Austin's Big Night Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooo, I know this one," she whispered.

To begin, Austin jerked off with one hand and cradled his big balls with the other. He watched Jess's facial expression as she stared at him. The precum he was generating created a slippery and slick lubrication for his hand. "This feels so good," he said.

"It looks it!" she responded. "Can you use two hands or no?"

"I can if you want." Austin then put both hands on his cock and jerked it up and down. By the looks of it, a third hand could have fit.

"The head looks super bloated. Like it hurts or something," Jess said as she got a closer look.

"Don't stand too close to that," Austin warned.

"Why? Are you gonna cum?" Jess asked, excitedly.

"I'm really close. I feel like it's gonna be any minute now."

Jess stood up in a panic. "Where should we go with it?" she asked.

"Fuck," Austin said. He was about to orgasm. There was no time to look for anything.

"Shit!" he said as he shot a thick load of cum onto his chest, dowsing his t-shirt. Jess stood in shock, unable to find words. She watched as Austin moaned and stroked his cock, emptying his balls all over his chest and stomach.

"Austin!" she said once he reached his ninth blast. "Are you kidding?!"

He continued stroking and cumming, staring at her in the eyes. Her reaction only fueled his already powerful ejaculation as three more loads coated his stomach.

Jess loved watching boys cum. She stared as his cock throbbed and pulsed effortlessly while he came. She especially enjoyed listening to his little moans. The scene was incredibly erotic and naughty. "Oh my gosh," she whispered, unable to believe the amount of cum all over him.

Austin stopped, out of breath. He clutched his hard cock in his hand as white semen dripped down his fingers. His shirt was soaked. Some cum was on the couch. Jess was speechless.

"You cum a lot, huh?" she asked.

"I cum a shit load," he responded. "That one especially."

As Jess inspected the mess he left everywhere, they each heard the bathroom door open. In a panic, they snapped into action. "Take off your shirt!" she urgently whispered. Austin tore it off and crumpled it up into a cummy ball. Jess swiped it from his hands and helped clean up the excess cum on the cushion and Austin's hands.

She then tossed the shirt aside and sat back down in her chair just in time for Kelly to emerge with a towel on her head and around her body.

Kelly looked suspiciously at the two of them. Austin was slouched on the couch, no shirt on, swiping his phone. Jess was doing the same with her phone while sipping her coffee. "What the fuck just happened?" she asked.

"Hmm?" Austin asked, looking up."Oh right. I spilled coffee on my shirt."

"You're an idiot," Jess added.

Kelly was not convinced, but didn't dare ask what actually happened. She was a bit nervous to hear the real answer. "Whatever, guys. I'm going to do errands. You wanna come?"

"Can we get Chick Fil-a after?" Jess asked.

"How the hell are you so skinny? That is what the real mystery of the world is," Kelly said as she walked away. Jess turned to Austin and smiled. She leaned in towards him. "That was unreal. You have a serious gift."

Austin smiled, proudly. "You gonna tell her?"

Jess shrugged. "Probably not," she said as she sat back in her chair and thought about it. "Depends on how many mimosas we have after errands."

"I hate you," he said.

Jess stood up and headed for the hallway. But before doing so, she turned back to Austin. "Pssst," she whispered. He looked up to see her holding her shirt and bra up, revealing her big, beautiful breasts for him to feast his eyes on.

"Oh my God," he said.

She then pulled her shirt back up and made a 'shoosh' sign before skipping down the hall towards Kelly's room.

Austin smiled to himself. He even felt a slight erection form again.

-------------------------------

"Do I even wanna know what happened with you two?" Kelly asked as the two girls ate lunch at Chick-Fil-A.

"Who? Austin?" Jess asked. She was nearly done with her meal as Kelly barely made a dent. She always poked fun at her for eating like a mouse. "Maybe it's best you don't know."

"I hate you both. Truly, truly hate you," Kelly said.

"I honestly can't believe it though. He's enormous. Like, how? How is that possible?"

Kelly blushed. "We can't be talking about Emilia's step brother like that!"

Jess shrugged. "Why not? He's a living, breathing, adult male. And he lives with you. And his dick is huge."

They each cracked up laughing. "Did he show you?"

Jess didn't respond. Kelly persisted. "Jess, did he show you?"

She paused for a moment. "Do you really wanna know?" Kelly nodded as she took a bite of her sandwich.

"He did. And he played with it a little bit too."

"What?!" Kelly whisper-yelled as she leaned in. For fear someone nearby would hear their conversation. "You're joking me right?"

"He whipped it out. Well, I asked him to. But he whipped it out and jerked off a little." Jess intentionally left out the part about his orgasm.

"He's ridiculous. I can't believe he did that in front of you!" Kelly was starting to become slightly angry and a bit annoyed that her roommate and best friend's step brother would do such a thing.

But Jess defended him. "I coaxed him into it. I wanted to see. I was just curious. Don't be mad at him!"

"I'm not mad at him. It's just weird. He's just whipping out his dick and masturbating in front of you?"

Jess shrugged as she sipped her drink. "If I were you, I'd probably institute a no clothing rule around the house."

Kelly swatted her on the arm playfully. "You're a brat!"

-------------------------------

"Welp, the boundary has been broken," Austin said as he carefully put beer glasses back on the shelf behind the bar. The restaurant called "Jim's" was empty except for Kathy, a regular, sitting at the end of the bar.

"Oh no. What boundary?" Wendy asked. She faced away from Austin, counting money at the register.

"Let's just say Kelly is now aware of my hidden talent," Austin said with a smirk. He looked up to see Kathy looking over. He winked at her as she shook her head and took a sip of her martini.

Wendy approached Austin and stood next to him. "Your lifelong dream has finally come true," she said as she placed her arm around his neck. "Your step sister's hot friends now know you have a monster dong."

Kathy snickered from the end of the bar. Her laugh was always more of a cackle than anything. "Mr. Big Dick!" she shouted loud enough for anyone to hear. Thankfully, the bar was empty.

Wendy returned to her task of counting money, but continued the conversation. "Well? Spill the beans. How on Earth did any of this happen?"

"Just like it happened with you," Austin replied. "Some rather x-rated conversation led to curiosity."

Even though Wendy was Austin's manager at the bar, they shared a very close relationship. She was twenty years his senior, but long periods of slow business and even longer nights after shifts allowed them to grow close to one another. Not in any kind of intimate way, but more of a mother/son bond. Except, however, Wendy was aware of Austin's secret and he had even showed her pictures of his endowment.

"I'm curious!" Kathy raised her hand. She was drunk, as usual, but never a problem. She often teased Austin about his good looks and frequently asked to see his penis she's heard so much about.

"Nice try, Kath," Austin said. "You gotta be at a third of your age to see the goods," he called out.

"Whatever," she scoffed. "The men over at the Golden Banana serve me just fine."

"So she saw you, what, in the shower by accident?" Wendy asked.

Austin shook his head. "We were talking about penis sizes. I got hard. Then they asked me to get up and get the door."

"They?" Wendy asked.

"Oh yeah. It was Kelly and her friend Jess. Also a smokeshow."

Wendy laughed. "I swear the situations you find yourself in are how pornos get written."

"I've seen that one!" Kathy raised her hand. "Five out of five stars."

"So Kelly gets all shy and goes to take a shower. Then Jess asks to see it. Of course I oblige."

"Of course you do," said Wendy. "Then what?"

A big grin formed across Austin's face. Wendy looked over and her mouth dropped. "No! What happened?"

"I just put on a quick show. She wanted to see me shoot off. So... I.... so I shot off." Austin casually continued cleaning under the bar as if nothing happened.

"You jerked off in front of her?!" Wendy asked. "Austin!"

"What? She asked me to. It was mutual!"

"That's how allegations happen, my friend," Kathy yelled out. "You'll be hearing from her lawyer."

"You guys are ridiculous. It was all in fun," Austin said. Although he was now thinking of the other possibility.

"What's with men and being so proud of their big penises. Like y'all did anything to get it," Wendy muttered, shaking her head.

"My ex-husband had a little penis and he was proud of that sucker!" Kathy said as she finished her drink and slid the empty glass across the bar.

"Which one?" Austin asked.

"They all had tiny penises."

The three of them laughed as Kathy left and Austin and Wendy prepared for the evening rush.

----------------------------------------

"You're still up?" Austin asked as he quietly entered the living room. It was late, past two AM.

Kelly sat at the kitchen table. A half-empty glass of wine was set in front of her. She was playing on her phone. Her legs were crossed. "I just got home," she said.

"Night cap?" Austin asked. Kelly smiled and nodded. "Oops," she said.

Austin grabbed a beer and joined her. They clinked glasses as he sat down. "Well? How was tonight?" he asked.

"Jess told everyone about your big dick," Kelly said nonchalantly. Austin choked on his drink. "Umm, what?" he said.

Kelly laughed. "She told all our friends about it. Said it's massive. Baseball bat. Tree trunk. Whatever."

"That's... uhh... that's unexpected."

Kelly looked at him skeptically. "Oh please. You love it."

Austin didn't protest. He remained quiet, waiting to hear more about what transpired that night. But Kelly went in another direction.

"Poor Emilia. If this gets back to her. She's gonna be so embarrassed."

"About what? Me?" Austin asked.

"You think she wants everyone talking about her step brother's big dick?" Kelly asked. "How awkward!"

"Not like I can do anything about it."

Kelly glared at him. "Oh maybe start by not showing all her friends?"

"Jess asked me!" Austin protested. "I am just abiding by her request."

"So if anyone asks you, you just show it to them?"

Austin nodded. "Sure. Why not? I don't mind showing it off a bit."

Kelly stared at her wine glass. "What if I asked?" She looked up as the two of them locked eyes. Austin tried to interpret if she was serious or not by her facial expression. "Well... umm.... I mean... sure I would. Why not?" he answered.

"Ok, stand up," Kelly said with authority. "Let's see."

Austin did not want to argue in case she changed her mind. Without hesitation he pushed his chair away from the table and stood up. He unbuckled his belt and grabbed his fly. "You sure?" he asked.

She looked up at him as they made eye contact again. She nodded. "When I'm young please?"

Austin pulled his pants and underwear down. His cock was soft, but still decently substantial. It hung down well past his balls. Its thickness even when flaccid may be described by many as "plump." Kelly stared at it expressionless. She tilted her head to get a better look. Austin hoped he would start to get an erection so she could really see it in all its glory.

"I mean, it's big and all. But I don't think it matches the excitement Jess had." Kelly was kidding, but passed it off as serious as a way to playfully get a rise out of Austin.

"It's not hard! You should see it hard!"

Kelly sat back and took the final swig of her wine. She stood up in front of Austin. His penis was still exposed. She looked down at it, smiled, and then back up. "Maybe next time?"

She then walked away and retreated to her room. She shut the door leaving Austin standing there, exposed and confused. "Goddamnit," he said to himself. The one moment he dreamed of happened but he couldn't even muster an erection.

As a defeated man, he drank the rest of his beer and headed for bed, desperately hoping for another chance.

--------------------------------------------------------

Austin slept until noon. Whenever he worked the late shift, he often slept late in an attempt to recharge for the next day. He got out of bed, stretched and headed for the bathroom to brush his teeth.

While brushing, he noticed something. There was a plumber's wrench sitting on the vanity. "That's weird," he thought to himself as he washed his face and headed for the living room.

Kelly was frantically cleaning up the kitchen when Austin emerged. "What's with the wrench?" he asked.

She looked up from scrubbing the table. "The landlord sent a plumber here. There was no hot water today."

"Ah shit, really?" he asked.

"Really. He said the water heater is broken and needs to be replaced. But we do have at most five minutes of hot water. My parents are coming over today. When do you need to work?"

"1PM shift. I gotta get going soon," Austin said as he poured a cup of coffee.

"Fuck. My parents are coming around then too. I still need to shower. Rocks paper scissors?" she asked.

Austin laughed. "I can't go to work like this. I stink. I work with people, ya know."

"You do kinda smell," she joked. "We're gonna have to go in together."

"Together? At the same time?"

Kelly rolled her eyes. "No, Austin. Was thinking you can go tomorrow... yes at the same time. Hurry and get your bathing suit on or something!"

Kelly ran to her room and closed the door. Austin didn't hesitate to run and get some swim trunks on. He could feel his cock tingling with excitement. He knew right away he would have no problem getting an erection this time and hoped she would want to see it again.

They reconvened in the bathroom at almost the exact same time. Kelly sported a black bikini. Austin checked out her fit body. She boasted flat abs, round and natural breasts, and smooth legs. She had her hair up in a pony-tail. He always thought she was so gorgeous. He waited as she turned on the water. "The guy said we have five minutes of hot water, tops," she said as she adjusted the knob.

Once it reached a desirable temperature she turned to Austin. Her gaze immediately diverted to his crotch as she noticed a small tent forming already. "Oh my God, Austin."

"What?" he asked.

"What do you mean what? You're getting hard already!" Austin chuckled and shrugged his shoulders.

They each stepped into the shower, huddling closely under the streaming water. Kelly started to lather up right away, quickly washing her perfect body. Austin did the same. Time was running out.

As she washed her arms and stomach, she eyed his crotch. By now, Austin had sprouted a full erection and his cock was sticking all the way out. He made no attempt to hide it, instead opting to pretend to be focusing on soaping up.

"Any closer and you're gonna poke me with that," she joked.

Austin laughed. "I'll try and keep my distance."

Kelly continued by cleaning her legs, feet, and backside. She quickly scrubbed her ass without fear of Austin seeing since they were facing one another.

"Look away for a second?" she asked. Austin obediently turned around. She dug her hand quickly into her bikini bottom to scrub her vagina. As she cleaned it, she eyed Austin's muscular back. She admitted to herself he was very attractive. "Ok, ok," she said, removing her hand from her crotch. "You can turn around."

Austin spun around and Kelly immediately noticed he was even harder than before. She looked up at him, astonished. He shrugged. "Sorry?"

"We only have a minute or two left before this thing's gonna freeze us out. Are you done?"

"I'm done," he said.

"You're not gonna wash...?" she looked down at his erection.

"Oh good call," he said as he put some soap on his hand and slid it under his swim trunks. Kelly watched closely without hesitation.

"Is it more presentable today than last night?"

"Oh shit yea. I'm huge right now," Austin said as he used the excuse to wash himself as a reason to stroke his cock in front of her.

"Ok, show me," she said as she crossed her arms. "Let's see his almighty hugeness."

Austin wasted no time pulling down his trunks. His eight and a half inch cock sprung out angrily. Its veins pulsed and throbbed. He held his hands by his sides so she could see.

"Holy fuck," she said. "That is quite the penis you've got there."

"You like it?" he asked as he grabbed it by the base and angled it up towards her. She instinctively held her hands out as if he was going to spray her. "Hey! Be careful with that thing!" she laughed.

"What do you think?" Austin asked, genuinely.

"I think it's thick. Much thicker than I would have guessed."

"Thicker than your ex's?"

Kelly laughed. "Umm... yeah Austin. Not even close."

Without warning, the water quickly changed from comfortably warm to freezing cold. Kelly shrieked as she urgently jumped out and grabbed a towel. Austin was right behind her, but there wasn't an extra towel. She giggled as he frantically searched for one, his hard cock bouncing around as he moved.

"Austin!" she yelled as she laughed. "At least pull your bathing suit up!"

Austin haphazardly yanked his trunks up and tried to conceal his boner, but seemed to make it worse. "Jesus Christ," he said as he stood shivering. "Hold on," said Kelly. She darted past him to the linen closet to fetch a fresh towel.

"Here," she said, tossing him a towel. "You need another one for your dick?" she asked.

Austin loved the praise and the attention he was getting. He decided to take a quick shot. "Very funny. But now I gotta get this to go down."

The other day, this strategy resulted in him jerking off in front of Jess. He had hoped for the same outcome.

"Maybe you ought to get back under the cold water then!" she said as she flirtatiously left him alone in the bathroom.

Not this time he thought to himself.

----------------------------

During Austin's entire shift at the bar, he could not stop picturing Kelly's reaction when he showed her his dick. She wasn't nearly as animated or excited as Jess was. He found it to be strangely even hotter that she seemed more at ease. He kept hearing her voice in his head commenting on how thick it was. That was the most memorable part of the interaction.

To make matters worse, he never relieved himself before heading into work. The entire scenario resulted in pent up arousal that he needed to let out and fast. He found himself extra flirty with just about any female that sat at the bar. As he poured drinks, he smiled and winked at all of them. He was a man on a mission.

"You're having fun tonight," Wendy said as she and Austin met briefly at the beer tap.

"What can I say, boss? I love my job!"

She rolled her eyes. "Oh sure you do. Employee of the month over here."

She took a glass from his hand and began to fill it up. "What's seriously got you going tonight? Don't tell me it's your roommate again."

Austin smiled. "Maybe, maybe not."

Wendy finished filling the glass and looked up at him. Their eyes met. Austin always thought Wendy was good looking. She had long black hair and dark green eyes. Despite being in her mid-forties, she took care of her physique. And to help with tips, she always dressed up for work, making sure to remind everyone of her ample bust line. "Care to share?" she asked, knowing Austin was hiding something.