Autofellatio Self-Direction

Story Info
A voice convinces you to suck your own dick and swallow.
1k words
4.35
16k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GA4___
GA4___
2 Followers

You've always had the flexibility to put your legs behind your head comfortably, and recently you've become fascinated with the idea of sucking your own cock.

You're always careful to slowly warm up and stretch, and you can take it pretty deep. That's not the issue. The issue is getting over that mental hump of choosing to suck to completion. As for swallowing, it hasn't even crossed your mind. Even though it seems hot conceptually, after getting into position you always lose interest long before cumming.

But today something feels different.

As you stretch and get into position, with your face just inches from your thick, erect dick, you hear a new voice in your head. Not your usual internal commentary, it's a more playful, chiding tone, and more feminine.

It's telling you to think about that thick cock in front of your face not as if it's your own, but as if it's the perfect cock of some faceless stranger. You're strangely turned on by this. You don't consider yourself gay, and sucking another guy's dick doesn't really appeal to you. But the submissive part of simply pleasuring a nice-looking cock has become insanely attractive. And now you don't need to involve or mentally accept another guy! You still know in the back of your mind it's your own cock.

Thinking about it like that - that the cock in front of your face is separate from you, and that it's your job to pleasure it, is turning you on like never before. You had never thought about it like that.

And now that voice in your head has become like a woman there in the room with you. A woman who is guiding you on your journey to properly suck this cock sitting right in front of your face. You can feel her glee as she pushes you past your boundaries, to become a cumslut for this massive dick.

This is her (i.e. your) narration and direction to yourself, as she talks you through thoroughly sucking that cock for the first time:

------ The Direction -------

Holy shit.

His cock is fucking massive. And it's right in front of your face.

you realize you're gonna have to suck it right?

Like it's your job to please that massive cock.

And when he cums, it's gonna be balls-deep.

No no, there's no other choice.

Your nose is going to be buried in his nut sack while he pumps a massive load straight down your throat

I hope you can take it!

It's gonna be a lot of cum.

Well, time to get started.

Get your lips around the head of his cock, and get to work.

Holy shiiiit this is so hot.

Even sucking just the head, it's filling up so much of your mouth.

When he's deep, you're going to be stuffed full!

And don't forget his balls.

You need to get them ready to cum too.

Better suck on them a bit so he can cum as much as possible!

Now back to his cock and let's see how deep you can take it.

Fuuuck you love seeing your own lips moving up and down his shaft.

It's mesmerizing. And it feels so good.

Yeah, that's it, work it a little bit deeper each time.

Nice long strokes, and get that tongue involved.

Gluuuk!

ohhh fuck his massive cock just slipped into your throat for the first time!

Fuuuuck this is so fucking hot.

Gluuk..glk..glrkk.. yeah just like that.

You can feel the head slipping in and out as you work his shaft with your throat.

Ohhh shit! You can feel him getting close!

Guess you're doing a good job.

Well, he is going to be cumming several times tonight.

Better get started draining those balls.

Glk.glk!.glkk..glkk! He's speeding up and forcing his cock deeep into your face now.

Glurkk! GLK! GLLUKKRRRKK! He's cumming!

His cock is parked balls-deep in your mouth and he's holding it there while he cums!

Fuuuuck this is just what you wanted.

Clmm....cmm...clummm.. clummm....

You can feel his shaft throbbing as he shoots a huge load deep into your throat.

Holy shit he's still cumming?!

Now he's filling up your mouth too!

and he's obviously not done there.

Just cumming once? No no no, that's just the beginning.

Tired or not, you're gonna have his cock and cum in your mouth for hours.

And there's no going back to sucking just the head.

He's gonna be fucking your tight little throat for the rest of the night.

Oh fuck he's starting up again with long strokes.

Out to the head, and then back in until...GLLRRKKK! He's back in your throat again.

My god, he's so fucking deep, and all that extra cum is coating his huge cock and your mouth.

Hope you like the taste!

You can feel his shaft stretching that cute little throat out with each stroke.

Glk...glrk...glurkk..glkk...and there's all that excess cum sloshing around.

He's actually fucking his cum into your throat now!

It's amazing.

Don't forget to open your eyes once in a while!

There it is, his huge sack, moving back, and then slapping onto your face.

Slp..slap..slp..slpp..

Glk...glrk...glurkk..glark..

Those nuts on your face are gonna pump so many loads down your throat.

It's so fucking hot, it's almost too much to handle.

All you do now is keep your lips tight on that dick! That's your job right?

Ohh shit, You can feel him tensing up - guess he's gonna come again!

Hope you're ready to swallow another load!

Because this is the rest of your night until his balls are drained.

What a good job you're doing, pleasing that massive cock.

--------------------------

Holy shit, it's at least an hour later. Or two hours?

You find yourself lying flat on the ground, and you feel like you've emerged from a trance.

Did you really just deepthroat and swallow two huge loads from your own cock? Was it way more than two?

You see your flaccid dick drenched with spit, and taste what has to be cum in your mouth. I guess you did.

And was that just your own internal voice? Born of building up and then failing to follow through for so long? It seemed like a separate entity, doing everything short of actually physically pushing your face down onto your cock.

Anyways time to clean up and stretch, and do some core exercises.

Better to stay in good condition in case you need to please his cock again soon.

Secretly, you hope you will.

GA4___
GA4___
2 Followers