Autumn in Seattle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babybelly
babybelly
226 Followers

"Wanna blow off a little steam?", I asked, closing my laptop. I ran my hand along her thigh.

Autumn stared at me blankly for a moment before smirking. "Naughty boy at work. We could get in real trouble for this one," she said, not sounding bothered at all.

I got up and opened the door slightly ajar, peering out at the office. It was 4:30, and most people were preparing to leave before the rain started. Kevin's EA, Marni, was straightening her desk and noticed me peering out.

"How are you and Autumn getting along? Anything I can grab for you before I go?" She asked.

"I think we are good. Is Kevin gone?" I asked. Marni nodded.

"The exec team is at an offsite until Friday morning. You'll pretty much be alone on the floor. I'm going to work from home for the rest of the week," she replied.

Autumn overheard and smirked. I gave her a knowing smile back. "Have a good evening," I said, closing the door.

Autumn was now sitting on the table, her skirt partially hiked up. I pushed our laptop out of the way as she unbuttoned my pants. I reached into her skirt and felt her panties. Damp.

"You're already wet," I said as she freed my cock from my boxer briefs.

"That's what you do to me," she said. I pushed her skirt further up and slid her panties aside. I slipped a finger inside her before rubbing her clit for a few seconds.

"Just fuck me already," she said. I pushed forward and slid right in. She wrapped her arms around my neck as we started, steadily at first.

"Faster," she said between moans. My strokes got shallower and faster. This was going to be quick.

"I'm going to cum quick," I whispered, slowing a bit to plunge deeper.

"Cum in me, I want to feel it in me," Autumn said. I took two more strokes before burying myself inside of her, my head resting on her shoulder as I came inside of her. The whole thing took less than 5 minutes. I held myself inside her as Autumn began rubbing her clit, orgasming about 30 seconds later.

I pulled out, leaving a trail of cum on her panties. It was dripping out of her pussy into the folds of her skirt. Autumn pushed her panties back into position, licking the residual cum off her fingers as she slid off the table.

"I think we both needed that," I said as I zipped my pants back up, admiring Autumn's cum stained skirt.

"Good thing everyone left," she said, admiring our mutual mess.

"Grab a drink?", I asked. Autumn nodded.

-------------

The next couple of weeks turned into a bit of a "work hard, play hard" situation between Autumn and myself. We had sex at least twice a day at work, usually in the conference room, but when we thought we could get away with it, other places as well. She rode me in the backseat of her rental car once, and once in the ladies bathroom as well. The sneaking around was half the thrill for both of us.

We'd then leave work and go back to my place or her hotel at least twice a week for another round or two. In the back of my mind, I knew at some point she'd have to head back to New York for a bit, and that snuck up on both of us pretty quickly. Autumn had a vacation coming up and needed to take care of a few things at home, and wouldn't be back out to Seattle for almost 5 weeks. The project was in a good place, and I could make some progress on my own in the meantime.

She was flying back on a Saturday morning. As we put our clothes back on after our now customary afternoon fuck session, she paused for a moment and reached into her bag.

"I got you something to keep you company until I get back," she said, handing me a wrapped rectangular box.

"Do you want me to open it now?" I asked. Autumn nodded. I started unwrapping, getting halfway through before realizing it was a masturbation stroker, molded after a porn star's pussy. I laughed as Autumn beamed proudly at her gift.

"It sort of resembles me, doesn't it?" She asked as she flashed me. There was a resemblance to her puffy, smooth outer lips. "Now you can use that and think of me while I'm gone," she added matter of factly.

"Well, thank you, hopefully I can use it on cam for you while you're gone," I replied, giving her a kiss.

"Hopefully, though I will be in the Caribbean with my girlfriends for a couple of weeks so you'll be on your own then," she said.

With that, our week came to an end, and it was the last I saw of Autumn for just over a month.

------------

Autumn and I tried to stay in touch as best we could while she was gone. While she was in New York it was no trouble, we texted constantly and talked at night, and I did indeed use her "gift" while she used a vibrator on herself on more than one occasion. We mostly fell out of touch for a couple of weeks while she jumped and Turks and Caicos and other Caribbean islands. I made some more headway on our work, and truth be told, I was probably more productive with her gone, but I would never admit that to her.

--------------

Autumn came back to Seattle on a Sunday night and I saw her again Monday morning in the office. She was tan and gorgeous as ever. She was wearing her customary skirt, which seemed to fit her just ever so slightly tighter than I remember, however I knew better than to ask.

"So, how was the Caribbean? I've always wanted to go but its a long haul from Seattle. Not many direct flights," I asked.

"Turks and Caicos was nice, and it was great to spend time with my old friends from grad school, but..." she said as her voice trailed a bit.

"What's wrong?", I asked.

"I don't know if it was the food or the humidity but I started feeling a bit queasy toward the end of the trip, and still kind of do, at least sometimes," she added.

"Sorry," I replied, pausing. "Do you feel up for...you know...later?" I asked a bit selfishly.

"Maybe tomorrow," she said. I nodded.

We got back to work but I could tell she wasn't feeling that well. I suggested she go to the local urgent care but she said it wasn't that bad and she'd be fine.

----------------

The next day she decided to work from her hotel room instead of coming in. I dropped by and brought her some food, but nothing else happened. She looked miserable.

Finally, on Wednesday she was back in the office, wearing some loose fitting pants and a top. I'd never seen her wear anything to work other than a skirt and a blouse, and it caught me by surprise.

"New wardrobe? I asked. Autumn looked down as if she was surprised I noticed.

"Still feel a bit bloated but at least not queasy and this is just more comfortable. It's not really my style though," she replied.

That afternoon, after a couple of hours of work and a meeting with our boss, we headed back to our war room, which Autumn and I had christened the "love nest". Autumn closed the door behind us.

"So...you asked on Monday," she said coyly. I knew what she meant.

I approached her from behind and slid my hand down her stomach and into her pants, rubbing her panties against her pussy. It had been nearly 5 weeks.

I pulled her top over her head. She was wearing a white bra that I had seen before. It looked tight on her. As I unsnapped the clasp, it popped off with a bit of force. I caressed her tits from behind as I nuzzled her neck.

We moved to the table where she sat up on it, in her usual spot, and I ate her out until she came all over my face. I unbuttoned my pants, freeing my cock. A drop of pre-cum appeared at the tip as I positioned myself at her pussy. I slid in again, remembering how much I had loved this.

"Oh god, I missed this," I said as I moved to kiss her neck.

"Me too," she said as I slid in and out of her slowly, savoring the moment.

We fucked like that for several minutes before I finally bottomed out and came in her again, it feeling as good as it ever did. I held myself inside of her a moment as she picked her bra up off the table.

"Is that an old bra or something?" I asked. She looked at me quizzically. "It just looked a bit tight fitting, that's all," I added.

"You've seen this bra before. I wear it all the time," she replied, sounding annoyed. I withdrew my cock from her as she struggled to put it on, finally clasping it after a couple of tries.

It was at that moment that it all added up in my head, but I dared to think it, let alone hear the words come out of my mouth.

"You said you were bloated? And also a bit queasy?" I asked. Autumn nodded before her mouth dropped open and she froze.

"Do you think you might be pregnant?" I said, asking the question we were both simultaneously wondering.

"Oh god," she replied softly.

I grabbed my car keys out of my bag. "Let's go," I said. Autumn pulled her pants back up and grabbed her purse like the building was on fire.

-----------------

The drive to the drug store was in silence. I couldn't help but think of twenty questions at once, ranging from whether I should marry Autumn to wondering if I would get fired. Autumn looked spaced out the entire ride.

Once at the drug store, Autumn grabbed three different pregnancy tests off the shelf. We paid in the self checkout to avoid other people, and again drove back to the office in silence.

I followed Autumn to the ladies bathroom, where she peered inside to make sure it was empty before ushering me inside, and headed into the stall with all 3 tests. I waited nervously.

She emerged a minute later and placed all three tests on the sink counter. We needed to wait the longest ten minutes of my life. We hugged. Finally, I looked at my watch and back at the counter.

"You look," she said. "I can't".

I approached the counter, looking down at the first test. A blue plus sign. Ok. The next test had two lines showing. The third required no interpretation at all and simply said "Pregnant".

I turned back to Autumn and nodded. "All three are the same," I said. I grabbed the tests and put them in my pocket.

"Let's go upstairs," she said.

----------------

We took the elevator and walked hurriedly past Marni, who waved, which I returned half heartedly. Autumn walked into the "love nest", which now had an entirely new meaning, and stood facing away from me. I closed the door behind us.

"Are you ok?" I asked, before adding "It's going to be ok."

Autumn turned to face me. I expected to see her crying, but instead, she was smiling.

"I never thought I would get pregnant. This feels like serendipity. Thank you," she said.

I approached her and gave her a kiss. "The pleasure was mine. But now we need a game plan," I said.

We spent the next couple of hours talking. We decided to keep things quiet as long as possible, and to be more discreet at work so as not to raise suspicions, hoping no one else knew. We'd figure out the life part later on, but I told her I would be wherever she wanted me to. We decided to head back to New York in a couple of weeks to visit her doctor together and make sure nothing was wrong.

------------------

The next two weeks went by in a blur. I took Autumn shopping to buy some looser fitting clothes and new bras, doing her best to hide her growing belly and breasts. She was already up a cup size, and her belly now protruded slightly over her waistline. She looked incredibly sexy.

We had tried to curtail our sex at work, but as her morning sickness subsided, her horniness only increased, so that plan ended predictably. We tried to be more discreet about it, but had sex at least once a day, usually saving it for the later afternoon when most people had left for the day.

Stroking her belly and sucking on her fatter, darker nipples was a huge turn on for both of us now, and was nearly as much fun as the main event. We started spending every weekend together, to the point where we discussed moving in together somewhere, but never concluded the conversation.

Finally, we both flew to New York on a Thursday afternoon for a Friday appointment with her doctor to get an ultrasound.

Watching the doctor rub lubrication on her belly made me hard, and I know Autumn could tell as I shifted my position to hide my stiff cock. She sent me a knowing smirk.

"You look to be about three months pregnant," Autumn's doctor said, examining the ultrasound image on the screen. "Is that how far you thought you were?"

"I wasn't sure," Autumn replied. "So I would be due around December?"

"If I had to guess based on this, yes," the doctor replied. Autumn and I both stared at each other blankly. Three months would have been right around when we first hooked up. Imagine that.

We spent the next few days at Autumn's incredible apartment, two blocks from Central Park. I started to warm to the idea of moving to New York to be with her and the baby. I met some of her friends, but not her parents, whom she still had not told.

-----------------

We both returned to Seattle and resumed work, knowing soon the jig would be up and Autumn would have to tell our boss she was pregnant. Even the loose fitting clothes were now starting to become a bit tighter as the weeks went on.

Autumn getting bigger was also coinciding with our project nearing the finish line. We were down to about a month of solid effort left. I had finally made the decision to try to get a transfer to New York to live with Autumn and care for her and the baby. If I didn't get the transfer, which were rarely granted, I knew I'd end up having to quit and start over completely, which was going to be a challenge in this job market.

Autumn and I discussed this plan on a daily basis, with her telling me about her life in New York, restaurants we could go to, places we could take the baby for a walk, and vacations to the Catskills we could take together.

As we were deep into one of these discussions one early afternoon, about a week before the project was set to wrap, we got a knock at the door. Usually the only people who were allowed in the room were our direct management. I cracked the door open to find Marni, her blond hair up in a bun and an excited smile on her face.

"Can I come in?" Marni asked.

"You know we aren't supposed to allow anyone in here. Did Kevin send you?" I asked.

Marni shook her head. "I have something for you," she replied.

I turned to look at Autumn, who shrugged. I opened the door a bit wider and Marni stepped just inside and I closed the door quickly behind her, taking a quick peek to see if anyone saw.

"I have something for you guys," Marni said as she placed a gift bag on the table. Pink and blue tissue paper overflowing the top. Autumn and I both exchanged a low key look of terror.

"Please, open it," she insisted as she slid the bag towards Autumn, who pulled the issue paper out and looked in the bag, sighing slightly as she pulled out a folded blanket. It was wool, with cartoon looking depictions of zoo animals on it.

"Uh...thanks..." Autumn said as she stared blankly at Marni.

"It's for when you're nursing. Congratulations to both of you," Marni replied, looking at both of us. We all stood silently for a moment as Autumn and I waited for one of us to speak.

"How did you know?", I finally asked.

Marni laughed, "I sit right outside. Autumn, your orgasms aren't that quiet,"

"Does anyone else know?", Autumn said. Marni shook her head.

"Not that I know of," Marni said as she approached Autumn and pointed to her belly. "May I?"

Autumn nodded as Marni lifted her top, exposing her belly. Marni stroked it a few times. "So cute," she said as she continued making circular motions across Autumn's pregnant belly.

We spent the next few minutes explaining our New York plan and how I wanted to get a transfer, and lamenting how hard that was likely to be.

"It is tough to get that. New York is popular and that office is pretty small," Marni said.

"I guess we'll see what happens," Autumn said.

"Tell you what. You know the HR Director who sits on the transfer review committee plays tennis with my cousin. Want me to ask?" Marni said.

Autumn and I both nodded excitedly. "Would you?" I asked hopefully.

"I do have a favor to ask of my own. There's something you can help me with in the meantime," Marni said, looking me directly in the eye.

"Do tell," I said.

Marni turned and pointed at Autumn's belly. "I want one of those", she said, pausing. "I'm 40 and I have no kids. I want to conceive naturally. Clearly you're capable," she said, glancing at me before turning back to Autumn.

Autumn answered before I could even open my mouth. "You're on. I don't mind. And I think we can convince Mike to fuck a cute blond. When should we start?"

I was speechless.

Marni cracked the door open, looking around, before closing it. "Right now," she said as she kicked off her heels.

babybelly
babybelly
226 Followers
12