Auto-Erotica (An Audio Story)

Info
How I made Her Darkest Fantasy Real.
250 words
3.5
3k
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dimachaerus
Dimachaerus
40 Followers

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional mind control, rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.


Hello good people. I haven't posted here for many years. Did you miss me?

Originally this was a story titled 'Auto-Erotica'. It got too complex and too real to remain a text story. This ran way long. This turned out to be movie length at 82 mins.

As I say repeatedly in the audio 'This is Fiction kids' - Lets work on that basis shall we? As to how much is inspired by my actual life is for you to decide. Also you will hear my actual voice for the first time. Big reveal - I am a New Zealander. Maybe my accent will enhance things or maybe it will be a barrier. I hope for most it will add something different.

On listening to it I'm aware that towards the end I start to lose my composure a little. I start speeding up vocally and saying the word 'like' way too much (as we Kiwis are prone to do). Sorry about that. As they say 'You can take the boy out of New Zealand but you can't take New Zealand out of the boy'.

So hello again and I hope you have some fun with this. Damn you're looking hot today by the way. Yes I'm talking to you. I see you sitting there with your laptop all hot and bothered.

Peace and love....Dimachaerus (aka William)

--:--
--:--
1.0
Dimachaerus
Dimachaerus
Dimachaerus
40 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
Crazytrane77Crazytrane776 months ago

Don't usually listen to audio stories, but this one was well done.

Crazytrane77Crazytrane776 months ago

Don't usually, listen to audoi stories, but this one was well done.

Share this

Similar Stories

Lustful Amnesia Ch. 01 Lustful Amnesia verson 3.0 reboot.in Novels and Novellas
Ragamuffin Jo Meeting a beautiful ragamuffin on the beach.in Lesbian Sex
Luke & Lucia Pt. 01 Luke's life is turned around by the mysterious Lucia.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Claims Adjuster Something about Kenny draws Liv in, but will Liv allow it?in Lesbian Sex
A New Beginning One looking for love... the other for a new life.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories