Austin's Big Night Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be right back," he said, taking the beers from her hands to bring to his customers.

She watched him walk away, deliver the drinks and a few lines of flirts to his female patrons. He returned with a big smile. "She saw it."

Wendy didn't have to ask what he meant. "Picture or real thing?"

"Real thing. We had a water heater problem so we showered together. She asked to see it."

"A water heater problem?" Wendy cracked up. "You really do live in a porn movie."

"Honest to God! It's true. We were in there, I got hard, and she got curious. So... yup. She saw the great beast in the flesh."

"And what was Miss Kelly's opinion of Mr. Beast?"

Austin leaned in and whispered. "Pretty sure she liked it."

"Right. And who wouldn't?" Wendy asked. "No one likes it as much as you do though," she joked.

Austin smiled, showing his contagious wide grin. "You liked it too. Don't try and tell me you didn't."

"It is a very picturesque penis. Can't say many men are built like you are."

As they each quietly worked behind the bar, sorting glasses and pouring drinks, Wendy finally stopped what she was doing and sighed. "Fine. Fuck it. Show me again."

Austin laughed. This was a scenario all too familiar by now. They would talk about it in one way or another, she would compliment him, then ultimately ask to see a picture. Austin knew the entire moment like clockwork. He happily took out his phone, checked their surroundings, and opened up what he knew to be her favorite picture. Wendy snatched the phone from him and looked down. A smile spread across her face. "It isnice," she admitted.

He never grew tired of her reaction, or any girl's reaction for that matter. He watched her eyes get wide and face flush. He knew she was horny for him. If he was being honest with himself, he would pounce on her that very moment as he's always had an attraction to her. But she was his boss, twenty years older than him, and it was not smart to try anything like that.

She handed the phone back and took a deep breath. "Ok, back to work we go."

Austin nodded and headed back to his patrons. But not before Wendy called out "Or else we're gonna be starting trouble back here!"

It was the first time she made a comment inferring in any way there was a possibility.

-------------------------------------------

Austin wasn't surprised to hear Jess' voice as he walked down the hall from the entrance of their apartment towards the living room. She practically lived there these days.

"Did you pay rent yet?" he asked her sarcastically.

"My good company is more than enough," she responded. She and Kelly were sitting on either end of the couch, drinking wine. It was two in the morning.

Austin nodded at Kelly who smiled back. They had not yet seen each other since the incident earlier that day. "You guys having a little night cap again?"

"We went to Josh's party. It was colossally stupid so we left at like ten. And then this has been our lovely night!" Jess said as she pointed to two empty wine bottles and a freshly opened one on the coffee table.

"Is this Marvin Gaye?" Austin asked, looking around the room as he listened to the music.

Kelly cracked up laughing. "It's Pandora."

"Ohh sure it is," Austin teased. "So you heard me coming in and decided to set the mood, didn't you guys?"

"Depends," Jess answered as she nodded towards his crotch. "Is he joining too?"

"Jess!" Kelly snapped at her friend for being so forward. She was also slightly embarrassed to be discussing Austin like that again.

"What?" Jess shot back. "You're the one who told me you two had a little group shower!"

Austin's mouth dropped open, stunned that Kelly would share such detail. "You told her?!"

Kelly covered her face with her hands. "I'm sorry!" she squealed under her hands. She removed them to reveal she was flush red. "It just came out. Plus Jess told me about your little show for her anyways."

Austin was in heaven. Everything was completely out of the bag now. He felt at ease with the two gorgeous girls. "Well, I guess there's nothing left to hide," he said as he poured himself a glass of wine.

"Except your incredibly massive schlong," joked Jess. Kelly playfully slapped her, but didn't protest the direction of the conversation. "But seriously, so we were chatting a bit.."

"Oh boy, here we go," said Austin as he took a seat directly in between them.

"Your dick is not only really long, but it's very thick too. Like super girthy," said Jess. She looked at Kelly for affirmation. Kelly nodded in agreement, but remained silent. She also did not look at either of the other two, instead fixating her gaze around the room.

"It's the best of both worlds," Jess continued. "We both have realized we've never seen one as big as yours. Not even close to as big as yours. You should be proud of it."

"I'm very proud of it!" Austin said truthfully.

Jess' eyes wandered across Austin's body. It was clear she was getting aroused at the prospect of seeing him again, especially with everyone's newfound comfort level. "You don't mind showing off, huh?"

"Honestly? I love to," he said. He looked at Kelly. "I'm sorry, Kell. I'm being weird."

"Oh gosh, don't worry about it. It's not like we haven't already crossed this barrier, guys."

Austin was relieved to hear Kelly being okay with the direction things were headed. "You guys want to see it again?"

"I do. And I want to see all of you. Why don't you strip for us?" Jess asked. She and Kelly burst out laughing. Austin joined along, uncertain if she was kidding or not.

"Are you serious?" he asked as the laughter subsided. "Because you know I will 100% do it if you're being serious."

Jess turned to Kelly who shrugged. She turned back to him. "I would love to see you in the buff." With that, she picked up her wine glass, relaxed on the couch, crossed her legs and nodded towards the space between the coffee table and the television. It was an indication for him to undress.

"Kelly?" he asked.

She smiled. "Be my guest, Mr. Chip n' Dale."

Austin stood up in front of the girls. "Ladies!" he said in a fake announcer voice. "Next on the stage, give it up, for Mr. Big Stuff, Austinnnnn!" As the girls laughed uncontrollably, Austin did his best to do a strip dance to a less than energetic Marvin Gaye song.

"Isn't your stripper name supposed to be fake?" Kelly giggled.

"Wooo!!" Jess screamed as she did her best cat-call impression. "Take it off!"

Austin continued dancing while the girls clapped. After several minutes, he finally stopped as he was laughing too hard. "I fucking suck at dancing. I'm just gonna take it off."

"I don't disagree," Kelly said, nodding.

"Annnnd now," Austin said, reverting back to his announcer voice. "The moment you've all been waiting for..."

"Alright enough already!" Jess called out. "Take it off!"

Austin immediately ripped his shirt off, revealing his six-pack abs and chiseled muscles. The girls responded eagerly with whistles and hollering. Next, he pulled his pants off, revealing a heft bulge in his tight, black boxer briefs. Again, it was met with cheering and screaming from the girls.

Before getting naked, Austin relished in the anticipation for an extra moment or two. He then pulled his boxer briefs all the way off, revealing his soft, but rapidly expanding cock.

The girls' mouths dropped simultaneously as they stared at the substantial appendage hanging before their very eyes. Austin watched for their reaction. Each of their eyes were glued to his cock. He shook his hips slightly, just enough to make his dick and accompanying balls wag back and forth. They continued to stare. He loved seeing their amazement.

"It's, like, not human," Jess finally said as she looked up at him. He smiled back.

"That's impressive," Kelly added.

"It gets a whole lot bigger, ladies," Austin said as he squeezed it by the base. "But don't just take my word for it. Try it out for yourselves."

Austin stepped closer so he was right in front of the girls. They each sat upright on the couch. Jess was the first to extend her hand. She picked it up from the base, like Austin had.

"How's it feel?" Kelly asked.

"Heavy," said Jess. "And pulsing."

"Pulsing!" Kelly said as she laughed. "That's an interesting way to put it."

"You're gonna make it really hard right now," Austin said. He made eye contact with Kelly just as Jess began to stroke him off. Kelly's eyes quickly diverted back to his cock.

"It's so huge and it keeps getting bigger. I can feel the blood rushing in as we speak," Jess said. She was truly amazed. So was Kelly. They both watched his cock grow bigger and harder, extending way beyond Jess' petite clasped hand. "Seems like you're a two-hander," she said as she placed her other hand around his shaft.

"It does get pretty big," Austin said. Kelly laughed at the silliness of the situation.

"He looks rock hard," Kelly said. She watched Jess jerk him off dreamily. Jess paused and looked over. "You wanna try?" she asked.

Kelly looked up at Austin who awaited her response. "I can't," she said. "Emilia."

Jess looked around the living room sarcastically. "I didn't know Emilia was here!"

"You know what I mean. I really shouldn't."

Jess looked back at the massive cock in her hand. A tiny bead of precum leaked from the tip. She used her index finger to disperse it around the bloated, pink head. "It's really nice though," she whispered, smiling up at Austin before turning back to Kelly. "Just try."

Kelly took a deep breath, put her wine glass down, and wiped her sweaty palms on her jeans. "Ok. Just two seconds."

Jess released Austin as he side-stepped towards Kelly so that he was standing directly in front of her. His hands were on his hips. He grinned down at her. Kelly stared directly at his cock. It was fully hard, sticking out lewdly from his body. She had never seen a man's penis even remotely close to his size. "You're huge," she said, nodding matter-of-factly. "Simply enormous."

She then slowly lifted both hands and rested them on Austin's muscular thighs. She took another deep breath as she stared at his crotch. "Ohhhh boy," she said nervously.

Both Austin and Jess watched excitedly as Kelly finally took hold of his penis. Using two hands she first squeezed the base, much like Jess had a moment ago. She then began to stroke it up and down, gauging its thickness and rigidity. She slowly picked up the pace, so that both hands ran up and down the shaft in methodical motions.

"There's just so much of it," she said while nervously laughing. "I can't handle this thing!"

"Let me help," Jess said as she reached out. With one hand she fondled his balls and used the other to stroke the shaft with Kelly. Austin moaned in delight. Pleasurable buildup radiated throughout his body. "Oh my God, you guys," he said.

"You're literally hard as concrete right now," Kelly said looking up at him while still stroking. "You have no idea. It's so freaking solid."

"I love it," Jess said. "I wanna eat it."

"Be my guest," Kelly said as she held his cock by the base again, this time angling it towards Jess.

She leaned forward and kissed the tip. A strand of precum connected her lips to his cock as she pulled back. In an instant, her mouth was back on it, this time swallowing the tip and an inch of the shaft at once.

Kelly watched, amazed that Jess was being so bold. She couldn't believe how wide her mouth had to be to accommodate Austin's significant girth. "Careful with your teeth Jess!" she warned.

"She's good," Austin said. "It's not easy."

"I can see that!" Kelly said. "It's like trying to eat a whole cucumber!"

As Jess sucked his dick, Kelly resumed stroking. Her hand raced up and down the lower portion of the shaft as Jess sucked the top. Her gurgling sounds and soft R&B was all that could be heard in the apartment. That and Austin's escalating moaning of course.

Jess abruptly gagged and pulled her head back. "Oh my God! It's too big!"

Kelly smiled as she took over, stroking him with both hands aggressively and with a purpose. Jess grabbed his balls, gently squeezing them. "These feel so tight!"

"Are you gonna finish?" Kelly asked. Austin nodded. "Yeah, I could cum."

"Ok, ok, ok, watch out. He's a shooter for sure," Jess said as she sat back on the couch.

"Really?" asked Kelly as she looked up. "Don't ruin anything!" she warned him.

"I'm... I'm gonna cum, guys... oh fuck!" Austin said as he shot his head back and closed his eyes. Kelly jumped back and clutched Jess' arm as they waited in anticipation. Austin took control by stroking his cock as the first blast of cum shot out towards the girls.

"Ahhhh!!!!" they both shrieked as they desperately tried to get out of the way. The shot was substantial and easily cleared their heads, splattering against the wall behind them. Jess looked up to see the glob of cum already dripping down the wall. "Oh my God!"

Austin grunted loudly as he pumped out another one, this time spraying to the left and nearly hitting Kelly. She got out of the way just in time. "Oh fuck!" he moaned in delight.

The third and most voluminous shot was the one that did it. It splattered directly on Jess' neck before it rapidly dribbled down her bust line. The girls each screamed when it hit. They held tightly to one another as if they were scared of a spider crawling around. "He got you!" Kelly yelled.

Austin kept pumping and kept cumming. He hit Jess again, then Kelly, then Jess, the wall, the couch. It was going everywhere and there was nothing anyone could do to stop it.

"Ahhhh!! Austin stop!" Kelly screamed. But there was no escape. They hollered in fright as he stroked his spasming cock, shooting seed everywhere.

"Make it stop!" Jess pleaded facetiously. "There's so much of it!"

"He's still going!" shouted Kelly. Cum was dripping down her stomach and arm. A tiny bit landed on her cheek.

"Oh my fucking God, guys," Austin said as he finally finished ejaculating. A long strand of bright white cum dripped from his cock head, down towards the floor. He was out of breath, sweating, and surveying the mess he just created. "That felt so fucking good."

"I bet!" Jess said as she too looked around. "You shot on everything. You hit us!"

Kelly was speechless. The smell of Austin's cum was quickly filling her nostrils. She stared at his cock which had begun to retract in size. She still couldn't believe what she just did with Austin, someone whom she had been so close to over the years. To watch him in such a vulnerable and intimate state was both nerve-wracking as well as deeply arousing for her.

"I've never seen a guy shoot that much," said Kelly. She nodded in affirmation. It was easily the biggest cumshot from the biggest dick she's ever seen. "You're something else."

"Thanks," said Austin. "Shit, I really did a number on you guys huh?"

"Ya think!" Jess shouted. "We need to change!"

The girls scampered off to Kelly's room to get changed while Austin fetched some cleaning supplies.

Once Jess shut the door, she mouth the words "Oh. My. God." The girls cracked up laughing as they looked at all the cum on each other.

"It's on your face!" Jess said. "He got it on your cheek!"

As they giggled like schoolgirls, they helped each other clean it all up and get into clean clothes.

"How did you even fit him in your mouth?" Kelly asked. "I was like, holy shit."

"He's really thick! I wasn't expecting that. I was worried I'd scrape him with my teeth or something."

"That's easily the biggest penis I've ever seen. Easily," Kelly said as she slid into a clean sweater.

"Do you wanna fuck him?" Jess asked, striking a serious tone.

Kelly shook her head. "I can't. That'd be so wrong. It's already wrong what I did tonight. Emilia would kill me."

"He's so hot though. And that dick... my gosh, that penis," Jess said as she closed her eyes.

"He is hot," Kelly admitted. "But he's like my brother. I can't do that. You however. I think you have a new challenge on your hands."

Jess held her hands together over her crotch area. She looked down and pretended to talk to her vagina. "You think you can take him, girl?"

They each laughed at the silly joke. Then Jess had an idea. "You know..." she started.

"Uh-oh," Kelly said. "Here it is."

"No, no hear me out. This is a good idea."

---------------------------------

Austin finished cleaning and cracked a beer. He felt spent, euphoric, and very content. As an added thrill, he decided to remain completely naked. What was the point, anyway? They had already seen him naked, hard, and have an orgasm. There was no sense hiding anything. But more importantly than anything, he wanted to be naked around them. He got pleasure out of their reactions to his penis. He loved when they laughed about it, or asked about it, or simply stared at it.

He sat admiring the way it draped over his thigh in its resting state. It was still considerably large. He then heard the door to Kelly's room open and the girls' bare feet headed for the living room.

"Austin!" Jess called out in a sing-song. "We have an idea-- Oh lord!" she said as she noticed he was still naked. "What are you doing?"

Austin laughed. "What? Is there a problem, ladies?"

"Why are you still naked!?" Kelly asked, mouth dropped.

"You've already seen it. What's the point?" Austin asked, making a case for himself.

Jess shook her head as she poured a glass of wine and brought it over towards Austin. "You're hilarious," she said as she sat down on a chair and crossed her legs. Kelly joined her so that the two girls were sitting across from the naked Austin. He watched as their eyes checked out his cock without hesitation.

"What's this idea?" Austin asked, not forgetting her comments.

Jess smiled at Kelly before responding. "So... you know our friend Gabbi? She's getting married."

"Ok..." Austin said, unsure where they were going with this, but he already liked it. Gabbi was a stunningly attractive blonde. In the same league as Kelly and Jess in terms of looks.

"Well... we're not doing a Bachelorette trip for her. She didn't want to make people buy plane tickets. So instead, Veronica is throwing a surprise party for her at her hair salon. She's gonna think she's just getting a cut and, boom, we're all gonna be there."

"And?" Austin said, waiting for the part where he's involved.

"We want you to strip," Kelly interjected.

"Strip? Like... stripper strip?"

Jess smiled and nodded excitedly. "Yes, like stripper strip. You will be the main act."

"I can't really dance, you guys."

They each laughed and sipped their wine. "Honey, you don't need to know how to dance with that thing on your leg," Jess said pointing to his penis. "That right there will be all we need to really make a splash."

"I'm... I'm honored," Austin said. He picked up his penis. "We're both honored."

Kelly laughed. "Well, I'm glad. The girls are gonna get a kick out of that thing."

"It's so big," Jess said. Austin never grew tired of hearing them compliment him. "It's gonna be awesome."

"But what about Emilia?" Austin asked, concerned. "I can't do this in front of her."

Kelly shook her head. "She's not going. She has to work. That's why we think this is perfect."

Austin considered the idea. He smiled. "I love it. I'm so in." The three of them clinked glasses in celebration.

"So will it get hard again? Or is that it for now. He's tired?" Kelly asked, genuinely curious.

Austin shook his head. "He never gets tired. I can get hard again if you want."

Kelly held up her hand as if to say That's enough.

"I think we've seen what we need to see for tonight, big boy."

Austin took the hint and did not make any more advances that night. He did, however, remain naked as the three of them chatted away the evening. Mostly planning for the strip show at the hair salon. Austin was very excited. He had never done anything like that before.