Auto-Correct: The Truth in the Typo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marco took the same spot he'd had the last two times and held out his arm, inviting me to join him. I scooted over and nestled in easily. The scent of his cologne wafted to my nose, and I inhaled deeply, wanting to commit the smell of him to memory.

My hand on his chest, my head on his shoulder, my knees overlapping his thigh, I sheltered in his heat. On the TV, Goku fought with a dinosaur. Marco's hand shifted down, under my shirt, and into my bra. As Goku prepared to destroy a dam, Marco's fingers sought out my nipple. By the time the next episode started, he was rolling my nipple between finger and thumb, and my vagina moistened noticeably.

Two episodes later, my robe, pajamas, and bra had all disappeared onto the floor. I was laying in Marco's fully clothed lap, sprawled so he had access to both breasts and my pussy, which he was playing with under my panties. My head was turned awkwardly to watch the show, but the slight discomfort didn't matter, the pleasure was too distracting.

Somewhere around the time when Goku was chasing a monkey with a dragon ball, I came, spasming into Marco's dexterous fingers.

(Marco)

It was dark outside when I had to wake Liz, who was sleeping nearly naked in my lap. Her gentle snores had amused me, as did watching her breasts rise and fall as she breathed. I'd arranged her to be a bit more comfortable after fingering her to orgasm had put her to sleep. My cock had been throbbing under her, as she passed out on top of me.

I'd given her two orgasms now, and she still hadn't even touched my penis. For its part, my little head was feeling quite neglected. Despite the insidious urging to wake Liz up and request a return of services, I had let her sleep, feeling my legs gradually go numb under her weight. It had been painfully pleasant, but now I had to empty my bladder.

Liz came awake with a jerk, a bit of drool collecting at the corner of her mouth, "Wh-what?"

"I need to use the bathroom," I said.

"Uh. Oh, sorry," Liz said as she sat up.

My legs tingled and I rubbed them before trying to stand.

"Are you OK?" Liz frowned at me.

"Yes," I answered with a smile. It was true, the day had gone exactly as I'd hoped. Our new relationship was not only restored but strengthened. Feeling buoyed, I stood up, and immediately plopped back down on the couch, my legs folding like jelly.

Frowning at me, Liz moved around to kneel in front of my seat, a most suggestive position. If only I wasn't in pain and full of piss. Making matters worse, she put a hand on each of my thighs and massaged them gently.

"I'm sorry I slept for so long on you," she said, looking up at me with her naked breasts hanging between my knees.

I groaned, "It's fine."

"I can help you get up?" she offered, which irritated me for no reason.

"I am not infirm," I snapped as I pushed my way up again.

Liz's face crumpled and I immediately felt like an asshole, "I'm sorry."

Liz ignored me as I stumbled down the hall to the bathroom. I could have used her support, could have grabbed her breasts again too, but instead I'd pushed her away. I sighed. Were relationships always so fraught with drama? I tried to remember the last one I'd had. Yes, that had been dramatic too.

I couldn't help but turn back to Liz in the hall. I caught her staring at my ass, our eyes met, and I winked. Liz flushed and scowled at me. Feeling jaunty, I sauntered into the bathroom, not feeling wobbly on my legs at all anymore.

(Liz)

Marco's house was not a mess, and I felt obscurely disappointed by that. Not only was it not a mess, it was beautiful and charming. It was a bit larger than necessary for a bachelor, but obviously set up for entertaining guests. I raised my eyebrows at the dining room table big enough for ten people that occupied most of his first floor.

Following my gaze, Marco explained, "I host family dinners here every Sunday."

"It's Sunday today," I commented.

"I know," Marco smiled. "I hope you'll stay."

"How many people show up for these dinners?" I asked warily.

Marco thought about it, counting on his fingers, "Well, there's my sister, Inez, and her twins, Maria and Alex. Alex has been bringing a girlfriend lately - can't remember her name. Then my brother, Roberto and his wife, Helga. Their kids are off at college and so won't be here. And of course, my mother will be here. And my aunt, Carmen. Oh! And Carmen's grandson, Julio sometimes comes by, and he sometimes brings a friend. So, uh... 8 or 10, and us, of course."

"The table only sits 10," I pointed out.

Marco laughed, "It expands, Jefa. And I have some extra chairs in the closet. I can feed 20 people, no problem!"

I felt a weird warm feeling in my chest. It just sounded so wholesome and nice; a big family get together. My family was very small, just my mom and I, and we didn't even live in the same state.

"You know I don't do well in groups," I reminded Marco.

It was part of our working relationship that when projects required people skills, he was in charge.

"Have I ever let you down?" Marco asked.

I shook my head, "No, but this is your family, not just business."

Marco pulled me into a hug, "You don't have to meet everyone at the same time, I could ask my niece to come over earlier to take measurements for our costumes. Then, my mom and aunt usually arrive next. I can ask Roberto and Helga to come later, so that spreads it all out into meeting a couple people at a time. And, of course, you can leave anytime you want."

"How do you understand me so well?" I asked, marveling at him.

"I've worked for you for long enough, Jefa. Some of us pay attention," he laughed.

We watched Dragon Ball for a few hours before Maria showed up. She was a gorgeous young woman with bouncing curly black hair and sparkling black eyes. She threw herself into Marco for a hug as soon as he opened the door, a measuring tape draped around her neck.

"Chompos!"

"Hola, sobrina. This is Liz," Marcos introduced me.

"Hi?" I said hesitantly holding out a hand.

She hugged me, "Hi! It's so nice to meet you!" Breaking away, she held my shoulders and stared at me, "We've been hearing about you for years. We were all so excited last weekend when Tio Marco said you were maybe dating," she frowned. "Are you dating?"

I nodded.

Maria squealed and grabbed my hands in hers, hopping up and down, "Ooooh! We've all been hoping Tio Marco would find a nice woman. He's been single too long!" She grinned and punched her uncle in the arm.

Marco smiled at me and rolled his eyes, "Thanks for agreeing to make us some costumes."

"Si, claro, chompos! It's about time you asked for something after fixing all the problems at my new house last year. I was afraid you'd keep me in debt forever. And this is so great. I can't wait to see you in a spandex leotard."

"Me neither," I said, finally getting a word in.

Maria took our measurements efficiently and professionally, until she got to Marco's waist, "I bet if you put in a little effort, you could drop a couple inches of stomach fat before the conference, chompos," she said, poking him in the gut. "Vegeta is very fit, you know. I looked him up!"

Marco frowned down at his stomach, considering.

"I think you look great, now," I said, feeling self-conscious about my own fat now.

Marco smiled at me, "But, I would look better without this stomach, no? It is a good idea, Maria. I want to look my best for my beautiful Bulma."

"I'm not beautiful," I denied automatically.

"Yes, you are!" Marco and Maria said at the same time with twin affronted scowls.

(Marco)

My family loved Liz, as I knew they would. She barely talked, but that was fine, she listened to all of them, which was very appreciated. Particularly by my mother, who sat next to her and told her endless stories of my life, testing Liz's Spanish skills with occasional drifts into Espanol.

"When my Marco was a child, he was always getting into everything. Requerdas rompiendo la television? He wanted to get un idolo de la Virgen that I had on the TV. I was so scared when I heard the crash! But he was alright, desastrito."

It was a continuous babble of the same throughout dinner, with Liz smiling and nodding politely. But not eating much, I noticed. I didn't point it out, as not eating much was considered nearly a cardinal sin to my mother, and I didn't want Liz to be bombarded with pointed questions and food being pushed onto her plate.

After sending everyone home, however, I asked, "You didn't eat. Didn't you like the food? Was my family too overwhelming? Are you hungry? I can make something different."

Liz squirmed, "I... No, I liked the food. I'm not hungry."

No, she was hiding something. She was terrible at subterfuge, "And?"

"And... And I guess I could lose weight too. I mean, if you're going to trim down, then so should I, right?"

I looked at her, raking my eyes over her plump body. I tried to imagine her thinner, and I couldn't. She'd always been chunky as long as I'd known her, and that's simply how she was.

"I like you exactly how you are. You absolutely do not need to lose any weight!"

"Well, then neither do you!" she replied hotly.

Instead of continuing to argue, I kissed her. I ran my hands over her back and down to her generous ass, squeezing it. She felt so good pressed into me, her flesh under my hands. I became aware that my cock had hardened against her when I felt Liz's hand rubbing it through my pants.

"You are so hot," I groaned. "I don't want you to change a thing."

"Fine," Liz muttered as she worked on unbuttoning my pants, kneeling as she pulled them down.

I tried to push her away, "Let me shower first, if you you're going to do that."

"I don't fucking care," Liz growled as she grabbed my penis and licked it.

I shuddered and stopped fighting. Well, I stopped fighting her. Now I was working on not cumming too quickly. It shouldn't have been a problem, my days of quick ejaculation were long past, but she'd taken me by surprise, and also, it was Liz. My Jefa was sucking my cock, and just thinking about it like that drove me wild.

For a second, I thought smugly of Benson, who would never get this pleasure. Dismissing Benson from my thoughts, I enjoyed the feel of Liz's warm tongue and soft lips. I twined my fingers in her hair as I stared down at her bobbing head. For a moment, she pulled her mouth out to the tip of my cock and looked up at me with her wide hazel eyes.

"I'm going to cum," I warned her.

Liz released my cock and wrapped a hand around my girth instead, pumping me. I let go and cum dribbled out, running down her hand in rivulets. Liz licked the head of my cock, tasting the semen that remained there. She moaned, seemingly pleased with the taste.

"Next time," she said, "I want to swallow you."

I pulled Liz to her feet and gently led her to the kitchen sink, rinsing my ejaculate off her hand and wrist before cleaning my cock and pulling my pants back up.

"Let me please you," I said, "I want to eat your pussy, again."

Liz blinked up at me and gave a devilish little smile, "What would you do, to get to eat me again?"

(Liz)

There was really nothing I could think of to ask for from Marco, but I did enjoy his suggestions.

"I would cook you whatever you want," he tried first.

"You'll do that anyway," I said with a shrug.

"I'd clean and organize the lab, thoroughly."

"Tempting," I smiled and ran my hands under his shirt, feeling his skin.

Marco growled adorably, "I'll give your car a tune up and oil change?"

I laughed, "I can pay someone to do that."

"What do you want, guera?" he whispered into my ear, "You know you'll enjoy it, isn't that enough?"

My clit tingled. It, at least, thought that was more than a fair trade. But I wanted more, I suddenly realized.

"I want you to fuck me, Marco."

Marco shuddered under my touch, "As you wish, Jefa."

I followed Marco up the stairs and down a short hall to his bedroom. The walls were painted a warm gray and the space was dominated by a dark walnut bed with a black comforter. It was a man's room, and it smelled of his cologne deliciously.

Marco and I undressed each other sensually, taking turns tossing items of clothing to the floor in disarray. Our progress was hampered by the need to kiss and touch each other, caressing hips and chest and biceps in turn.

Once naked, Marco led me to the bed, pushing me backwards across the floor until the backs of my knees felt the bed frame. I turned and climbed onto the soft blankets. Marco took the opportunity to grab my ass and pull the cheeks open. Surprised, I held still while he pressed a thumb into my asshole and two fingers into my vagina. I could not believe how good it felt, and I pressed my butt back into him, increasing the pressure.

Marco took his hand away and I felt his tongue slide up my slit to my taint, tantalizingly. I felt the bed dip as the climbed up, pushing me forward further. Then, he guided me to lay down and turn over, opening my thighs to his access.

His face pressed into me, glasses poking into my pelvis. He opened his mouth, coating my entire pussy in saliva. He teased at my clit hood with teeth and lips, his hand pressed into my thighs. I raised my hips into his face, thrusting against his restraining hands.

Marco chuckled and pulled his head back until I settled. When he began licking again, I had to struggle to stay still for him. I could feel as my clit became engorged with arousal.

"Ah, fuck..." I groaned, "that feels so good."

My body tensed as I came, spurting into Marco's mouth. Like before, he became excited, licking harder and wilder.

"Ooooh!" I cried, "Fuck me now, please!"

He resisted a few moments longer, then he moved up and plunged his cock into me, my legs pressed up over his shoulders. I cocked my hips up, into him, helping him deepen his thrusts. He pulled out, then flexed forward again, and I matched him, our pelvises slamming together rhythmically.

My vagina spasmed around him as my clit twitched with each contact, extra sensitive and eager for more. Marco bent down and bit one of my nipples, sucking the wrinkled flesh into his mouth. I gasped, trying to arch into him without losing the rhythm of our hips.

He bit harder, and I thrust my hands into his shoulders and rocked my hips. He obliged by rolling onto his back, his dick sliding out of me. I straddled him and, holding his cock with my hand, slid it back inside.

"Chingame, guera," Marco groaned.

I didn't know a lot of Spanish, but I understood a request to be fucked well enough. I bounced on his cock, my boobs jiggling. Marco reached one hand down into my folds to seek out my clit, and he found it. I rolled into his hand, working myself to another orgasm.

"Ohhh my..." I moaned when it came.

"I'm going to cum," Marco warned me.

I had just enough time to realize I should stop grinding into him when I felt his cock shudder and fluid gushed out of me. It was too late now.

(Marco)

Liz lay sweaty on my arm, in my bed. It was a wonderful feeling.

"Um..." she said quietly, "I'm not on any sort of birth control."

I felt a strange mix of excitement and anxiety, "Oh?" was all I could think of to say.

"I could try to find a morning after pill, but we have a busy day at work tomorrow and the last time I had to find one, fifteen years ago, it took all fucking day," she sighed.

"You could," I agreed, "Or, well... I wouldn't mind taking the risk."

Liz looked up at me from my chest, "Wouldn't you? I would have thought a man who didn't mind taking that risk would have kids by your age."

"Well, I used to mind," I admitted, "but I think I'm ready to settle down now."

Liz laughed, "Our relationship is barely two weeks old, and you're ready for that?"

"You forget we've been friends and coworkers for years. I know you. You're exactly the kind of woman I would want to have kids with."

Liz snuggled into me, "You mean that?"

"Yeah. Do you want kids?" I asked.

"I do," she admitted, "but I'd come to assume that I wouldn't be. I'm forty-two, my baby-making days are nearly over."

"Don't go find that pill, take the risk."

"I don't want to be a single mother," Liz said.

"I wouldn't let you be."

"Easy to say."

"I'm not some stranger, Jefa," I said, feeling frustrated, but understanding her concerns. "Have I ever given any reason to doubt my integrity?"

"No," Liz said into my shoulder, and I thought I felt some wetness there.

I cupped my hand to her cheek, "Are you crying?"

"No."

I rubbed a thumb through a definite wet streak, "Yeah, you are. We can both take the day together and track down that pill," I said, willing to do anything to keep her from crying.

Liz surprised me by shaking her head, "I want to take the risk. It scares me, but... I want to be a mother, and I think you'd be an amazing dad. Just look at your family! You still have Sunday dinners together, and you take care of your niece, and you're really a catch, you know?"

"So are you! You're smart and independent and tough."

Liz sniffed, "You're sweet."

"And beautiful too," I added.

"Well, at least you think so," she laughed.

"I'm certainly not the only one who does," I huffed, wishing she could see how sexy she was.

"Oh, Benson thinks every woman is fuckable," Liz said dismissively.

"I wasn't talking about that pendejo," I said, feeling irritated that she had been.

"Relax, I like you much better. And, you know, it was rather impressive when you knocked him out."

I smiled at the memory, then felt guilty, "I shouldn't have done that."

"No, you shouldn't have," Liz agreed, but she didn't sound very disapproving, I noted with satisfaction.

(Liz)

The weeks flew by. At work, Marco and Benson worked together efficiently until the project ended, at which point I immediately got Benson transferred to a different group, where he quickly forgot about me. After work, Marco and I split our time between eating, watching Dragon Ball episodes, and fucking. Usually, we hung out at Marco's house. I'd even claimed a drawer in his dresser and a spot in his toothbrush holder.

Every Sunday afternoon, I ate with his family. They were so warm and welcoming; I was happier than I could ever remember. Marco was amazing, and I often found myself staring at him at work, thankful that I hadn't let my fear of disruption keep me from exploring this amazing relationship.

As the Comic-Con crept closer, so did my regular menstrual cycle. I was equal parts excited and anxious. If I hadn't got my period by the first day of the convention, I decided I'd take a pregnancy test. I would be a week late by then.

Maria had done all the fittings for our costumes separately, insisting that it would ruin the effect for us to see each other in them half-done. She hadn't even let us look at ourselves. The last few adjustments were finished the Friday before the convention, and she'd dropped off a package for each of us at Marco's house.

Saturday morning, we got ready separately, maintaining the surprise that Maria had insisted was important to any outfit reveal. As I opened my package, I admired the quality of Maria's work. She had done an amazing job on the Bulma outfit that Marco had picked out, despite my reservations. Feeling nervous, I tried on all the pieces.

The blue tights slid on easily, fitting comfortably over my butt and abdomen. Next, I slipped on the black body piece. Maria had designed it with a build in corset perfectly sized to give my waist a more defined shape and support my breasts - very necessary as there was no way to wear a bra with this outfit, and there were no straps. My cleavage spilled out, barely restrained.