Austin and Angela Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah smiled, "Is twenty-three inches enough for you?"

Austin screamed, "Of course! You've got such a hot cock!"

Jessica spoke, "Alright you whore, why don't you get me ready."

Austin quickly ripped down her leggings. The cock that popped out was surprising for a few reasons. Austin observed that she was shorter than Sarah, but easily as thick as Angela. The thing that stood out most was the precum that was already dripping from its tip. Austin looked at the source of the cum and was stunned by her massive balls. Her balls were bigger than grapefruits and they appeared to be swelling. Austin couldn't help but reach out to feel her balls. He quickly realized that they weighed a ton and he couldn't even get his hand around them.

Jessica said, "I'm just twenty inches, but I'm nice and thick. Plus, these balls can churn out insane amounts of cum. We can see how much of a cumslut you really are."

Austin was stunned, "Wait really?"

Jessica continued, "Yea if you thought Angela could give big loads, just wait until you see me!"

Austin stared at Angela in disbelief.

Angela spoke, "Yes, it's true. Her cumshots are much bigger than mine. Now, time for me!"

Austin quickly ripped down Angela's pants and revealed her twenty-eight stunning inches of dick. He surveyed the three giant dicks in front of him. Any one of them would easily have the biggest cock in school and Austin was about to take all three of them. Austin did the math and he realized he was about to take nearly 6 feet of cock. He was both scared and aroused at the thought.

Sarah held up her bottle of lube. Austin saw it had XXL written on the label and showed a silhouette of a girl standing sideways with a large cock. She spoke, "This is a special lube for girls with big cocks. In addition to being super slippery, it has pain killers and muscle relaxers in it. They guarantee anyone can take cocks up to 18 inches. It's a shame we're all bigger than that."

Austin held out his hands and Sarah quickly squirted a big mound of lube in his hands. Sarah also gave lube to Angela and Jessica before squirting some in her hands. Austin quickly set to work taking turns getting the girls cocks ready. All three girls helped, passing around the lube bottle. As he lubricated, Austin noticed he felt a tingling in his hands. No doubt due to the muscle relaxers in the lube. He thought this stuff might be his saving grace.

After a few minutes getting ready, Angela spoke, "Ok Sweetie, this should work. Time for the main event! Jessica, go into my closet and grab the big blue blanket on the top shelf and put it on the bed. The parts that don't fit on the bed spread it on the floor."

Jessica grabbed the blue blanket and spread it out over the bed and spread it on the floor. She asked, "It feels kind of weird. What is this thing?"

Angela replied, "Oh it's a special blanket for fucking boys. It's soft to keep my boys comfortable, but it's waterproof so my cum doesn't soak everything."

Jessica said, "Damn. How come you never told me. Out of any of us, I'm the one that needs this."

Angela replied, "Well, I'll show you later where you can get one." Angela's face quickly turned serious, "Now Sweetie, lay down on your back across the corner of the bed."

Austin obediently got on the bed and spread his legs apart. All the girls followed him over, anxiously waiting for their opportunity. Angela spoke, "Now, Sarah since we're all here for you, you get first crack at his ass. Jessica, you can take his mouth. Sweetie, I want you to use your hands to jerk me off." All three girls got to their positions. Austin could see Jessica's cock tapping his forehead as it pulsed with her heartbeat. Sarah got ready behind Austin and pressed her cockhead against his asshole, while Angela laid her beast across Austin's chest Austin became a little worried about what he was attempting.

Austin was concerned about what was going to happen next. The cumslut in him wanted these girls to fuck his brains out, but his rational brain took over. He thought, "Can I really handle all this? Angela will always protect me, but what if she's wrong and I really can't handle all of this?"

Angela, now adept at reading her boy's expressions, detected Austin's concerns and bent over to pet the top of his head, "Sweetie, I can see you are worried. I know you can do this. I would never ever hurt you and you know that. You should also trust my friends and even if you don't trust them, you know I'll fuck them up before they can hurt you."

Jessica took a serious tone with Austin for the first time, "Austin, I just like teasing boys, but I'm not the type of girl who would fuck a guy up without caring for him. So just try to enjoy yourself."

Sarah spoke next, "I can't tell you how much I appreciate this Austin. I think I just need some help getting over my ex-boyfriend. I'm still so heartbroken and it was so hard seeing you and Angela so happy together. Also, all of us have issues with girls spreading rumors that we fuck up boys. I think we all try to fight those rumors every day. So, you really have nothing to worry about."

Austin thought again. These girls all seemed really sweet and he always trusted Angela to protect him. He smiled and said, "I trust you all. Now ladies, give me a fucking I'll never forget!"

Angela yelled, "You heard him!"

Sarah and Jessica started to stick their giant cocks into Austin's mouth and ass. Austin reached out to start to stroke Angela's cock. Austin was braced for both girl's massive cockheads, but they went in surprisingly easily. The girl's smaller size and Sarah's lube helped Austin handle these cocks easier. This sensation was short-lived, and Austin began to feel pain as the girl's cocks drove further into him. He knew the pain would subside once these girls got their cocks all the way in and attempted to focus on stoking Angela's cock in the meantime.

As Sarah pushed in the last few inches of her cock, she started moaning, "Ugh Angela where did you find this boy and why hasn't your giant dick stretched him all the way out."

Angela who was assisting Austin in stroking her own dick replied, "Sarah, I don't know, but he's unbelievable."

Jessica was also stuffed the last of her best into Austin's mouth, "Fuck, this boy is sooo good. I've never felt anything like this."

Austin was doing ok handling these cocks. As they pressed deeper and deeper into him, he almost felt the two massive dicks might touch in the middle. The entire time, Austin kept stroking Angela's cock that began to pulse, leaking precum onto Austin's stomach. Jessica and Sarah eventually pressed fit the final inches of their dicks into Austin. Austin noticed a tingling sensation in his butthole. No doubt the result of the lube keeping him from being split in half.

Jessica began to leak precum from her massive balls. Austin could handle Angela's precum, but Jessica was a different deal entirely. Angela's precum would come in waves and Austin was able to swallow in rhythm with her spurts. Jessica and her balls cranked out what was a constant stream and Austin couldn't keep up.

Jessica noticed and laughed. She had seen this with other boys. She decided to offer help, "Austin you need to just open your throat more and stagger breathing and swallowing."

Austin made adjustments and started to swallow the precum that was getting forced into his throat. Meanwhile, Sarah was busy plowing Austin's butthole. She was having the fuck of her life. As she became more excited, she grabbed Austin's thighs and started ramming her cock harder into the boy.

All this stimulation had Austin near his climax. Austin moaned as he shot his load onto his stomach. However, his cum was quickly lost in the loads of precum Angela was pumping all over Austin's torso.

Jessica laughed as she saw Austin's now limp cock flopping around. She yelled, "Awe gone soft already? Such a cute little dick!"

Sarah and Jessica by this point were pulling their cocks several inches out of Austin before spearing back into him. All the girls started to moan and grunt as their pleasure began to build.

Sarah broke first, her thick ropes of cum shooting into Austin. She screamed as she came harder than she had in her entire life. She continued thrusting as she pumped her cum into the boy. Angela was close behind as she coated Austin's entire torso with her seed.

Jessica was taking a little longer. Austin was grateful for the break between cumshots. But before long, Jessica started sending her cum into the boy too. Austin quickly realized that Angela was right, and Jessica was sending him an otherworldly amount of cum. She screamed as she orgasmed. Cum started shooting out of Austin's mouth as he struggled to swallow all of Jessica's load. Jessica had seen the look on other boys faces and mercifully withdrew her dick from the boy and finished her orgasm on his body.

Once the girls were finished, they started removing their cocks from Austin. Austin started panting heavily, trying to expel the cum that prevented him from breathing.

Sarah spoke, "Angela thank you so much that was just what I needed." She turned to Austin, "Thank you. Angela is a very lucky girl because you are just mind-blowing."

Jessica continued, "Yea thanks Angela. Fuck, this boy is amazing." Smiling at Austin she continued, "You're really are a hoe. If you didn't have Angela, I'd have you in a heartbeat. I kind of want to try out that asshole though"

Austin had recovered a little by this point. He saw all three girl's cocks were still rock-hard. He was turned on by all these dicks and got a small thought in his head. He gasped out, "Well, why don't you give it a try?"

All three girls were in shock at what Austin had said. Angela finally spoke up, "You heard him ladies!" Angela quickly moved over to position her cock over Austin's mouth. Sarah stood over his stomach, ready to be jerked off, and Jessica moved to Austin's asshole.

Angela was a little worried, but after what Austin had just handled, she knew he could survive anything. Just in case, she offered, "Sweetie, if you need us to stop, just tap my thighs or Sarah's thighs.

Austin nodded in agreement. He said, "Of course, thanks for being safe. Now, you going to fuck me or are those big dicks are all for show and you ladies are all tapped out."

Angela yelled, "Shut the fuck up, bitch," as she stuffed her cock into Austin's mouth. Jessica put her dick into Austin's butt and Austin began to stroke Sarah's cock.

Sarah had already filled Austin's insides with cum, so when Jessica began to send a river of precum into the boy, it started to leak out of Austin's butthole. Sarah meanwhile, had to help Austin jerk her cock as he started becoming weak from getting railed by these girls.

Jessica was in heaven, "Bitch, your butt is even better than your mouth."

Jessica had never felt an ass like this. She quickly started to cum loading Austin's insides with cum. Cum shot out of Austin's ass as Jessica's load had nowhere to go.

Angela laughed, "What's the matter, no stamina?

Jessica was still coming down from her orgasm and not in any state of mind to create a clever retort. She was still panting and said, "Fuck off."

Sarah was so turned on by the site of Jessica cumming, that she was next to spray her load onto Austin. Any spots that were still not soaked from Angela were immediately soaked as Sarah pumped her load onto Austin.

Angela liked her friends but was still determined to show her cock was the best. As Sarah and Jessica watched, Angela decided to show off a little. She pulled half of her cock out of Austin's mouth before ramming it back into Austin. Austin was happy to help his girlfriend show off a little. He was able to get in a rhythm as he sucked all of her cock off with his newfound skills. Before long, Angela was overwhelmed and exploded into the boy.

At the conclusion of this epic orgasm, Austin weakly said, "Rotate."

Angela was worried but saw in her boy's eyes that he could take it. She yelled, "One more time ladies!"

Angela moved to finish off Austin's ass while Sarah went to take Austin's mouth. Jessica had to jerk herself off over Austin's chest as he was too weak to stroke her.

The girls were easily able to insert their massive cocks into the boy. Austin was also beginning to become hard again. He felt the extra stimulation from Angela. Sarah and Jessica were nice, but Angela was different. She was bigger and knew how to use her cock in ways the other girls just couldn't.

The girls continued rearranging his insides as everyone was moaning. Austin was riding wave after wave of pleasure as he was plowed by these girls.

This time, all girls managed to climax at once. Austin was instantly overwhelmed as the superhuman loads of cum shot into him. His stomach began to inflate with cum as even more ran out of his mouth and ass.

Jessica was on display as her orgasm created pools of cum on the already soaked boy. The cum ran off his body and started pooling on the sides of the blanket. After a few minutes everyone was finally finished depositing their loads of cum in and on Austin. Austin experienced such intense pleasure that he passed out after cumming.

After all of the girls finished, Angela instantly flipped to caring for her boy. She said, "Sarah, come to the bathroom with me to help me clean him off. Jessica, put my blanket in the wash and get the rest cleaned up. Once you are done, you can take a shower in my parent's bathroom."

Jessica moved to clean up the scene before showering. Angela carried her limp boy to the bathroom and Sarah followed behind. She spoke, "I'll clean off his hair and face. You start on his body."

Angela carefully started rinsing the cum out of Austin's hair, careful to keep it out of his eyes. Meanwhile, Sarah was cleaning off Austin's body. Sarah said, "Ugh Jessica is like a hose. What goes on in those balls?"

Angela laughed, "I have no idea."

The two girls managed to carefully remove the gooey cum and got him most of the way back to normal. As they finished, Austin was starting to come back. However, he was weak and mumbling incoherently.

Angela grabbed some ibuprofen from the medicine cabinet and a glass of water. She carefully held the boy's head up. She said, "Austin, I'm going to give you some medicine. We need to stay ahead of the pain and keep the swelling down."

Austin was able to understand enough to swallow after Angela placed the pill in his mouth and started washing the pill down with water. Angela carried Austin into bed and tucked him in. He fell asleep minutes after he was tucked in.

Jessica was back in the room. Angela said, "Jessica, just watch him. He's been through a lot. I'm going to shower in my parent's bathroom and Sarah is showering in the other bathroom."

Jessica gave a serious look, "Of course."

Jessica sat on the edge of the bed as she watched Austin sleep. Sarah and Angela showered off and returned to bed.

Angela laid in the bed in bed naked, spooning Austin. Because he was much smaller, the back of his head was pressed against Angela's boobs. Sarah laid down facing Austin. She put one of her arms partially around Austin and positioned herself so that the bottom of her boobs was resting on Austin's forehead. Angela said, "Sarah just be careful. If either of us moves too much, we're going to suffocate Austin between our boobs."

Sarah laughed quietly, "That would be one hell of a way to go." Jessica climbed into the bed and spooned Sarah. Clearly tired from the evening's activities, Jessica quickly fell asleep.

Sarah noticed her now soft cock was resting against Austin's much smaller dick. Normally Sarah was very modest about her size, especially as it was a source of ridicule for most of her life. However, she couldn't help smiling as her dick dwarfed Austin's cock.

Sarah whispered, "Angela thanks so much. I just needed to get over my boyfriend. He broke my heart. I needed to blow off a little steam and forget."

Angela replied, "I understand and hey I think everyone had a little fun."

"Where do you find boys like Austin? He's cute, intelligent, and he really treats you nicely. Not to mention he can handle your size. I know sex isn't everything, but I'm sure you've met boys who can't handle your dick."

"Sarah, you have a great heart and you have always cared for your boys. Plus, you're beautiful and have curves most boys would die for. A great boy will see that one day. Yes, I understand some guys get nervous about your size. Hell, I've had multiple boys who couldn't even fit my cockhead in their ass, but there are guys like Austin who will love your size. Let me talk to Austin and his friend, Ben. Maybe they know someone for you."

"God Angela, you're the best."

"Hey, we are friends. I'd do anything for you and Jessica. For a long time, you two were the only friends I had. We will always stick together. We're family."

"Thanks."

Angela and Sarah drifted off to sleep with Austin sandwiched between them.