All Comments on 'Autism Blues'

by DeniseDalton

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
Such a loving mother

More mothers with similar children should make themselves available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Great story. I gave you 5 stars.

I love the way the son captivated and studying his mom's vagina. Touching and sniffing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good - but

Would have enjoyed this story a lot more if you learned to spell.

If you can't spell, please, at lease use a spell-checker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Terrific story

very well written and interesting premise. A 2nd chapter would be much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love your idea

Well written and easy-to-follow. Such a wonderful thing for a mother to do for her son. I was hoping that Tom would have an autistic daughter so her and Connor could f*** like rabbits. I hope that Connor gets to f*** all of Tom's sex pets.. I am bisexual and I would love it if Angie taught Connor to suck Tom's dick. I hope you decide to write another chapter thank you and keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Troublesome

It bothers me that the story uses a mother seducing her son who is not fully aware of his feelings or situation enough to make his own choices. Sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing story. But ended too soon. Please make it a series.

Amazing story. Great narrative. Great character building, especially by erotica standards. Shamelessly kinky (don't pay attention to people who are against the autism and "not making your own decisions" part). I would love if it were to become a full series.

This totally hit the bulls-eye for me. An autistic son who gropes and uses his mother as a rich guy is watching it like a reality show and slips them pills to increase his sexual drive until they the story spirals into the pit of corruption and wrongness for all characters involved. I wish you wouldn't end up it so abruptly. You can still make the penetration part to be just a dream and continue from when things were left at them moving into the new house.

But I am biased, I can totally read a whole erotic novel where main characters never reach the point of PiV sex, or backpedal from it, or feel constant inner moral conflict but end up in even more corrupt situations trying to solve those moral conflicts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeniseDalton@DeniseDalton
I'm Denise Dalton. My friends call me Den. Love kinky stories, both reading and writing, and hearing from people that share my fetishes. I have a preference for younger men -- much younger men. Especially an older woman in a domineering role abusing a position of power and s...