Auto-Correct: The Truth in the Typo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put on the white wrist cuffs, red bowtie, and black bunny ears. I'd gone ahead and dyed my hair blue, because I hated the feel of wigs, and my blonde hair took color easily. Lastly, I slipped my feet into the red high heels I'd found. Once everything was in place, I took a deep breath and looked in the mirror.

I couldn't believe it. I looked good. Really good. I turned to look at the bunny tail on my butt and wiggled it suggestively. I giggled. Marco was going to love this. He had been right that about the outfit after all.

Feeling sexy, I went downstairs. Marco was already dressed and waiting, and he looked incredible. Dressed in a dark blue sleeveless bodysuit that fit like a glove, with his gray hair gelled up into a spiky mohawk and white gloves, he looked a lot sexier than I felt. His glasses were a bit of a departure from the Vegeta look, but I liked it.

"Holy hell, you look hot," I said in a little bit of awe.

"Tengo una pinche gordita que bonita," Marco said, his Spanish giving me chills of pleasure, even if I did think he'd just called me fat. Well, I was pretty sure that beautiful was in there too, so...

Marco strode toward me and pulled me into a crushing embrace. I exhaled into his mouth as he squeezed me, and he claimed my breath with a kiss. His spandex outfit felt smooth under my hand as I glided my fingers up his thigh.

I laughed, "We just got these costumes on, we can't take them off again already."

"Why not?" Marco growled into my ear, making me shiver with desire.

"Because I want to show off my hot boyfriend before messing up your look."

"Tonight, I want to ravage you," Marco said, his eyes smoldering.

"Tonight, I'll let you," I promised.

(Marco)

The convention was hellish. It wasn't my costume that was bothering me, contrary to my expectation, it was Liz's costume. She was too fucking sexy. Just looking at her made me want to tear off her outfit right in the middle of the hotel ballroom and fuck her. It did not escape my notice that most of the men we passed looked at her lustily. Thankfully, it did escape Liz's notice.

By the time we'd been wandering around for a few hours, I was seriously on edge. I'd glared down more than one guy who'd been too openly admiring. Besides that, I was trying to not get too obvious an erection, which would have looked very perverse in my outfit. Liz, on the other hand, seemed to be having the time of her life, geeking out over everything with the kind of enthusiasm that made her boobs bounce hypnotically.

It was torture.

I sincerely wished that I'd let Maria make the weird body cover thing that Vegeta often wore. But, when I'd seen this plainer option, I'd gone for it. Now, I realized, if I had a something covering my crotch, I'd be a lot more comfortable.

Because of the excellent fit and quality of our costumes, we kept getting asked to pose for pictures. Maria had given me a bunch of her business cards to hand out, hoping that would happen. So, between Liz's obvious delight and Maria's basically free publicity, I did my best to endure gallantly.

We'd been invited to several parties on the basis of our costumes alone, and Liz had insisted that we make an appearance at most of them. It wasn't until the third stop that I realized something odd, though.

Every one of these gatherings boasted free and plentiful alcohol, and Liz hadn't taken a single drink. Testing my theory, I made her a cocktail she'd mentioned she liked before, and handed it to her.

"Made you a White Russian," I said, pushing the plastic cup into her hands.

"Thank you!" Liz smiled and smelled the drink happily.

But she didn't drink it. She carried it around for ten minutes, then set it on a table and left it. I tingled a little with excitement about what that might mean. I didn't say anything about it for now, though. I wanted to see what she would tell me on her own.

Since we'd thought it likely that we'd get too wasted to drive, I'd booked a hotel room. Neither of us were drunk when we finally went back to it, though.

Liz collapsed on the bed with a big grin, "This has been the best day! Thank you, Marco."

Finally, a little privacy. I ogled Liz appreciatively, this time without dedicating any portion of my thoughts towards preventing an erection. My cock bloomed happily. Ahh...

Liz looked over at me and noticed the tenting of my spandex suit. She flicked her eyes up to my face, grinned, then returned her attention to my crotch, wriggling attractively. Her round face was framed by her red bow tie and her blue locks of hair held in place with her black bunny ears. Lovely.

I went to her and pressed my pelvis into hers, our sex rubbing together through layers of spandex. Liz wrapped her legs around my hips and pulled me into her. I fell on top of her and held myself above her with my arms planted next to her ears. From my viewpoint, I looked down at her face and her heaving cleavage below.

I groaned as I felt a pulse of pre-cum burble out of my cockhead. Liz looked up at me, making sure I was watching as she released her boobs from the confines of her body suit. Mounds of pale flesh topped with delicate pink wrinkled nubs spilled out.

Faced with the choice between continuing to grind my cock into her and instead sucking on a perfect tit, I awkwardly tried to do both. It didn't work. Liz laughed at my efforts, maddeningly arousing.

"Chinga!" I exclaimed. "Sacate la ropa, rapido!"

"What?" Liz acted like she didn't understand, but I knew she did.

I began peeling her strapless costume down her body impatiently, "Take your fucking clothes off, guerrita."

Liz laughed and lifted her ass helpfully as I continued to work on undressing her. I pressed her legs upward and worked the tights down to each foot. Taking off her red shoes, I kissed her feet as I pulled the last of the spandex away. She was naked now, except for the little accessories that framed her face and her wrist cuffs.

"Puta caliente," I murmured.

(Liz)

"Did you just call me a bitch?" I asked, kind of delighted.

"A hot bitch," Marco confirmed.

"Ohh..." I moaned happily, "Bastard."

Marco pressed his spandex covered hard cock into my slit again, rubbing it against my clit. He kissed me, his tongue flicking into mine. His gloved hands held my wrists above my head. His spiked hair has become a bit disheveled over the day, very attractively so.

"Sacate la ropa," I murmured.

"I knew you understood," Marco said as he stood and began peeling off his costume, following my instructions.

"Of course," I replied, "But I preferred when you took my clothes off instead."

Marco had pulled off his gloves and was working on his body suit when he paused and cocked his head, "You know? I'd prefer that too."

I laughed and stood up. I slipped a hand under each of his shoulder straps and pushed the stretchy material outward and down his sinewy biceps.

"You're pretty hot for an old guy," I said, kissing his clavicle.

"I feel vaguely offended by that," Marco mused.

"Maybe I can help you recover from the affront?" I asked as I pushed his costume down, releasing his erection into my face as I kneeled to take off the last of his costume.

I kissed the head of his cock, then lolled my tongue around it happily. Above me, Marco moaned.

"I am feeling a little better, I suppose."

I laughed and turned him so that he could sit on the bed while I sucked his cock. Between his legs, my knees pressing into the rough hotel carpet, I worked to pleasure my man. I could feel as Marco's penis trembled and stopped. He was holding back his orgasm on me. I took that as a challenge.

I pressed one hand into his balls, fondling them. With the other hand, I gripped the base of his penis, squeezing and twisting rhythmically. With my mouth, I bobbed enthusiastically on the crown of his cock, sucking hard enough that my cheeks caved inward, and licking whenever my jaw began to ache.

In a battle of wills, I always win. I was prepared to do this for as long as it took to overwhelm Marco so he would have no choice but to cum. And, this time, I wanted to swallow him.

"Agghhhh," Marco groaned, "Wait, stop, Jefa. I want to cum inside you."

I shook my head, denying him that option. Knowing he was close to losing control, I rubbed my fingers along his taint, pressing my middle finger into his asshole.

"Pinche putita gorda bonita guera!" Marco let loose a string of, as far as I could tell, unrelated Spanish words as his cock spasmed into my mouth.

I drank my prize happily. Not really ready for it to be over, I kept sucking on him as he softened in my mouth. There was something decadent about holding a soft cock in my mouth that I just loved. This was for me, there was no chance of him cumming again now. So there was no purpose but to enjoy the spongy feel of him on my tongue.

By the time I got tired of it, Marco was sleeping. I stood and watched the gentle rise and fall of his chest. I liked to think he'd never had a better blow job. He'd probably tell me that, whether it was true or not.

Before I joined him in bed, there was one thing I'd promised myself I'd do today. I dug through my overnight bag and pulled out the pregnancy test I'd packed.

(Marco)

I woke to the smell of coffee and bacon. I sat up and saw that Liz was already awake, quietly reading something on her phone, a bottle of water in hand. On the table was a covered mug, which I assumed was where the coffee smell was coming from, and some covered room service plates.

"You ordered room service?" I asked, groggy.

"Morning sleepyhead!" Liz grinned at me, "I got tired of waiting for you to wake up."

I glanced at the clock, "It's 7am."

"Yep."

"On Sunday."

"Yep."

"You're so weird."

"Sleep when you're dead, old man."

"Bring me my coffee, woman."

Liz smiled sweetly, and for once, did as she was told. I frowned at her suspiciously.

"Why are you in such a good mood?"

Liz sat down on the bed next to me, "I have something to tell you."

Those words made me instantly awake. I ran through a dozen scenarios in an instant, but the only one that seemed relevant was related to Liz's mysterious lack of alcohol intake the night before. I struggled to restrain my optimism.

Liz put a hand on my knee, then idly slid it up my thigh to fondle my cock.

"Focus," I demanded.

Liz jerked and looked up at me guiltily, "Oh, right," she squared her shoulders and closed her eyes, then nodded. Opening her eyes she smiled at me, "I'm pregnant."

I carefully set my coffee on the side table, hand shaking. Once unencumbered, I pulled Liz to me in a firm embrace, "That's amazing!"

"Oof!" she grunted, "I thought so too, actually." She pushed herself away from me, "Now, we have a lot to discuss. Plans to make, decisions to settle, names to pick!"

I laughed, "Slow down, Jefa. We have nine months to figure everything out."

"I like your house better," she said, as if she hadn't heard me.

"Are you saying you want to move in with me?"

Liz nodded, blushing.

"No problema, Jefa. You're the boss, after all."

Liz laughed and hugged me, "We can do this, right?"

"Yeah, we're going to totally rock parenting."

Liz frowned a bit sadly and twisted her hands. I held them and looked at her worried face.

"What's wrong?"

Liz mumbled quietly, "Do you love me?"

Heart pounding in my chest, I pulled her chin up so our eyes met, "I love you, Liz. Of course, I love you."

"Oh good, because I love you, Marco!"

And then she burst into tears. Bemused and happy, I held her tight. I hadn't expected this, any of this. Here I was, 64 and having a baby with the most delightful and confusing woman in the world.

La Buena vida.