All Comments on 'Autograph'

by de_Vere

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
bobabcdbobabcdalmost 4 years ago
Wish I could give it more stars

Really outstanding. Did not see that coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Exceptional

Rates at least 6 stars.

xsiveonexsiveonealmost 4 years ago

Well, you caught me with that one! It truly was an outstanding story; thank you.

blksoldierblksoldieralmost 4 years ago

wow, what an ending, very good indeed.

Omart57Omart57over 3 years ago
I don't know

how I missed this one! Even suspecting what was coming I was surprised! Great story, De_vere! Wonderful build up to climax, nice ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

THIS is a good story!

The characters are beautiful, in a way that is beyond their beauty. Your descriptions are intense. The twists worth re-reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Phenomenal!

I have yet to read every single one of your stories (and some, because of my narrow interest I may pass by), but I’d have to say this is easily the best one. A well crafted story and three-dimensional characters, and even though I suspected what might be coming, when the truth was finally revealed, it was still surprising.

One of the things I learned in Arthur Ballet’s “Introduction to Theater” class over fifty years ago was that with each subsequent reading of a good play, you learn something new, and get still more out of it. I suspect the same will be true with this story.

I eagerly look forward to finding out.

CelticTurtle47CelticTurtle47about 3 years ago

An outstanding story!! I definitely would like to see the story not end here. Too many 'what's next' questions that need to be answered!

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

The master twister what a finale I never saw that coming. Very good story . Very clever. Worthy of a part in a film.

Category 18 of course.

J_Dollar_BiJ_Dollar_Biover 2 years ago

I want to say this was predictable, I even want to scream at the utter impossibility of this; how it challenges suspension of disbelief: but I can’t.

It was well presented and with a plausible enough storyline that makes it all seem… realistic.

The open ending drives the imagination and strikes at the heart of the moral conundrum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userde_Vere@de_Vere
He/him. I am a published author who writes sexy stuff. For the last year, I have posted some of my short stories here. For more naughty stories, sexy photos and ways to make it through the day, follow my on twitter: @deVere18997427 That photo is not me. But, I took it.

SIMILAR Stories