Sole Climatic Awakening

Story Info
Leo is so horny he decides to self suck in a public space.
2.5k words
4.52
15.8k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leo had touched his lips to his own prick before, but this was something different. He was so exposed, so vulnerable this way, in a public space. It was much more exciting. Sitting in a blue cushioned chair, the abandoned classroom at the end of the hall, was a perfect place to suck his own dick. Or at least that's what Leo had figured.

Having found the classroom took a bit of effort the first time, the college's layout was at best winding and at worst an unplanned confusing maze of a learning institution. Probably because it was partially designed by student architects, and not the rare few that got good grades. No, those students who could formulate a coherent plan were busy working at prestigious firms, not trying to fix the nightmare of a navigational obstacle course the school was. From the first time Leo stepped foot in this room for a computer class on Microsoft usage he knew it was unusually isolated. What's more Leo's casual but scrutinous observations of his surroundings showed that the room was old, no cameras and standalone computers, no internet connectivity. Isolation.

The room as dark but lit by cool light from the nearby window, the shutters only partially open. Even the florescent lights coming in from the hallway were dim. The chair sat behind one of the long tables in the front row situated by the door with Leo curled and contorted on it. He had been stretching a few minutes a day for the last 3 weeks, every time getting his soft slick chapstick covered lips farther down on his pulsing hard shaft.

Leo's average height paired with he relatively fit frame allowed him a decent amount of flexibility as he strained his abs to crunch down into a ball for autofellatio. His slightly above average length cock made self-pleasing a bit easier as well, well to him his genitalia seemed normal sized but internet statistics begged to differ. Feet firmly gripping the tiled floor and ass planted soundly on the chair Leo was leaning forward in a C shape until his lips finally grazed the tip of his cock. His pants were pulled down to his knees while his shirt remained on, in case anything happened maybe he could quickly draw up his pants he wistfully figured. It was all apart of the excitement.

One hand gripped beneath his thigh to pull himself down farther onto his engorged prick, the other hand rapped around the base of his penis and a few fingers massaged his testicles as his lips slipped over the top of his colorful tip. His full cock throbbed and pulsated in his mouth as he slowly and deliberately stretched further down. The head of the cock popping into his mouth as his own lips encircled his engorged manhood. The rush of blood to his head was scintillating and pleasurable. His ever-encroaching lips continued down his shaft until his body would allow him no farther without great discomfort.

Leo was auto-fellating himself a quarter of the way down his own penis. While he might wish for more, for now it was enough, he started swirling his tongue around his whole thick cock, stopping on the most sensitive underside parts of his penis. The pleasure of touch dripped into the sensation of taste as the desire he was stimulating has caused an emergence of precum. It tasted slick and good, the experience of the viscous eroticism on his tongue wasn't new but never ceased to stir an unplaceable desire for more.

The thought of Zoe flashed through his mind, her supple curves, flowing hair, and ass and thighs that wouldn't quit. He longed to squeeze her posterior and feel the soft yielding flesh give in his iron grip. Those thoughts encouraged Leo to keep twirling his tough on the sensitive parts as slowly he started to bob on his cock. He made sure to take his time, he was between classes right now and had over an hour till his next one began. Still he couldn't take too long as the more he dallied with edging greater a chance of someone coming into the room. The thought of being caught like this was unfathomable yet exhilarating.

Oh, how he wished Zoe were the one stroking his passion enflamed member right now. He would see her in the next class, more than that they were working together on a project for philosophy, something about what was or wasn't accepted by society. He really didn't care while his cock was in his own mouth, he was just enjoying the feeling and, only admitting it while in such a state of arousal, the act of sucking his cock.

His pace picking up Leo slipped his mouth up and then back down on his dick each stroke taking a little more in his mouth each time. The need to cum was rising, overflowing. His salavia was spilling out of the corners of his mouth as it slickly rand down his now slippery cock. Doubling the pace of his bobbing head Leo's hand stroked the bottom shaft of his throbbing cock that his mouth couldn't reach. His balls pulled up and tightened to his body and his muscles tensed as the furious pace of the fellatio was reaching an orgasmic crescendo. He was just about to pull off his cock and let it explode all over the underside of the table when he heard a clicking sound at the door. A lithe hand was turning the doorknob and pushing it open, the quiet sound of a sloppy self blowjob was replaced with the swinging noise of a door and a call for from a feminine voice.

"Hello, Leo are you in here?" Zoe had taken a step into the room, her fit body, flowing hair, and giggling breasts were on display and picture-perfect contrast due to the dim and bright lighting contrast. Her dress languidly flowed around her. The gorgeous sight caused Leo's cock to explode in undue pleasure in his own mouth as the two's eyes met.

Leo had meant to blast his load of cum all over the table and possibly clean up afterward but the best laid plans go to hell when you have a dick in your mouth he discovered. The cum was thick and sticky, rather sweet to him, he had never tasted his own juice before. The ensuing seconds were as a blissful hell to Leo; on one hand he was orgasming, more than he had ever before, and on the other Zoe was staring at him waiting for a response. The one bit of luck working in Leo's favor was his hunched over position only left the top half of his head and his eyes visible. From the doorway in the dim light of the room she apparently couldn't see his pulsing cock pumping cum into his mouth, for that he was thankful. Her honey sweet voice spoke again.

"Leo? You good? I came to find and talk to you about the project, and well some other things..." The young woman's voice trailed off as she suspiciously started walking toward Leo. By this point the dazzling pleasure of cuming out copious amounts of jizz and also storing it in his own mouth was starting to dwindle. With a 'pop' he quickly removed his dripping cock from his own mouth and leaned forward out of his chair staying low while pulling up his pants.

With the most awkward movements of his life he made a swift motion and yanked up his pants and stuffed away his bulging erection. His pants and zipper were up but there was not time to subtly fasten his button. It was still undone, though he knew it would be unnoticeable underneath his untucked shirt. This abrupt motion knocked his nearby backpack to the ground, its contents spilling all over the floor. Notebooks, pencils, and a various education instruments were splayed all over the tiles in front of Zoe as she walked up around the table. She smiled and laughed a beautiful melody as she spoke.

"Did I surprise you?" Zoe's words were like music in Leo's ears, his cum like a lake in his mouth. "So, I, ah... had to look hard to find you. Luckly Amelia saw you head in this direction. I just wanted to say I enjoy working with you on this project." Leo nodded fervently to the angelic buxom lady in front of him. Seeing his agreement her face flushed a bit and with a sudden onset of a cute studder she continued. "I thought well... maybe we could see more of each other." Leo's stunned silence was taken as a denial by the retreating woman.

Seeing his chance at the woman of his dreams fading Leo took a chance and reached out his hands to grip hers. She looked up at the unkept young man who softly gripped her palms. His surprise and silence she found endearing and cute, even his strangely wrinkled shirt. Looking deep into his eyes Zoe felt her face become extraordinarily hot.

"Aw what the hell." She chimed and leaned in toward Leo. He immediately understood what was happening and moved in as well, their head tilting askew of another and their lips gently collided. The soft warm lips of his crush pressing on his gave him an immediate erection, his cock springing out of his unbuttoned pants was thankfully covered by his untucked but tight shirt. She pulled back and smiled a bit, Leo's first kiss, his mouth full of his own cum.

Instinct took over and as no coherent though could form in his love-struck addled mind, he pulled on her hands drawing their bodies close for another passionate kiss. Their lips meeting, they held each other close for a moment before Zoe's mouth parted slightly and she her tongue cautiously found its way out of her mouth during the kiss and pressed against Leo's own lips. With nary a thought to his current situation Leo's tongue sought hers, their tips grazing each other for but a moment. Slick, soft yet firm, and wriggling their organs of taste became organs of pleasure as Leo's flurry of fleeting feelings fill his entire body radiating from his nervous system into every ounce of his being. Like nothing else he'd experienced.

Similar devastatingly amazing feelings were running through Zoe's mind and body as she started thoughtlessly licking and smacking her lips. Leo's eyes were fogged over and his body barely could move, the throbbing of every vein in his body made itself known and he could hear his own rushing heart. Still holding one another's hands Zoe looked Leo in the eyes.

"That was amazing, you taste fantastic!" She licked her lips one more time before diving in again for another kiss. This time their locked lips and darting tongues didn't stop at touching tips, she dove in tongue first. A primordial craving, a desire, drove her, whatever she just tasted she needed more. Especially if it came from the quirky man whose mouth she'd latched onto.

Her writhing tongue pleasurably twirled around Leo's as she desperately tried to get more of that taste she never knew she desired so. Her thirst was quenched when she found the pool of cum in his mouth. The dazzling burst of flavor sent her wild, she let go of his hands and grabbed the back of Leo's head to lock them in this passionate kiss. His arms slipped around her waist. Zoe's tongue lapped desperately at the cum stored in Leo's mouth as desperate as deaf person might yearn to hear sound. The jizz was as music to her previously deaf tongue.

"What is that taste?" She breathlessly exhaled in passion as she went in for another kiss. "It'd doesn't matter, it's good!" She exclaimed the next time she came up for air. Only when she pulled back more than an inch did she notice the long strings of viscous goop that connected their mouths. Realization started to dawn on her. "No... it couldn't be." She looked around the room for a moment confirming their solitude before focusing on Leo. "Then it has to be yours. But why would you have a mouth full of your own..." She hesitated because she wasn't certain if it really was Leo's own pleasure sauce, she had no way of telling, or did she? "Oh my gods!" Zoe exclaimed.

Their bodies still close together Zoe had reached down with a hand and drug up Leo's loose shirt, exposing his rhythmically beating cock. His boxers had pinned it to his stomach smearing the remaining oozing cum out and all over his abs. The boxers and pants were so hastily put on they did not have a proper holding of Leo's package and thus allowed the containment breech. Zoe, sniffing, slowly made her way down to Leo's stomach. Hesitantly her tongue flicked his skin, he jumped a bit.

"I knew it!" posited the excited woman as the flavor exploded in her mouth again. A second taste was warranted, then a third thorough cleaning with her tongue. Before another though could go through her mind her lips jumped to the tip of the cock and she began sucking. Her wet wriggling tongue ran up and down his shaft collecting the last remnants of his jizz. It wasn't every long before she wound up at the tip, but this time a new taste was there. As her mouth parted to take in the flavor a burst of orgasmic taste exploded in her mouth.

Leo started thrusting his hips, deep into her soft, slick, maw. Pure instinct made him pleasure himself with her mouth as he orgasmed for the second time in a couple minutes. Zoe looked up at Leo as she sucked the delicious cum out of his cock. He finally stopped bucking and staggered back onto the nearby table, his legs were quivering and he was barely able to stand. Zoe stood up and sauntered over to Leo confidently, his prick bouncing and pulsing in the air, exposed. She once again grabbed Leo by the head and brought him in for a kiss.

A gushing flood of cum entered his mouth was her tongue infiltrated past his lips. She swirled it around in his mouth planting many more kisses and tongue swirls on him for the next few minutes before locking lips again and sucking it out. Sucking on his tongue and seemingly trying to get every last drop. Her mirthful smile conveyed pure and erotic enjoyment as she planted one last small kiss on his lips. She swallowed and savored the flavor.

"Much better!" Were her words that broke the silence. "Your stuff tastes even better once it has been in your mouth!" Bubbly and giggly, she exclaimed with utter sincerity. "That was one hell of a first kiss!" She said as she pressed her firm yet yielding body against his and her smooth legs on his exposed member sending post-orgasmic shivers through his body and filling him with a complete sense of bliss and release. They slipped their arms around one another for a long embrace.