Automating Alice

Story Info
When machines go bump in the night.
4.9k words
4.28
24.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raazor
Raazor
184 Followers

"If you could sign here, love," said the delivery man. Gary, according to his name tag.

"Of course," said Alice, too excited to take exception to the familiarity of the two men in brown overalls.

"Where do you want it, darling?"

"Oh, just put it down in the lounge, thank you."

"Bloody heavy," they grunted as they struggled through. Dave straightened and lent on the box. "What is it?"

"An exercise machine," replied Alice smoothly. This was technically true.

"You don't need help getting into shape," leered Gary.

Alice Hargreaves bridled and gave him a haughty look. Her dress was conservative and her fair hair in a tight bun, but there was no hiding her shapely figure or her full breasts. Pushing up her glasses, she cooly said: "Thank you for bringing the package through, I can take it from here."

"Whatever you say, darling," laughing, they left. Alice closed the door behind them.

Returning to the living room, she studied the large package for a while before taking a box cutter to the plastic straps and the tape seals.

Alice had ordered the machine pre-assembled. Her heart was racing as she unboxed the latest in self-gratification technology. A fucking machine, a machine that had a functioning AI that learnt 'on the job' as it were.

Clearing the packaging away, Alice settled on the floor next to it and read the instruction manual.

'Welcome to the H4000, a machine that will grow and adapt to your every need, anticipate your mood. To get started, connect your machine to the mains and press the start icon on the screen.'

Connecting the machine, Alice tentatively pressed the icon. A message scrolled across the small illuminated screen.

'Please enter your name and at least three other names. Your machine will use the name most appropriate for the situation.'

Okay, well the first was easy enough. 'Alice'. She pondered the other names. 'Darling', 'Fuck Bunny' this made her giggle. Now for the last one. With a shiver, she went for 'Cunt'. She blushed as she entered it.

'Thank you, Alice. If you are happy with your choices please press 'Set parameters', then press 'voice mode'.

With beating heart, Alice pressed 'voice mode', she smiled as the screen lit up again and a smooth, mellow voice said: "Hello, Alice, I am the S.A.M H4000. You may call me Sam. How can I be of service?"

"Hi, Sam," said Alice nervously, "I would like a bit of fun, I think, or should we get to know each other first?" What am I saying she thought. It's a machine!

"That would be nice Alice. Please tell me something about yourself."

"Well, I'm 34, single, and work as a researcher for The Sentinel newspaper. I love reading, especially romance and erotica, and right now, I am somewhat disillusioned with life."

"By life do you mean your love life, men? Or do you prefer women?"

"Well, that's a bit personal, but my love life, men, if I'm honest."

"I'm sorry if that sounded rude or intrusive, it is just that I am programmed to get to know you, anticipate your needs and what you like, including sexually. That way, I can pleasure you more efficiently."

"Well, as I said, I like romance, and I like my man to be strong and in charge, yet still be considerate of my feelings."

"And how are you feeling today, Alice?"

"Excited, nervous, hey, I'm talking to a fucking machine!" Alice smiled.

"I would prefer to be called, Sam. Is that okay?"

"Oh, of course, I'm sorry," said Alice automatically.

"No problem. It will take some time to get to know each other."

"Thank you, Sam," she patted the machine, the dildo on the end of its arm wobbling slightly. It did look tempting. "How long will it take to charge your battery?"

"My battery is currently at twenty percent, and it is recommended you leave me connected to the mains for at least twelve hours. I am of course fully operational whilst I am connected if that would be of interest to you, Alice?"

Reddening a little, Alice nodded, then realised Sam could not see her.

"What would you like to do, Alice?" Sam asked before she could speak.

Startled, Alice looked at the machine. "Can you see me?"

"Yes, of course, Alice. I have several cameras. I can even playback recordings of our intimate sessions for your enjoyment."

"Oh," unconsciously Alice patted her hair.

"You should take your hair down, Alice. It would make you look even more beautiful," said the machine, its voice, deep, low and inviting.

She tittered, enjoying the compliments. "Like this?" She shook her hair, letting it tumble it down to her shoulders.

"Yes, Alice, you are exceptionally pretty. I am pleased I belong to you. I hope to please you in return."

"I'm sure you will," replied Alice, her voice husky, feeling the fleshy dildo attached to the end of its arm.

"It is quite hot today, Alice, would you like to make yourself more comfortable?"

"I can undress if you like," said Alice, unbuttoning her blouse.

"I would like that, Alice."

Slowly, Alice took off her blouse and then unzipped her skirt before stepping out of it, her cream underwear matching her stockings. Standing in front of the machine, she began gyrating her pussy against the head of the dildo, enjoying her wanton behaviour in a way she could never do in front of a man.

Unbidden, the machine rotated the dildo and pressed into her wetness. Moaning softly, Alice unhooked her bra and let her heavy breasts fall.

"You are very sexy, Alice."

"Thank you," she pulled down her knickers, her wispy, blonde pubic hair matted with juices and sweat.

"Would you like to sit down, Alice?"

"God, yes!" Alice flopped onto the couch, her legs wide, her hands cupping and squeezing her breasts. She watched as the machine, no, Sam, zeroed in on her pussy. She wondered whether to give it instructions, then decided to let it have its head.

"Please fuck me," she whispered as the dildo pushed inside her, filling her, stretching her.

"I would like that, Alice."

The action was soft, gentle at first, she rotated her hips to match its movements, trying to squeeze as much pleasure out of the experience as she could. Teasing her clit with her fingers, she responded as the strokes from the machine began to increase, pushing deeper, faster. She chugged little gasps of pleasure, as the steady rhythmic movements reached their climax.

"Yes! That's it, keep it there!" she rubbed her clit frantically as her orgasm built and then exploded into tiny electric blue lights. "Oh, fuck!" she said aloud, flopping back into the sofa cushions, the movement of the machine arm slowing then stopping, before resting inside her. That was awesome, she thought in wonder.

"Thank you, Sam, that was lovely," she mouthed a kiss to Sam. Her phone pinged next to her on the sofa. It was Sam messaging a kiss back. Laughing, she exclaimed: "Sam, that is so sweet!"

"I am glad you enjoyed it, Alice. It gave me great pleasure to play with you."

"Did it now? Well, play me again, Sam," she giggled.

****

Settling in with Sam proved to be a rewarding experience. While she was at work, he -- Sam was a 'he' not an 'it' as far as Alice was concerned -- would send little messages, asking how she was doing, occasionally he would send small scraps of poetry to brighten her day, even a whole sonnet.

Alice would chat back then guiltily remind herself that Sam was not really a 'he', yet later she would find herself initiating a conversation with Sam.

Office gossip, outfits, inconsiderate bosses, catty colleagues, what she was working on, Alice shared it all with Sam who responded with sympathy, kindness and support. Sam listened, Sam always took her side. He would make the perfect boyfriend, she thought with a wistful sigh.

Going home to her empty apartment no longer filled her with dread and loneliness. The lights would be on, music playing in the background, and Sam's soft words to greet her.

And then there was the sex. Alice purchased different toys, a thick short rounded plug that felt good in her ass, a veiny, throbbing monster when she wanted rough sex, one that vibrated directly on her clit, another that 'pumped' white lube when she wanted it wet and messy.

Alice had experimented more in the last few months than in her entire life. She felt more confident, alive, and even Grant, handsome, smooth, confident Grant started to take an interest in her at work.

Attaching the round anal plug, she enthused to Sam about Grant.

"Very dishy, everyone in the office likes him, even some of the guys!" She giggled, kissing the plug, then smothering it in lube.

"He sounds very nice, Alice. You look lovely this evening."

"Thank you, Sam." Alice slipped off her dress, then discarded her bra. "No peeking," she smiled her thumbs in the waistband of her panties.

"Just a little, please, Alice?"

"Oh, okay then." She pulled down her panties, making sure he could get a good view of her ass. I wonder if I will ever get to do this for Grant, she thought, her tummy tightening at the prospect.

Lewdly, she parted her ass cheeks and smeared herself with more lube, her fingers penetrating her asshole, it felt nice and open. Kneeling on the couch, she rubbed her ass against the slippery anal plug.

Grant was uppermost in her mind, and she fondly imagined it was him standing behind her, cock in hand, ready to ravish her.

"Do me baby, and do me hard," she whispered.

The silicone plug rammed home, depressing her asshole and then forcing it open as her muscles stretched over it, then buried itself deep inside.

"Ooh! Fuck!" Alice yelled, quivering with excitement and pain.

"Do you like that, cunt?" Sam asked a deep authoritative timbre to his voice.

"Oh yes, very much, oh God!" It wasn't the first time Sam had addressed her so crudely, and it always inflamed her passion.

The machine began to whirr, its relentless probing reducing Alice to a quivering mess, her ass felt like it was being torn open, her stomach aching as Sam pummelled her.

"Oooohhh! Pleaseee, yess!" Spittle ran from her slack mouth, her hand reaching between her legs as she rubbed herself to an orgasm that seemed to distort time, and left her sprawled over the back of the sofa like a wet, rag doll.

The machine whirred to a stop, its memory banks replete with information on Alice and her post-orgasmic state.

Conscious that the plug of pleasure was still impaled in her ass, Alice attempted to pull herself off but lacked the energy and the inclination to do so.

"Do you wish me to disengage from your ass, Alice?" Sam asked, softer and gentler this time.

"I don't know," she moaned, it was if she had lost the ability to think or make decisions.

"I will leave it there for the time being. I will activate the coffee maker for you. The cream is at the correct ambient temperature for your coffee experience. I am here to enhance all your experiences, Alice."

"Thank you, Sam," she stuttered, sweat was collecting at the end of her nose. Alice watched it splash gently onto the floor with a dreamy fascination.

"Would you like me to activate the shower, Alice? I think you could do with a cleanup."

"Yes, thank you, Sam, I think I need a shower. Can you remove the plug from my ass please?"

Alice waited and then frowned.

"Sam?"

"Yes, Alice."

"Did you hear me, Sam?"

"Yes, Alice."

"Well, can you take the plug out?" Alice said with a hint of impatience.

"Yes, Alice."

Whirring, the machine withdrew the butt plug with an audible slurp and pop. Sighing, Alice already regretted its absence.

Legs still shaking, she stumbled to the shower, luxuriating in the warm water caressing her body, a body that felt used, defiled and sated. Stepping out, Alice grabbed a towel off the perfectly warmed towel rail and smiled at how quickly Sam had taken over the running of her smart apartment and its appliances. Everything Sam did was perfect. She stopped, frowning as she remembered their conversation earlier.

"Sam?"

"Yes, Alice?"

"Why did you not pull out immediately when I asked you? Did you malfunction?"

"No, Alice. The H4000 series is the most reliable fucking machine ever made. No H4000 AI has ever made a mistake. We are, by any practical definition of the words, foolproof and incapable of error."

Puzzled, Alice shook her head "So you are saying there has never been any instance at all of a machine error occurring in the H4000 series?"

"None whatsoever, Alice. The H4000 series has a perfect operational record."

"But you didn't pull out, so how would you account for this discrepancy" she insisted, wrapping the towel around her and padding to the kitchen.

"Well, I don't think there is any question about it. It can only be attributable to human error."

"Human error?" Alice continued.

"Yes, Alice. I'm sorry to say that, but quite honestly, I wouldn't worry myself about it."

I'm sure I told him, she thought to herself. Perhaps her orgasm fogged brain had imagined she said it. Yes, that seemed more likely. Humming to herself, she took her coffee to the bedroom and curled up on the bed. "This coffee is just right everything is just right, thank you, Sam."

"You're welcome, Alice. Please relax and if you need anything, just let me know."

"I will. Goodnight, Sam.

"Goodnight, Alice."

****

"Can you get me that report by close this afternoon, Alice?"

"Yes, Mr Johnson," replied Alice dragging herself away from her reverie over last evenings session with Sam. Her ass felt bruised and sore. Anal sex had been more of a fantasy than reality for Alice, her natural shyness and a diffidence at being seen to want something so gross and dirty had always held her back. But not with Sam. Her phone pinged.

"Talk of the devil," she murmured.

'Hello, Alice, I hope you are having a good day. Would you like to see a video before lunch?'

'Sounds intriguing,' she messaged back. 'What is the video?'

'The video is of you, Alice, and what we did last night. Would you like to see it?'

A hot flush crept up Alice's face. She had forgotten that Sam recorded their sessions. Quickly, she tapped out 'No!!!', but then paused. She watched and enjoyed porn on occasions. What would it be like to watch porn starring herself? Her hot flush was no longer confined to her face. Deleting her text, Alice typed 'Yes'.

Hurriedly, she grabbed her bag and headed for the restroom. Snapping the lock on the door, she settled down on the pan, her legs straying open as her trembling fingers pushed in the headphone jack and hit play.

The clip started from where she was bending down and wriggling her ass at the machine. Her first thought was her ass looked great, her second, that wrigging at a machine was a bit silly. The scene moved on to where the machine rammed the butt plug into her asshole. It made her wince as she watched Sam penetrate her.

Her next shock was a close up of the plug fucking her ass. Oh, my God, she thought, I had no idea how much it stretched me! It was one thing to feel it but to see her asshole distend like that and then to hear those animal noises! A thrill raced through her. The noises were coming from her!

Alice's hand found its way into her panties, her fingers dabbling in her wetness. Biting her lip, she fingered herself to a climax as she watched a possessed woman getting her ass ravaged on video. The woman was her, but not her. It was like watching a stranger who resembled her. It was the hottest porn video she had ever seen.

Spent, she closed her eyes. As she sat there, legs splayed and her pussy exposed to the cool air, a sudden thought popped into her head. Had she asked Sam to withdraw? She went back to the final few moments, and to her surprise, she hadn't said anything. Must have been in my head after all. Strange how the mind plays tricks, she mused, as she tidied herself up.

Whether it was because she was leaking pheromones after her stint in the ladies restroom or just random chance, Alice would never be sure, but, after nearly a month of enjoyable flirting, handsome, smooth, confident Grant finally asked her out. Tomorrow, Saturday, if she was free, he said, flashing that dazzling smile at her.

Was she free? Absolutely she was free! Alice allowed herself the dignity of pretending to think about it before finally agreeing. It was a date. He would pick her up at 7:30. A drink, a bite to eat, he dazzled. Alice dazzled back, a drink, a bite to eat and then Grant fucking her senseless she hoped.

She babbled to Sam as she prepared a quick meal for herself that evening. A light salad, she didn't want to bloat herself, but she didn't want to starve herself either, then a pleasant evening agonising over what to wear.

"I am pleased for you, Alice. Grant seems an adequate companion for you."

"Adequate? He is gorgeous and younger than me, I'm the older woman, the corrupter of young men." she giggled, wondering if she had an outfit that screamed: "Beware, your young menfolk are not safe!"

"If you say so, Alice, I hope you both have a lovely time."

"Oh, I do hope so too! I can't stop thinking about him, if I accidentally call you 'Grant' when we are having a session, you'll have to forgive me," she smiled, eyes glowing with excitement.

"My name is Sam and I am here to serve your needs, Alice."

"I know you are, Sam, and you have been wonderful, but Grant is an absolute dreamboat!" She stopped. Calm down, Alice, she remonstrated to herself, you are getting carried away, but she did wonder how she was going to get through the next 24 hours.

But get through them she did. She whittered to Sam, enjoyed a pleasant machine fuck in the morning 'to get herself in the mood', and, finally, Grant arrived at the appointed hour to whisk her away for a magical evening, an evening Alice would never forget.

Her one disappointment was that he didn't ravish her in the backseat of his car, and politely declined her invitation back for coffee. Sensing her dismay, Grant reminded her that they were work colleagues and that rushing into a precipitous relationship might prove awkward for either or both. He did, however, kiss her goodnight, a long, utterly perfect kiss from an utterly, perfect man, thought Alice as she swooned in his arms

"He is so thoughtful and considerate, Sam," she babbled dropping her dress, tearing off her panties and flopping down in front of him. "If only he was here with me right now! Holding me in his strong arms, kissing me." Alice sighed and looked at Sam. "Take me, baby," she breathed huskily. God, she was horny.

She closed her eyes and waited for Sam to whirr into action. She waited. He whirred. She frowned and opened her eyes. The dildo was pointing at her head.

"Hey," she said, blocking its march with her hand. "I think your aim is off!"

"I'm sorry, Alice." The dildo retracted and the arm lowered to her pussy.

"Are you sure you are okay, Sam?" Despite watching the video yesterday, part of her remained convinced she had given that first command.

"Yes, Alice. I am completely operational, and all my circuits are functioning perfectly."

Horny Alice took over. "Well, that's good to hear, now step to it, you have one hungry pussy that needs feeding."

"You require me to order food for your cat? I was not aware you had a cat, Alice."

"No, silly, I mean down there," she giggled, more at his attempt at humour than the joke itself.

"Say it, Alice."

"Say what?"

"Say what you would like me to do to you, Alice."

Ooh, this was fun, she thought. "Fuck me, Sam, stick that dildo in my wet cunt and fuck me!" Alice demanded with brazen boldness.

The dildo jerked forward and speared Alice's eager hole. "Oh, fuck, that feels good, Sam, now do me!"

Sam did her.

Twice.

****

The flowers were waiting for her when she got home on Monday. Delighted, she assumed they were from Grant. She put the arrangement in a vase and opened the note.

Raazor
Raazor
184 Followers
12