Autism Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still ravenous with lust, she joined her son in the living room. He was lying on the couch in a foetal position when Angie entered the room.

"Why were you screaming?" he asked. "I heard you from down here."

"I was excited," she replied, smiling demurely.

Standing in front of Connor, she made sure her hot cunt was in full view of his eyes. He stared at it in awe. Her pussy was in a visible state of heavy arousal. The labia flared and glistering with moisture. The lips were gaping, needy and ready to receive. She thrust her sex in his face, inviting him to taste her. But Connor blushed and looked away, overcome with nerves and embarrassment.

He pushed her good-naturedly and she giggled. "What were you so excited about?" he asked.

"I'll tell you tomorrow, darling. It's just, right now, there are more pressing matters at hand." Angie joined her son on the couch, kneeling on the seat where his feet rested.

"Tell me now," he whined, stretching his foot out on the couch and prodding her naked thigh with his bare foot.

The contact sent that familiar shock of erotic sensation coursing through her body and she gasped, her pussy moistening with desire, a primal lust consuming her once more as Connor prodded her with his toes. Angie caught his feet in her hands, gripping them tightly. He wriggled without too much conviction, then rested his back against the arm of the couch and flexed his toes as his mother began to gently massage the balls and soles of his feet with her thumbs.

"I'll tell you in the morning," she cooed, still tenderly working on his feet.

"Okay. Keep massaging me though," he slurred, feeling his cock swell in response to her touch.

Connor slid a little further down towards her, his feet now resting on her thighs as she began to slide an index finger between his toes, softly pressing and teasing the tips of each one in turn. He squirmed but did not withdraw. Instead, he sat up and shuffled towards her, careful not to pull his feet from her grasp.

"Things are going to get much better for us now, baby," she breathed, her face now just inches from his. "Just trust me and it will be okay."

The boy moved forward and their lips touch gently. Then his mother's hand was at the back of his head pulling him closer to her, and he felt the warmth of his mother's tongue in his mouth, darting, probing. The boy was awestruck. He had never felt anything like it, never experienced this kind of kiss before, and his cock was suddenly an iron rod in his underpants. Shocked and taken aback by his mother's sudden fervour, the boy had become a little apprehensive.

It was Angie that broke the kiss and pushed him back gently so his back was resting against the arm of the couch again. She looked down into his eyes and was about to lie down on top of him when he raised his right leg and pushed the sole of his foot against her bare breasts as if to prevent her from reaching him. She noted the expression of fear on her boys face, and decided to slow things down a little.

Grabbing his foot in both hands, she drew it up towards her mouth. She took his big toe betweem her lips and flicked her tongue over the pad. Connor sighed delightedly, his sounds of pleasure growing louder as his mother sucked and licked each of his toes in turn before grabbing his left foot and giving it the same treatment. Then she parted his legs wide and sat beside him before slipping a hand up the leg of his boxer briefs, feeling the sticky goo of his pre-cum and his raging hard-on.

He arched his back and reached out a hand, smoothing it over the taut skin of her stomach and towards her breasts, his hand finally closing tightly over her bare tit. He squeezed harshly, kneading the firm mound, tweaking the stiff nipple. Angie rubbed his cock with the palm of her hand, the slipery pre-ejaculate allowing her hand to glide back and forth with ease. Then she droped her head and kissed him again, her nimble fingers tickling his balls as her tongue explored his mouth.

Locked together like that, Angie tugged his underpants down to his knees, exposing his raging erection which was now pointing straight up towards the ceiling. She broke their kiss and sunk her head to his groin. He gasped loudly when he felt his penis enter the warmth of his mother's mouth. Thrusting himself upwards and arching his back with delight, he felt the tip touch the back of her throat. He was in heaven as her tongue darted feverishly over his exposed helmet head and glided up and down his shaft. He gazed down at her just as a thin trickle of saliva ran down her chin. She wiped it away with an index finger before sucking the tender sausage back into the heat of her mouth and resuming the sex act with even more ardor than before.

Connor grunted as she worked her mouth feverishly over his sensetive cock-head. She was trying to expose every inch of him, pulling back his foreskin so taut he thought it might snap. She gave his cock a moments respite as her mouth dropped lower to gobble on his balls for a few minutes, drawing them into her mouth and sucking at them like gobstoppers and flicking her tongue over the delicate orbs.

Connor looked down lustfully at her as her mouth ravished his gelitals, noticing her right hand disappear inside her panties. He watched her fingers moving within the flimsy garment, bringing herself to climax as she continued to nosh his cock. He watched the movements of her fingers grow more rapid, her tongue increase the speed over his helmet, and knew he was about to erupt. He was breathing heavy now, his eyes darting between her face and between her legs. He put a hand on the back of her head, indicating his impending orgasm. But Angie was too occupied to notice. She had both hands inside her panties now, playing with her sensetive clit and labia. The muscles in her thighs and calves were taut, her whole body beggining to stiffen.

Connor realised she was moments away from reaching her climax and he watched intently, watched her body shudder as he gasped loudly and shot a rope of cum into her mouth. He flooded her mouth with a torrent of sticky fluid as she rode out her own orgasm. She was unfliching, writhing and groaning around his cock as he deposited his load, swollowing every drop as though her life depended on it.

Connor had to force her to stop sucking him, pulling his cock from her mouth and covering it with his hands. His penis felt sore and tingly and the friction was too much to bear any longer. His orgasm had drained him so thouroughly that all he wanted to do was sleep. There was no way he was going to perform again for at least an hour.

Angie withdrew her hands from her panties and held them to his face for him to inspect. Connor could see the moisture glisterning on her digits. Breathing heavily, she forced her fingers into his mouth so he could taste her. She smiled lustfully at him as she caressed every inch of his body with her mouth, spending a long moment sucking his nipples. Her mouth roamed all over him, sucking, licking and nibbling – his toes, his legs, his ears. Just exploring his body, teasing him, being gentle while he regained some sexual energy. For Angie had decided that tonight she woud fuck her son.

***

Tom ambled down the hallway toward his observation room, passing seven bedrooms on each side, fourteen in all. Each room was occupied by one of Tom's playthings, the woman Tom now had little or no interest in. He reached the observation room. Once inside Tom sat down, staring blankly at the grey screens that would, Tom hoped, relay footage of Angie and her son for his viewing pleasure. The house that Angie would be moving into the following day was rigged with cameras. There was a secret spy camera installed in every room of the house so he could monitor them. He prayed the Aceon would work its magic on Angie and give her the push she needed to finally fuck her son. It would be a dream come true for Tom to see a mother fuck her young son. He had a feeling that his ultimate fantasy would soon be fulfilled.

***

When Chilvers arrived at Angie's house the following morning, he had the removal team in tow. Before he knocked, he decoded to have a peek through the window, just to make sure not to interrupt anything. He saw a pale pair of naked buttocks thrusting frantically. The young lad was lying front first between his mother's wide spread legs pumping his hot rod inside her willing vagina like his life depended on it.

"Ohhh, Mum, I'm gonna come!" barked Conner.

"Come inside me, baby. Come inside Mummy's wet cunt!"

Chilvers smiled and felt his cock throb inside his pants.

Mission accomplished...