Austin and Angela Ch. 02

Story Info
Austin and Angela attend a party.
11.7k words
4.53
15.2k
29

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Modernan
Modernan
66 Followers

Note: This story takes place in an alternative reality in which all girls are futas. In this reality, futas are taller, stronger, and packing much more than the average male. In some cases, as we will see, they get MUCH BIGGER than the average male. All characters are over the age of eighteen.

I'm still new to writing and I welcome all constructive feedback.

CHAPTER 2

Angela woke up during the night and changed positions a little. Still holding Austin, she heard him quietly mumbling, "Please Miss Angela, more" in his sleep. She smiled as she knew her boy was reliving the events of the past evening in his dreams before she fell back asleep. Angela slowly woke as light as rays of sunlight slowly began to creep into her room. Austin was still in the deepest sleep of his life. It was Saturday, and there was no reason to get-up, so she just laid there, still holding Austin like a teddy bear. She watched him sleep a little, his cute body tucked up against her massive frame. Eventually she got out of bed and started getting ready for the day. She let Austin sleep more, he no doubt needed it after last night.

After freshening up, she went downstairs and began to make them breakfast. A big helping of scrambled eggs, bacon, and hash browns for the two of them. Once she finished, she made up plates for both her and Austin and put them on the table. She also made sure to place a soft pillow on Austin's seat before going back upstairs to get Austin.

Once in her room, she looked at her boy still hopelessly passed out. She wanted to let him sleep more but knew from experience that eating was important to get her boys back to full strength. She sat down on the edge of the bed and began to gently stroke Austin's hair and said, "Sweetie, it's time to wake up."

Austin slowly moved, but quickly realized every part of his body was completely sore and his asshole ached so bad he didn't know if he would be able to sit right. "W...W...what happened last night? I just remember the best feeling of my life and then it all gets fuzzy."

"Sweetie, what happened is, I fucked your brains out and then you asked for more. See everything I said was true, boys beg me for everything. No one can fuck like me."

Austin began to have a greater sense of clarity. "So... um... did I take your whole dick. I can't remember."

"Yes Sweetie, you took the whole thing. I was very proud of you!! Honestly, no one has ever handled all 28 inches on the first fuck, even guys who weren't virgins. You felt amazing too, I've never felt anything like that before" Austin felt a sense of relief. He was worried he wouldn't be able to handle her. He felt like an accomplished bitch boy, doing what no one ever had before.

"Thank you for everything." he replied. "I want to be your cumslut from now on."

Angela replied, "Sweetie, I think that would be wonderful." Austin was overjoyed at the news and would have hugged her if he could move.

"Ok time for breakfast!" Angela exclaimed.

Austin replied, "Ok" and slowly tried to crawl out of bed.

Angela stopped him, "No sweetie, stay right there. You're in shape no to move anywhere." Austin still wanted to get up on his own, but truthfully, he could barely crawl to the edge of the bed let alone walk, so he laid there. Angela quickly got out an old t-shirt from her dresser, figuring it would work for clothes. She carefully picked up the boy, pulled the shirt over his body. It worked like a charm as the shirt nearly came down to his knees. Then she carried his weak body downstairs and sat him on the chair she had prepared for him.

"Sweetie, I hope you like eggs, bacon, and hash browns." Austin looked down at the plate. He was hungry and wanted to dive right in, but his arms could only move the food to his mouth so fast. When he finally did get some food to his mouth, it was amazing. The eggs were easily the fluffiest, tastiest eggs ever. The bacon was done perfectly, and the hash browns had just the right amount of seasoning. "Miss Angela, this is perfect."

"What can I say I know what my boys need." Angela settled in as well and began to enjoy her breakfast. She was starving. Both of them had skipped dinner, but Angela's cum ensured Austin had plenty of protein.

As Austin ate, he regained strength, and noticed just how much food Angela had. She had a heaping plate of eggs, a separate plate full with an equally large mound of hash browns and what looked like an entire package of bacon on a third plate. Austin asked, "Hungry?"

"Well sweetie when you're as big as me, it takes a lot of food to keep going."

Austin replied, "Wow, even while eating breakfast, you still keep dominating me."

Angela laughed, "Well it's easy for me." The two had a delightful breakfast. When they both finished, Angela took the plates away while Austin sat there. Angela finished clearing the table and asked, "Sweetie would you like to watch a movie?"

Austin replied, "That would be lovely, Miss Angela." Angela again picked up Austin and moved him to the living room couch where it all started. Again, she sat him down and put her arm around him, snuggling his body in close.

"Sweetie, how does Back to the Future sound." Austin's eyes lit up. That was one of his all-time favorite movies.

"Miss Angela, that's one of my favorites!!"

"Mine too sweetie." Angela cued up the movie and moved to get a blanket for the two of them. For the second time that day, Angela snuggled him like a teddy bear against her big body. The two enjoyed the movie and each other's company. Austin also further felt his strength coming back as the movie progressed.

After the movie ended, Angela and Austin began to talk again. Much like the previous day, the conversation was great and strengthened the growing bond between the two.

Austin, feeling somewhat more normal, took advantage of a pause, climbed off the couch and knelt on the ground in front of Angela who was still seated. He started to pull at the waistband of Angela's pants, clearly angling to suck her off. Angela was beyond excited, she wanted to feel that boy's throat again more than anything, but immediately bit her lip. She knew he couldn't take sucking her off again, he needed more time to recover or she would hurt him. She pushed his hands away snapped, "Sweetie, Did I say you could suck me off?"

Austin looked at the ground, and mumbled "No, Miss Angela."

Angela, annoyed at the disrespect just shown to her, yelled, "Look into my eyes when I'm talking to you!" Austin's eyes quickly moved to meet her eyes. She gave him one of the most intimidating stares ever.

Austin tried again, "N...no, Miss Angela." The boy was clearly disappointed.

"Sweetie, I know you want this big cock as much as possible, but you can't just get it whenever you want. You need permission from me first."

Austin mumbled, "B...b...but." Before he could finish, Angela who was already annoyed by Austin's unpermitted attempt at a blowjob and lack of eye contact swiftly gave him a kick in the balls. Austin bent over in pain once.

"Sweetie, are you questioning me?? I'm so annoyed now. You ruined the perfect mood. You're lucky I don't want to break you, or I'd punish you right now!"

Austin frowned, "I'm sorry. I'm just so hungry for your cock I can't help myself."

Angela looked back at her boy, "Sweetie, I think it's time we got you back to your car so you can go home. Put on your clothes" Austin felt so ashamed he upset Angela and slowly removed Angela's shirt and started putting on his clothes.

She again carried him to her car and drove him to school. Angela gave him the silent treatment all the way back to school. Austin became so frustrated with himself for disobeying Angela. Once they arrived, Angela carried Austin over to his car and finally broke the silence. "Sweetie, you're a good cockslut, but you need to learn self-control. I can't have an undisciplined boy running around."

Austin replied, "I'm sorry Miss Angela."

Angela hated to have to be like this, but she knew it was the only way. She hugged him, gave him a kiss on the forehead, and left.

Austin returned home and spent the rest of the weekend recovering and dreaming about Angela and her massive cock. He was so happy about his newfound partner and her larger-than-life equipment.

Once Angela got home. She took stock of the weekend. She always had thought Austin was adorable, but now she knew he was the right guy. He was dorky but also sweet and caring. Plus, no one she ever met could handle the fucking she gave. She was excited for the future, her first permanent boy.

Austin woke the following Monday, prepared for the day, and left. As he drove to school, he wondered what would happen at school. He thought, "Do people know about me and Angela? Is Angela still upset I disobeyed her? What's going to be my punishment and when will it be? Do people know about the locker room? Is Morgan still going to want revenge? He figured Angela would protect him, but Angela couldn't shadow him everywhere."

Austin finally got to school, parked, and walked into the building. Immediately after he entered Angela appeared, standing behind Morgan, Sidney, and Brie. As Austin approached, he could see all three of his former tormentors were very nervous. Angela stood behind them with her usual coy smile.

Angela spoke, "Sweetie look who I ran into today! Morgan and I got to talking and she has something she would like to say to you."

Morgan slowly spoke in a tone that showed she was not enthusiastic about what she was going to say but couldn't risk annoying Angela. She said, "Austin we are all very sorry about what happened in the locker room."

Brie continued "Angela explained that we were very mean to you. She stopped us and we are very grateful." Austin knew Angela didn't explain anything to these girls, however a few fresh bruises visible on their arms indicated they very much understood the lesson. Yes, the girls probably were grateful, but only because a few bruises were all that they received.

Sidney picked up, "That's why one of us will meet you every day to carry your books to class for the rest of the year."

Austin understood this was very much a coerced apology, but between the aftercare following their first evening, elegant breakfast, and the protection at school Austin began to understand just how much Angela cared for him. His heart warmed at the thought and he wanted to be with her even more.

Angela smiled and said, "Ok girls, thanks, you are free to go now. Don't forget to meet Austin tomorrow!" The girls quickly, departed clearly wanting to be as far away from Angela as possible.

Angela spoke, "Sweetie, I haven't forgotten about your punishment, but we are going to worry about that later. Right now, I want to be with my little boy." She picked him up again and placed him on her hip and began to parade up and down the hallways of the school. Angela was used to receiving a lot of attention because of her size, but now everyone was looking as she moved down the hallway with Austin on her hip. Everyone knew Angela took boys sometimes, but it was always very mysterious. No one could separate the rumors from the truth. This stunt had the effect of announcing to the world that Austin belonged to her.

Austin was very much used to blending in and became a little uncomfortable with the attention. His face started to go red as the number of staring people increased. Angela noticed her boy felt uncomfortable. "Sweetie let them look. All the boys look because they are just jealous and all the girls want you because they understand that you've got a license to work with heavy equipment," she said with a wink. "Plus, I want everyone to know that you are mine and if they want a piece of you, they go through me... or more accurately, I go through them."

Austin replied, "Thanks Miss Angela."

"Oh Sweetie, you only need to call me Miss Angela when we are in private."

"Thanks." Austin couldn't help but get a warm feeling after hearing Angela's encouragement. He began to really see how much she cared for him.

Angela finally arrived outside Austin's first class and finally put him down. "Ok Sweetie, off you go. See you later," she said, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

As Austin went through classes that day, he kept seeing people stare at him and then whisper to the person next to them. Anyone that had missed Angela's stunt from the morning, clearly knew now. While he still didn't like the attention, it was nice to be noticed for what felt like the first time. Classes went like clockwork and the stares settled down once the lectures really got going.

Finally, lunchtime came. Austin always sat with Ben and his girlfriend, Emily. Sadly, Angela had a different lunch period, or she would have joined as well. As Austin reached the cafeteria there was a giant line as usual. As he got to the back of the line, he saw two girls he recognized, Sophia and Claire whispering to one another in line just ahead of him. They were identical twins and that played field hockey. Standing at 6'5" they both had beautiful hair, nice smiles, and well-toned bodies. After seeing Austin in line behind them, they both turned around and Sophia said, "Oh you can go ahead of us."

Austin replied, "Oh that's not fair you got here first."

Claire chimed in, "No it's ok please."

Austin thought it was odd, but the line was long, so he took them up on their offer and stepped ahead of them. Austin said, "Thanks, have a nice day." Next a group of boys standing in front of him turned around and insisted that Austin go ahead of them too. This continued until he made it all the way to the front of the line. Still perplexed by the situation, he picked up his food and sat down at the usual circular table. As he started eating, a thought occurred to him, "Was everyone letting him cut the line because they were afraid of Angela? They really didn't need to be. She was a very nice person. Oh well," Austin figured, "it was a harmless gesture anyway."

Just as he started eating, he heard a voice yell from behind him.

"There's my stud!!!" The voice belonged to Ben, who always knew how to embarrass him. Austin blushed a little as Ben sat down next to him. Ben's girlfriend Emily, who was walking with Ben, also said hello and sat down. Austin was good friends with Emily. She was a brunette and on the taller side for a girl at 6' 11". She was a track star and with a pencil thin build with beautiful long legs.

Ben said, "Alright you need to explain to me what happened because everyone is talking, and the rumors are wild."

Austin trusted his friend, but he also knew Emily wasn't the best at keeping things private, so he spoke carefully. "Well, I completely disregarded your advice and tried to bail on her. That was a big mistake."

Ben chimed in "Told you!"

Austin continued, "Yea, we didn't get off to the best start, but as the evening went on, we really connected. You know the rumors aren't true. She's not some freak. She's a really genuine and caring person. Everyone just blindly believes the rumors about her just destroying guys."

"Well, I'm really happy for you. You finally found someone you like. So, did you guys..."

Austin didn't want to kiss and tell, but he couldn't help blushing.

Ben understood the implication and pressed further, "How was it?"

Austin looked his friend in the eye, "She fucked me like I didn't even know was possible."

Ben laughed and said, "That a' boy!! So, is she really packing a beast?"

Austin thought how to respond for a second. Finally, he coyly remarked, "Well the rumors definitely aren't true."

Ben replied, "That's probably for the best. I don't know how anyone could manage 20 inches."

Emily chimed in, "Yea remember my birthday when you finally were able to deep throat my whole cock, I nearly choked you to death, Ben, and I'm only 15 inches."

Ben playfully punched his girlfriend's arm. "It's only because I wasn't ready for your precum and I finally did get it all, thank you very much."

Emily replied, "Yes you did a good job honey. It's a relief she's not 20 inches, I was about to feel really inadequate."

Ben decided to tease his girlfriend, "I mean... I wouldn't mind another inch or two."

Emily clapped back, "Bitch, you nearly die every time you try to take the whole thing, and I seem to remember your eyes watering last night when I was trying to put the last few inches in your butthole."

Ben opened his mouth to try to recover but knew he couldn't. He admitted, "Emily yes, you have all I can handle." The trio continued to have lunch and Austin talked a little more about Angela, careful to keep the details secret until he could talk to Ben privately. For the remainder of lunch, Austin talked more about how much he enjoyed her company and how excited she made him feel. Ben and Emily were really happy for him.

After lunch the day proceeded much like the morning with people continuing to stare at him. He started to get used to it. However, he did notice what seemed like a lot of interest from girls. Angela was right, they did want him.

At the end of the day, Angela was waiting to meet Austin outside his classroom. "Sweetie, how was your day?"

"Great!" Austin replied.

"Let's hang at my house after school."

"Sounds great!"

Austin left with Angela and followed her car to Angela's house. As the couple entered, Austin got a text from Ben asking if he wanted to go on a double date with him and Emily. Ben said also Emily's parents were going out late so they could hang out there after with plenty of privacy. Austin asked Angela if she would want to go.

Angela responded, "Yes, of course I'd love to meet all your friends."

Austin said, "Great it's settled. Dinner tomorrow and then it's back to Emily's for a good time."

There was an awkward pause. Angela broke the silence, "Sweetie it's time for your punishment." Austin frowned, but became confused. After Angela removed her shirt and again started unhooking her bra, which Austin swore could probably hold his weight, Angela picked him up and shoved his face into her massive valley of cleavage.

As was the case when Angela smothered him before, he was initially overjoyed to be stuck between her breasts. However, this sensation quickly faded as he began running out of oxygen. As his situation became more dire, he started trying to move her boobs out of the way to get air again. Angela made sure to keep him smothered until the last moment and then allowed him to breathe.

Austin gasped over and over again for air.

Angela brought his mouth over her thumb sized nipple and commanded, "Suck!"

Austin quickly moved to suck as hard as he could between breaths. Angela moaned loudly as her nipples were extremely sensitive. Just as Austin stopped breathing heavily, Angela stuffed him back into her cleavage and started the cycle all over again. This cycle of suffocating and sucking was repeated for twenty minutes. By the end, Austin's mouth was sore from sucking and his lungs burned. Angela finally set his body down next to her.

She looked at him and said, "Sweetie, I hope you learned your lesson. Self-control is important and I won't tolerate any misbehavior. Also, it is very disrespectful not to make eye contact when I am speaking to you. Understood?"

Austin replied, "Yes, Miss Angela."

"I wanted to show you your place again. Sweetie, I know you love my big boobs, and they can bring you pleasure no one else can, but I also could have smothered you to death with the softest, weakest part of my body."

Austin thought about this dichotomy. She was right. Since being with her he had experienced both pain and pleasure in ways he didn't know were possible. Austin recounted their first night together where she nearly split him in half with her cock and in the process of doing so, gave him an orgasm that made him pass out. This contrast was what made Angela the hottest girl ever. Austin understood his place better and committed himself to be more obedient. He said, "I'm sorry Miss Angela. I understand my place and I promise I'll be better in the future."

Modernan
Modernan
66 Followers