Autobiography Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brigitte, Amanda, Tommy, and myself," he said as he handed everyone a beer.

"That was quick," I told Rick.

"They were mostly taking up space in front of the keg so I pushed my way to the front; what can I say?"

Tommy brought up the lake so we began discussing heading to the lake.

"I have to use the restroom," Amanda blurted after finishing her drink.

"We'll wait right here for you," Tommy replied.

"Brigitte, are you coming?" Amanda asked.

"Sorry, me too," I said as we left for the restroom.

"What do you think about going to the lake?" Amanda asked me as we entered the upstairs restroom.

"He obviously wants to rip your panties off," giggled.

"You're not going to get jealous?"

"I'm already jealous!" I exclaimed.

"Well, I'm sure you already did something with Rick," she was sure.

"We agreed, it's a free night," I mentioned.

"More importantly, how are you going to handle Rick?"

"I already told him that I'm on my period and he said he totally understood saying I wasn't in control of my body functions."

"Just don't let him into your panties or it'll be the death of us both."

We both relieved ourselves and made our way back toward the boys.

We ran into Tysha on the way down the stairs.

"Hey guys," she said.

"Are you doing okay?" Amanda asked.

"Yea, but I met someone who wants to make me his special guest until the morning. Can you find another way home?"

"We ran into the same problem so we have a way home," Amanda answered.

"Thanks, have a good night."

"You too."

We finally made it back to the guys.

"Okay, we're in but again, don't expect us to whore out to you guys."

"No problem," the replied unison.

"We'll also need a ride home later; is that a problem?" she inquired.

"I think we can handle that," Tommy replied and Rick acknowledged.

We piled into Rick's Jeep Cherokee, I was in the front passenger seat and Amanda sat in the back with Tommy.

Rick had country music playing on the radio so we talked about music. However, when I turned to talk to Amanda she was in Tommy's crotch with a mouthful of his cock. I was instantly jealous that I was sharing Amanda with someone and turned back to Rick.

When we arrived at the lake we all got out. Tommy and Amanda immediately took off south around the lake with a bottle of wine and Rick and I decided to head north taking a bottle of vodka.

I pulled off my heels and tossed them in the Jeep then gave Rick a passionate kiss as I rubbed his cock through his clothing which got instantly hard.

He whispered sweet things in my ear before we wrapped our arms around each other and began to walk north.

The bottle was approximately half empty when we stumbled across a picnic table off the beaten path. We decided to sit and drink a bit more as we made out.

I broke a kiss and stood, I put a knee on the table's bench as I began removing Rick's pants starting with his belt. Once off I told Rick to sit on the bench because I wanted to be in a dominating position below him and on my knees; he obliged without a word.

I pulled up my dress so not to get it dirty and kneeled before him. I took his cock in my hand and began to stroke him as I looked into his eyes.

I began to softly lick the velvety head and I slowly stroked him and occasionally took him into my mouth.

Every now and then I would suck on one of his shaven testicles and lick his shaft.

His cock had grown to about eight inches and somewhat wide.

I spent at least ten minutes teasing him with my tongue until I engulfed it with my mouth. The feeling of his cock in my mouth was exhilarating.

I stroked him and slid up and down on his shaft giving its head a little swirl of my tongue every now and then.

I began to quicken the rhythm of my strokes and my mouth service to keep in sync with one another.

"Oh fuck," he moaned when I felt the first pulse of his cock.

"Mmm," I constantly moaned with each thrust hoping it would make him desire me more.

"Ah, yeah," he moaned.

Again, I quickened the pace.

Rick was moving around a bit as his cock continued to take on a life of its own.

Again, I quickened the pace.

His moans were becoming more frequent and his cock twitched every now and then. He was getting close to exploding.

Since our first kiss today until now I've waited for this moment. A moment that never entered my mind until yesterday.

"I'm going to cum," he announced.

I continued, waiting, waiting for the moment.

"Ah."

"Mmmmm," I moaned as the first rope burst into my mouth which in turn made me cream my panties. With each rope that entered my mouth the wetter my panties became and the more I desired another shot from his cock. Rope after rope entered my mouth until there were no more ropes to give.

I swallowed as fast as possible leaving as much as I could in my mouth to savor.

When he finally finished I played with his jizz with my tongue. I pushed it against the roof of my mouth and swirled it around with my tongue while my lips kept his still hardened cock in my mouth.

"That was the best damn blow job I ever had!" he exclaimed.

I swallowed what I could as I cleaned him up with my tongue; then I kissed its dome.

I didn't say a thing as I stood up, walked over to the edge of the table and leaned over, and pulled up the back of my dress.

His response was quick as he moved behind me.

I pulled my cock through my legs and to the front of my panties so he wouldn't notice it.

Rick pushed my panties to the side and guided his cock into my lubed anal opening.

He was so fucking horny didn't care if he ripped me in two as he rammed into me until he was seated.

"Oh gawd fuck," I cried out.

Rick immediately began to jack hammer me into oblivion as his balls slapped my ass and echoed in the still of the night.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," I moaned over and over as he fucked the hell out of me. The ass dildo Amanda made me wear was my only saving grace from this animal.

He grunted on every thrust... he was out of his mind and soon so would I.

"Ah, ah, ah." I continued as he showed no mercy.

He reached around me with both hands to grab some tit but there was nothing to grab except silicon inserts. Rick was so out of it he probably didn't notice.

He pounded me for at least twenty minutes before we came together.

Rick collapsed on my back as we panted uncontrollably.

Finally, I began to bend under pressure and he pulled out of me and sat on the table.

I sat beside him and dropped my head on his shoulder.

He grabbed the Vodka and took a swig then handed it to me. It didn't last long and just became another empty bottle.

He reached over and grabbed a hand full of silicone breast and released it.

We continued to pant without saying a word.

"That was the best damn blow job and fuck I ever had," he admitted.

"You weren't too bad yourself."

"Who the hell are you?"

"I'm not going to tell you."

"Why not?"

"Because if I tell you who I am... you'll track me down... and beat my ass a second time."

"I just wanted your number."

We laughed and panted in unison until we finally caught our breath.

I took a small unscented natural cleaning wipe from my dainty purse and wiped his cock clean.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting ready for a second round."

We laughed as I took a second wipe and cleaned myself.

We exchanged numbers as we caught our breath. Then we walked back to the Jeep where Tommy and Amanda were waiting for us.

Not a word was spoken accept "Where do you girls live?"

Once inside both headed for the shower.

"Okay, who's first?" she asked me.

"How about I wash your back and you wash mine?"

"Deal."


12