Autumn Interlude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As our arousal increased, I thrust into Kim with ever-greater avidity. I could feel her body quivering from the pleasure she was experiencing and it gave me pleasure, too. She pulled me close and wrapped her legs around my waist, whimpering, "I'm coming! Oh my God, I'm coming!" We remained locked like that for several seconds (or what seemed like a lot longer) while a tidal wave washed over her. Her wetness was amazing.

Only for a brief moment, as my own wave started, did it occur to me to wonder about precautions, but it was far too late for that. I just assumed that since Kim hadn't insisted on a condom she must know that I'm fixed. Was there any scrap of information Jill hadn't provided in the run up to this encounter?

I couldn't hold back any longer and while Kim returned to some semblance of consciousness back on Earth, I was going into orbit. I was aware of a white light inside my head and the presence of Kim beneath me but nothing else. The sheer power of my climax was the center of my existence at that moment. In the back of my mind I could hear the soft lilt of Jill's dusky voice during their Paris adventure saying, "Fill her up."

I've experienced some outstanding sex in my life, especially with my very hot wife, but this was something altogether different. Only later, when Kim and I were both in wonder at it all did we realize that forbidden fruit tastes exponentially better. When it was over we lay there, smiling at each other, partly in awkwardness, perhaps, realizing what we had just done. I suppose it was an inevitable outcome of the past several months.

I slowly withdrew and rolled over, collapsing next to Kim and admiring her body, bathed in the soft silver light from the moon outside. Everything in the room seemed to be in soft focus, no doubt a result of the endorphins released during our love-making. It occurred to me that I had been with three different women over the course of as many months, which ain't a bad record for a middle-aged married guy!

Kim looked over at me and smiled. "You okay?" she asked softly, her voice somehow different.

"Oh yeah," I replied. "Definitely. You?"

She sighed, looking thoughtful. Is this where she expresses regret and issues the edict that we'll never do that again and never mention it? "Yeah," she replied. "Oh yeah. That was amazing!" I rolled onto my back and she draped herself over me, her free hand caressing my chest. "I don't know how we're going to top that," she said softly, her voice thick with fatigue from our intense exertions. It was the first indication that she might be open to more encounters.

"We can worry about that tomorrow," I replied. "Do you want me to sleep in my room?"

She squeezed me with her arm and nuzzled my ear. "You're not going anywhere, bucko." She pulled the top sheet over us and we drifted off to a deep sleep. I stirred to semi-consciousness a couple of times during the night and almost had to pinch myself, wondering if it was really Kim in bed with me, then I would drift off to sleep once again.

The next day I awoke with the sun shining in through the window and the sound of the shower going in Kim's bathroom. I was still amazed at being here, not sure for a moment if last night had been but an elaborate dream authored by my subconscious. I suppose if I hadn't had Jill and Luke's example, I would be a mashup of competing emotions, from arousal to guilt, but all I felt was satisfied. The feel of the mattress and the soft sheets was relaxing; I could have stayed there all morning.

The water stopped and I heard the glass door slide open. I wished I could have been in there to see Kim emerge from the shower, naked and dripping, wrapping a plush towel around her enticing frame.

"Are you awake?" she called softly through the open door.

"Yeah," I replied. "Just now."

"Why don't you let me take you out for breakfast?"

"Sure," I said without much thought, but then I wondered what it would look like if anyone I know saw me dining alone with my sister, us fresh off a night of intense love making. I decided I didn't care. People could think what they want.

I sat up and looked around the room for clothes but remembered I arrived only in a towel, which lay crumpled on the rug.

"I'm gonna get dressed," I said and walked down the hall toward my room.

It was a dewy morning with a marked chill in the air as we climbed into Kim's car and headed out toward the thru-way. It's a short drive to a road side diner famous for its breakfast menu. I was still feeling a little out of it as I emerged from the passenger side.

As we ate, there were a few awkward pauses between us and we had to be especially careful not to look at one another as lovers do when they think they have a secret about what went on between them the previous night. What was interesting to me is that at no time during that weekend or since did Kim and I ever discuss her relationship with Jill. We just got to the point where it was understood between us.

It reminded of me of when I found out my college roommate is gay and I was a little surprised that it didn't bother me. My then-girlfriend told me because one of her sorority sisters was his beard. In all the intervening years, through which we have remained friends, he has never flat out told me he is gay. I know his life partner and we've been to their house several times, so at some point along the way, "coming out" to me in so many words became moot.

So Kim and I have never explicitly discussed that she is having sex with Jill, and now there is no need. It is an interesting arrangement, perhaps the most interesting love triangle since Caligula and his wife and his sister. Or maybe it's not so rare as I think. With the need for discretion at a premium, who would ever know?

"So," Kim said after our food arrived and the waitress moved off to attend to other diners. "What are your plans for the day?"

"It's Sunday-" I started to reply but Kim cut in.

"Don't tell me you're going to church."

"Of course not," I responded almost defensively; we're not church-going people. "I was going to say that it depends on your schedule."

She looked at me suggestively and I hoped no one else would pick up on it. I glanced around the diner and didn't see anyone we know. Everyone was minding their own business.

"I'm going to do some yoga later if you want to watch," she said with an impish grin.

"Oh, you know I was watching you yesterday?" I asked, not really caring at this point if she knew I had or not.

"I happened to glance up and saw you," she said. "I liked it, that you were watching me."

"Me too." Now it was my turn to offer an impish grin. "What should we tell Jill about our sexy fun?"

"Oh," Kim replied with a chuckle. "I think she probably knows already."

"You told her?"

"I didn't have to." She arched her eyebrow, as if to say part of Jill's trip was designed to bring about the exact encounter we had the previous evening.

We spent the rest of breakfast talking about other things, but the sexual undertones to our relationship were manifest in just about everything. It was the standard electricity still present between new lovers, with the added twist of long family history. It was a strange new world and our lives would never be the same. I enjoyed sitting in the sun room watching Kim go through her yoga practice in person rather than trying to catch surreptitious looks at her through the curtain lace.

Having had a good breakfast, we skipped lunch and spent part of the afternoon working in the yard. In the front of the house we had to be discreet, but in the fenced privacy of the backyard I could occasionally enjoy the feel of my hand on her divine, denim-covered ass, or a fleeting kiss under the golden shade of a tree.

Otherwise, the day passed in rather homely domestic routines and we avoided thinking about the other people in our lives. I saw everything around the house through a gauzy lens of soft focus, and whether this was lingering endorphins from our lovemaking or something else I could not be sure.

In the evening we dined at home and Kim put together another exquisite meal. Now liberated from her repressed ex and loosed from society's puritanical conventions, Kim was letting herself be an outrageous flirt. She said it was much easier to express herself in this safe environment, knowing I would not be judgmental in any way.

Since her job as an office-space designer is flexible enough to work from anywhere, I suggested we could keep each other company the entire week of Jill's absence rather than going back to her place. She happily agreed, as long as we stuck to work during the day. That proved to be no problem, actually, and it was only after the dinner hour that we gave free rein to our desires.

On Wednesday Jill called to say she would be catching a mid-day train from the city on Monday so she would be gone for a second weekend. She suggested I take Kim up to our cottage in Vermont for a few days so Kim could enjoy the spectacular fall foliage. "And whatever else she might find to do," Jill added with strong whiff of double entendre. My wife didn't mention what she must have already known, but she sure seemed to be enjoying the unspoken naughtiness.

Thursday morning found us in Kim's Suburu wagon on the winding road north for the two-and-a-half hour drive to the cottage, which is nestled in a heavily wooded area north of a small town and situated on a lake, close by a rushing mountain stream that feeds into it. Kim did most of the driving while I dozed in the passenger seat. She seemed to take some sinful pleasure in having ridden me to exhaustion the night before.

Occasionally I would stir and look over at her as she intently observed the road. Her plush turtleneck, jeans, and knee-high boots made her look outdoorsy and sexy. Long, curly brown hair fell around her face and shoulders and I couldn't help but marvel that we were spending this time together. My reality had shrunk to the inside of the car, and would widen only slightly when we reached the cottage.

We stopped at a roadside market to switch positions. As I took the wheel Kim reflexively checked her phone for work messages. Out of the corner of my eye I could see her smiling down at the screen.

"Something good?" I queried, though it was really none of my business.

"It's Jill. She wants to know if I'm banging you yet." My mouth dropped open and Kim playfully smacked my upper arm. "I'm kidding, silly."

Still, I liked the sexy talk, and I wondered again if Jill was the chief architect of the situation in which we found ourselves. We drove on in silence, taking in the breathtaking scenery. Occasionally I would glance over at Kim in the passenger seat and be almost startled to find her there. It was like my mind had not yet caught up with events and had to be bluntly told, "wake up!"

We stopped in the village for some groceries, but since the people around there know us somewhat, I dropped Kim at the store and drove around and parked by the town library. She texted when she was finished and I swooped in for a fast pick up. It was a reminder that we had to be very careful. Once at the cottage though, with the groceries stowed and the afternoon ahead of us, we had no such restrictions. We would be entirely alone together.

The weather was perfect, pleasantly cool with clear skies. We were anxious to spend some time outdoors so we changed and set off through the woods along the creek. Kim was wearing a plaid flannel shirt, cargo shorts that flattered her tushy, and hiking boots with gray socks. From my vantage point to the rear, her legs looked fantastic.

We walked halfway across a wooden bridge that connected our property with a neighbor's and stopped to watch the rushing water beneath us. Kim reached out to embrace me and we locked ourselves in a passionate kiss. There were plenty of leaves still left on the trees to shield us from the neighbor's place, and we could catch a glimpse of our cottage a few hundred yards away. We gloried in the solitude.

"It's like a dream," Kim said when our lips parted. "An unbelievably wonderful, impossible dream."

"I know," I replied, still feeling dizzy from our kiss. "It feels that way to me, too."

We stood there for several minutes, our arms around each other, enjoying the day in silence. Then, doubling back across the bridge, we veered away from the cottage and down towards the lake's edge where we have a small strip of sand that serves as a beach of sorts, with a dock situated just to the left. A few yards to the east is our boat house, where we keep a vintage Chris-Craft for use in the summer. If our caretaker hadn't raised it out of the water I might treat Kim to a spin around the lake tomorrow, weather permitting.

Back at the cottage, I brought in wood for a fire while Kim made dinner. Sporadic cellular coverage only enhanced our sense of splendid isolation. All our feelings and senses were heightened by our new-found intimacy. Everything was new, yet strikingly familiar, perhaps like the sensation of viewing the earth from lunar orbit. I kept looking at Kim, trying to reconcile the person I knew with the person whom I now shared the most taboo secret. It felt unreal, and yet the feel of her body against mine remains in my memory as clearly as if she were here right now.

After dinner we sat on the porch in the Adirondack chairs and held hands while watching the last rays of sun play on the gently rippling lake. The colors were brilliant; the last gasp of autumn before the iron cold of winter. We sat in silence mostly, content to enjoy the weather and the scenery and each other's company.

Later, I was lying in bed upstairs when Kim came in, now wearing just a tank top, some cotton panties, and a pair of long flannel socks that reached up to her thighs. How did she know I love that look? Or was it just for warmth on a chilly night? She climbed into bed with me and we snuggled.

"Am I overdressed?" Kim asked after we had done some passionate making out.

"No," I replied, "But you may be in a few minutes."

She sat up and whisked off her tank top and then rolled back to remove her panties. All that was left were those powder blue socks, and I asked her to keep them on.

"I thought you might like those," she replied with an impish grin.

She soon found herself grabbing the headboard and riding my face while I tried to send her into orbit with my tongue. Her moaning grew more urgent and then she groaned, "I'm coming!" Her whole body quivered.

Pleasing a woman is one of my primary missions in life and I couldn't have been happier to please my sweet and sexy sister. Kim then spent a few minutes going down on me as I lay there in a state of bliss. I could admire the way her dark curly hair bobbed in sync with her up and down motion. Then she stopped.

"I can't take any more," she said. "I have to have you inside me!" Then she mounted me in reverse cowgirl and started to ride my hard cock. I got a fabulous view of her ass and couldn't resist giving it a couple of lusty smacks, which drove her wild. "Stick your thumb in my ass," she moaned.

I dated a girl in college who liked that, but I never tried it with anyone else without an expressed invitation. I slowly slid my thumb into Kim's backside as instructed and instantly felt her pussy get even wetter. The only thing missing was a view of her face and the exquisite agony she evinced when in the throes of passion.

Kim was in the thrall of another orgasm when mine washed over me and I coated her warm interior with a breathtaking load. Not all women can feel a man's climax but Kim can and she loves it.

"Oh my god! Yes!" she cried out. "There you go!"

She fell forward onto her hands while my softening member remained inside her for a few moments. Dismounting unsteadily, still trembling slightly from her own climax, Kim landed next me and draped herself over me. Her flannel covered legs felt the way autumn looks. We lay in silence for a few moments while our breathing returned to normal.

"That was fucking great!" Kim said hoarsely.

"Oh yeah," was all I could say in response. "Ohhhhh, yeah."

"You know," she said softly, "we could make a fortune doing a porno loop." Kim was taking her ribald sense of humor out for a spin and I had to laugh.

On the other side of the window next to our bed, it started to rain.

I never lost my sense of awe at being with Kim. When I was younger she would have been so far out of my league, even if we weren't related, so you can understand my impulse to frequently pinch myself when I'm near her.

There were moments during that week when I awakened to find Kim gazing at me with an intent, serious expression. Then she would smile broadly and say, "It seems like a dream, being here with you."

When we weren't at it, I too found myself looking at her in wonder. It did seem like a dream, making love in front of a roaring fire, or in the shower, or one day in front of a downstairs window, pretending we were being watched.

We were able to fully trust one another and deploy a lifetime of knowing into a deep physical and emotional intimacy. And a man my age cannot have that much sex in a week without a very powerful animating force, which Kim provided in abundance. "I can't get enough of you," she whispered one evening just before taking my hardness in her mouth.

Knowing that after that blissful week was over and we would have to cool our ardor for one another, Kim and I took full advantage of our time together. Things would get plenty complicated once we returned to New York and Jill returned.

Since Jill appeared to have no inclination to give up her trysts with Kim, I didn't see the need to either, but we knew things would be different. I was married to Jill, after all, and didn't want to give her up for anything. But the infrequency of my encounters with Kim did nothing to diminish our desire for one another; in fact, I think it enhanced our enjoyment. Too much of even a good thing is not necessarily good.

Making love with Kim is unlike anything I'd ever experienced. It helped me to understand in a more complete way what Luke and Jill's youthful affair meant, and still means, to them. Until you've been in a similar situation, it's like listening to a foreign language; it has an intriguing sound but no meaning to the untrained ear.

Our drive back to New York was leaden with melancholy. We weren't sure what the future would hold, and there were myriad details to consider in this unfolding drama. We knew we would have to be very careful. Jill is on our secret, but that is all. Any unguarded salacious glances between Kim and me at a social gathering could be disastrous.

So while the world had to move on, Kim and I were both heartened by the memories of our sublime week together. Jill returned from the city the following Monday, a perceptible smirk on her face when she found Kim still there, though she said nothing. In fact, to this day my wife and I have not discussed it. We seem to have this strange compulsion to leave it unspoken, as if it never happened even though we know it did. And Jill continues to steal away from our bed on the weekends to sleep with Kim.

As for Kim and I? Well, Jill is heading to Virginia next week for her niece's wedding!

12