Autobiography Ch. 03

Story Info
Break-Up?
5k words
4.72
4k
1
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Autobiography Ch. 3

I was awaken by a kiss.

"Wake up sleepy head," Amanda whispered in my ear.

"God morning," I quietly replied groggily.

"Someone is already awake," she whispered playing with my cock.

I laughed.

"I'm horny, yesterday really turned me on,"

"Are you going to fuck me or not?" she raised to her knees and crossed her arms.

"No, no, no, I'm ready," I pulled her down and kissed her.

We kissed for quite a while as my hands massaged her back and her butt cheeks. Then she rolled over on her back next to me. Our eyes connected and she motioned me to her side. Again, we kissed as my right hand played with one nipple than the other until they were beyond excited. I began lightly kissing her neck and eventually sucked on her right breast while my fingers worked on her left.

"Ah, mmm," she moaned.

I hoovered over her and switched sides. Now, I was sucking on her left nipple and my hand moved down to her pussy.

She made me wait before opening her thighs and letting me play with her wet pussy.

Finally she placed her hand on my head and motioned me down to the "y" to have a before breakfast snack. Her smell and taste were exuberating; I wrapped my arms around her thighs locking them down so it was hard for her to pull away. Now she was ready for taking and I took all she had.

"Ah, ah, ah, oh gawd," she moaned as she buckled and tossed throughout her orgasm, then she finally went still and panted.

I wanted to give her another to show my worth so I went back in tongue a blazing.

Again I had her bucking and tossing.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, ahhhh," she moaned as she had a second orgasm. Her body tensed and shook until she finally came to rest.

I released her thighs and raised her legs as I entered her dripping wet pussy and began fucking her relentlessly.

Eventually she tightened her legs around my rib cage and had a third orgasm.

Eventually all good things come to pass and she relaxed while she panted.

"Fuck me in the ass!" she blurted.

"What?" I was surprised.

"I actually wanted anal sex... yesterday turned me on so much," she panted.

I didn't hesitate and went for the lube in the nightstand, applied some to her anal opening, and to my pussy slick cock. Actually, her fluid was so slick I probably didn't need lube but she asked and I'm going to respond appropriately.

"Ah, oh yes, fuck my ass Brigitte!" she begged.

Amanda didn't use my male name and called me Brigitte but if that turns her on its fine with me.

"Come fuck me like you fucked my pussy!" she exclaimed with desire.

That's what I did, I fucked her hard as she played with her pussy and pulled in down for a kiss.

It didn't take long before we came together in sweet bliss.

I laid on top of her as she convulsed underneath me, when she stopped, she released her legs and I laid beside her.

"Wow," was all I could say.

"So, you liked it?" she asked.

"It was the best."

"If you have another "yesterday" you'll definitely get another "this morning" in the morning," she giggled.

"You want me to what?"

"What?"

"You want me to have another yesterday; you mean get fucked in the ass and give some guy a hand job?"

"Fuck you, I just opened up to you and let you have your way with me and all you can do is respond with negativity. I thought we had something special going on between us especially after our conversation last night," she wasn't finished obviously.

"Okay, I'll do it," I interrupted her.

"You will?" she asked flipping to her sweet side.

"Yes," I agreed without thinking.

"I knew we were right for each other," she kissed me.

"But this is relationship sex; this is not for your friends to know," I insisted.

"Fine," she pouted.

"You didn't tell your friends did you?" I panicked.

"No," she said so innocently.

"Good, I was scared for a moment."

"So we're in agreement, nothing changes, I'm in charge, and you'll follow my instructions to a T, right?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"No," she shook her head back and forth.

"I agree," she had me.

"Come on, admit it, yesterday wasn't so bad."

The way she looked at me we both knew I was going to say it wasn't.

"What do guys always say? No harm, no foul!"

"We've already put yesterday behind us but it did turn me on and I can't wait to do it again."

"What are you saying Amanda?"

"That we'll keep up your training and go out as Brigitte and Amanda again."

I looked at her

"Is there a problem?"

"To be honest, I've enjoyed everything so far, even the miscues like getting fucked in my ass and giving Rick a hand job but by no means do I want to do it again; I'm not gay.

"So... you want to break up?" she asked sadly.

"No, I just thought this side of our relationship would be between us, in our own little space, and not the world."

"I appreciate you being honest but as you know, I'm a kinky dominant soul, and you're really a closet submissive. Look, the guy in the room was just an accident, and that's all it will ever be. You make for an extremely hot woman and every guy at that party wanted to fuck you. You even admitted that you even liked the miscues so the problem doesn't lie with me or us but with you feeling guilty because you enjoyed it.

Maybe Amanda is right, maybe I am a submissive at heart and my act is just that... an act to hide my inner feelings.

"And your take on Rick?"

"C'mon, he was good, he put his moves on you while you were drinking and feeling like a sexy woman."

"Hell, I have better moves than Rick," I started.

"No you don't... you're weak; you couldn't even get me to go out with you."

"Not true, you're going out with me now."

"Listen, we'll go take a shower together and I'll give you the best damn blow job you ever had."

"And then?"

"And then, I will my dominance over you and you become my bitch again."

Amanda took my hand and led me to the shower where she kept her promise and gave me the best damn blow job of my life which really loosened me up. We washed one another and toweled each other off.

"Do you want to go do something?" I asked curiously.

"Yes, go shopping and then go to a party tonight?"

"When will you be back?"

"You're going with me Brigitte."

"What do you mean?"

"Brigitte last night, Zach this morning, and now we're going shopping together for some new clothes for Brigitte. Then we'll come back her and get dressed and go out tonight."

"What if something happens tonight?"

"What could possibly happen?" she giggled.

"Well, some guy might want me to give him a blow job and," I began.

Amanda laughed.

"Why are you laughing?'

"Because Zach is a little whinny bitch!" she exclaimed.

"Sorry, I," I started.

"From now on you'll be Brigitte."

"Why?"

"Because I like her much better."

"And Zach?"

"He'll come out when I give him permission; understand?"

"Yes."

"Now get dressed we're running late."

It was quiet for the next hour as we did our morning rituals, dressed in the same clothes as last night, and dolled ourselves up.

"Are you ready Brigitte?"

"Yes," I answered in my girl voice.

We made small talk about clothes and what turns me on when I see woman in casual, business, and night club attire.

I could tell she was making mental notes of everything I said; she was smarter than she looked.

Once at the mall we visited Club Kandy, it had a lot of sexy club wear. Amanda asked me to pick out a few dresses and we would compare.

"This is totally different than what you said you liked on other women so this goes, so does this one, this one, and this one. A good thing you brought me shopping with you or you would be returning all of this stuff."

"Sorry, it's my first time shopping," I admitted obviously.

I picked these four which I would like and what you described you liked. Let's go to the dressing room and try these on," she instructed as she led me to the back of the store to the dressing rooms.

"Get out of that dress and try this on," she told me as I tried one after another.

"Wow, I never knew I could pull this off," I stammered.

"I like it a lot, we'll have to get some falsies to fill the breast pockets but I think it'll fly," she was impressed.

The next three flew too as we purchased them and two for Amanda.

Next were shoes, Amanda didn't like the shoes at Club Kandy so we moved on to

Shoe Soles for our next purchase.

"Again, pick out something you like and we'll compare," she told me my size and I walked around picking out a few pair.

"Okay, I'm done," I said after about thirty minutes of shopping.

"Really, you like this," she said sarcastically.

That was a big NO."

"I think it's best if we go with the ones I picked out for you," she giggled.

"Whatever you say I'm fine with," like I had no choice in the matter.

Once I tried them on we bought every pair and three for Amanda.

"We need to buy some jewelry for you; you'll need a women's watch, rings, wrist and ankle bracelets, necklaces, and earrings," she said as she lead me into Up Class Jewelry.

"Everything is in cases," I stated.

"We'll pick out everything together," she told me as we made our rounds.

Amanda really had expensive tastes so she held back on to many purchases as I was starting from scratch. Still, it was a $2,200.00 day that also includes a stop at Perfume Pussy. It was well worth it to keep my relationship with Amanda on good terms.

We stopped at Rice 'n' More restaurant for some Chinese food and then left for home.

Once home we changed quickly; I dressed in a white Sleeveless Ruched Bodycom Mini Club Tank Dress with drawstring on either side. The top protected and covered any cleavage and the padding only pulled the dress slightly away from my chest; totally safe. I paired it with a pair of 3" Black Velvet Strap Buckle Stiletto Ankle Booties so I wouldn't be too tall. I accessorized in all gold which included a thin chained cross necklace, wrist watch, loop earrings, and wrist bracelets.

Amanda was similar except she was dressed in a red dress and bronze accessories provided by me.

"What do you think?" Amanda asked about herself.

"Unbelievably beautiful!" I exclaimed.

"You too," she complimented me.

"Thank you."

"How do you feel?" she smiled.

"Amazing," I smiled proudly.

"That's the person I fell in love with," she approached and lightly pecked me on the lips not wanting to ruin our lipstick.

"Thank you."

"I need some water, I'll be right back."

Amanda was right, she opened up a whole new world for me but is this what I want?

I turned to the mirror and couldn't believe what I saw in the reflection. I was a beautiful sexy woman that would provoke every alpha male to hit on me.

Now, for our relationship, I have to be Brigitte and can only be myself on Amanda's permission. In fact, it's not permission, I don't think I have a say, I think I'm Zach on her wishes not mine.

Do I want to be Brigitte all the time?

Hell, I submitted to Amanda's every kinky wish before yesterday's occurrences. I mean I got fucked in the ass, Amanda blew it off, and now I'm fine with it.

The situation with Rick also got me in trouble with Amanda but she forgave me. Rick, I fell for every move... whispers in my ear, kissing, dancing, and getting my hand on his cock. I was on my way to giving Rick a blow job until Amanda saved my ass.

What have I become?

Better yet... who have I become?

"Are you ready Brigitte?"

"Yes, who's driving?"

"My friend Tysha is the designated driver tonight because she doesn't have a ride."

"Anyone else?"

"Are you worried?"

"Not looking and sounding like this I'm not," I giggled.

"Sarah and Helena are tagging along to the party but not on our way back as they are going to hook up with their boyfriends."

"Buzz!"

"Oh, that must be Tysha, okay she text me; she's waiting outside in the car."

We were on our way to a party Tysha recommended with her two friends.

The car became a chatter box with everyone talking and crisscrossing conversations; me included.

Finally we were at our destination and we all went in and directly to the beer keg.

"Are you two following us?" a familiar voice called out from behind us.

"Hi," Amanda and I shared together... it was Tommy and Rick.

"Can we begin, where, we left off?" Tommy inquired.

"We weren't planning on staying; we were actually jumping rides to another party but our ride isn't here yet so... um... do you mind if we talk about it in private first?"

Amanda asked.

"No, go right ahead," Rick smiled.

"They seem nice enough, and you're hard to read on whether you want to be dominated by me or not. So in the best interest of our relationship we should hook up with them so you can decide what you want."

"I don't want to give you up Amanda."

"I don't want to give you up either but it's better to settle it now since you have history with Rick."

"Amanda," I began.

"I'm going to keep pushing your fem side so it's now or never; I have to know for my benefit too."

I was confused.

Why would she push my fem side?

And why does she want to?

"Hello, Brigitte," she laughed.

"Okay."

"Okay what?" she asked me.

"I don't know."

"What if we break up just for tonight, we're both on our own, and whatever happens... happens."

"What if I fuck up? What if you fuck up? What if we fuck up?" I asked in sequence.

"Brigitte, this is a free night; do whatever you have to do before it's to late, let's say midnight, after that we either break up or stay together at that point."

"You put me in a very bad predicament Amanda."

"How so?"

"I don't know."

"You mean you don't want to say it."

"What's the actual terms?"

"We can fuck, suck, or anything else we can think of until morning and we will determine the outcome of our relationship sometime tomorrow. That means I dominate the relationship in any manner I see fit. That also means that if I want Brigitte or Zach it's my call not yours. I'll allow in class or online classes, immediate family, and doctor visits without permission but that can change at any time.

"Agreed only if neither of us have to explain our sexual ventures because I don't want the thought of another man touching you."

"Agreed, I feel the same."

"I love you Amanda."

"I love you too."

It was agreed.

"Rick, Tommy, we're all yours until we say otherwise," Amanda informed them.

"Do you want to see if there's a free bedroom?" Tommy asked Amanda.

"No, I didn't mean we were going to whore out to you guys, I meant if our ride arrives, if it ever arrive, we'll need to leave... understand?"

"Anything you say beautiful," Tommy acknowledged.

"Rick, you agree?" Amanda asked.

"Sure, sounds like a plan," he answered.

They each poured us a beer and we talked for about twenty five minutes; at the end we all downed five beers each.

Tommy took Amanda's hand and Rick took mine and they lead us outside for some dancing.

Rick used a more seductive approach by gently putting both hands on my waist, pulling me in close but not to cause contact, and began complimenting me on my looks.

He had that Tom Cruise smile that was hard to deny.

I turned away to find Tommy and Amanda but they were nowhere in sight; she abandoned me like she did yesterday.

This morning she mentioned that I was weak and Rick was the alpha male. Now, this was in my head.

"Mmm," he nibbled my ear while my defenses were down.

I couldn't move, I was frozen in time, though my hips were moving with the music.

He kissed my neck right below my ear.

I took a deep breath and a long exhale.

He lightly kissed me between that spot and towards the center of my neck.

My heart was racing... he was good.

He switched sides and kissed the other side of my neck under my ear.

"Ah," I said faintly.

I could feel his breath as he moved passed my cheek and lightly pecked my lips.

My heart was racing faster... much faster.

He quickly kissed my lips.

I slipped my hand down the front of his pants and grabbed his cock. What is wrong with me?

"Do you want to get a room?" he whispered softly.

"I'm not drunk enough," I whispered back.

"Do you want another beer?" he whispered.

"Not yet," I whispered as I kissed him passionately and began stroking his cock.

His cock felt so good in my hand, and if I was drunk, I would be down on my knees sucking I right now.

"If you keep playing with it I'm going to scum," he whispered.

"Okay," we kissed again.

"If I cum you can't wipe it on my clothes," he whispered.

"You don't want to cum?"

"Sure, but I want you to lick it off your fingers."

I stopped stroking him, looked into his eyes, and when he smiled at me," I kissed him and began stroking his cock again.

I knew he would eventually cum, that's how cocks work, and I figured out a way to catch most if not all of his jizz so I could devour it off my fingers. My plan was to loosen my grip and slip my thumb over the opening when he does cum to redirect it into my hand.

I broke our kiss and leaned forward a bit to scan the crowd for Tommy and Amanda but I didn't see either one of them.

"That feels so good," Rick whispered as he took a deep breath.

"I'm glad you like it."

"Your hands are so soft."

"Your cock is so hard," I giggled as my heart was still racing.

"Ah."

Rick was on his way to orgasm and I scanned the crowd one more time for Tommy and Amanda. There, diagonally across from me I can see them kissing and Tommy is squeezing her ass. I'm jealous but I'm more interested in Rick's cock and his load of cum he's going to spew for me to savour.

"Ah."

My lips returned to Rick's as I wanted to lose the image of Tommy and Amanda making out. It worked as our tongues danced, my heart raced, and his cock throbbed. It wouldn't be long before I got what I wanted.

"Ah, ah, ah," Rick muttered as he broke our kiss trying his best to be quiet.

I felt my plan working as each string of cum hit my thumb and flowed into my waiting hand.

"Ah fuck, that was good Brigitte," he admitted softly.

"At least you remembered my name, "I giggled.

"Why wouldn't I remember your name," he smiled.

I carefully snaked my hand from the front of his pants to raise it to my mouth and began to scoop up his jizz with my tongue. I hurried cleaning my hand and fingers so nobody would notice our nasty deed. It had an interesting taste and texture and I liked it I just wish I had more time to savior it so I could describe the taste to for my own satisfaction.

"Thank you, should I get us some drinks? Rick asked.

"Sure," I answered.

Rick took my hand and led me to the kegs while I spotted Tommy and Amanda still making out where I last some them.

"I was thinking about the lake," Rick mentioned for the first time.

"What about it?"

"Maybe you would be interested in a romantic walk around the lake in the moonlight," he suggested as he looked up toward the moon though it wasn't dark yet.

"I'm on my period right now," I whispered into his ear.

"That's not the only thing we can get into," he said laying that killer smile on me.

"So you don't mind?"

"You can't help bodily functions."

"Thanks," I smiled.

"Looks like the line is pretty long; I can get the beers and meet with you in a few," he suggested.

"I don't want to leave you here by yourself," I said trying to do the "nice" thing.

"Seriously, I'll grab four fresh ones and meet over there," he insisted.

"Okay," I replied happily and went to Tommy and Amanda.

"Where's Rick?" Tommy asked.

"Getting four fresh beers."

"We were just talking about going to the lake; would you like to come?" Tommy asked me.

"That's funny, Rick just mentioned the same thing just a minute ago."

"That's funny," Tommy laughed.

12