Siblings share a shower

Story Info
A sister running late turns into some unexpected shower fun.
2.8k words
4.66
94.7k
265
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE

All characters are fictional and 18 years or older.

************

There were two things I was looking forward to after the 15 hour shift I just got home from and that was a cold beer and hot shower. As I pulled into the driveway of the home I share with my Mom and sister I swore this was the last time I agreed to cover Tim's shift.

When I got inside mom was in the kitchen just about to cook some dinner, she gave me a nice long hug.

"I'm so glad you're home honey, are you ok with pasta for dinner?" Mom asked cheerfully.

"sounds great Mom, oh I'm sorry, some dirt rubbed off my shirt onto your robe".

Mom just brushed it off and said "don't worry about it hunny, why don't you go have a nice long shower? Dinner will be waiting for you when you get out."

"Thanks mom, I really need a shower." I said as I grabbed a beer from the fridge and headed to the bathroom.

The steam was filling the bathroom as I threw the last of my clothing in a pile on the floor, I placed my beer on the shelf in the shower and stepped in. I let out an audible sigh of relaxation and relief as the water washed the dirt from my body. I took a few swigs of my beer and began to wash my hair. I was only in the shower for no more than 2 mins when I heard several bangs on the bathroom door.

"David is that you?" Asked my sister Tess.

"Yes it's me, I just got home from work".

"Are you going to be long? I'm running late and I need a shower" said Tess in an annoyed tone.

"I was planning on a long shower, I covered Tim's shift again so it's been a long day".

"Shit" I heard Tess mutter, "I'm running late for dinner with my friends and I really really need to shower, any chance you could hurry up just this once?"

"Seriously, I just got in here" I explained

"I know I'm sorry it's just I desperately need a shower and the girls will be pissed off at me if I'm late again".

"I don't want to get out so you'll have to wait or join me" I said as a joke fully intending on finishing my shower quickly for Tess. We have a great brother sister relationship and it's not often she asks me things like this.

It was only a few seconds later when I heard the bathroom door open then close, I watched the silhouette of my sister undressing through the fogged up glass shower door wondering what the hell was going on. Before I got the chance to say anything the glass door swung open and my naked sister stood before me attempting to get in.

"Woa woa woa what are you doing?" I asked as I covered my junk with one hand and attempted to stop her with the other.

"Please let me in. I told you I really need to shower before I go to dinner," my sister said as she pushed past my hand and closed the shower door behind her.

I backed up against the wall in disbelief at her boldness, still covering myself the best I could. My sister made no attempt to cover herself from my gaze as she stood under the warm water flowing over her body. She looked up at me and smirked. "Relax, it's not like either of us haven't seen naked people before. I'll try and be quick, I promise."

Still in shock I stood quietly in the corner watching my sister wash her body. I always knew my sister was beautiful but I never really took notice just how gorgeous her body was until now. She was head cheerleader in college and always had guys fawning over her but being her brother I never saw the attraction until now. I felt my cock twitch as I watched the water flow through her strawberry blonde hair down her soft Ivory skin, beads of water dripping over her perfectly perky breasts. Her tiny pink nipples stood firm as the water hadn't quite warmed her body yet. I noticed her right nipple piercing and laughed to myself remembering mom's reaction when Tess got it done on her 18th birthday a few years ago. My eyes continued to follow the warm water flowing over her toned stomach, dripping off her belly button down her bald mound to her legs.

I was broken out of my trance as I watched my sister slightly lift one leg and run her soap covered hand over her pussy and down the inside of her leg.

"Fucking Geoff, he can be such a dick sometimes" my sister muttered.

"What did he do now?" I asked already knowing her boyfriend Geoff can be a real dick head at times.

"I don't think you want to know" Said Tess as she continued to clean her legs and pussy.

"Try me" I said, starting to relax in this situation and slowly lowering my hands from my crutch.

"Well he knew I needed to leave for dinner but he wanted a quickie, long story short he came inside me without warning. That's why I was desperate for a shower because I can't go to dinner with my boyfriend's cum leaking down my leg."

My cock twitch again this time at the thought of my sister getting creampied, I smirked thinking it was a little funny.

"Don't laugh it's not funny"

"Sorry I'm not laughing, that is a dick move."

"The worst part is that I'm now super horny and he didn't make me cum as usual, I'll have nothing but dirty thoughts all night now."

The combination of hearing my sister talk about herself being horny and seeing her nude gorgeous body covered in soap started to make my cock swell with excitement. As I was now getting horny myself I started to gain more confidence.

"See I would never do that, I never finish a session with a girl without her cumming multiple times" I boldly claimed

"All guys like to think that but rarely back it up in my experience" Tess said as she scoffed

"Just ask any of my ex's, they'll back me up" I replied as I scooted her out of the way so I could get warm again under the water.

"Excuse me, I'm not finished" Tess shouted

"I was here first to remember, I just need to warm up".

"Warm up after I'm done" said Tess as she attempted to shove me back.

We both playfully pushed against each other fighting over the water, Tess shoved me with her hands against my chest, I pushed her back by her shoulders.

"Move over jerk" said Tess as she pushed her hip and shoulder against my side and shoved

"We can just share," I told Tess as I wrapped my arms around her shoulders in a bear hug. Tess stopped shoving against me and we stood embraced under the shower head. Her soft silky skin pressed against my chest and her breasts nestled against my arm caused my cock to swell. I let go of my grip on Tess but neither of us moved, we shared the small space under the shower head for several minutes until Tess felt my now fully erect cock lean against her hip.

Tess looked down and noticed my cock standing to attention,

"Fuck" Tess said as she took a small step backwards continuing to stare at my crutch.

"Sorry, I guess I got a bit excited" I told Tess

"Don't be sorry, I now see why you always got your ex's off" Tess said with a smirk on her face still not taking her eyes off my now throbbing cock.

Tess took another small Step backwards as she slowly moved one hand between her legs.

"That's honestly the biggest cock I have ever seen," Tess admitted as she began to massage her clit.

"Seriously?" I asked

"Mmm I'm dead serious"

"I'm guessing you like it?" I asked Tess, gesturing to her playing with herself.

"I'm sorry but I told you I'm still super horny and seeing that thing hard isn't helping"

"Do you need help?" I jokingly asked.

"Do you think you could back up your early statement about always getting girls off?" Tess asked, groping her breast and biting her lip as she continued to slowly play with her clit.

I watched her play with herself as I took my cock in my hand and slowly stroked. I took a step forward leaning into Tess and pressed my lips against hers for the first time. I stroked myself as Tess continued to play as well. Our kiss grew longer in length and I felt her warm soft tongue poke between her lips to meet mine. I loosened my lips and met her tongue with mine. I slid my hand down her lower back onto her ass and squeezed tight as we passionately made out.

I let go of my throbbing cock to place my hand on Tess's thigh and slowly pushed her hand to the side.

"Mmmmm fuck" Tess moaned as I took over rubbing her swollen sensitive clit, Her body trembled at my touch and she began to moan. Tess's free hand found my cock and she playfully rubbed the tip with her thumb as the rest of her hand gripped tight around my shaft.

"Do you still doubt my talents?" I asked Tess as she moaned and her body shook with every movement of my fingers.

"Maybe" Tess teasingly replied.

Eager to prove my skills to my sister I slipped free from her clit sliding two fingers between her soft pink lips stopping at the entrance of her hot wet opening. I paused waiting for a reaction, it wasn't long before I felt her hips gently thrust forward as a sign to continue. I gently curled my two fingers pressing against her entrance, Tess let out a loud moan as my fingers slipped into her pussy. My thumb went back to work on her clit as I slid my middle and ring finger deeper and deeper. My fingers slid in and out slowly at first as my sister and I locked eyes, her pussy was so tight and getting wetter by the second.

"Mmm fuck that feels good" Tess moaned

"Yeah" I muttered in reply as my concentration was consumed by my sister's incredible body.

I released the grip I had on her ass and let my hand roam her soft skin. First up her back, around her ribs and onto her chest. I grabbed her breasts firmly as I lowered my head down to take her fully erect nipple in my mouth. My tongue teased her unpierced nipple at first before I took her breasts into mouth and sucked. Her moans grew louder as she gripped the back of my head and pressed it harder into her chest. My fingers worked faster in her now soaking pussy, my thumb firmly toying her clit. My tongue danced with her nipple as I sucked and now twisted and toyed her pierced nipple.

"Fuuuccckk David, I'm going to cum" Tess moaned as her body began to shake. I didn't stop, I fingered her faster pressing firm inside her soaked canal, pressed harder and faster on her swollen clit, my mouth engulfed her supple breasts nibbling her nipple and my other hand rose from her lower back to reach around and firmly took grip of her neck.

"Fuuuuccckkkkkk '' Tess moaned as her body shook, my fingers fought to continue their movements as her pussy tightened and convulsed in orgasm. My heart was beating faster than it ever has, my cock was throbbing as a bead of precum hung from the tip. I released her breast from my mouth and my hand from her neck, with my fingers still inside her, soaking up the warmth of her post orgasm pussy we locked eyes again. All we could do is smile.

Tess let out a small gasp with a shiver as I slowly removed my fingers from her sensitive pussy, we kissed and held each other in a sensual embrace while warming back up under the still flowing shower.

"I'll let you finish your shower now" I said to Tess as gave her a playful slap on the ass and opened the shower door to leave.

"Wait" Tess said, grabbing my shoulder and pulling me back in.

"You said you always give the girls multiple orgasms"

"I did say that, didn't I?"

"Yes you did now prove it!" Tess said as she took my still hard cock in her hand.

I grabbed Tess by the chin and pulled her face to mine as we began to make out again, this time the passion ignited fast and the kissing was intense. Tess held my cock with both hands as I ran mine over her back and ass.

"I want you inside me" Tess panted

Before I could say anything Tess grabbed my shoulder and lifted one leg up onto my hip placing her foot on the shower wall for balance, she guided the head of my cock towards her entrance and pushed her hips forward.

With slight resistance the head of my cock slipped into her pussy, we paused as an intense feeling of ecstasy washed over us.

"Fuck" we both moaned simultaneously as I slowly pushed my cock deeper until she engulfed my entire shaft.

"Holy fuck your cock is huge" Tess moaned

"Fuck you are so tight" I groaned as I struggled to fit the last inch of my cock.

"Ohhhh fuck me David, fuck me"

I held Tess's ass with one hand and the wall with the other as I began to fuck her. I alternated pace to fuck her fast and hard then slow to slide my cock out until just the head was in then slam my cock all the way till our pubic bones met. Tess let out a cry of pleasure with every thrust.

We fucked like this for no more the a minute before Tess started to shake and her leg wrapped around my ass holding me in tight. I could feel her pussy pulsating on my cock as she came for the second time.

"Ohhhh fuck I have never cum that quick before" Tess panted as the orgasm subsided.

"Turn around, I'm not done yet" I said in a confident tone.

Tess smiled and let out a sharp moan as she slipped off my cock, as she turned she bent over and placed both hands on the shower wall. I aimed the head of my cock back towards her dripping pussy and re-entered her. She took my cock entirely and I began to thrust.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck ohhhh" Tess moaned.

I held Tess's hips as I increased speed, thrusting deep. Water splashed as my hips slapped against her ass. At first we made every attempt to keep our sounds of passion quiet so no-one in the house could hear but now we didn't hold back. We fucked hard and loud only caring about our please and the heat of the moment.

"Ohhhh you like fucking your sisters pussy?" Tess grunted

I was speechless again, this whole time she didn't acknowledge me as her brother and now she was dirty talking about it.

"Fuck your sister harder" Tess grunted again.

"Yeah, I like my sister's tight pussy" I finally replied, embracing the moment.

"You like to get fucked hard?"

"Yes big brother I do".

I reached up and gripped a handful of her hair twisting it around my hand and pulled towards me.

"Ohhhh YESS" Tess moaned.

With every powerful stroke I could feel my orgasm building, my sister's tight soaking pussy gliding along my shaft, her pussy tightening on the head of my cock as it thrusted in and out felt just too good.

"Fuck you're going to make me cum Tess" I warned.

"Yes baby me too"

I could feel the pressure building at the base of my shaft with every stroke.

"Fuuuccckk" Tess screamed as her pussy tightened, shook and throbbed against my knob once more.

"Fuccckkk I'm coming" I screamed back as ropes of cum filled my sister's pussy.

I held deep inside her as we simultaneously orgasmed, her body shaking and pussy clenching. My cock pulsating with every release of cum filling her.

The orgasm was so intense I began to get light headed and my legs became weak struggling to hold us up. Tess stood upright pressing her ass hard into my hips, she twisted her upper body so we could embrace and passionately kiss, my cock still inside her still trembling pussy.

Tess slowly pulled her hips forward letting my satisfied cock fall out. She turned and we kissed as she reached behind me and turned off the taps.

"Don't you want to.... You know, wash my cum out before dinner?" I asked

"Hmm no I think I'll keep it in" Tess replied with a smirk.

the end.