All Comments on 'Australian Abduction Ch. 02'

by Cyberdiva68

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Nitro70652Nitro70652about 12 years ago
more of the same?

I can't believe there have been so many views of this story and yet no one has seen fit to comment. I can only assume that it must be the length of the novel. Very well written though. Very descriptive in the breaking of the submissive. It does seem to Me however, that much of it is repeat issues already covered in the first chapter. I do know that much of a slave's training will include repetition so she or he may learn properly, as well as knowing that a slave's duties might very well be the same, day after day. I know there is so much more that could be covered in her training.... but it is your story and I will await future chapters. Humiliation, degradation, lack of privacy, service and pleasure are always a part of training. It is just the variations within those categories that will at variety to the story line. Good work though.

4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
so happy you are telling this story

What a lovely story you are telling. I have always been a submissive woman but the idea of being like this girl is enough to make me squirm as I read it. I find myself, at times, pitying her and at times being very jealous.Wishing i was in her place. I would be such a wonderful challenge to see if I could undergo what she has. Wish I had a chance to find out

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fuck you, Nitro70652, and the horse you road in upon

Training always includes humiliation and degradation? Bullshit. Not if the person didn't sign up for it. Notice the correct placement in Nonconsent. She did ask for this. She didn't agree to this. She was kidnapped and drugged. It is all abuse and rape. It doesn't matter how much 'ooooo, the whore is wet so she likes it,' orgasms or epiphanies of submissiveness the author tosses in. Abuse and rape. The final ending makes it all the worse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous