Aurora's Sizzling Sibling Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As our tongues swirled around each other, I felt my nipples harden, and my pussy clench. Our kissing, at first languid, became more and more intense. Endorphins were jangling in my brain and my entire body felt charged, sensitive, suffused with longing. The towel shifted to reveal my brother's swelling hard-on. And still we kissed, both of us wanting it to go on for ever. My tongue still twining around Luke's, I reached down and softly, so very softly, ran my fingers up the length of his cock, from the tightening hairy scrotum at its base to its oozing tip.

Still kissing him, and taking his tongue ever deeper into the back of my mouth, I gently closed my hand around his shaft. It was easy to slide my clenched hand up and down his granite-hard cock, it was already so slick with precum. I wanted his first orgasm at my hands to be really special, so I finally pulled my lips away from his, slid down to a kneeling position beside the sofa, and closed my mouth over the crown of his cock.

My brother gasped with pleasure. I swirled my tongue around the rim of his swollen penis, and rubbed my hand up and down its length. I moved my other hand to cup his balls, and began to softly massage them. His cock felt like velvet and tasted of salt. I sucked the crown as deep into my mouth as I could, till finally it was sliding down my throat. Determined not to gag, I gave him the best deep throat I could, covering his cock with gobs of saliva, that just made it even easier to pump with my clenched hand. Luke moaned.

"What about you?" he asked tenderly.

"Later," I said. "Just lie back and cum in my mouth."

It doesn't take long for 18 year olds to achieve orgasm - especially when they are being given head by their older sister - and within minutes Luke was pumping streams of creamy thick cum down my throat.

I smiled up at him, some of his cum still dribbling down my chin, and swallowed. He fell back on the pillows.

I joined him on the sofa, and we lay side by side without speaking, while Luke got his breath back. He turned his head to face me and we kissed.

"I love you, Aurora" he purred.

I smiled.

We kissed again, this time another swirly French kiss that made my clit even harder than ever. Luke moved his hand up my belly to cup one of my pert boobs. My nipples seemed ready to explode. He inched his hand back down my body to lift the hem of my teeshirt. I felt his shock when he discovered that I was not wearing panties. He cupped his hand over my pubic mound and drove his tongue deeper into my mouth.

I wanted him to suck my nipples, so I gently pushed him away and wriggled out of my teeshirt. I pulled his face down to my breast and spread his fingers across my vulva.

My brother knew immediately what I wanted and pulled one of my rock-hard nipples into his mouth while seeking my pearl-hard clit with his fingers. His silky tongue swirled around my nipple as his fingers deftly swirled - oh so lightly - around my swollen clit.

Both my nipples and my clit were SO sensitive that it didn't take long for my first orgasm to start rippling through my taut body. I felt my cunt gush, and the tell-tale blush creep up over my face.

Luke didn't stop. He acknowledged my orgasm by slightly slowing the pace of his caresses, and he transferred his mouth to my other breast, but he then resumed the back and forth motion of his fingers over my clitoris until he was almost pummelling it.

His athletic body was draped over mine, and I began to imagine what it would feel like to have his full weight upon me and his huge cock burying itself in me. I imagined the rise snd fall of his body thrusting that cock in and out of me, imagined that it was the base of his cock and not his fingers pummelling my clitoris, imagined my hands gripping his butt-cheeks as he heaved the length of his slick hard cock in and out of me. In and out. Up and down. Relentless. I came again in seconds, harder this time. I cried out Luke's name as the waves of my climaxes coursed through me, leaving me breathless and limp.

Luke smiled happily down at me.

"And now for dessert," he murmured.

The sofa we were lying on was L-shaped, with one part of it pointing out into the room like a single bed. Luke manoeuvred my inert trembling body onto that protruding part, so that I was laying flat on my back. He gently pulled me down, so that my pussy was right on the edge. I spread my legs wide in total surrender. He knelt, and started licking and lapping at my sex. Already slick with my juices, my clit seemed to melt into his mouth. I don't think I could have taken any more fingering, but his gently nursing tongue was exactly what I needed.

And, boy, was he deft with that tongue! He licked, he sucked, he moved it up and down, he moved it from side to side. He was everywhere at once. I believe he even wrote our names on my clit with it at one point! He was tender, he was warm, he was gentle - but he was also extraordinarily thorough. I felt waves of love wash through me, the purest, clearest love I had ever felt for another human being. This generous, loving hulk was my brother! His tongue was deep in my cunt, my clit was between his teeth, and he was lavishing all this deft attention on ME! His hands smoothed their way up my taut belly toward my breasts, until he was tweaking each of my nipples with his fingers in perfect synch with his mouth on my clit. It was too much.

I arched my back and simply EXPLODED! My final orgasm racked my already limp body like a tornado.

* * *

LUKE:

Eating out my sister for the first time remains for me one of my favorite ever memories, one guaranteed to give me an instant boner.

Her pussy was already awash with her juices, from all the kissing and fingering, and the taste of those juices was indescribable. Honey and salt. Musky and musty, Horny, earthy, vaguely metallic. But sensational! And feeling the pleasure my tongue was giving her just filled me with such joy. I felt proud, attentive, protective, loving. My sweet sister, entirely given over to lust, but entrusting that lust entirely to me, her kid brother!

Of course, eating her out had re-awakened my own lust. My cock was throbbing, it was so swollen. And my balls were aching with unspent cum. When I moved from being on my knees at her feet to sitting next to Aurora on the sofa, my erection was obvious. She turned her head sleepily to look at it, and then at me.

"Is there any of that whipped cream left?" she asked.

I took my boner over to the kitchen bar and opened the fridge.

"Yes, there's a couple of spoonfuls. Do you want some with these strawberries?"

"Not yet," she replied, "Just bring the cream."

While I was looking in the fridge, she had laid my swim towel over the sofa next to her. She motioned me to sit down on it. I gave her the bowl of cream and a spoon, and sat down on the towel.

My boner bobbed in my lap.

My sister leaned across and fastened her mouth over mine, sliding her tongue inside me. As our tongues swirled around each other, I felt the shock of cold whipped cream being ladled onto the crown of my cock. Aurora smoothed the cream down the length of my erection as we kissed. Soon, she was swirling her clenched hand over the head of my cock exactly in time to the swirling of her tongue in my mouth.

She closed her fist around my cock and, still French kissing me, started moving her hand up and down the length of my shaft, squeezing the crown on each upstroke. The cream was so deliciously smooth, and her balled hand so like a tight wet pussy that, when I closed my eyes, I could imagine that she was riding me, that I had sat her in my lap, parted her thighs, and was thrusting my swollen cock in and out of her cunt. The image was so strong, and her French kissing so intense, that I came within minutes, my cum spurting up over both our naked bodies.

Aurora took a spoon and carefully scraped off all the globs of my cum that had landed on her, struggled to her feet, and came back with the bowl of hulled strawberries that we had left in the fridge after lunch. She then used the spoon to scrape the cum that had landed on me into the cream bowl, and poured the mixture over the strawberries, which we then proceeded to eat. They tasted great - the cream mixture was like salted caramel.

We grinned at each other.

I had personally never felt happier.

* * *

AURORA:

And so it began. Like any new couple, we couldn't keep our hands off each other, and would kiss and bring each other off as often as our schedules allowed.

We taught each other what turned us on the most. Sixty-nine was one of our favorites. Luke would lie on his back and I would straddle his face, lowering my pussy to his mouth, and lean forward so that I could suck him off as he pleasured my clit.

He also loved laying me across my bed, so that my head was hanging backwards over the side. He would stand behind me, ease his cock into my open mouth and then fuck my face while he tweaked my nipples and watched me masturbate.

And Luke confessed that he HAD been trying to achieve a hands-free orgasm the night of our First Cumming, when I had caught him watching porn. He had seen videos of guys having their prostates massaged until cum spurted or dribbled from their cocks, without their cocks being touched, and had read that this was one of the most intense ways for males to climax.

He played me a video of an older woman showing a Japanese girl how to massage a guy's prostate. I learned that you had to wait for the butt-hole to loosen up before pushing your finger up there. Once the well-lubricated finger was inside, it was not hard to locate the super-sensitive prostate - it's like a walnut that you can stroke with your finger-tip by making a "come-hither" motion with your finger.

I was a bit hesitant at first. But Luke was meticulous about hygiene - he always washed his butt-hole out thoroughly before we tried the prostate massage, and after a while I got the hang of it. I was surprised that Luke would often lose his erection when I was fingering his butt though - and on our first few attempts he couldn't hold out, and would end up closing his hand around his cock and jacking off while I fingered him.

I loved Luke though, and was determined that he would have his hands-free orgasm, so one night I suggested that I tie him up to stop him being able to touch himself. He agreed, on condition that I untie him if it got too intense. So I lay a pool towel on the bed, undressed him, laid him down on his back on the towel, tied his hands together with one of my scarves, and attached him to a bedpost.

I looked down at his helpless naked body, enjoying my sudden sense of power. Peeling off my tee-shirt and shimmying out of my panties, I decided to get him good and horny before we began. I climbed up onto the bed and stood astride him, so he could look up between my thighs. I grinned down at him and began fingering myself. Soon, when I was good and wet, my fingers flailing over my hardened clit, I lowered myself down and straddled his face, so that he could eat me out and bring me off.

My orgasm rippled through me and as I climbed off him, I was gratified to see that Luke's cock was stiff as a poker. I squeezed a bead of precum from its tip and smoothed it over the crown, in an unconscious echo of Luke's own gesture on the night of our First Cumming. Then I parted his legs, and kneeled between them. I greased his butt-hole and my index finger with vaseline and placed my index finger at the mouth of his anus. I waited for his butt-hole to relax and then gently eased my finger up into him, feeling for the gnarled surface of his prostate with my finger tip. Luke moaned softly when I found it and I began my massage with a slight but constant pressure, holding my finger stationary in his ass-hole, but moving my finger tip back and forth in the '"come hither" movement I had learnt from the video.

* * *

LUKE:

My sweet sister had really mastered that wiggling finger movement. How to describe the sensation? It was like I was being kept aloft, like a kite in a stiff breeze, or being kept in suspended animation on the edge of a precipice, just on the verge of breakthrough. My cock was still almost erect, and bobbed in time to her wiggling finger. She smiled down at me, my darling puppeteer, with such sweet tenderness. The pressure of her finger was constant, relentless...

I suddenly felt the need for some sort of variation.

"Could you press a bit harder?" I asked.

And she did. Not only that, but she started to alternate between massaging my swelling prostate with that beckoning gesture, and then pushing it from side to side. I was in heaven, my cock seemed sheathed in gossamer. I was getting more and more light-headed too as my whole body strained to empty through my swollen cock.

Our eyes locked.

And then I felt it. The faint promise of a distant thunder-storm, the intimations of an imminent earthquake. My cock was kegeling crazily. I lifted my ass off the bed, my arms stretched behind me, my wrists still tied. My sister kept pummeling my wizened prostate as I felt the inexorable onrush of an irresistible force deep deep within me.

"Faster, faster! " I rasped.

But as Aurora increased speed, it was as if the towering flood of my impending orgasm hovered stationary on some distant horizon. I looked up at my sister and could see her lean her head on one side as she looked down at me and smiled - but everything I saw seemed to happen in ponderously slow motion.

Aurora kept moving her finger within me, stroking me, urging me, beckoning me to cum for her.

And then my whole body vibrated, then convulsed, as the most violent, intense orgasm of my entire life finally swept through me like a tsunami. I shouted for joy as my balls emptied and cum spat from my cock all over my belly.

Aurora laughed with delight.

"We did it!" she exclaimed.

"YOU did it!" I replied, and beamed up into her tenderly smiling face.

* * *

AURORA:

I was so happy when Luke finally achieved his first hands-free orgasm. Proud, too, to have helped make it happen. It was abundantly clear - if only from the volume of his shouts as he achieved his release - how intense his climax had been.

After that first time, prostate massage would become a regular part of our repertoire. Luke would always insist on making me cum first - so that his orgasm would not be such a selfish pleasure.

And then he did some research online and discovered a whole range of strap-on dildoes, specifically designed for prostate massage. He bought me one that had a nub on the end that nestled into my pussy, which massaged my clit in time with his prostate. It became one of our favorite routines.

Luke said that when he lay on his back and I fucked him with my strap-on, it made him feel like a woman being fucked by a man.

But he also loved being fucked in the ass, doggy-style, with my hand reaching around from behind and pumping his cock as I reamed in and out of him.

We were into everything. We would bring each other off while watching porn. We would wake each other up with our tongues - sometimes it would be me hungrily slurping the crown of his morning hard-on into my mouth, sometimes it would be Luke gently parting my sleeping thighs and burying his face in my pussy. We would masturbate in front of each other, showing each other the finer points of our technique, teaching each other what turned us on the most.

It was during one of these sessions that Luke discovered how incredibly sexy it was - for both of us - for him to caress my clit with the tip of his erect cock. The first time he did this, I was worried about possible insemination - after all, sperm could easily leak from his cock and swim up my vagina - so thereafter I insisted he wear a rubber before he did it.

And it was during one of these sessions that I finally broke our agreement. It had been four months since the Great Cumming. Four months of abstaining from penetration, from true intercourse. And it was getting increasingly more difficult, for both of us. I wanted to feel Luke's huge cock nosing into me. I wanted to feel him pushing the walls of my cunt apart. I wanted to grip his butt-cheeks as he rose and fell between my parted thighs. I wanted to pull his cock deeper into me as we fucked.

So, as my brother was teasing my slippery nub of a clit with his rubber-robed cock, I suddenly pushed my thighs wide apart, raised my legs into the air and pulled him into me. I was VERY horny, and so VERY wet, so his cock, his lovely thick, MASSIVE cock slid into me surprisingly easily. And suddenly, gracefully, naturally - we were making love.

Luke smiled tenderly down at me, as satisfied as I was that we were finally doing what came naturally, that we were finally complete as a couple. We held each other's eyes, as our bodies rose and fell in total harmony. Luke moved down to kiss me as we fucked. His tongue gently entered my open mouth. My fingers caressed his straining butt-cheeks, as our tongues entwined.

In and out. Up and down. A gentle, slow tempo. Neither of us wanted this moment to end. My brother's cock satisfyingly filled my aching cunt. My clit throbbed with each thrust.

* * *

LUKE:

I was taken completely by surprise when Aurora suddenly parted her thighs and pulled me into her. Surprised, but delighted. As she says, it had become an increasing struggle to keep from full intercourse. And now that it was happening it felt so natural.

I went as gently as I could, and as slowly as we both wanted it. I nosed my hard cock up into her as deep as it would go, before withdrawing it almost to its tip. Again and again. Inexorably. With each thrust I could feel every inch of my cock being compressed by Aurora's slippery pussy. And with each thrust I buried my cock in her as deep as I could, so that the base of my cock would brush against her pearly clit.

Aurora's fluttering fingertips on my butt-cheeks were driving me wild. I leaned down to kiss her.

As we kissed, my sister moved her hands up from my butt-cheeks to my hips. I became aware that she was now guiding me in and out of her. Aurora was moving me expertly in and out of her luscious cunt like a guided missile. It felt good. I had never had a woman take charge like that in the missionary position, and it felt great. She was ramming the mouth of her pussy with the root of my cock on each thrust. And then pushing me away from her 'till my cock was practically unsheathed. The sweet feel of her warm cunt repeatedly closing again over the crown of my swollen cock was indescribable.

She was going faster now. Once more our eyes locked, as she moved inexorably toward her climax. I smiled down at her. Her breath was getting ragged. She was pulling me into her then pushing me away, in and out, in and out, faster and faster. Her hands fell from my hips and I resumed thrusting in and out of her, my cock ramrod hard, my own breath starting to come in short gasps. Steadying myself with my right hand I moved my left to squeeze the nipple of her right breast.

And she lost it.

"Don't stop!" she cried. Then " Luke, ohh Luke... "

She came twice in quick succession, the first little orgasm still rippling through her as the second crashed over her like surf. She squealed with delight, and beat my butt with her hands in excitement.

That took ME over the edge, and I felt the hot rush of semen spurt into the rubber sheath around my cock as my own climax spasmed through me.

Light-headed, I rolled off her and turned to kiss her.

"Oh, my darling girl," I said.

* * *

AURORA:

The thing is, neither of us planned this. Neither of us consciously lusted after the other, or even imagined a sexual relationship between us. It just happened.

But, honestly? It's the best thing ever. We are totally in love with each other, we have sex whenever we like, and -- because we are so loving and so secure in our love for each other - we impose no constraints on each other having sex with other people.