Aurora's Sizzling Sibling Sex

Story Info
A brother and sister let passion overcome their scruples.
7.6k words
4.57
37.8k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This story is in the 'Incest/Taboo' section. It contains graphic descriptions of sex between brother and sister. If you find the idea of incest of this sort offensive, then this story is unlikely to appeal, so please do not read or rate it.

Thank you!

AURORA:

"So, what are you doing this evening?" asked my brother.

"Luke - your memory is hopeless! I'm meeting Avril for a drink, remember? Why do you ask?"

"Oh, nothing - just wondered, that's all."

I shot my brother a quizzical look. It was not like Luke to make random conversation.

"And what are YOUR plans?" I said, "Out with Olivia again? Or is she coming over?"

"No, she's in Colorado for a shoot." Olivia was my brother's gorgeous girlfriend. He was only 18 and she was 21, a fledgling model and actress. A blonde bombshell.

It says something about my brother that he had managed to snag this beauty, despite his relative youth. But the boy has 'rizz' - charisma - in spades. I had felt it growing up. Whereas I tended to be a little on the shy side, Luke had always been the confident one. Sure of himself, without being cocky. Just quietly aware of the effect he had on those around him - especially girls.

"Well, enjoy yourself with Avril," he smiled.

* * *

The house was in darkness when I got home, just a little before midnight, and a little bit tipsy. I had not intended to spend so long out, but one glass of wine had led to another, and Avril and I had so many stories to share. I carefully closed the front door as quietly as I could.

The house I now shared with Luke was the house in which we had grown up. When my father had taken a teaching job at NYU which came with a rent-controlled apartment in the Village, he had suggested that Luke and I stay on in the house. Which suited us both.

I made my way as quietly as I could down the hallway corridor, dimly lit by the silver of the streetlights filtering through the windows.

As I approached the living area, I was surprised to see light flickering from the large TV screen on the wall. The volume was low, but the sounds coming from the screen were unmistakable. I stopped in my tracks and peered through the open doorway.

Luke was sprawled on the sofa, his eyes fixed on the foursome nearing their joyous noisy climax on screen.

There was a girl in the middle, facing the camera, riding one of the three guys, her legs wide apart. Her generous breasts jiggled as she flexed her legs to move her body fluidly up and down the guy's long cock.

She was simultaneously masturbating the other two guys, who were standing one either side of her. I watched spellbound as she smoothed her hand up and down their engorged poles, deftly closing her hand into a fist over the crown of each guy's cock.

I looked over at Luke. I could only see him in profile but now realised that the guys on the screen were not the only ones with their cocks out. Luke had also pulled down his fly and his erect penis was poking out of his jeans like the proverbial flagpole. I caught my breath, and quickly looked back at the screen.

As always with porn, it was the sounds of the sex as much as the visuals that turned me on. Especially the moans and groans from the girl in the center as she was clearly nearing her climax. Eventually she broke, and screamed her joy as release coursed through her in one body-convulsing spasm after another.

Then the three men all came, one after the other, the guys on either side of the girl jetting their thick ropes of jism all over her tits, as the guy she was riding spurted his load up into her cunt.

I looked back at Luke, sprawled back against the sofa cushions, with his cock poking out of his jeans. I had expected to see him start to pull himself off, but he just lay there, his cock pulsing and twitching.

I returned my gaze to the TV, my heart knocking against my ribs. A different couple were now making out on screen. They were kissing, the man was fondling the girl's breasts through her silk blouse and she was massaging his bulging pants. I watched as she unzipped his fly and took out the most enormous and most perfectly formed cock I think I have ever seen. She leaned down and took its crown into her mouth. He gasped.

I glanced again at my brother on the sofa and this time gave his cock a good long hard look.

In all our time together growing up, I had never really seen Luke completely naked. Older than him by only two years, I had a dim memory of seeing him in his bath when he was a baby. And I had once surprised him in the shower when he was a teenager. But apart from that, I had no idea of what his penis looked like - and no real interest in finding out.

So nothing had prepared me for the sight of his erection. It was HUGE. I had had several boyfriends by this time and I considered myself pretty familiar with the male anatomy, but the length and thickness of my brother's cock took my breath away. It was easily as big and as perfectly formed as the porn star's on screen.

I immediately started having some very unsisterly thoughts about what I would like to do with it.

I quickly forced my eyes back to the screen.

The couple had moved to the bedroom. Both were now completely naked and she was kneeling up on the bed, inviting her partner to fuck her from behind, doggy-fashion. Close-up on her peachy ass and the plum-like shaved pussy below it. Zoom in on his cock, as he parts her butt-cheeks and enters her.

I look across at Luke again, fully expecting him to be fondling that mighty erection of his by now. But to my surprise his hands were still at his sides, his cock still pulsing and twitching. It was as if he was trying to achieve some kind of hands-free orgasm.

I watched the couple on the screen moving steadily and noisily towards their climax and felt the familiar stiffening of my own nipples. Then the familiar clenching of my cunt as my clitoris flowered into a pearl-hard erection of its own.

Doggy-style is one of my favourite positions and I could feel my vagina moisten as I watched the screen-lovers moving together, his cock pounding in and out of her upturned pussy like a well-oiled piston. She bucked, and moaned with pleasure; he pulled out of her and sprayed her back with thick spurts of cum.

I looked again at the figure sprawled on the sofa with his twitching cock poking out of his jeans. Luke took a languid finger and casually smoothed some precum over the tip of his penis.

REALLY?? That was all he was going to do? It was like he was in some competition to see how zen-like he could be.

I had a sudden disturbing thought: what if Luke knew I was watching him? Had he heard me come in? Was he embarrassed to be caught in flagrante? Or was he teasing me with his massive erection and apparent indifference to it?

I finally decided that he must be completely unaware of my presence. True, he had made no real attempt to hide. He had not closed the living room door, for example. But then, he never closed doors. It was one of our constant arguments: he would frequently pop his head round my bedroom door when we were kids, and would ALWAYS leave it open when he left.

I swivelled my eyes back toward the screen. It was showing some kind of a compilation clip - a series of transgenders achieving hands-free orgasms, that appeared to have been shot on a smartphone, held vertically, so the images all appeared in the middle of the TV screen, in portrait mode.

With everything that was happening I was acutely aware of being enormously horny. My nipples were standing out like pencil erasers, and seemed to be invisibly connected to my clit. I let my hand graze my left nipple through my teeshirt. That felt SO good. I felt my other hand inexorably drawn to my pussy. Again, it was the sound of the transgenders achieving their orgasms that was turning me on, more than the sight of their cute cocks spurting cum all over their bellies, one after the other.

But when the screen showed a girl playing with herself while jerking off a transgender who was being fucked in the ass by another transgender, my fingers were massaging my clit so hard I thought I would scream. I was wearing satin hotpants, and discovered that if I put enough pressure on the crotch, with the hand that was rubbing my clit, it would stretch the hotpant straps over my breasts. So rubbing my clit would also stroke my nipples.

As I played with myself, I couldn't help looking over at my brother, hoping that he too had been overcome by desire enough to be stroking his beautiful cock, but he was still lying back like a pasha, his erection twitching in synch with the cocks on screen.

I was suddenly seized by an almost irresistible urge to join him on the sofa, and pump that lovely cock to orgasm myself. I imagined the feel of his slick precum oozing under my hand as it closed over the crown. I could see the smile of anticipation curling his lips as he readied himself for the explosion. In my mind, my hand was flashing up and down his rigid pole, squeezing the tip on each upstroke, willing him to cum.

What was I thinking? How could I be having such thoughts? About my own kid brother, for goodness sake!

But no sooner had I banished these images from my mind than they were replaced by even more inappropriate ones - I didn't just want my brother's cock in my hand, I wanted to feel it nosing its urgent way up my cunt. I wanted to feel its rock-hard, swollen, urgent bulk pushing my pussy lips apart and reaming into me. I wanted Luke to fuck me, fuck me, fuck me...

My hand was flashing over my engorged clit as my fantasy unfolded, my breath was coming in shorter and shorter gasps and then - to my amazement - Luke suddenly turned to look at me. He clearly saw me, smiled encouragingly, took his swollen sceptre in his hand, and, with a few deft strokes, brought himself off.

My own orgasm rippled through me as I he!plessly watched the thick wads of cum spurt from my brother's cock.

Our eyes locked.

Suddenly I turned and hurried up the corridor to my bedroom. I closed the door and lay on top of the bed. I stayed there for the longest time, staring up at the ceiling, trying to get my breath back and trying to make sense of what had just happened.

How long had Luke known I was there? How did he know that I would be turned on and not disgusted? Why had I run away?

Above all, why was I suddenly and so strongly attracted to my brother? Surely I knew that incest was wrong, fundamentally wrong...

Would these new-found feelings I had for him last? Or would they be gone by morning, when I had sobered up and was not being bombarded by all those erotic sounds and images?

In an attempt to still the maelstrom of thoughts and emotions now swirling around my head, I tried to cast my mind back to the childhood I had shared with Luke.

An early memory was of one of the very rare occasions when Luke was not his usual confident self - my brother as a toddler, bursting into my room in tears, having been woken by thunder cracking overhead and rain being hurled against the windows. It was his first thunderstorm and the first time he had sought me out for solace. I held him in my arms and comforted him. I guess I will always remember the beatific little smile that played around his lips as he finally drifted off to sleep. He was gone in the morning - he has always been up and about before me.

But most of my memories were of us fighting, squabbling as siblings do, over toys, over which TV program to watch or the rules of the game we were playing.

As we got older, the two year difference in our ages became less important, When I was in my late teens, we grew closer, as he started using my girl friends as a pool of talent he could draw on for a girlfriend for himself.

He went to a boarding school in his teens, and I recall the shock of seeing him when he came back home at the end of the semester in which his voice had broken. Three months earlier I had waved goodbye to my kid brother, and now here he was standing in front of me, a gangly young man.

And now he was 18, a total man, with a shock of blond hair, flat abs and well-developed pecs from all his swimming. And an enormous, tumescent cock.

I willed myself not to think of his cock.

What was my very earliest memory of him? It wasn't holding him as a newborn, although our Mom loves telling people that - apparently - I DID hold him in my arms in the maternity hospital,, smiled sweetly up at her and said "I've got MY baby -- where's yours?" She tells that story to show what a good job she did of preparing me for the arrival of my baby brother.

Not such a baby any more.

I was still light-headed and tingling from my orgasm.

And now every memory of my brother had a new perspective.

* * *

LUKE:

Of course, I knew Aurora was there. Right from the start. I heard her clumsy attempts to close the door quietly behind her, and sensed her presence in the corridor, when she was standing in the open doorway.

I could only see her reflection in the TV screen when the left-hand side of the screen was dark, but then I could see her quite clearly. That's why I selected a portrait mode clip - it left the whole of the left side of the screen dark enough for me to have a clear view of my sister fingering herself, and scrunching her hot-pant harness top over her boobs.

Now a psychiatrist would no doubt argue that choosing to watch porn in a location where it would be impossible for my returning sister not to notice me was a subconscious invitation. Taking my erect cock out was even more of a come-on. But here's the thing: in all our years growing up together, I had never had the hots for my sister. Although we argued a lot, I did love Aurora, but as a sister. She was funny, she was smart, she had an amazing imagination, she was a great story-teller, she was a bit over-sensitive. But she was my sister. I loved her, and I respected her.

As I entered puberty, I would develop instant crushes on total strangers at the drop of a hat. I would see a blonde on the bus with nice boobs under a tight teeshirt, and I would get an instant erection, imagining inching that teeshirt up her torso, tracing my tongue up her firm belly until I could close my mouth over one of her hard nipples....

I could catch sight of a brunette on the sidewalk and be instantly wondering whether her pussy was shaved or whether I could run my tongue through a luxuriant dark bush before pushing my throbbing cock into her.

I would go to Santa Monica beach and have to buy a newspaper to hide my hard-ons as I ogled the girls sunbathing on the sand.

But I NEVER had these kinds of thoughts about Aurora. Never. Not once.

It's not that I found her unattractive. She is very cute, my sister. Nice legs, pert little boobs, fine ass. But she's my SISTER! And you don't fuck your sister.

So, where did this sudden sexual passion for her come from? And how were we both going to deal with it?

I decided to sleep on the problem.

* * *

Fate ordained that it would be some time before we were able to talk about what had happened.

The morning after the 'First Cumming' as we came to term it, I was the first up, as usual. I discovered that we had run out of orange juice, and went to the store to get some. By the time I returned, my arms laden with a bunch of other stuff I had taken the opportunity to buy, Aurora had gone. She had left a scribbled note, to the effect that she had picked up an assignment to go off and interview some rising starlet for one of the trades she worked for as a freelance.

I was out for the rest of the day, then Olivia returned from Colorado that evening and stayed for the rest of the week.

So it was Saturday morning the following weekend that we finally had the time and opportunity to discuss what had happened, how we felt about it and what - if anything - we wanted to do next.

It was I -- of course -- who broached the subject. I decided that a direct approach was the way to go, so I simply asked Aurora how she had felt about watching me watching her making herself come.

"Confused," she confessed. "I mean, it was VERY sexy watching you play with yourself. But it's also really wrong - isn't it?"

"Well," I said slowly, "I SUPPOSE so. But -- it doesn't FEEL wrong. It FEELS as right as anything. Doesn't it feel right to you?"

I looked deep into her emerald eyes. She flicked her auburn hair back and smiled soflly.

"It feels wonderful," she purred.

"So - wouldn't you like to do it again?"

"Do what? Watch you play with yourself?"

"If you like. Or...." I let the suggestion hang in the air between us.

I looked again at my sister's sweet face, framed by her auburn page-boy hair, and saw the sparkle in those deep green eyes, and the smile hovering around her sensuous lips.

I had always loved Aurora, but now I felt that I was falling IN love with her, as I watched the conflicting emotions play back and forth over her face.

Then, "No!" she said suddenly, "No, we mustn't." And she turned away.

I stifled my immediate impulse to try and make her change her mind. I could see that there was no sense in arguing, and -- with a heavy heart -- I let the matter drop.

So began two days of awkward tension. We both stayed in the house but tried not to spend any time with each other, because when we were in the same room, there would be nothing but a heavy silence between us. Every attempt at conversation withered on the vine. There was so much we each wanted to say, but neither of us could find the courage to say it.

Finally, it was Aurora who broke the spell.

"I've been thinking.," she said. "Neither of us really believes in what the bible says about brothers and sisters sleeping together. Right?"

"Right!" I said, fervently.

"So the only real taboo is making babies. We really don't want to run the risk of creating children with birth defects."

"Right again!" said I.

"So -- we can still fool around if we want to -- we just won't have full sex. No penetration."

I reflected on this before I answered. Personally, I wanted nothing more than to feel my hard cock enter Aurora's hot wet pussy, and watch her sweet face as I did so -- but I refrained from saying so. I figured that there were lots of ways we could pleasure each other without going all the way, and if this compromise would allow us to have some fun together, it was worth pursuing.

"OK," I said, "No penetration" and I kissed her full on the lips.

* * *

AURORA:

I could not concentrate on anything after that discussion, and that all too brief sweet kiss. After almost a full week of not knowing how Luke felt about what had happened when I had caught him watching porn, and then two days of awkward silences, it was such a relief to know that we had found a way for us to go further. But now that we had decided that it was OK to fool around together, I couldn't wait to start!

I found things to do around the house all morning - we had a light lunch together, then Luke went into the yard for his afternoon swim.

I watched him from the living atea, admiring - not for the first time - his near-perfect physique, but this time with desire not detachment. Now I knew what lay curled in that bulge in his swim trunks. I admired the strength of his lazy crawl up and down the pool. But now I wanted to feel some of that strength being expended on me. I moistened at the thought.

I was wearing a long oversized teeshirt and panties. I stood up and quickly removed the panties, hiding them under a cushion.

When he came back from the pool, with a towel around his waist, I was spread out in a casually provocative pose on the sofa, and caught his eye. He sat next to me. I smiled. We both knew what was going to happen.

Luke leaned down and kissed me on the lips. I kissed him back and parted my lips wide. He slid his tongue into my mouth and my whole body trembled. I twined my tongue around his and was gratified to see movement beneath the towel. We lay like that on the sofa for several minutes, savoring our first kiss, our tongues lusciously intertwining.