Autumn Intimacy

Story Info
A non-binary canine has fun with a transgender mare...
5.1k words
4k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

The rich Autumn shades of russet and gold painted the trees of Appalachia as the equine mare and the Borzoi, a canine with thicker fur and a refined snout, enjoyed their time together looking at the cars. The Borzoi, Zoi, presented themselves cleanly, though there was something more going on there than what met the eye, a dog who took "they" and "them" pronouns to identify. It was something they had to explain occasionally, but they were thankful that they had a group of friends and acquaintances around them that made it as easy as it could be.

Yet they had not thought that they would see such a fine mare as the one met at the car show, one specifically for eighties era European cars. It was good to get out again, to see such a fine collection, Zoi's backpack settled over their shoulders, a smile on their lips, though they were still a little bit on the shyer side. The Borzoi anthro's grey fur gave them a short of light mask over their face, their grey ears fluffy and flopped over from points, though they did not think that they were all that unique in their appearance. They were just "them" and that was enough.

"Have you been here before?" Astrid asked, the mare's tail swishing lazily around her legs as they strolled, enjoying the sights, the laziness of the day and making a new friend. "I've not seen you around, but we haven't had an event in a while."

"Not for a couple of years," Zoi said with a wag. "It's been really busy with work, I haven't been able to get away."

Such seemed to be the case with too many, always caught up in the rat race of trying and grinding, over and over again, to survive. Everyone had to have money though and that was something that Astrid very much sympathised with.

"Well," she said, slipping the dog a sidelong glance, lips quirking up in a smile. "It would be nice to see you and hang out again... You know, if you wanted to do that."

Zoi smiled, oblivious to the little something more there, the tenuous attraction that was not entirely one-sided, just felt differently by the canine. To be so comfortable and at ease, despite their natural shyness, their want to be in the background rather than the foreground, was something new indeed for them, something they had not felt for a while.

They wanted more than that, as much as they could indulge in, though that might have been seen as greedy too.

"Sure, that does sound fun!"

It was light conversation, easy conversation, the kind of conversation that they could delve into together, looking at the cars, taking photos, even leaning in close together to take a selfie of them both.

Astrid giggled and squashed her cheek to Zoi's, taking a chance even as her heart fluttered.

"Say, cheeeeese!"

Against their will, too surprised, the dog could not help but laugh, though the closeness of the mare had warmth rising to their skin, tail wagging, brushing inadvertently against the equine's own long strands. Still, they did not realise what was happening, what the touches were all about, how Astrid walked so close to them, why they were getting along like a house on fire. Not that that was a particularly useful term to describe a friendship or even a little something more coming together as nicely as whatever it was between them was.

Did it have to be defined? Astrid didn't think so, not as she murmured her appreciation of a model parked in the shade of some trees, the top pulled up, though it could have the roof slid back so the occupants were exposed to the open air. The owner spread their paws wide, enjoying the show, their audience to the car that they had clearly poured a lot of blood, sweat and tears into keeping in such excellent condition.

They both appreciated that, the nature of hard work, talking about a few cars that they had fixed up -- or attempted to, in Zoi's case. They had been more of a hand to help from time to time than anything else, though Astrid had been lucky enough to work on some cars a few years back.

"Yeah, it's really rewarding to see something clanky going from that into a shine like this," she said, inclining her head towards another restored vehicle that she could not help but appreciate the sleek lines of. "It's a lot of work though... Maybe if I find something, we can give it a go at working on it together?"

Zoi laughed and rubbed the back of their neck sheepishly.

"Ah... Sorry, I'm not much good at that."

"Aw, Zoi," she chuckled along with the dog, brushing in close and giving them a wink. "You don't have to be good at it, I'll teach you. Or you can simply be amazing at bringing cool drinks and looking cute!"

The Borzoi giggled and waved her off, though didn't catch on, even though Astrid thought that that had been a rather obvious flirt. Maybe the dog wasn't interested in her? But Zoi didn't make excuses to leave or separate at the meet, only having come into contact with one another there for the first time. No... But that made it only more confusing, even if the fact of the matter was that Zoi simply wasn't all that good at telling when they were being flirted with.

Still, the day was enjoyable, peaceful, relaxing, and all the more entertaining for finding a new friend there that they could at least share the experience with. Hobbies like old cars (not that old, not really) could be a rather solitary experience if one was not as engaged in the groups and such as they would have liked to be, but sometimes they took so much work simply to keep up with. Such was life, that work kept one away from the things that everyone really wanted to dig into, though that made it brighter and lighter still to find a like-minded soul, walking close to one another as the sun dipped lower and lower in the sky.

As if she had only just realised that the day was wearing on, Astrid looked up, her grey ears perked in surprise.

"Oh, I didn't realise it had gotten so late..."

The mare frowned, her grey coat dipping into her jacket and shirt, Astrid brushing her black mane back from her shoulders. Her fingers lingered a little too long in her hair, casting her eyes to the side to see if the canine had noticed. At the collar of her blue jacket was a pin of a transgender flag, a mare who wore who she was proudly on her sleeve -- or her collar, as it was. She'd been through too much in finding herself to shrink away from it after so long. It was better to have everything out in the open, at least for her, as long as she was in a safe space.

Zoi, however, did not notice what lingered in her tone, her glance remaining on them for longer than necessary.

"Ah... Yeah, I guess I should be going," Zoi said, sighing, not hiding that they were sad to see the day coming to an end. "Are you heading back to the city now too?"

"Sure thing! Why don't we head back to the car park together?"

She walked close to Zoi, close enough that her swishing tail brushed the back of their legs, though all the canine did was step aside to allow her a little more space and comfort, not understanding quite what was going on there. Astrid chuckled under her breath, though was not put off by it, her interest in the canine something that felt obvious to her, yet clearly wasn't -- at least not to Zoi, and that was who was important there.

At the car park, she at least managed to get the Borzoi's number from them, which was a "win" in her book, smiling widely, a light Autumn breeze picking at her mane and sending it floating and wafting out from her neck. They said their goodbyes, though it came with the promise of meeting up again and "hanging out", even if Zoi had not yet read between the lines to see just what lay in the mare's interest. But that they were having a good time with Astrid was impossible to doubt.

Yet Astrid was too surprised to see Zoi heading towards the road instead of into the car park to find their vehicle not to say something, holding out her arm to stop them, if only for a moment. What was going on?

"Where are you going?"

Zoi paused, glancing back at Astrid with their head slightly tilted. It should not have made her heart pound as much as it did, how cute that little action of theirs was.

"Oh, I'm catching the bus," they said with a smile, tail wagging and lifting a little. "I don't have a car, not right now. Are you driving back?"

Astrid grinned and shook her head.

"Yeah, but I think you should come with me, it's a long ride back to the city on the bus. Alone."

She put special emphasis on that one word that Zoi could not help but notice, their ears perking, eyes widening a touch.

"Oh..." Zoi considered that for a moment. "Oh, yeah, it can be a long way."

Yet they were still clueless as to the mare's intentions, merely thinking that she was only trying to be friendly, not to let them go home alone on the bus. And that was kind of her, kind enough that Zoi tucked their tail down and whimpered a little, even if they were flattered.

It was a nice feeling to have someone, however new they were in their lives, care about them.

That was how they found themselves slipping into Astrid's car, a neat little economy car that would get her where she needed to go. It was a nice day for a drive too, in the Autumn glow of late afternoon, the sun dipping lower and lower in the sky as they took the winding route back down out of the more mountainous, picturesque region, leaning back into the seat, though Zoi was not comfortable.

"So, Zoi..." She said slowly, eyeing them up from the corner of her eye, her attention on the road. "What do you think about...ladies?"

They blinked, tilting their head.

"Oh... Of course, I like them," Zoi chuckled, surprised into amusement. "I'm ace though, if that's what you're asking, there's a little patch on my bag. But I like everyone, really, it doesn't matter to me. Call me a "sex-positive ace", maybe, heh!"

They liked that, being open about it. It was a new feeling, warming them through. For Zoi had and enjoyed sex, just in a different way to how the Westernised population of the world did. The pleasure was there, just not an explicit attraction, though they took great pride too in making their partner feel good. That, however, was a little too much to explain to a mare, however lovely, that they had only just met,

"So..." Astrid said, eyes sparkling as she dragged out her words, playing them around her mouth before letting them free. "What would you do if I pulled over down a little side road I know here and...said I wanted some fun with you?"

It was not the most eloquent way to say that she was interested in them, but words would have to do as Zoi's eyes finally widened in realisation. All those little touches, the teases, the closeness, the light words about wanting to meet up again, to hang out... In that context, everything suddenly meant so much more, a blush rising to their cheeks under the coat of their fur.

"Um..." Zoi's mouth was dry, too dry, tongue swirling around. "Um... Yeah... Wow... You're really pretty, Astrid, I never thought that you'd like...mmm...me?"

Zoi grinned and ducked their head, though their blush was not to be hidden, curiosity roused, warm through at the thought of being liked. They'd gotten on well enough with Astrid, but hadn't thought that something like that could come of it!

"You're up for it then?" Astrid asked, wanting to make completely sure that Zoi was on board, that she wasn't pushing anything. "I think you're really cute, Zoi..."

Zoi's heart pounded, licking their lips to alleviate a little of the dryness in their mouth.

"Ah... Well... Yes!"

The word came out a little too enthusiastically, but Astrid only laughed softly, her ears flicking, enjoying the sound of Zoi's laugh. Her paw drifted to their leg, stroking lightly, though it was more closeness for Zoi than something that incited arousal at that moment, though there was plenty more of that to come.

After all, who would Zoi have been to turn down something fun when it brought a cute mare into their life too? They were too warm, but could not do anything about it until Astrid pulled off where she'd wanted to go, the canine yipping faintly and fanning their muzzle with a magazine from Astrid's car.

Then and only then did Astrid tuck the car away where they would not be seen, a small cliff above them, a track that was mostly used by hunters, but not in such bright sunshine: they would be seen too easily, hunting in such bright conditions. The mare reached for the Borzoi with tenderness in her fingertips, taking the lead without being overbearing, stroking their muzzle, the canine nuzzling into her palm, eyes wide and wanting.

"I'm going to make you feel really good, Zoi..."

Zoi shivered, wanting to lean into that voice, interest raised, the need to have Astrid's warm body pressed up against theirs coming increasingly strongly. It seemed right, only right, even though there was not much sex drive to be spoken of in the canine. But that certainly didn't mean that sex was not fun for them too, their tail wagging back and forth, long hairs stirring against the car seat.

Drawing the dog in closer, Astrid kissed them passionately, her tongue exploring the canine's muzzle, sweeping around, tangling playfully and teasingly with the longer, more flexible length. Zoi moaned reflexively into her mouth and Astrid, boldly, deepened the kiss, her paws lightly wandering, stroking, teasing, exploring Zoi's body. After a few moments, near enough melting into the kiss, the dog did the same, their paws stroking over her shoulders, finding the curve of her waist, though they did not dare, yet, touch her chest.

Yet the moment was right for them to come together, fuelled by the passion of the moment, enjoying the closeness, kisses deepening, peppered along jawlines and down trembling throats. Slipping into the backseat with giggles and flirty touches, they stripped together, Astrid's T-shirt pulled up over her chest, exposing her breasts to the tentative nuzzles of the Borzoi, the dog's tail wagging and wagging, leaving nothing to the imagination about how much they were enjoying the moment, the sweet liaison together.

The mare was taller than them, though Zoi still felt like they fit together well as they whimpered and nuzzled into the mare's soft breasts, working their way down, lower and lower. It was tantalising, so very much so, to tease and please, their tongue leaving tiny kisses in the wake of their touch. Under her, Astrid squirmed delightedly, catching her breath.

"Oh, Zoi..." She breathed, the sky outside the car windows growing darker and darker. "That feels... Mmm... So good..."

She relaxed into it, ears twitching, the canine dipping to where her shaft had been freed of her underwear, no clothes left on her bottom half. It was easier that way, though she had a member that could worry some, aching for attention as the flat-headed shaft pushed from its velvety sheath. Zoi murmured and nuzzled it, lapping languidly around the tip, looking for what made their partner feel good, wanting to please them as much as possible, even then. It was something that they had always done, when they had found someone that they were interested in enough to slip into a more comfortable pleasure together, the seeking of delight until their partner was squirming and panting under them. What could be more delightful?

Taking Astrid's shaft into their mouth, however carefully with their canine teeth, the dog slipped down, suckling and teasing, pursing their lips around what part of Astrid's girth they could reach, easing lower and lower and lower. They could not take the entire length into their mouth, the length of which was a little larger than Zoi's shaft, but that was not something that either horse or dog was at all worried about.

They could make their fun there, the canine whimpering softly, enjoying the sensation of taking Astrid' length into their mouth. It was more exploration, but they would not deny their own excitement, now that things had gotten going, experiencing everything in their own way. Astrid grunted, humping up against their muzzle, eyes always watching her partner's tail, making sure they were enjoying it.

It was of her utmost concern that her partner was having fun, as much as her length throbbed within Zoi's muzzle, wanting it all, grunting and panting softly. Her breasts tingled softly, the most sensitive nerve-endings around her nipples, the mare rolling her hips up where they had laid the seats flat to give themselves more space.

"Oh, god, Zoi, that feels so good..."

She breathed softly, winding her fingers around the dog's ears, moaning lightly, wanting it all. It was soft and it was sweet, even if it was kinky to do it somewhere not at home, not in the bedroom, and it was everything it needed to be in that moment. Sure, they were far enough off the beaten track that they would not be caught there, she had made sure of that, though there was still a tiny bit of risk that set her heart pounding.

"Mmmmph..."

Oh, it was hot to take the risk, to be out there, her lips parted, eyes half-lidded, nickering encouragement to Zoi as they explored her cock. Down deeper and deeper, Zoi took as much into their muzzle as they could, swallowing when the head brushed the back of their throat. Alas, the canine did not lack a gag reflex like those of the equine persuasion did, but that wasn't going to stop them from giving the pleasure that they wanted to.

They moaned around the length, letting the soft of their lips travel into Astrid's cock, her shaft pulsating faintly within their muzzle. The mare squirmed under their touch, Zoi's fingers splayed out on her hip, though they did not pin the horse in place, letting her react as she willed. It was not to be too kinky, not really, though the touch of risk played into that, even if their inclinations for that liaison were vanilla enough.

That didn't matter, not as Zoi swirled their tongue around and around Astrid's length, pleasing, teasing, showing her what a canine tongue could do. The mare grunted and bucked up, digging her hooves down into the back of the rear seats, biting her lip, twisting her head back and forth.

"Oh, gawd..."

She couldn't hold it, her balls aching faintly with the lure of orgasm, though even Astrid was surprised that she was getting there so swiftly. To her surprise, however, Zoi broke from her cock in a string of saliva, pre-cum bubbling from the tip, and made their way back up their body, peppering their short coat of grey hair with kiss after kiss.

Astrid shivered. It had been a long time since she had felt that well cared for. But Zoi was attentive and sweet and made her want to keep running her fingers over their head and around their ears, over and over again. She moaned, laying her head back, finally allowed to simply enjoy the moment and no more than that, groaning as lust reverberated in her chest. It was not a feeling that many allowed to be, but she didn't want to hold it back as her body ached for release. It was not just in her balls either, as many thought, but the sensitivity of her pulsing cock, damp with the canine's saliva, and deeper inside too.

Passion came from many sources, but they were free to explore everything together.

Zoi nuzzled around her breasts, kissing and teasing, lapping at her nipples, though they spent more time there than they would have otherwise. The equine could get off in a single moment, but they wanted to rile up Astrid into a frenzy first, panting, whimpering, letting the moment sweep them away. It was better like that, allowing the outside world to fall away, to forget all the worries that may or may not have plagued them, up to that point.

12