Autumn in Zipangu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't fight it. It seems to be your fate to end up with a monster."

You see her tail crawling onto the rock near your shoulder.

"Stay with me. I'll make it all better."

The tail darts at you. You move you body forward and out of the way. Right into her arms. Her hands clasp around your hips. Her tail maxillipeds rest on your shoulder blades. Her neck maxillipeds rest on your collar bone. You look up at her face in terror.

She presses them all in at once. You cry out as the small sharp pain pricks your body. Her mouth seals yours. As her poison enters through your mouth, shoulders, and collar, your arms slide off hers and you feel your legs fall out from under you.

Several of her insect legs catch you and hold you in place, as what little strength your tired drunk self could muster drains away.

There is a pleasant warmth to the feeling pouring into your body, and a kind of tender feeling mixed with a tinge of lust. These emotions seem to pool in your chest as the relaxing warmth spreads throughout your body.

Her lightly hugging you and gentle kissing feel so compassionate, like she really does pity you. You feel like you can hide from the terrible world outside in the warmth of her embrace. Her maxillipeds all retract. Her mouth begins to kiss your neck, and she begins to raise you onto the rock you were pressed against.

"Please..." you say not even knowing what words were meant to follow.

Your mind foggy. Thoughts shrouded by a combination of alcohol and poison.

"It's Ulyssa" she replies.

"Ulyssa" you echo.

Her arms slither up your back. Her hands latch onto your shoulders. She pulls you to where your back is arched.

Her head is near your belly. She looks up at you. Your struggling to watch. Trying to predict her moves.

"I've been watching you, this whole time."

She lightly teethes your abs. Your head snaps back.

"No, please..." you mutter in small breathes.

Then her tongue laps quickly. Tickling you. Driving you mad with ecstasy. Your cries are echoed in the cave. Your hands catch her head as you struggle to push her away. All your strength is still sapped.

Her maxillipeds start tracing small lines along your sides. You try to think of a way to escape. You can't take anymore of this.

"Ulyssa, please, kiss me" you yell.

That ought to at least get her mouth of your body for a moment. She kisses your abs gently working her way up.

She reaches a point right under your breast before circling back down. You never said for her to kiss your lips. You can't form words anymore. Your head is light and you can feels your pulse pounding in it. Your pulse is racing. You want her to stop, but if she kept this up forever you couldn't hate her.

The cool stone under you, this warmth running through your body, Her arms soft but firmly holding you. Her hair and maxillipeds tickling as her lips continue to traverse all over your body. At last moving from your trunk. Her head lifts up next to yours as she goes for a kiss on the lips, finally.

She pulls away from the kiss after only a few seconds. You feel robbed of this experience. Her head is now turned toward the cave mouth. Your eyes follow. Zahra and the chimera are side by side walking in.

"Go away!" cries Ulyssa.

She slowly releases you to face them.

"Bitch" Zahra yells charging in.

You slide off of the rock as Ulyssa and Zahra collide into each other. The chimera darts toward you. She ends her dash standing between you and the other two. She pushes you back slightly while facing them.

She then proclaims "Valda will keep you safe, helpless one."

You can hardly argue with that title.

Her hand comes off and she jumps into the fray. You turn and sprint out of the cave. You pass the lifeless Qadira. You see Odessa resting in the trees. You run back along the path.

When you get to the main road you see Sada towards town. Gessica's should be just past her shop. You run back up the mountain path. Stumble rather, your legs feel numb towards your control of their movement, but you feel a strange tingling as they contact the ground. You can't seem to go in a straight line.

You are however making surprisingly quick progress. Maybe your sense of time is just jumbled.

You see Gessica's shop. You think that you probably can't make it much further than that.

"I'll just have to hide there" you say out loud for no good reason.

You push open the door. It's not locked. Maybe Gessica is still here.

"Gessica?!" you call out, as you press the door shut behind you.

You see the lock on the door and quickly use it. Something sticky is on it. It's a spider-web. You try to shake it off your hand. It's strangely strong. Then suddenly you are pulled by this string attached to your hand. As you fall towards the first rack of the store. Someone catches you.

"Welcome back" its Gessica's, voice but in a strangely seductive tone.

You look at her only to see that her lower half now resembles the body of a spider.

"No" is all you have the heart to say.

With a huge smile on her face she replies "Yes".

You have no fight left in you.

"I'm amazed. I wasn't sure you'd escape the minotaur".

"I didn't" you scream back at her. She is now pinning you to a large web right in front of the main display.

"No, then how are you here?" she asks.

"Let me go and I'll tell you" you bargain.

She giggles, as she gently presses a finger on your collar.

"You're going to tell me" she demands, "or else" her human leg rubs against your inner thigh.

"Ogres!" you yell.

Her leg pulls away. Her face moves inches away from yours.

"And did they just save you and let you go?" her interrogation continued.

"No, they toyed with me too until a chimera came and I ran while they were fighting."

"I'm touched, you came here instead of running back to the village."

She stares at your face then her expression changes.

"There's more" she gasps.

Her hands both grasp your breasts. She begins to knead them.

"Go on" she demands.

"Stop" you demand.

She leans her head forward and licks where Ulyssa pierced near your collar bone.

"I can't wait to hear how you got this" she ignores your protest.

"An oomukade, but then the chimera and one of the ogres started with her then I ran again, but one of the ogres was blocking my way to the village so I came here" you say in one breathe.

Her tongue presses into the wound. Small pain with lots of pleasure. You writhe in her web. Your attempts to break free in vain.

"Gessica, please!" you beg tears in your eyes.

She pulls her tongue away.

"I never knew you were so popular" she jokes.

"No more, I can't..." her hand covers your mouth, cutting you off.

"Oh, no. Letting you loose amongst monsters was foreplay. Now starts the real fun."

She puts a small silk sash into your mouth and ties it behind the back of your head. Then she wraps another around your eyes. You can't speak but the noises you're making are clearly in protest.

"I can't believe you'd let all those monsters have their way with you" she says as her hand glides gently along your arm.

"Did you even try to put up a fight?" she tenderly draws a finger down your armpit curving under your breast.

You can't see what she's planning. Your focus is almost entirely on her hand. The finger drags down along your center-line, past your belly button. It reaches hip height before stopping. You can't help but let out a sigh of relief.

Suddenly her tongue is in your ear. You squirm to move, but you are caught. She slithers her tongue out and nips your ear lobe. Her other fingers join the one near your waist. Lightly and slowly she drags her nails up. Your body seems to contract into itself trying to avoid her touch. To no avail.

"Aw, it's adorable how hard you are trying to resist. Here I thought you'd be ready to give up."

She pulls you forward out of the web. You fall to the floor trembling. Cold. Tired. Confused. Did she just release you out of pity.

You reach a hand up to take off your blind fold. She catches you wrist and twists you arm to the small of your back, pinning you to the ground. She quickly brings your other hand to the same spot and ties your wrists. One of her hands then slides down along your back, until if firmly grabs one of your cheeks.

You flop onto your side, escaping her grasp momentarily. She pulls off the blind fold. You see her hovering right over you. She seems to be enjoying your pitiful resistance.

You try to slide out from under her, but her hand catches your neck. The other fingers one of the wounds on your collar. You can't stop squirming.

The finger pulls out. Your body relaxes. Her finger enters your body again much lower down. Joined quickly by another. Moving quickly and roughly. You twist your legs to push them out. You succeed.

"Bad girl" she wines.

You see her face draw close to yours. Her now free hand pulls your gag away. She wastes no time in forcing her lips upon yours. Resting her body down on yours. Pressing you firmly to the ground. Your hands uncomfortably behind the small of your back.

Her hand resumes it's earlier assault. You can no longer manage the same maneuver you employed. Her tongue pressing violently to the back of your throat. Denying you breathe. your attempts to push her off seem to be losing steam.

She mercifully lets you breathe as she rolls you onto your chest. One of her hands presses down on the center of you back between your shoulders. Her other hand crashes down. She begins to spank you. With quick sharp slaps. After the first few she cups your cheek, squeezing lightly.

"Are you ready to stop resisting?"

"I'll do whatever you want" you plea.

She picks you up and sets you onto your feet.

"Be right back" she says giddily, right before disappearing further into the shop.

You look at the door. Wondering how far you could make it. Then you remember that the first place you got caught in her web was the door.

The windows are too high for you to get out of those. She reappears. In her hands the burnt orange dress she recommended earlier.

"I have to see you in this" she hands it to you, and unbinds your hands.

You turn so your back is to her, as you put it on. As though this attempt at modesty yields anything. The dress ends at mid thigh. Your shoulders are exposed, as is quite a bit of your chest.

"Well..." you hear her getting impatient.

You turn hesitantly. Not turning completely to face her. You notice she's got a little drool she's wiping away. You take a step back.

"I did what you wanted" you stammer.

You trip over something and fall back. She's right on top of you in an instant.

"Yes, you've been a good girl."

Her hand is creeping up your arm. Her other is pressing down on your hip.

"And now I need to reward you."

You swallow your protest, knowing it would fall on deaf ears.

"See how good you're being, no longer screaming nonsense about letting you go?"

Her hand is now to your neck. You close your eyes and tilt your head back. Her hand makes it's way over your chin. Her thumb rests on your mouth.

Her other hand is sliding the bottom of the dress up. Her fingers drawing along your leg. You reflexively shift away. You realize this might upset her. You quickly look to see her reaction.

"Aw, do I scare you that much" she says pushing her thumb into your mouth.

Tilting your head back by your chin with her fingers. Her other hand slides toward your groin. Your teeth press on her thumb. You force yourself to loosen your bite. Her other thumb begins rubbing in circles. You clench your teeth again.

She pulls her thumb from your mouth sliding her palm under your chin, now forcefully holding your head tilted back. You feel her breathe on your collar. Until now your hands had been outstretched to the side. They fly to push her head away.

You can't stop this reflex. Her hand on your chin turns your face to the side. Her other hand slides up your back to the back of your shoulder. Then she flips you over. Her hand rescinds from your face. It lands painfully on your rear.

"Gessica... Please" you beg.

After another strike, she says "What am I going to do with you?"

"Tie my arms down" you cry out without thinking.

"or..." her hand clasps over your mouth.

"Uh, uh, uh. No more talking, unless you want the gag again."

You shake your head quickly. After one more spank, she rolls you back to your back, and Begins to tie your wrists to the floor. Only now you realize your mistake as she draws her fingers slowly along your arms to your chest. You wriggle but you can't evade her touch.

You teeth are clenched. You are trying so hard not to speak. Her hands are now slowly groping and caressing you. Your eyes are locked on her face. A face now close above your chest. You could feel her breathe on your chest. Hoping for another distraction, and thinking it might help her disposition.

You say "why not tie down my legs too?".

You see her smile grow. She slides down and does just that. You suddenly feel her fingers tickle the bottom of your feet. Your body tenses up. You let out laughter, trying so hard to keep it in. She stops. Your have your eyes tightly shut.

Her lips grace yours. Her tongue briefly flickers into your mouth. Before she pulls away. Your mouth trying to follow hers still slightly open. It's then filled with a gag. You open your eyes in surprise.

"I did like the suggestion, but I did say no talking." she says slyly.

You feel her fingers slide between your thighs. Her tongue begins to barely touch your neck. You struggle to breathe. Her tongue slowly dragging. The world around you grows fuzzy. She peels her tongue away. Air floods back into your lungs. Your tense body collapses to the ground.

The impact stimulates the wounds on your shoulder blades. The head rush is too much. The world goes dark.

You awaken to her gently slapping your face. Your hand catches hers.

"What..." you start.

Then realize you can move your hand. You look around frantically. Was it all in your head.

"I have breakfast ready" she says kindly.

You are in a bedroom you've never seen before.

"What hap..." you change your question" I mean where am I?".

"We're in my guest room, sweetie" she assures, as she puts a hand on the side of your face.

"I carried you here to keep you safe, after I found you in my store" she explains.

Maybe you passed out right after reaching her shop.

"Thank you" you say sheepishly.

"What happened to you?" she asks.

Surely if last night happened she already knew. You move with her into the kitchen and explain what you remember while you eat.

In your story you get to the part where you reach her shop. You look her over again.

Even though you have a drink it feels as though you swallow dryly before saying "... and then I passed out."

"It looked like you wanted to say more" she stares at you.

"I kind of had weird dreams... about you... and..."

She smiles "Dreams about me? Did I save you from the monsters?"

"No" you can't quite look her in the eyes right now.

"Was I a victim too?"

"Well you were part of it"

"Was I a monster?"

"Yeah"

"Well was I at least nicer than the other ones?"

"Actually, no. Sorry, Gessica it must've been the alcohol and all the excitement..."

She interrupts "Did I get you to wear the orange dress?"

You look up with terror in your eyes.

"Woah, I was just joking. You know I always say I want you in it. Was it that bad?"

"Sorry, I just... feel a little confused"

"It's alright" she comforts you.

She puts her hand on your shoulder. Her grip feels a little too tight.

"Just never stop making that defeated face."

You push her off you and run for the door.

You feel your feet catch on the floor. You realize your wearing one of her easily removed robes. Your hands clutch over the knot holding it on, as you crouch down to your knees. Legs spread on either side you sit on the floor, upper body hunched over.

She walks over to you and kneels down next to you.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. Don't worry I'd never shine daylight on the delicate parts of you."

She helps you to your feet.

"That said I can't very well let you run off and tell everyone about me."

She ushers you back to the kitchen.

She points down "The kitchen," she points to the bedroom "the bedroom," she points to the room adjacent "and the washroom are all web free. If you try to sneak anywhere else you're going to get stuck. I'll be back for dinner."

She puts a hand on your rear and you jump forward.

"and dessert" she winks.

"Until then there's enough wine and bread here in the kitchen you should be fine. You might want to bathe, and rest. You won't be getting much sleep tonight." she says joyfully as she struts away down the hall to leave.

You're not sure you wanted her to stay, but as soon as the door shut behind her you felt lonely. You walk to the bedroom and look at the window. If you put a chair form the kitchen onto the bed you could reach, but they are too small for you to fit through.

You check the washroom. It's big after a small wooden ledge it drops to a stone floor. There is a small stream that pools before it travels over a cliff edge. You peer over.

It's about a five story drop. Escape seems out of the question. You go back into the kitchen, looking for a knife or some sort of weapon to defend yourself. There are no sharp objects anywhere to be found.

Then you notice a cupboard far out of reach. She must keep all of the dangerous stuff there. You pick up a wine bottle to drink from.

"I could break this" you say to yourself.

"no rush" you reply.

You take the bottle with you as you return to the pool. You take your time bathing, and when you get out, you break the now empty wine bottle. There are three good looking shards. You take the one with neck of the bottle and then the largest of the two remaining and put them in the pockets of your robe. Carefully you discard all the rest of the debris over the edge. You go to the bedroom and rest.

You feel a hand tapping on your face.

"Are you hungry?" you hear Gessica asking.

You spring up. She catches you with her hands resting lightly on your shoulders.

"You ready for dinner?" she asks.

She continues "or do you want another bath, or..."

You know where this is going. Your hand darts into your pocket and pulls the shard with the neck of the bottle. You quickly bring it up to her neck.

"I want to leave" you say in a less than intimidating demand.

"Ooh, Dangerous." she giggles.

"I mean it, let me out." you say as you move to your feet.

"The sun is setting soon. With how popular you were last night, are you sure you want to risk it?"

"I have a chance out there, I know you won't be so kind once the sun is gone."

"I'm hurt" she replies "Do you really want to leave me?"

"I won't tell anyone what you are..."

She puts a finger up to your lips "But you won't comeback, if I let you go".

You let down your guard. Her other hand pulls the one threatening her away. You look at her helplessly. Your other hand is slowly reaching for the other pocket. Her finger slides down off your lip and lands on the pocket first.

"Uh, uh, uh." she says.

You let the shard in your hand drop to the floor. She draws out the other two shards. She pushes your shoulder against the wall with her other hand. She brings the shards up to your neck.

"Gessica, I..." you fail to think of any good excuse.

You place both of your hands on her sides. Your thumbs on either side of her belly button. Slightly pushing as if it will keep her away.

"Now, what should I do with this?" she says quizzically as if she doesn't even know what it is.

"Do whatever you want, I can't stop you anyway" you reply.

Your hands fall by your side.