Autumn in Seattle

Story Info
A secret project leads to risky fun at work.
6.8k words
4.67
22.3k
39
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babybelly
babybelly
225 Followers

"See you later, Mike," Mary said as she took her coat from the rack, swinging her car keys around her finger. You could set your watch by Mary's departure on a Friday. I guess cutting out a bit early is a perk of tenure.

"Yeah Mary, see you later. Thanks for helping me get that presentation out today," I replied. Four o'clock on a Friday usually meant I was halfway out the door myself, however today I decided to check my email one last time. At the top of my inbox was a curious, foreboding message.

PLEASE SEE ME - CONFIDENTIAL

A message from my Vice President directly to me. I don't think this has ever happened. Was I getting fired? I can't be getting fired. My last performance review was stellar. I folded up my laptop and headed over to the elevator. The veteran move here might be just to pretend I never saw it and go home, remaining blissfully unaware of my fate until Monday. That wasn't me though, and being 6 months into my first job as a web designer, I never wanted to appear lax.

I rode the elevator up three floors to the executive suite of our five story building in Seattle, stepping off and turning right to head toward my VP's office. His EA, Marni, was still here which meant he was still here. Marni exuded that confident, sexy older woman vibe that I just love.

"Hey Marni," I asked as she looked up from her dual screens. "Is Kevin still here?"

"Yes, and he said you might stop by. Just go inside," she said as she waved her had vaguely in the direction of Kevin, the VP of Design's office, before looking back down at her laptop.

I approached Kevin's door and gently opened it, peering inside. Kevin was sitting on his couch, staring at his phone.

"Hey Kevin. I saw your note and wanted to check in before I left," I stated with some amount of hesitation.

"Oh Mike. I'm sorry, don't be alarmed. Close the door," he said. I pushed it closed behind me and stood quietly as he finished typing something out on his phone before putting it down and turning his attention to me.

"I've got a project for you that requires some discretion. One of our major pharma clients is being acquired and wants us to put together an entire transition site for them, including combining all of their internal assets. I will send you the details by email this weekend," he said.

"Ok no worries, I will take a look on Sunday," I replied.

"When I mean it requires discretion, it's insider information," he said before I could turn to leave. "I'm going to pair you with one of our senior designers and you can work together. We are giving you a war room to work from."

My first ever war room project. For the uninitiated, a war room was basically a dedicated conference room for a given project. Very exciting.

"Who's the designer?" I asked.

"Autumn Perkins. Do you know her? I think she is New York based but will be temporarily relocating here to work this with you," he said.

"I don't know her personally but I've seen her name around," I replied.

"Fine then. Well, have a great weekend. By the way, just report to conference room 9Q on the 4th floor on Monday. That will be your workspace," he said.

I wished him a good weekend and headed out. This sounded like a genuine opportunity, which felt few and far between at this company since I've been here.

-----

I promptly forgot about work all weekend, before realizing I never read the brief that I said I would until I was halfway into work. I spent a few minutes in the parking lot perusing the docs in my car. I could already tell this was at least a four month project, even with extra help. I headed inside, opting to the take the elevator to the fourth floor and room 9Q. 9Q was a room that was tucked into a corner of the floor, near the storage closets and across from the accounting department. It was one of the least used rooms, as it lacked outside windows, which is probably why it was assigned to this project.

I opened the door, tossing my bag on to the table, and was was abruptly greeted by a tall brunette, sketching at the whiteboard.

"Oh, hey there," she said. "I'm Autumn. You're Mike right?"

"Yes, Kevin told me you'd be working with me on this," I said.

Autumn was probably 5'9", a nice bust and hips that flared. She was wearing a dark gray skirt and a white button down top, exposing just a bit of her cleavage. Her hair was about shoulder length. If I had to guess, she was about 35, a fair bit older than me, which made sense given her seniority in the company.

"Did you read the brief?" Autumn asked as I sat down. I half nodded.

"Let's start sketching out the basics and we'll go from there," she said, returning to the whiteboard. The skirt accentuated her butt, helped no doubt by her heels.

Autumn and I spent the next few hours running through the brief as we worked the outline of the pages we'd need. I took a few opportunities to steal a glance down her top as she leaned forward to look at her laptop, and again on a couple of occasions as she bent over to retrieve things from her bag. She wasn't wearing any rings that I could see.

I decided to probe a bit. "Is your spouse upset that you have to be away from home for so long?" I asked during a momentary pause in the conversation.

"Spouse? I'm divorced. Three years now. I've been trying to stay single," she said matter of factly.

"What about you?" she asked, continuing, "Doesn't yours care that you will probably have to work late a couple times per week?"

"I'm single. I don't get out much," I said. Autumn nodded, touching my shoulder, before the conversation turned back to work, where we worked into the early evening, ordering Chinese food delivery before wrapping up for the evening around 8 PM.

---------------------

The next few days proceeded fairly normally. We were heads down on the project, though it did feel as though Autumn would occasionally brush against me or touch my hand or arm as we worked. I did find her attractive, but didn't go out of my way to make it known, and she was several years my senior as well, so I had no way of knowing how she felt about that.

As the days wore on and I spent more time with her, I really started to enjoy her company. She had a funny, dry sense of humor, was clearly smart, and quite beautiful as well. My thoughts on the drive home each night wandered towards what was under that tight fitting top. I tried my best to keep it cool at work, as best as a 25 year old can when trying to impress an older woman.

Finally, on Friday afternoon, we were feeling good about our progress for the week. We chilled out a bit, eating some snacks from the break room and a couple of beers from the exec suite refrigerator that I snuck out and back to room 9Q. I decided to probe a bit as we relaxed.

"So what are you doing this weekend? Are you going back to New York?" I asked.

"It's too long of a flight just for the weekend. I'm going to stay here for a few weeks, go back for about a month, and then probably stay here for a month," she said before adding "Oh, and I have a vacation coming up that feels a million years away."

"So what are you going to do this weekend? I think it might rain...not sure" I said, my voice trailing off as I started to ponder my next question.

"I don't know. There's a pretty good looking Italian restaurant near my hotel I was going to try to get a-" she started to say as I interrupted her.

"Dolcetto, right? I know the Sommelier there. He was in my college dorm. Want me to see if I can get you a table?" I asked excitedly.

"Would you? I tried to look online and saw no availability," she said.

I found the contact in my phone and called. Autumn watched as I made small talk before asking for a booking for one.

"Uh huh...yeah...for one...Ok....Ok...hang on," I said, muting the phone and turning to Autumn.

"They don't make reservations for one. They can make a reservation for two tomorrow at the chef's table. It's a tasting menu. That's all they have," I said, hoping I knew what would happen next.

"Well, looks like I just have to eat two meals," she said with a sarcastic laugh, pausing for a moment before adding, "I'm kidding of course. You're coming with me. My treat."

With no hesitation I unmuted the phone and confirmed the booking for two on Saturday night.

------------

Needless to say, I spent the next day excitedly bouncing around my apartment, nervous. I would continue to try to talk myself down from expecting anything more from Autumn than a nice dinner. She was my coworker. Was this even ok? I hadn't had a girlfriend in a year and Autumn seemed to be flirting with me, but I was bad at figuring this kind of stuff out, as most horny 25 year olds are.

I dressed up for the evening, putting on a gray blazer, a light blue oxford shirt, and some dark blue jeans. I arrived at the restaurant a few minutes early, sitting in my car and trying to control my excitement. Finally, I walked up to the restaurant just as Autumn was crossing the street. I waved to her.

She looked stunning. She was wearing a tight blue dress and stiletto heels. Her dress had a slight part in the neckline, exposing more of her cleavage than I'd seen at work.

"Jesus, Autumn. You look incredible. You travel with clothes like that?" I asked, having a difficult time hiding the shock in my voice. Seeing her toned legs and breasts was stirring my cock, which I tried to control.

"I bought it for tonight. You like it?" She asked. I nodded.

"I can't believe you're single," I blurted out. She smirked. "Sorry, that was inappropriate," I quickly added.

"Don't be sorry," Autumn said as she headed inside.

We were seated at the chef's table which meant we were practically in the kitchen. We made small talk, trying to keep the subject off of work, and I learned more about her past. She had been single for three years, and was divorced by 30, which by my math made her 33. She felt out of love with her husband. She had no kids and lived alone in the Upper West Side of New York in a rent controlled apartment that she inherited from her grandmother.

As the meal progressed I could occasionally feel her hand brush my thigh under the table, or her foot rub against my leg. I started to feel emboldened. I touched her thigh in return, and as we were waiting between courses I brushed her hand.

As the meal ended and we left, she walked ahead of me and I put my hand on the small of her back as we left the restaurant. We walked together towards her hotel, and as we got to the lobby door, we paused silently for a moment.

"Well, I had a great time. Can I hug you goodnight?", I asked.

"You can, but I have a better idea. Want to raid my minibar?" she asked. My mind started racing with the thought that this may go somewhere.

"Sounds like fun. Lead the way," I said eagerly.

Autumn and I rode up to the 23rd floor of her hotel. She had been upgraded to a suite with a view. I could see the Space Needle and some of the skyline. We cracked open the mini bar and poured ourselves a couple of bourbons as we sat next to each other on the couch. Autumn took off her heels. She looked sexy as she bent down to unbuckle her heels, placing her leg up on the table. I could see the tops of her stockings and a bit of her garter.

The bourbon helped calm me down but also gave me some confidence. After I finished my drink, I spaced out a bit, staring at some bland hotel art, a watercolor of the Pike Place market, which Autumn noticed.

"What's wrong?", she asked.

I decided to put my cards on the table. "Would it be OK if I kissed you?" I asked, pausing before adding "I think you are beautiful".

Without skipping a beat, Autumn leaned in and gave me a kiss on the lips, breaking away before I kissed her back, this time with more force and tongue. We proceeded to kiss like this for several minutes before Autumn pulled back.

"Give me two minutes," she said as she got up and headed towards the bathroom.

My heart was racing as I sat waiting, wondering if I should be doing something, but I decided to presume nothing. Better to play it safe and cool.

Finally, Autumn emerged from the bathroom. She was wearing only her black thigh high stockings and matching black bra and lace panties. Her body was as I imagined it, she had a beautiful curve to her and just a bit of belly fat. Her breasts looked to be a solid C-cup and I could see her nipples poking through her sheer lace bra. I was already hard.

"How do I look?", she asked as she stepped out of the dark bathroom towards me. As she stepped into the light, she noticed the bulge in my pants and giggled. "I guess that answers that," she added, as I shifted my posture self conciously.

"You look every bit what I thought you would as I fantasized about you every day," I said.

"That's very sweet," Autumn replied as we kissed again. I took my shirt off as she unbuttoned my pants, finally freeing my cock which had been straining against my jeans for the better part of a half an hour.

"Very nice," she said as she stroked it gently up and down for a moment. "Relax," she said softly, pushing my chest back towards the couch. I leaned back.

Autumn repositioned herself, laying across the couch, and bringing her mouth to my cock. She took the head of my cock into her mouth and began licking and sucking. It felt incredible. She used her hand to slowly stroke my cock as she focused on the head, alternating between licking and gentle sucking. She paused for a moment, moving her hand to my thigh as she took more of my cock in to her mouth.

I stroked my hand through her hair and back as she continued working my cock through her mouth for another couple of minutes or two.

She popped her head up, a trail of saliva and pre-cum coating her lips and chin. "Does that feel good?", she asked, as if the answer wasn't obvious.

"Amazing," I said pausing, "but if you keep going I'm going to pop."

With that, Autumn crawled on top of me, sitting on my thighs with my hard cock positioned just in front of her. I reached forward to caress her tits.

"Ready?", she asked.

"Do you have a condom?", I asked. I knew I didn't. I wasn't one of those guys carrying one around in my wallet, having never had much occasion or luck to need one. Autumn shook her head.

"Ok...are you on the pill?", I asked hopefully. Autumn shook her head again.

"I may be over sharing here, but it's highly unlikely I would get pregnant. I have very irregular periods so the risk is incredibly low and I've never even had a scare," she said as she put her hand back on to my cock and stroked it up and down a few times. Before I could reply, she shifted forward and pushed my cock into her.

"Ohh...my god," I said as she enveloped me. She was clearly wet and surprisingly tight. "You're sure about this?", I asked half heartedly as she bottomed out on me. She nodded before resuming, leaning forward as I ran my hands down her back.

Autumn continued riding me for the next several minutes, moaning occasionally as I bottomed out inside her. Finally, she crawled off of me.

"Do you want to go down on me?", she asked knowingly.

Autumn moved to the bed, positioning herself at the foot of it as I ate her out from my knees, her legs draped over my shoulders. She tasted good, wet, a little bit musky. She gripped the sheets as I ate her out, alternating between licking and sucking her clit, pausing occasionally to put 2 fingers inside her, which elicited a moan each time. I could tell she was getting close.

I dialed in on her clit and began sucking earnestly, and within a few seconds, Autumn came for the first time that night, grabbing the comforter and pulling it nearly off one side of the bed. I would be shocked if none of the rooms around us heard her orgasm.

I stood and crawled on top of her, pushing her back towards the head of the bed, and positioned my cock back at the entrance to her pussy, glistening under the bedside lamp. Any inhibition or worry about protection from before was now gone as I slipped back inside of her and began rocking in and out of her. She met my thrusts with hers, and I began kissing her neck and ear as we continued fucking like this.

It didn't take long for the familiar feeling of my orgasm building in my balls and cock. I could tell this was going to be a big load, especially given all of the lead up to this tonight.

"I'm going to cum," I whispered in her ear.

"I want to feel you cum in me," she whispered back.

After a couple of more thrusts, my cock swelled and released my load. Jet after jet of cum unloaded in her as I froze, bottomed out inside her.

Finally, my orgasm was over and I exhaled, burying my face in the sheets next to her and trying to catch my breath, my cock still buried inside of her.

"God damn, wow...that felt like a lot," Autumn said, as I lifted my head to give her a kiss.

"That was wild. We have to do that again," I said excitedly. Autumn giggled.

I withdrew my softening cock, and a trail of cum began leaking on to the freshly cleaned hotel comforter. I rolled next to her and stared up at the ceiling as she rolled over to lay against me.

Autumn put a finger in her pussy, scooping out of a bit of my cum, and licked her finger. "Salty and sweet," she said as she rubbed the rest on her belly.

After about an hour, she stroked and sucked my cock hard again and then proceeded to ride me to another orgasm, as remnants of my first load leaked on to me, before we finally both collapsed and felt asleep, Autumn still wearing her thigh high stockings.

-------------

The next morning, I took Autumn out to my favorite breakfast spot and we spent the day roaming Seattle, hitting up a mix of tourist spots and some of my favorite "off the beaten path" spots. We kissed and made out like a couple of kids all day long, culminating with her riding me in the backseat of my car, as we watched planes take off at SeaTac airport. We were both insatiable.

As we sat in my backseat and put our pants back on, watching the setting sun over the airport, we both realized our weekend was coming to an end.

"We have a lot of work to do next week," Autumn said as she fastened her bra clasp. I nodded.

"We also need to have fun," I said hopefully.

"We will. But let's see if we can make some good progress and take the pressure off. We need to get ready to present to the exec team at the end of the week."

"You'll just have to find ways to keep me motivated," I replied, making an overt winking gesture at her and laughing as she shook her head in reply, smirking.

------------

I got to work earlier than normal, heading up to the conference room with some coffee for both of us. The floor was quiet as I stepped off the elevator, the C-suite office doors left open by the weekend cleaning crew and no one in sight. The hum of the break room refrigerator was the only sign of activity. I opened the door to conference room Q, the room dark save for the glow of a laptop, illuminating Autum's face.

"Hey. Sleep well?", she asked. I nodded.

"You?" I replied.

"I crashed early. You wore me out," she replied. "I haven't slept that well in months, though your cum was leaking out of me all night," she added.

I put my bag down next to her and removed my laptop, leaning forward to greet her properly with a kiss. We kissed for a moment, as I ran my hand down her back, before she broke the kiss and turned back to her laptop.

"Let's go over what we've got. We still need to finish the deck for Friday. Do you have the mockups we can drop in?", she asked. Back to business as usual.

True to her word, we were back to business for the next couple of days. Both of us arrived each morning by 7 AM, gave each other a kiss, and went straight to work. We managed to make a lot of progress, and by Wednesday afternoon, we were feeling pretty good about our Friday presentation.

babybelly
babybelly
225 Followers
12