All Comments on 'Auto Accident'

by murphy621

Sort by:
  • 208 Comments
hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
Was good

It was a good story until the author fucked it up at the end! 1 star

shangoshangoover 12 years ago
whate Hawkeye said

perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
copy

A poor copy of another author's story , readers should read curious2c 's good version.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Its the Same Old Song & Crash

The plot device of a auto accident to uncover a affair has been used numerous times . Yet it's perfectly acceptable if the characters or story dialogue are unique & add a twist . This was a rote rendering by a author who usually hits or misses in a big way. Maybe next time.

zed0zed0over 12 years ago
WTF? You Used To Have Balls!

Fucking Wimp! Getting injured makes fucking around okay? You need a reality check, and turn in your man card.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

it was an of story until Ralph took back the no good cheating slut. An man with a set of ball would rather live in poverty than with a cocksucking cheating whore of a wife that lets other men do things to her sexually that she adamantly refused to let her husband do. Besides why would Ralph want to sleep with or stick his cock in Angie - the slut is nothing but used goods. If he really feels he had to stay with the cunt, he should at least set it up so the cheating slut has to watch him makes passionate love to a younger sexier woman - taking her in all three holes - then having the cunt Anglea suck his sperm out of the other womans asshole and pussy, then sucking his cock and balls clean of the other womans feces and femine fluids. Maybe even pissing in her mouth to show her what he feels about her. But never should the wimp live with her as husband and wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I like any story where

hes man enough to put his children before himself.

There is a selfishness to the "look out for number one" slash and burn approach. It's a childish dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The reconciliation came out of nowhere

Several have already blasted you -- deservedly -- for the ending. Let me be a little more detailed.

<P>

Reconciliation stories have to have some logic to them, something that establishes, really establishes, a sound reason for the reconciliation. This had none of that. What it had was paragraph after paragraph that set up a sound argument AGAINST a reconciliation. Writing it in 1st person, we know his every thought, his every emotion, and NONE of that supported a reconciliation. Even if they never divorce because of the economic reasons, all you established was a couple that would be little more than housemates.

<P>

And then you negated everything you wrote, everything you set up, with a few trite paragraphs. You did NOTHING to lay the ground works for the reconciliation, you just threw out all you wrote before it. There had to be something more than "I guess my love for her was not as dead as I thought." mostly because you HAD established that his love for her was dead.

<P>

If you insist on having a reconciliation, spend as much time laying out a reason for one as you do for laying out a reason why it would make no sense. Don't write in 1st person if you're going to negate the character's every thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Reconciliation OK

I saw the reconciliation as an expected result of their continued living arrangements after she returned to the house. It was obvious that she was repentant and did not go out with boyfriends afterwards.

He should have made a clean break and divorced her after she got out of the hospital but since he let her stay, the ending was a reasonable result. I do agree it was too concise a finish to the story.

nwhalernwhalerover 12 years ago
Is there a missing page(s) somewhere that explains the change in the man?

Started off well, had good logical and well thought out reasoning for not getting the divorce etc.. but then out of nowhere- RAAC!

It would have been more in tune with the story if the layoff reinforced the guilt and she left (without seeking a divorce or money or anything) after the movie and left a note explaining it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
husbands character ?

where did that come from ? taking her back ? no I'm not a woman hater just because she fucked up one time in 12 years and for sure I can't say what I would have done either, depends on her I guess. But this guy out of the blue changes his whole attitude in less than a paragraph and is happy to fuck her ass. did he ever love her ?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 12 years ago
Fair

This story needed 2 more chapters to iy to make it plausable. Good story but needed more detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
closet cockold

as a writer you always lean weak as a man.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
STORIES, ALIBIS AND EXCUSES

choose one or all, it happened. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
#2 FOR THE NAYSAYERS

A GOOD STORY IS NOT DESTROYED BY AN ENDING SOME DONT LIKE. IT SHOULD BE RATED ON THE WHOLE KIT-N-KABOODLE. THE IRISHMAN MADE A GOOD EFFORT WITH THIS. TK U MLJ LV NV

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Good Story

Until the end of it! He should have been aware that once she got her arms around him he was done for. He won`t have any competion for her.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A very good story

I believe it to be true, that time does heal, and that he could forgive her after she confessed her affair and a length of time had pasted.

Although the husband did seem like a logical man , and perhaps he took it in to consideration of all of the turmoil and expense he would have it accept if he divorced her.

Their marriage may not have been the same after her affair. To him it was a perfect union, but to her, it must have been far less than perfect if she cheated on him.

Thanks for the very thoughtful and well written story

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 12 years ago
Re: reconcil from nowhere

Another time Anon gets it exactly right (and several others subsequently recognize the same story weakness)! Murphy does a masterful job of a man who has the love excised thoroughly, then turns on a dime because of a little sadness. I also have no problem with reconciliation IF the hubby is more understanding from the get-go, or a compelling reason for the trysts is discovered, or the wife is convincingly contrite (to a sceptic) over time and earns his trust. Only very little of the third condition is documented in the saga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
EXCEPT for brian fucking the wife for months and months we had a good marriage...

that may be the stupidest line ever written in a "serious" LW story. Its like the old joke... except for shooting your husband how was the play Mrs Lincoln...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sucker

P.T. Barnum had it right, there's one born every minute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
pure BS

what the hell should he care about her medical condition and being on his insurance, let the slut go to her lover for the medical cost that were a direct result of her adultry with him. And where is the suit for alienation on him? And no mention of medical testing for various stds and hiv. And he actually fucked that piece of trash, get real! It really does hurt to have a woman not only not love you enough to remain faithful but even worst so have so little respect for you, she is a totally evil woman.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 12 years ago
Glad

Glad they got back together-it is possible to have sincere reconcilation, but a lot of unanswered questions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Stupid Ending

Writong was technically good but reconciliation was stupid.

cueball961cueball961over 12 years ago
Come Now!

So let me get this straight. She not only commits adultery on multiple occasions, disrespecting the hell out of her husband, she also performs sex acts that she denies to her husband. On top of this outrageous behavior, she even gets so wrapped up in her "it's only sex" affair that she neglects and endangers her children. As a result of her actions she is in an accident that leaves her physically damaged. And this sap reconciles with her? Give me a break! This is not a woman who slipped up and made a mistake. She's a cold, calculating, selfish bitch who manages to damage the lives of everyone who she ostensibly loves. She could arguably be forgiven by her husband, if he were so inclined, and continuing in the marriage for financial reasons might make sense. But to have the man just jump back into a fulfilling loving relationship with this vile creature is simply not realistic. Two stars, and I was feeling generous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Aw let 'em stew!

At least this story had a dose of reality. Having gone through a costly and nasty divorce that had less grounds than this...I wish there had been a way to save it. If I had been in his shoes, had weighed the costs of the sepearte households, and she had been truley repentent....damn straight I would have!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
As expected, it's a WACC/RAAC story

out of all the shit he went through all that happened was he got mad. he's broke because of her. He's a wimpy ass cuckold.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 12 years ago
Good setup for the story,.Odd finish...

It seemed abrupt. I do understand taking the wife back, but the reason of "Except for Brian, we had a good history between us" seems to gloss over her actions, and does not allow the reader to believe that the husband can trust her ever again. It seems that several incidents of the reconciliation could have been written out, to allow the readers to allow the readers to have some faith that the wife could now be trusted. With that, the readers could allow the resumption of the marriage.

demantoiddemantoidover 12 years ago
Brian's song...

Almost as maudlin. Enjoyed your story Murphy621. Well written...Fun drama...liked the ending...everyone suffered...all was right in the universe. Thank you Murphy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
really

Really, i guess they are people out there that are as dumb as your main male character because you are one.

Alberta  AlAlberta Alover 12 years ago
Reality

This carries a big dose of reality. Often people cannot do what they want and are forced to muddle along in relative misery.

Well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Are you kidding me?

Aside from the cheating wife, the guy was busting his butt to do the merger for his bank, knowing up front the resulting consolidation could very well cost him his job? Worse, the day the deal was done, he didn't immediately update his resume and contact a recruiter? Instead, he waited until the bank pulled the trigger on him, at which time he became 'damaged goods' in the eyes of potential employers, costing him market value. Which one is the punk b*tch here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very good tale

and as a reminder to all to forgive the dirty rotten cheating open bottom whore slut is DIVINE.

njlaurennjlaurenover 12 years ago
not bad

But the reconciliation is too easy.he obviously loved her still but any man would be hurt that it wouldn't be that easy.i love reconciliation storiesbut they take effort and time ,even if they had sex the trust would not be there.Plus he has to feel that she is using him once again,that basically given her physical limitations she has no one else,even if not true.what makes this worse is she did things with lover boy she denied her husband,that shows it was more then sex it was humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Puke!

What a spineless wimp! No doubt, this ball less idiot deserves to be cuckolded and ignored because the author has portrayed him as such.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Good Read!!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Your kidding .... Right????

Let' take this in order:

- The wife ( insert Whore, Slut, Cunt, Skank ... or whatever the reader wants to insert .. ) cheats on her husband "multiple times" while he is working his ass off for her and the kids

- The WHORE ( and I'm being nice now Murphy 631 ) gave her "ass" to her lover ( insert P.O.S. here ) without even thinking but refused the ONE person ( her husband ) that should have had it!

- The WHORE swallows the P.O.S.'s cum and .. see above for rest of the comment ..

- Breaks her wedding vows ( not that they mean anything to a Bitch like her )

- Forget their kids ( assuming they are his ) at school so she can get her ass stuffed like any Loving Wife/Mother would.

- She is upset when he doesn't show up for two days after she wakes up in the hospital ( I believe I counted three times they were fucking ) and tries to lay a guilt trip on him

- She ruins Sheila's marriage ( although this might be a good thing since "at least" Sheila is not going to turn into a "wimp" and forgive her cheating spouse )

- AND you end the story by saying that Angie's "whoring" actually made the marriage "better" for her husband because now he has a "cheap slut" that he can surely love and trust in the future ( no way she would ever cheat again )

Murphy 621 you "should" consider either rewriting the story's ending or putting a "Warning" at the beginning that this "joke" is for the Cuck/Wimp readers or just stop writing PERIOD! Besides the Whore taking it up the ass, your readers also got a Butt Fucking as well!

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
Agree with Anon

... who said the reconciliation came out of nowhere. Anon gave a very good reason for the groundwork that needs to be laid to support a reconciliation, especially after making a great case as to why there shouldn't be one. It is laziness on the part of an author to create an instantaneous reconciliation. It's also annoying that "magic sex" fixes all their serious problems. I will agree that sex can open doors for discussion but it doesn't erase infidelity.

judge1179judge1179over 12 years ago
The Author does have balls...

because he chose to have the husband at least continue the marriage. Having balls means you make the difficult decisions. It would have been easy for the author to make the husband divorce his wife, but he had to think it through. He had to think of what that decision would have done to his kids and to himself. He obviously still loved his wife.

As for those of you out there that would like to "burn the bitch". What would you do in this situation? I don't think you even know. I'm sure you would talk the big talk about divorce and revenge, but what would that accomplish?

Maybe those that write the anonymous comments calling the author names for making a little bit of sense and the husband in the story a cuckold or a wimp should write their own stories and see what happens. I am sure there will be those out there that like your stories and those that could care less. You obviously don't care for these type of stories so why even read them and leave comments?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bullshit

You have got to be kidding me. He took that slut back. JC, what an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A slap in the face of the marriage haters

There are those who hate marriage so much that they want to se only break ups.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you

Hey...I thoroughly enjoyed your story. Keep writing and your fans will keep reading. Don't worry about the critics...... Thank you

68dawg68dawgover 12 years ago
Would have given it more stars but...

It kind of fell off a cliff at the end. Not because they reconciled — reconciliation can work — but because it seemed too much like an outline, instead of a full-blown piece of fiction. It's like you threw together elements from other stories (at least you didn't write "I loved you more life itself itself"!) and forgot the details that would illuminate the husband's and the wife's states of mind. Show, don't say.

Mostera1Mostera1over 12 years ago
The Ending

Agree with others citing the end needed more. She learned a very difficult lesson, her remorse, and eventual epiphany were written very very well. I can easily see their reconciliation, yet after her death wish it was like a different author wrote the remaining words. This was really good overall, I just wish the ending had the same emotional grab...

Thankyou!

zed0zed0over 12 years ago
Oooops!

I confused you with someone else with balls. In my previous comment I erroneously implied that you used to have balls when in fact, you never had any balls. My Bad!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
judge 1178 ....dude are REALLY this amazingly fucking stupid?

NO one said Burn the bitch. Those who are complaining about this AWFUL story are asking the AUTHOR for some consistency ans explanantion

asking where the ground work is or the foundations of the reconciliation is NOT being against the reconciliation you fucking idiot

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Is Judge1179 really a judge?

If so, that partly would explain his stupidity.

Stii_AnonymousStii_Anonymousover 12 years ago
Harry in VA

Go back and read the comments again. there are as many burn the bitch comments than there are complaints about the ending. Be sure of your facts BEFORE you get on your high horse. I also enjoyed the story but believe the ending is too contrived to support a reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what unmitigated bullshit.

Whore slut wife and wimp cuckolded husband. What a pair. What an author. Both a sick story and sick author.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
Not RAAC but beleivable reconcilation

It is not a RAAC, but a beleivable reconcilation story. I debate with the majority of the commenters. The wife became a half cripple, his husband earns less salary and they have to bring up the children! The husband is not wimp, he started revenge against the loverboy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He forgave her and I think he decided on the marriage well.

The wife will wash him in milk and butter (Hungarian way of saying) in the future.

In Hungary the judges and the family law do not divorce them, because the wife is not able to work (half cripple) except if the wife behavior would be offensive/abusive against the husband. The affair was short time (only 3 events), only the wife will be relative faithful and according to the family law of USA states the husband can divorce from her.................

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
Everytime a castropha changes the life flow......

If the accident had not been the wife would have carried on this affair for a long time and depends on the "Murphy law" as the accidentaly the clueles husband would have discovered it. In that case it would have been a simple revenge story because the loverboy also would have lost his marriage beside his wife. Slirpuff's story "Stuff" writes similar story with a little difference, because the serious accident was before the first cheating and the husband and wife had quarreled for a long time, so the reconcilation was automatic and at once.........

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
Well-written, and it had potential

Interesting device for discovering the cheating. Overall, I thought it was a good short story, but somewhat underwhelming.

My criticisms (intended to be helpful):

1) I didn't see a basis for reconciliation-there was remorse by wife, actual suffering by her, the affair was fairly short-term (although not by choice). But, hubby essentially gets by it out of....desparation? Exhaustion? For lack of a better option? Time heals all wounds seems a poor excuse. I would have liked to have seen some heart-to-hearts; something to show a change and reason for forgiveness. As it stands, I don't understand why hubby took her back.

2) Wife was one selfish bitch who didn't redeem herself. Feeling bad is fine. But, I got the impression that she felt bad for screwing things up, not for the betrayal. There is a difference, one that matters a great deal. When hubby lost his job, then accepted a lower-paying one, she was mostly healed. Their kids were in school. Why didn't she get a job, even part time, to help out? Still selfish. I would have liked to have seen acts of redemtion to justify the reconciliation.

3) There was a lack of twists or turns or other elements of originality or interest. It was actually an almost painfully straight-forward cheating wife story. No real surprises. Not all need surprises, if they have interesting choices by characters, or a real emotional development of the characters. But this didn't really have those. This was: husband discovers wife's infidelity rather quickly, husband confronts wife with infidelity, wife admits infidelity, husband withdraws from wife, wife feels bad, wife apologizes, husband eventually reconciles with wife. Very little to make this story interesting, the lack of emotional exchanges with wife or evidence of transformation of wife or husband hurts the story.

Again, interesting way of finding out about the affair, but not much else.

juderboyjuderboyabout 12 years ago
Maybe there is something wrong with me.

I can't find anything more insulting than having another man to teach my wife about sex. Even worse, she wants to reward me by showing me what she learned to love, from him.. The idea of her teaching me how to make love to her because of what she learned from him would almost make me want to hurt them both. FUCK HER!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Second Comment

Read it again.

I now look at it as if she was not injured.

Leave the cheating whore slut, take the kids and let her file for divorce.

Back to the story.

Should have left her in the hospital, taken the kids and file for divorce himself.

DON'T CHEAT.

CONSEQUENCES ABOUND.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
turncoat

the fat cock smoked, rudely buggered by the meaty one, betrayed!

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Another opinion

The different Family Laws between USA and Hungary mean 2 POVs. I understand that the divorce is allowed when one of the spouses seriously ill or creeple in the USA. In Hungary the Family Law denies the divorce such circumtances (except the creeple/serious ill spouse threatens the other spouse's life) as there is in the story.

For me the reconcilation is believable.

1. I think the wife in the story was remorseful (I do not agree the majority of the posters):

"Me," she said, "I should have died. I ruined everything for us. We had a wonderful marriage, two great kids, you had a good job and I wasn't a cripple. All because I fell into a foolish affair, I was so stupid and selfish. I don't know how you can stand to look at me."

2. The affair was short time, because of the accident.

3. The husband got a new job with lower salary, so they would be better to remain together for SAKE OF THEIR COMMON CHILDREN.

4. He punished her for a longer time (separat rooms)

5. He got revenge on the loverboy.

From my 5 points the reconcilation was believable. However this marriage will be fragile and the wife must invest more emotion, love, etc. in this marriage as the husband does.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 12 years ago
Man Up

This author needs to man up and grow a set of balls!

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Sometime a diamond can be in the shit

@ hawkeye0007 I have a way of saying Sometime a diamond can be in the shit. Murphy621 is a wimp writer, but this story is a BELIEVABLE RECONCILATION STORY. He wrote a good story accidentaly.

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderabout 12 years ago
Stupid disclosure cliché.

Perfectly timed full disclosure casual conversations, conveniently recorded for posterity. Gimme a break! Make the guy work for his conclusions at least. Have the message be open ended and inconclusive. Stay away from exact detailed descriptions. Who does that? Seriously! Especially when the two people in question are actively involved with other people that have the potential to hear things. After all the caller and callee were both present for the event. They know who's on first, what's on second, etc. No need for the play by play post game analysis.

Maybe I just hang out with discrete people, and the rest of the world is a bunch of bucket mouthed fools.

At least he didn't turn out to be a secret billionaire with years of special forces training that no one ever knew about. Or any of the other dead horses from the cliché stables.

RePhilRePhilalmost 12 years ago
WACC story well written

But still a WACC. Wimp Ass Castrated Cuckold. Personally I would rather be poor than a pussy!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
cuckeye got rephilled

with jism, dirty blighters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
bullshit

no way in hell

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Aitch'em says:

Waaaahhhh! Utter bullshit.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 12 years ago
I didn't like this the first time I read it, but...

Reading it again: it is well written albeit RACC. However, the husband was correct about the economics - no way he could have supported two households. He did get revenge on the perp. And the wife was sincerely repentant and did pay a significant price for her indiscretion. As to the reconciliation, I can understand it and probably would have done the same thing given this set of circumstances.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Another good story

right up to the end and then it goes to shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Almost

Was good until he took the sloppy whore back.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

dont like cuck stories but i can see this one - must be the writing.

firas01firas01over 11 years ago
understandable

people can find justification for nearly everything, from fucking outside marriage to staying in a bad marriage and cave in and be ...maybe he was right in sighting the children and the economic situation to stay in, but he surely paid personally a very high price and i believe it is higher then if he just decided to split.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
why

why oh why is brian still alive and still has a cock? i can see it happening but she is still a whore.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Different POV

@ firas01 In Hungary the husband can not divorce her, because of the Hungarian Family Law assists the hadicaped spouse. However I understand your POV, because the Family Law of the each 50 state allowes the divorce from a handicaped spouse, but the husband could decide on the divorce when his youngest child has become 16-18 years old.............

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a crock of crap....

Go ole Brian gets a "get out of jail free" card, several free fucks; and our little cuckolded, wimp husband gets to forgive the slut. Best ending would of been for the slut to die in the hospital, Ralph sues good ole Brian for a buck full of money and Brian's wife kicks his ass to the curve.

RhomanovRhomanovover 11 years ago
Left Rough

The ending, not the story.

The last it was very abrupt and felt like it was cut off - like you just slapped an end on to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I thought for half of this story things were progressing nicely

and then came the sappy movie they watched together and the cheating wife dies from cancer and his wife starts to cry and he kisses away the tears. Then the story turns to a pile of crap. Was the hapless husband able to kiss away the memories of her unfaithfulness too ?

My belief is that the author had a good first page of a story and then it slowly turned into a pile of crap. The only character in the the story with any sense was Shelia who divorced her lieing cheating husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loser

Two out of three of your stories were pathetic men stories, please let us know up front to skip them.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
it's a shame that his wife's lovers wife has more balls than the husband does

at least she file for divorce. But this is a typical Murphy621 story. 1/2 star

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

another cuckie wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Sorry assed story. I would have still divorce the skanky whore and lived on beans and rice rather than live with a cheating slut. Also, I would have told the kid that their down graded living was because their mother was a whore that couldn't keep her legs closed and let other men stick their cocks in her and deposit their sperm in her so she could have another mans baby.Also I would have had DNA test done on the kids to make sure they weremine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
it was good right up to the end, fucking that maid is senseless

she doesnt like the life she can go move in with Brian

or maybe she should just disappear

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
lighten up

you guys are probably pulling your

dicks screaming "BTB" and wishing

you had a woman other than mummy.

more men are like our hero than

the lot of you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Anon on 6/13 is obviously a sorry excuse of a wimpy person.

No real person with any self respect would forgive (or forget) such a skank slut low life bitch wife. Maybe due to circumstances he would have to let her share the roof they lived under, but as soon as the kids were grown she would be out on her two-bit cheating ass.

auhunter04auhunter04almost 11 years ago
just a thought

it is easy to call someone a cluck/wimp but when it is you in those shoes you just might tell a different story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

What a fucking pussy! All she has to do is turn on the water works and he forgives her. The part that makes him such a fucking pussy is not that she cheated. It's denying him anal and giving it to her lover. I would never forgive that! Ok, I would never forgive the cheating in the first place but I would BTB her over the anal thing for sure!!!

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

By golly I am just do happy that my crip wife will finally let me do what her fuck buddy and her fuck buddy were doing behind my back. Wow - I should be so happy to be able to take care of the cripple and just pretend she was not fucking someone else and paying for the slut for the rest of her god damn life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
would not label this man a "hero"....

This same old sad tale of revealed cheating is complicated by her crippling auto accident. It was her total dependency on her husband during and after the accident that kept his marriage together. If he didn't hold all the cards whilst she was served with a painful daily reminder of the cost and penalty for adultery, I'm not so sure that even with kids and reduced income, he wouldn't have tried to live apart from her anyway. He really lost all his love, and what remained was soured by pity. His only way to survive and endure this loveless trap was to revel in her total dependence and reliance on him and him alone. She would have had that, and ALL of his love, had she never strayed. No bonny lass ever fully deserved you to necessarily go to the grave for her, though you would in a heartbeat if she were forever faithful and true. Saddest part of this tale is that he had to take her back, because he finally got what he wanted. Funny that before all of this shit, I bet he could have let her keep her ass and not ruin her in that way, but in the end it was command over that ass that led to both her downfall AND her eventual salvation. Curious...penance through rectal oblivion? I'm not sure that therapeutically it would be very effective, although it would require some level of behavior modification, and an alteration made to hygiene and other habitual bodily concerns. " Bitch, I told you I would OWN your ass!!!" Hmm, I don't see this being the lone war cry of a real hero. But, the hardest thing by far, is having to find a way forward, all the while dealing with the raw hurt, anger and pain, and valiantly fighting off the urges to let THOSE feeling drive his waking actions. thoughts, and deeds. How does he deal with it and move on? Trapped? Or fully in control for the first time?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Whore

Why is it all the regrets come after the fact. Fucking cheating whore she should have died in the accident. Now the husband is a cuck married to a gimp who got that way by giving her ass to her lover while her kids waited to be picked up from school. Fucking cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hell No

More Murphy cuck crap!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What a stupid fucked up tale!

Wonder how can this sorry excuse of a human being author look in the mirror at his image.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
We Have A Winner!

You Win!!! This has to be the worst story on this entire site. Cunt wife, cuck husband, and a stupid ending. Please stop writing and insulting reader's intelligence.

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
Easy fix

you just make her life hell till she kills her self, whores and a lot of them, or start an affair and rub her nose in it, destroying a cripples life should be easy..its a woman..how hard could it be to make her commit suicide? she is like half way there being a cripple after the accident, in her state of mind 5-8 months she would be dead as shit..no muss ,no fuss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nope

Buddy, you were not just number two, but proven to be number two again and again. And you in the end, accepted it. Just number two.

Have no fear though, and don't let it bother you, I was number three.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
diametrical

It is an interesting phenomena how on the Literotica site opposites attract. I specifically mean these stories such as Auto Accident. That whatever the authors write, they attract the readers who savagely hate the FICTIONAL stories they are reading. But they never stop reading them.

In a way, these vitriolic commentators are the cream-pie eating wimps. Constantly returning to read & re-read their fetish like a dog returning to eat it's own vomit.

As for the Author's, they have this obsession about women going wild when their first love/jock boyfriend/absconder of their hymen returns into their lives. Yet in reality almost no women would actually have any desire to tolerate the jerks who first screwed them. Experience with love and sex teaches most women that their first fuck was pretty bad committed by an ignorant boy.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 10 years ago
Mostly Moron

Pretty much describes the author and Fanfare. I hate my bitch wife, I hate my bitch wife, I hate my bitch wife. Oh, we watch a sappy movie and in which the wife dies. Wife says "I should have died" husband is overwhelmed with emotion and they are desperately in love again and everything is twice as good as before? This is a straight to the remainder bin videotape. Fanfare is an ass. Its not the accident that's the issue for people. It is the typically inconceivable plot leaps that could only occur if your fairy godmother waved her magic wand. 1*

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
POV's

TMSPTGR3, if you would reconsider the third paragraph of my comments, I believe that I agreed with your assessment of this story. I assume that I said it in such a manner that you would opinion that I was disagreeing with you.

Perhaps our difference is that you strongly disagree with the way the author structured this specific story, While I was in general disagreement with the mythology, with the entire fictional genre of "Women wanting to re-lust with the person who originally broke their hymen".

As for my intelligence. It has been a burden throughout my life that everyone who knew me consistently lied about how smart I am. And with my bloated ego, I was stupid enough to believe them. However, at this end of my life, it is very clear to me just how mediocre my intellect actually is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Fucking wimp cuckie. Let the bitch die and if she doesn't divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Piss-poor

Eat a cream pie you fuckiing cuck-wimp. Please do male readers a favor and stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So for economic reasons, he caves

And lets his cheating slut wife back into his life again. Another wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wimp

Leftovers wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what.....

Got an "A" for having the guts to write in this forum and taking the time to entertain us. This story is closer to real life than we like to admit. Husband unable to divorce because he can't afford two house hold.

With that said. you should have made her suffer more. IE: have her parents come into hospital finding out she a slut, or seeing her husband go out with kids on adventure leaving her @ home. Bottom line she needs to suffer,,, no reconcilation for a long period or divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You're a sack sad there, buddy....

Because you took the cheating whore back in and she doesn't feel you fucking her. She feels 'Brian' fucking her. It isn't you she's thinking about when your sliding your sausage to her, she's thinking about Brian. When you kiss her lips and she closes her eyes? Sorry to tell you again, it ain't you that she sees on the other end of her lips.

Its Brian and you can't fight it. It's tough to fight and invisible opponent.

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
Big mistake

Ok, fine, you can't afford to support a divorced family. So she stays in the maid's room and becomes the housekeeper. Maybe even a housekeeper with benefits. Just don't ever invest any more love or trust in her, and for God's sake don't have unprotected sex with her ever again.

dylan954dylan954about 10 years ago
what???

So he gets a cripple who cheated on him and treated him like shit and she gets her memories of the tremendous sex, still doesn't have to go out to work,didn't lose her home or her children, his insurance pays for her hospital treatment and you write a happy ending for her? Sad bastard deserves her. Hope you are not such a wimp in real life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous