All Comments on 'Aurora - Wings of the Goddess Pt. 06'

by RaptorDreaming

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Scott!!

Funny, Sexy, Touching, Entertaining. I hope Damons stamina will continue to hold up.

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 4 years ago
Another great episode but....

Could be just me but it did seem a little rushed. Could have expected 10-12 Literotica pages given the amount of content covered. Does not takeaway my appreciation of your work as a whole.

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_mealmost 4 years ago
Great chapter!!!

Been following this since the start and it’s never let me down. Great job and 5 stars

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 4 years ago
Having said that....

Loved the way your writing has improved over the course of the story. Your interplay between Alana and Damon at the mooring was another example of how far your writing has come. Likewise the loop back to the initial chapter and it’s opening paragraph.

Am enjoying this story too much and hope that it does not end soon.

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 4 years ago

Fabulous!

It’s definitely time for me to reread all three series again, Dawn, Way & Wings, to fully appreciate the evolution of an abused street rat into a licensed professional. It’s the happiest ending imaginable. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

bigbob2406bigbob2406almost 4 years ago

Absolutely love this story!!

RamazaRamazaalmost 4 years ago
The end???

This left me feeling sad, both for Damon, but also Beek, she get's to fly alright, but lost her freedom and love because of it, Sure Damon get's sex from time to time, but he lost so much more, and truth be told, Beck kinda was pimping her self out to get to where she is now, flying and all.

But Damon is getting old, so who know's how long he has left, and when he dies, Beck will have lost him forever and when that happens she migth realise what flying has cost her in the end and if it was worth it.

RaptorDreamingRaptorDreamingalmost 4 years agoAuthor
All growth is change and all change is painful

Ramaza, man, you nailed it.

Fear not, the Universe moves in mysterious ways its wonders to perform.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thanks

Really enjoyed the series,

Will there be more ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great trilogy

Look forward to another series some time. It’s a mammoth effort you have just completed. Bloody bendy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Aurora

Great story, well-written, good grammar, excellent on the technical details. My favorite Literotica story ever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous