Autumn in Zipangu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl" she says as you close your eyes.

"Let's eat!" she says pulling you off the wall towards the table.

She sits you in a chair by your shoulders. Then her hands slide down along your arms pulling them behind the chair. She binds them there.

"Wouldn't want you to cut yourself with a knife" she says, right before she blindfolds you.

You don't even try to question her. You hear her walk to the other side of the room and what you can only guess is bring food to the table.

"Say, aaahhh" she requests.

You comply. To great surprise it's cake.

You chew, swallow, and then say "This isn't dinner, it's dessert"

Her reply is from a mouth touching on your ear almost a whisper "No, this is dinner. You are dessert."

You swallow again.

"Thirsty?"

"Yes"

"Don't regret it."

"Wha..."

Her lips clasp onto yours. Her mouth is full of wine. She forces it into your mouth, while her tongue pokes around. She pulls away, and you swallow.

"This is fun, but we need some more interaction. How about when ever you're hungry you say 'I'm weak' and whenever you're thirsty you say 'I'm defenseless'?"

You aren't particularly hungry or thirsty to begin with, and now you feel even less so. You think you might be able to get her drunk enough to go easy on you.

"I'm defenseless" you say.

Again her lips press against yours, gushing wine into your mouth. You do your best to hold her in this kiss. Your feigned interest causes a new problem as she begins to grope your legs. You can't shift enough to get away.

"MMM MMHHMM" you mumble trying to get her off.

As you swallow the wine with her tongue still in your mouth. She doesn't disengage. Her other hand is now weighing down on your shoulder. You can barely breathe. You raise your knee towards her. You can't find your target. Her hand grabs the inside of your leg and spreads it out to the side, painfully so. She finally pulls away. You are left panting.

"You really are defenseless, aren't you?" she mocks.

You feel her hand move from the inside of your thigh, but it is replaced by something soft warm and larger. You can only assume it's a leg, but the problem you're focusing on is where is the hand going? You need to occupy her with something before she gets more devious.

"I'm weak" you say so fast it's almost one word.

You feel something squishy, softly pointed and slightly wet push past your lips. Your tongue inspects it. It's rough. You press your teeth into it gently juice squirts out. It's a strawberry.

You finish biting through. Instead of pulling what's left away she drags it down from your lip over your chin towards your collar. She lifts it way as it reaches your collar bone.

Her tongue lands in it's place. Slowly it traces the route back up. You tilt you're head back in parallel to her tongue's movement. Your lips slightly ajar she rests the rest of the strawberry in your mouth. Her tongue is now reaching under your chin. You close your mouth around the strawberry leaves and all.

Her hands land on both your breast pressing slightly as her right turns slowly clockwise and her left the inverse. Your mouth opens and your head tilts forward. Your mouth now meeting hers. Her tongue steals away the strawberry, she then spits it away.

You close your lips. Her hands grasp tightens as she begins to knead your chest. Your lips won't stay shut long.

As you open them you cry "I'm defenseless".

"I know" she replies before lips affix yours and her tongue melds with yours.

Her hands slow but become even more forceful. Their regular pace now slips into bursting motions with crests and lulls. Her leg betwixt yours drives closer.

You feel one of her hands disappear, as the other ascends to your throat. Your legs cling to the one between your legs, fearing what's to come. Her face pulls off yours.

A bottle slides in your mouth pressing clumsily past your teeth. Wine splashing down your throat. It overflows from your mouth. The bottle flies away. Spilling some all over your chest and legs.

Her hand around your neck loosens, then slides past on the side. Her forearm brushing against your neck. Her chest now barely resting on yours. Her leg lifts away from yours. You clam your knees together.

You feel something slide under your knees. Suddenly your legs are being lifted, and you feel the chair tilting back. You suddenly feel her arm on your neck hug around the back of your neck. You leave the chair and hear it fall to the floor.

Being supported by your neck and knees, sagging in the middle, with no idea where you're being taken. You do feel it getting colder. You can smell the light scent of sweat. Also you smell pine.

You start to hear the moving water. You must be in the washroom. You feel the cold stone floor as you are put down.

Her hands tear away your meager coverings. She frees your hands to pull the clothes past. You reach for the blind fold. Immediately you are pinned to the ground by your wrists.

"No peeking, I'm very shy" she says playfully.

You turn your head to the side in submission. You feel her breathe on your neck. It is trailing lower. Your mind is racing. What words would distract her, what words would grant you precious moments of peace, what would get her off of you. Her mouth nips at your side.

"Get off" you blurt out, from a mixture of frustration and reflex.

"No, I mean... Gessica I didn't..." you are racing to recover.

She yanks the blindfold off. Her face now inches from yours is scowling. You dart out from under her, and take a few steps back.

She stands, still looking human. Until she starts to shamble forward. With each step more legs appear. You can't help but take a few more steps back. You are now dangerously close to the edge, as you glance back to check your distance.

As you turn back to face her, she lunges toward you. Her hands spring forward sending you well over the edge.

"Ple..." your winded by the shove.

Wind rushes past. You feel your legs numb at the feet, preparing for impact. That strange sensation clouding up your legs, filling your stomach as you feel your insides falling just a little slower.

Then you stop. You open your eyes, that you didn't even realize you'd closed. You are suspended in the air.

No, you are suspended in her web. Which seems to glow faintly as the light catches water droplets from the little waterfall. The scene suddenly made fuzzy by warm tears now spilling forth from your eyes.

"Bitch" you scream.

You hear her cackling. You begin thrashing, unable to free yourself.

"You're the worst! You monster! What is wrong with you!" you are screaming at the top of your lungs.

So angry you don't care about treading carefully.

"What did I do to you!" your voice starting to crack "Whore! Bitch! Monster! Stupid Spider!"

You are to mad to think of more insults.

"Such a dirty mouth. I know what to do to fix that." she says condescendingly.

You are now too tired to keep flailing. Coming back to the realization of just how exposed you are. You now try to blink away the tears, to see what's happening.

Your vision still partially clouded. You can make out Gessica approaching from above, almost on top of you. You can't help yourself and try to plead with her.

"I didn't mean it! I'll be quiet. I'll be good."

"Well I can't let all the neighbors see you like this." she says wrapping your body together.

She hoists you onto her shoulder and ascends back to the ledge. Once back to the top she takes you back to the bedroom and tosses you onto the floor. Your head feels strangely light, and you feel cold through out your body. You shiver.

"You'll catch a cold if we don't warm you up, but maybe it'll help you learn not to be so cold to me" she thinks aloud.

You turn to your side and try to curl up. Too afraid to say anything. Your throat feeling dry from all the shouting. You think what more could she do to you now.

"I'm defenseless" you mumble.

"What was that, doll? she says leaning over you.

"I'm defenseless" you repeat only a little louder.

"Very" she replies staring down at you.

You look up at her face. You see it click.

"Oh, you want something to drink. Is that what you mean?"

You nod your head. She goes to the kitchen quickly and comes back with a wine bottle and a plate. She rolls you onto your stomach with her heel, then places the plate on the floor near your head. She pours wine onto the plate.

"There you go" she says.

You try to wriggle closer to the plate. She places a foot firmly between your shoulder blades. Pinning you to the floor.

"Please, Gessica" you croak.

"If you want me to move it, you have to tell me your favorite thing about me" she demands.

"You are super talented, and make beautiful clothes" you say instantly.

"Aw, thank you" she says reaching down toward the plate.

She then slides it further away. You sigh audibly.

"Oh, you wanted it closer?" as if she didn't know "Then tell me what you enjoyed most of our time together."

You have to think about this one.

"When you gave me the shirt for free" you say slowly.

She slides it just out of your reach before asking "Why?"

"Because your smile when I came out of the fitting room made me feel pretty"

You hear her giggling. She then kicks away the plate, spilling wine all over the floor. Then lifts her heel off your back.

It's the best you'll probably get, you think wiggling forward to lick the wine off the floor.

You get about two licks before you are tossed up onto the bed. She's standing beside the bed.

"You are pretty" she says before taking a swig from the bottle.

She plants her lips on yours. Wine, her tongue, and quite a bit of saliva all pour into your mouth. You feel her loosening your binds. You can't help but feel a little won over by this much softer side.

Once you've swallowed she adds some more wine. She is straddling you now. Her warm body pressing against yours. Her skin as smooth as the silk sheets your lying on, and softer than the bed itself.

Your arms reach around her back pulling her closer to you. Her lips slide off yours and migrate towards your ear.

She whispers "Do you hate me?" sounding particularly vulnerable.

Your hand slides up her back to her head. You turn your head and hers face to face.

"I couldn't if I wanted to" you say softly.

She bites your lip. Then backs away slowly.

"Good" she states slowly blinking.

Then she Flips your over again and again. Binding your wrists, elbows, knees, and ankles in a flash before suspending you over the bed. She spent the rest of the night testing just how true those words were.