Autumn Intimacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing else mattered, though they grasped the equine's shaft in their hand, pumping and teasing, enjoying it all, the mess of clothes still half-on, the moment itself. It didn't have to be anything more or anything less than that, especially as Astrid ground her hips up into Zoi's touch, the Borzoi showing her just what pleasures could be brought to the surface.

Yet they closed their paw with urgency around her cock and she panted aloud, her head falling all the way back, mane clinging to her neck damply where a sheen of sweat showed on her grey coat. The mare cried out, grunting through her moans, though the moment was hers as her cock ached and throbbed, spending her load over Zoi's paw, splattering her lower stomach. It was not as explosive an orgasm as one she could have had, but it was perfect in its own way by how gently it had all been coaxed from her, all by Zoi's paw.

"Mmm... Come here, sweetie," she crooned, licking her lips, trying to come back to herself after her short burst of climax. "Let me make you feel good too..."

She made her intentions clear to them, letting her body relax back, her legs apart, coaxing Zoi between them. They didn't need much persuasion, the dog's eyes bright, wanting it all as much as she did.

Zoi pushed over her gently where her legs spread for them, blushing and whimpering, pressing their face into Astrid's paw as the mare cupped it tenderly. Her fingers stroked and caressed as Zoi pressed the tip of their shaft to her tail hole, loosening the pucker as much as she could without the help of any lube. It would have to be for another time, that rougher kind of penetration that made her quake down to her hooves, her heart soaring, singing with pounding lust.

The mare's legs pulled back, allowing them easy access, Zoi taking their cock in paw and guiding it inside. It teased open slowly, bit by bit, easing inside, inch after inch. Astrid moaned and clung to them, holding on so tightly that it was as if she feared drifting away in a moment that she wanted so very much to last.

Zoi grunted, their nose tipped down, straining not to lose control too quickly, Astrid's shaft half-hard across their stomach. It would come back again, of course, but they could not pretend to know the intricacies of how Astrid's recovery period was, even if they wanted to know. They pushed and eased in deep, their eyes half-lidded with passion, though there was no reason for either to hold back their lust with one another. It could have been a quickie, it could have been a one-time thing, but all that really mattered was the pleasure of the moment and no more than that.

Astrid groaned as the pressure under her tail grew and grew, the strain of holding her legs apart from so long making her legs tremble. She pressed them around Zoi's body for a little support, though she could have tensed her muscles even more if needed, closing her legs tightly, using the canine for better stability than she could have expected. They were so small and so light, yet Zoi's cock reached all the sensitive spots inside her, her shaft pulsing back to full hardness, Zoi chuckling softly.

"Ah... I see you're...mm...ready to go...again."

It was harder than Zoi realised to speak while they were thrusting, letting the sinuous roll of their hips pump their shaft deeper and deeper, pleasing them both. Pleasure arced and undulated, following the rhythm of their bodies, the two souls unaware that they had started rocking the car lightly, though there was no one out there to worry them. They were perfectly fine as her passage clenched and rippled lightly around their shaft, though the mare was hardly in control of her body in that regard. Some things one was simply not meant to be in control of.

And that was fine. That was fine as their soft grunts and cries rose, the dog thrusting deep, pushing into her, letting every rippling tease of sensation draw them on and on. They needed it, craved it, and there was no reason that they needed to hold back as Zoi pushed on and on, needing every last bit of her. They fell prey to the rhythms of the moment, not caring for anything other than passion, for such potently hot sensations, the twist of muscles squeezing around them.

It was all they had to do and things were better than ever as Zoi thrust and thrust, their paw closing around Astrid's cock with single-minded passion. The mare moaned and clung to the dog, holding onto them as if for dear life, but the moment was right and just, tensions mounting, rising furtively.

It only took a few more thrusts, Zoi pressing on, their eyes closing entirely, though they wanted to keep the equine as much in their sights for as long as possible. They couldn't help themselves and it was exhilarating also to be in such a position where they could let it all out, every thrust driving deep, gently straining and stretching the mare open around their shaft. One last thrust gave with their most enthusiastic growl yet and Zoi crammed their length deep, lips up close to Astrid's, sharing breath in panted gasps.

"Ohhhh..."

All Zoi could do was kiss Astrid, their tongues twining softly together, again and again, exactly where they needed to be. It was not love, but it was what they needed, perhaps the start of something more. Who was to say? All that mattered was the pulse of Zoi's shaft, spending thick spurts of cum into the mare's backside, a little trickling out around the girth of their shaft where their bodies joined, dripping into her tail. It may have been messy, but it was perfect the way it was, her muscles clenching once again around them, needing it, her shaft still hard.

Zoi, however, was not about to get her go without a second climax, even if it was rather quick for a refractory period. If Astrid was not comfortable, they trusted her to tell them when something was wrong, if it was too much for her. As it was, the mare only squirmed deliciously under them, her cock teased, stroked divinely, pump after pump of the dog's paw giving her exactly what she needed, what her aching, tingling body longed for.

One more climax... Her thoughts came through a haze of pleasure, Zoi's tongue swirling around her muzzle, exploring, teasing. Yet the pulse of climax had to come again -- so quickly too! She didn't want to hold it back as her nuts ached, bending at her midriff as her abdominals contracted, desperate to thrust and yet in a position where she could not do so, with her legs bent back and kicked out a little more to the sides, all with Zoi's shaft still softening inside her. It was incredibly intimate as her chest lurched and she was thrust into climax as need swamped her.

She cried out into the dog's muzzle, but her orgasm was short and quick, brought forth in a pulse of passion. Cum splattered her lower abdomen, dripping and remaining there in a creamy froth. It helped that it had been a good stretch with Zoi's shaft inside her, priming her to the very edge of climax before orgasm had even taken her, though the afterglow would sink and wrap itself around her, warm and comfortable.

Ah, it had been a long time since either of them had felt that, Zoi relaxing over her, their cock slipping from her tight tail hole. With the girth of Zoi's shaft, it had been something of a stretch to her backside, though a pleasant one, a reminder of what had taken place as they kissed her sweetly.

Their lips parted, breath shared, and the two relaxed there, if only for a moment, knowing that they would have to move on to getting home soon enough, for there was only so long that they could wait out there. But the moment was one that they wanted to drag on, to stretch on for just a little bit longer, words left unspoken between them that would have to be said, at some point. Or maybe there would be nothing more to be had between them other than that great day and great sex, the memory of their bodies pressed up against one another?

It was nothing bad, nothing wrong, not to enjoy the experience. Zoi groaned, their tail lifting, though they were too tired after climax to do anything more than wag their tail faintly. Astrid giggled, pressing forward just to touch her nose to theirs, a brief moment of closeness that was somehow more potent than everything they had engaged in so far.

"Mmm... We should get...properly dressed..."

It was said as a suggestion, but not one that either was eager to step into. It was such a shame the hour was late and they were not already tucked up warm inside one of their homes. Still, the day went on.

Between them both... Zoi's tail wagged, their thoughts drifting. Who knew what could come?

They couldn't wait to find out what intimacy at the car show had borne.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
Warming Up Winter Anthro felines come together in warming, winter lust...in NonHuman
More Stories