All Comments on 'Austin'

by Tinman_1903

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Beautiful is the best word to be stated on this story. How any real father could even think of doing what this one done. True love always wins somehow.

KTD2020KTD2020about 3 years ago

That is one of my all-time favorite songs. This story fleshes out the lyrics so well. Excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thanks for writting this, the song has always been a favorite of mine.

Rocket081960Rocket081960about 3 years ago

Very enjoyable. Thanks.

eightytuneseightytunesabout 3 years ago

To have his answering message saying *Austin* was how Ashleigh knew she had to come back. WOW. It isn't for a father to force financial pressure to get his way. A father is there to give love and support [I know, I'm a father]. In this story they got married with a dumb father refusing to attend because his pride was hurt. But Daniel got the message to the father he is losing in life if he keeps being a jerk. Now there are 3 kids, and how happy they are *away* from the family business!

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 3 years ago

Very good read, good premise. My only complaint is it was a lot to fit into a short story so would of been better if the last page at the least was abit longer as it kind of felt rushed.

JayDiverJayDiverabout 3 years ago

Thanks.

Worth every one of the five stars I gave it. Thanks for the story.

Slider_48167Slider_48167about 3 years ago

Your story is as touching as the sone is

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I’ve always loved the song...you did it justice!

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

What a cute story! Good to see you getting the marks and reviews you deserve. That LW bunch is a tough crowd! Keep writing. You have talent and hopefully the imagination to keep the fantasies coming.

Love your work.

Cheers

SAGE

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 3 years ago

This was a very nice interpretation not gonna lie, I just don't feel bad for her at all. She made the choice to let her dad dictate her life, she was old enough to make her own decisions and know her own feelings and realize what she needed in life. Even when she left her number on voicemail, she didn't say anything else, no sorry, no explanation (none from her note to begin with either, thats just beyond fucked up), just a number. She is extremely lucky the guy is so kindhearted and selfless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
That song always chokes me up

Thanks for your very plausible interpretation of the story, behind Blake’s song. I think you could have fleshed it out a little more, but I loved it anyway.

Thanks for your effort. KS

WoodencavWoodencavalmost 2 years ago

Nice storey, I love happy endings. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She was too easily swayed to her father early on. Plus, dad should have been cut out if their lived due to his scheming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ashleigh wasn't worth it, she chose her dad and family over love until it should have been too late. Not a love story more a selfish story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Where are all the women like this? : )

AileyInnAileyInnover 1 year ago

Really good story. Thank you.

Starwolf1961Starwolf1961over 1 year ago

The content and flow were excellent. Couple of spelling errors, I think they were mostly typing like mine are. It could have had a little more character development for Daniel. Forgiving the dad was the right thing to do for the grandkids. He seem repentant enough. Sometimes a man's misplaced head can be found by someone with enough fortitude to pull it out of his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
honestly

fuck her and daddy too

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very sweet! Leaves me wanting more. Thank you!

AngelRiderAngelRider11 months ago

I agree with anonymous. This is ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ashleigh and her rich bitch father can go fuck themselves!! Privileged cunts!!

Cuck writer should have given Daniel respectability, not fucking make him a big oaf

UncleGrahamUncleGrahamabout 1 month ago

Something about the characters in this story is surprisingly realistic. I got the same impression with 'The Plan', the only other story from this author that I've read so far. Lots of promise, and worth a Five from me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTinman_1903@Tinman_1903
9.8.22. Hey everyone, I love getting feedback from everyone, no matter if you enjoyed the story or not. I feel an author has done their job if readers have a strong reaction to the story, whether positive or negative, please keep responding to the new stories published. I ha...

SIMILAR Stories