All Comments on 'Autumn Greetings'

by AKRuston

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
honybipolahonybipolaover 6 years ago
Wow! hot story and fine writing

A budding romance is in there somewhere...my hopeless romantic mind is talking out loud about more chapter/s for the sibling lovers...though this is a good stand alone story as it is...just need to read more from such an awesome writer like you... this is one erotic sibling romance that earned all the stars and just got added to my favorites...keep writing...Thank you

AnaTGAnaTGover 6 years ago
Love the connection

A common theme that I love among the incest stories is the connection that exists between the family members. It is clear that the connection is more soul and spirit deep between them. That is called love. And in my eyes and opinion our CREATOR will NEVER frown upon authentic love no matter who it is between. It is that connection between two people that always makes me smile. It is that connection that also makes this a really hot story. Love it.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Love it

thank you. a well written story of love and affection. I hope you keep it going cause we really do need to read more of this couple.

sgtbryan86sgtbryan86over 6 years ago
Wow

I’ve read quite a few stories on here. This one is easily one of my favorites.

KathysClownKathysClownover 6 years ago
Well Done

I loved the development of this story. Made it seem so much more realistic than just jumping into bed together. The details and the background added to the mood as well. Great job. Keep it up and hopefully continue with your writing.

Robinius1Robinius1over 6 years ago
Superb!

Wonderfully well written with a dozen or so errors missed by a proof read, none of which detracted from the beauty of the story. In only three pages I came to know Della and her brother and began to care about what became of them, something not easily done.

This story should stand alone. My mind can imagine what their future holds. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago
Great story

Only three pages long but the emotion, romance and love between the siblings for each other shone through.

5 star story.

TanhorsTanhorsover 6 years ago
Beautiful

A beautiful love story, hope we get to hear more about these two.

Thank you for the great story,

Tanhors and family.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous