Autumn Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was beginning to think you weren't coming," Rose said as she invited him inside.

"Mr. McGuire wanted me to finish up a few things before I left," Danny said as he stepped into the kitchen.

"You're off the clock, Danny," Rose said as she closed the door behind him. "You don't have to keep calling him Mr. McGuire."

Danny just shrugged, adding it had become such a habit that he couldn't call him anything else.

"Well, I hope you won't be calling me Mrs. McGuire," the redhead said as she led him into the living room. "Friends call me Rose."

Growing up, Danny had been taught to call anyone older either by their last name, or, if they were a close friend of the family, by their first name with aunt or uncle in front of it as a sign of respect, disregarding the fact that they weren't related. The latter sometimes made it confusing, especially if a friend fell out of favor and disappeared from the family circle.

"Rose," he said, feeling the familiarity strange.

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it," Rose softly laughed, seeing his slight discomfort.

Danny wasn't sure.

"I was about to have a whiskey," Rose said as she stepped over to a narrow, stand-up bar, explaining that she liked to have one at the end of the day. "Would you like one?"

"Yes, thank you," he replied.

"Thank you ..." she repeated, her enunciation making it clear that he'd left something out.

"Thank you, Rose," Danny clarified.

"See, you're getting it," Rose grinned as she poured two fingers of dark amber liquid into another glass.

She handed the shot glass to Danny, then raised her own.

"Sláinte," Rose said.

"Sláinte," Danny echoed, having heard the salutation in the bar a number of times.

The drink was quite strong, and Danny thought it wise to only sample half the glass. To his surprise, Rose had downed all of hers in a single toss. When she saw his look of disbelief, she remarked that when she was young, her grandfather used to share whiskeys twice as strong as these.

"He'd have considered this not much more than soda pop," she laughed.

Feeling a bit foolish, Danny again raised his glass, this time finishing it.

"Well then," Rose said as she took his glass and return it, along with hers, to the tiny bar, "let's get you those books."

-=-=-=-

The box Rose had mentioned had been stored on the top shelf of one of the hall closets, which was one of the reasons she kept forgetting about it. It was high enough that Danny had to stand on a stepstool in order to reach it, and just heavy enough for him to misjudge its weight, causing him to almost lose his balance on the small ladder.

"Careful!" Rose cried out as she reached out with both hands to help him remain steady.

In doing so, she inadvertently pressed the flat of her hand against his crotch, more specifically his cock. Even though the touch had only lasted a moment, it had been enough for her to note that, even in a passive state, it was of respectable size.

Danny didn't seem to have noticed, concentrating on holding the 12x12 box with both hands as he climbed down. He carried it back into the kitchen, laying it on the wooden table. Rose followed him in, pausing at one of the counter drawers where she removed a small metal box cutter to cut away the packaging tape on the box.

"I didn't pack the box, so I don't know what titles are in here," she said as she sliced through the brown paper, "but I'm sure you'll find something you might like."

The task done, she returned the cutting blade to the drawer as Danny opened the box to reveal the contents. There were perhaps twenty books inside, some with authors and titles he readily recognized, others unfamiliar. He removed and arranged each on the tabletop, dividing them between what could be tossed and what he wanted. Finally, all that was left in the box was a half dozen or so magazines.

A look of embarrassment flashed across Danny's face as he lifted them out of the box as well, laying them in a pile next to the paperbacks. Rose couldn't see the covers of the old periodicals until she stepped past him.

"Oh my, I didn't know they were in there," she said as she lifted first one, then two of the magazines off of the pile to see if they were all of the same type.

The titles of the magazines were unfamiliar, but the cover photos of each made their content clear. Dating back to the late fifties and early sixties, all were what were called at the time nudie magazines.

"I guess we'll just toss these in the trash," Rose said as she laid the magazines back on the pile, "unless you'd like them too?"

The question made Danny's face turn even redder.

"Oh, come on, don't be so embarrassed," Rose laughed. "I know men like to look at photos of naked women. Obviously my husband did."

"Actually, they might be worth something, as collector's items I mean," Danny offered as his face returned to a more normal hue.

"Really, you think so?" Rose asked as she again picked up the issue of 'Gentleman's Delight' from the top of the pile and flipped through it.

"There's a used book store that carries old comics and magazines over on Nelson St," Danny said. "I've seen old issues of Playboy in display cases there. I could take these down there and see if they're worth anything."

"Like I said, you can have them," Rose said, taking a last look at one of the pictorials before returning it to the stack. "If you can get some money for them, so much the better."

Danny had started to transfer the books he didn't want back into the box, as Rose opened another cabinet drawer and removed a shopping bag to carry those he did. As he laid each magazine on top of the books, Rose had to suppress a smile at the way he was trying not to look at the women on the covers.

"You know, some of the women in those old magazines probably have kids older than you now, some even grandchildren," Rose pointed out, saying that they looked to be in their late twenties to early thirties. "I wonder how they'd feel if their kids ever came across these books?"

That would make them at least his mother's age, Danny thought, although he couldn't imagine her ever posing for anything like that. It was hard enough for him to even admit his parents had sex, even though he was the living proof that they did.

Strangely enough, when he looked at Rose, he could picture her having done both, even though she was more than a decade older than his mother. It wasn't just that he wasn't related to her, because that same prohibition applied to his mother's friends as well. Rose just acted differently, he realized. Not younger, just more alive. Like she still believed that life was an adventure, and not something that you just muddled through.

"What do you think, Danny, could I have been one of the models in those magazines?" he heard Rose ask, suddenly aware that he hadn't been paying attention to what she'd been saying. Without thinking, he replied impulsively, "I think you could be one now."

The answer took Rose by surprise, so much so that it took her a few moments to give a reply. She had just been kidding around, but in doing so, had she perhaps unlocked something about the young man that she hadn't suspected?

"Why, Danny McCord, do you have a thing for older women?" she asked, only half in jest.

Danny didn't know what to say. He didn't have a thing for older women, at least he didn't think so. Still, there had been that woman in the bar last month, the one who'd given him a lift home the night it had stormed. The one who, while they were parked down the street from his parents' apartment, had given him a blow job. And she was in her late forties. With her mouth wrapped around his cock, it never occurred to him to consider that she was his mother's age.

"I don't think so," he finally said, the hesitancy in his voice making it sound like he was trying more to convince himself than Rose.

Despite the uncertainty in his reply, Rose asked herself if perhaps she was reading too much into what could've simply been no more than a slip of the tongue. But what if it wasn't? Could she really just let the moment pass without finding out for sure?

The simple answer was, she couldn't.

"Well, let me ask you this, then," Rose said, taking a few steps closer to him. "Do you have a thing for me?"

This time, Danny couldn't even manage a tentative reply.

Rose realized that she could very well be making a fool of herself; the very idea that a young man like the one before her could be interested in someone of her age was, at least on the surface, ludicrous. Yes, there had been the occasional man in her bed in the years since she'd lost Keith -- the last being only a month ago -- but they had all been men that would be considered age appropriate. She hadn't been with anyone even close to Danny's age since, well, since she was his age.

Still, it was an idea that she found she couldn't just toss aside, even if only a few hours ago she was trying to discourage the young man's attentions. If she'd learned nothing else in life, it was that tomorrow didn't come with a guarantee. Sometimes, you just had to grab the bull, or anything else you wanted, by the horns.

"Would you like to see me naked, Danny?" she said, taking another step closer. "Would you like to touch my tits and pussy?"

Then another step closer.

"Would you like to put your cock inside of me and fuck me?" she said, her body so close to his as to be almost touching.

"Yes," Danny finally managed to say in a breathless voice as a rush of excitement washed over his body.

A rush that exploded in passion as, before he could say another word, Rose wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him against her. The kiss she gave him, filled with fiery passion, was far from motherly.

-=-=-=-

They kissed for a few minutes, with Rose demonstrating a dexterity with her tongue that his high school girlfriend had definitely lacked. Then, slipping her fingers inside of Danny's belt, Rose took hold of the still stunned young man and practically dragged him from the kitchen back into the living room. The bedroom, one floor above, was far too small and cramped for what she had in mind.

Releasing her hold on him, Rose slipped both hands under the bottom of Danny's t-shirt, running her fingers along his chest, lifting the thin material as they moved. The caress of her fingertips against his flesh sent a shudder across his torso, one that continued outward and onward across his body.

"You like that, don't you?" she asked, to which Danny could only barely manage a positive response. "Well then, let's see what else you like."

With that she lifted his shirt all the way up, sliding it over his head until, letting it go, it fell to the floor behind him. Then her hands immediately returned to his chest, gently brushing the lightly haired skin, paying particular attention to dark nipples now erect.

"So very nice," Rose said as, leaning forward, she replaced the tip of her fingers with that of her tongue, sliding it back and forth across each hard nub.

Danny was unsure how to react. He'd never had a woman take charge like this. No, that wasn't right, he corrected himself. That woman from the bar had certainly been the aggressor. One minute they were just making out, the next she was sucking his cock. Did all women get that way as they got older? Whatever the answer, he found that he liked it.

Rose continued to play with his chest and nipples, using both her hands and mouth. Soft kisses worked their way up and down his chest and stomach, interlaced with long, wet licks.

Her hands again coming to rest at his belt, Rose undid the buckle, slipping it off with one quick motion, even as she used her other hand to undo the snap beneath it.

Danny wore a pair of boxer shorts, loose fitting but still taut enough to display the bulge beneath them. A protuberance that Rose again laid her hand against as she slowly ran her fingers back and forth across it. She was pleased to discover that her initial assessment had indeed been correct.

Slipping behind him, Rose took hold of the sides of his pants, pressing down downward until they dropped to below his knees. Then, releasing her grip, she moved one hand to the back of his shorts, pulling them down as well, exposing the cheeks of his ass. She had been right about that as well.

"Why don't you get out of these?" Rose whispered into his ear, pressing her breasts into the small of his back.

Filled with excitement, Danny hobbled over to the nearby couch and, after undoing his socks and sneakers, did as she requested, pulling his brown corduroys all the way off. He was about to do the same with his shorts, but paused as Rose unexpectedly told him to leave those on.

"Just for now," she added with an expectant smile.

With Danny still on the couch, Rose moved closer and, bringing her hands to the row of buttons on her blouse, began to undo them one by one. By the time she reached the last, the soft blue brassiere beneath was fully visible.

Sliding the now slack top off her shoulders and down her arms, Rose tossed it off to the side. Then she reached around to her back and, after unclipping the clasp of her support garment, slipped that off as well.

Rose's breasts were of medium size, and if Danny could see the small tag on her now discarded bra, he would've seen it to be 34B. They were not as tight as they might once have been, but they were still firm enough to be considered attractive; at least, the men around her seemed to think so. The question at the moment was, however, did the much younger man think so? She was in good shape for a woman her age, she believed, but she was still a woman her age.

'Not quite as big as Tara's," Rose said as she moved closer to the couch, thinking it was too late to worry about that now, "but I think you'll like them all the same."

Taking hold of the back of his head, Rose guided Danny's mouth to her left breast, pressing her nipple between his lips. A small sigh escaped her mouth as she felt the wetness of his engulf her. She continued to hold him there for a short time, then shifted his attention to her other mound.

Aside from Audrey Harris, his high school girlfriend, with whom he had traded virginities, and the woman from the bar, Danny had only been with one other woman in his life, and again like the woman from the bar, that had been a hurried, limited experience. As a result, he didn't have a good understanding of how to please a woman. That, however, was something he realized was about to change.

-=-=-=-

After letting him have his fill, Rose stepped back and undid the belt to her own pants, slipping them off. The nondescript blue panties beneath followed, revealing a quite hairy bush, a mix of faded copper and silvery white that nearly obscured the mound beneath it. Leaning against the large cabinet that housed both the color television and a radio/stereo combination, the redhead reached down with extended fingers and, parting the furred folds, revealed the bright pinkness within.

Danny had seen Audrey's pussy, but usually in the back seat of his father's car, and in dim light. She didn't feel comfortable getting too naked in either of their apartments, lest someone unexpectedly came home. And even on those few occasions where Danny had managed to come up with enough money to pay for a motel room, she'd declined, saying she wasn't the kind of girl who went to those places.

"You can come closer if you want to get a better look," Rose said as she stroked one of her fingers back and forth across her mound.

She didn't have to say that twice as, in a flash, Danny was off the couch and down on his knees in front of her, reaching out with his own hand to feel the wetness between her legs. Sitting down on the edge of the heavy piece of furniture, Rose spread her legs wider, giving him an even better view.

"Feel free to touch it," Rose said, a smile on her lips. "In fact, you can even kiss it if you like. Have you ever kissed a pussy, Danny?"

That was something that he had never done. While Audrey had allowed him to put his fingers, and eventually his cock, inside of her, she had never allowed him to go down on her. Oral sex, by either partner, was something she thought rather gross. A view that, according to his buddies, set her apart from their girlfriends who would much rather get them off orally than spread their legs -- a practice that, technically at least, let them continue to claim to be virgins.

Danny replaced Rose's hand with his own, rubbing his finger against her clit, much as he used to do with Audrey. What was different now, he realized, was that while his former love had only allowed him reluctant access to her precious pearl, the woman before him actively encouraged it.

"That feels nice," she said as, arching her shoulders, she leaned back on the console, allowing his pleasing touch to wash over her, "but I think your tongue might feel even better."

Danny didn't hesitate, moving in closer and reaching out with the tip of his tongue, swirling it back and forth across the excited nub. While he had never sampled Audrey's nectar directly, he had several times done so surreptitiously after finger-fucking her. The sweetness now coating his tongue was different, he thought, but not unpleasantly so. And the deeper he moved his tongue, the more he began to like it.

"Oh yes, just like that," Rose said as, having laid both hands against the back of his head, she guided Danny to her most sensitive spots.

Time passed slowly as each got caught up in the joy of what they were sharing. Danny became a bit more proficient with each pass of his tongue and soon he brought his fingers into play as well, their use being much more familiar.

Rose knew that the neophyte cunnilinguist had a lot to learn before he'd be able to bring a woman off with his tongue, but it was still a most pleasing appetizer. She let him continue to learn for a bit longer, then gently eased his mouth away from her mound.

"My turn," she said with a smile as he looked up at her.

-=-=-=-

Sliding off the entertainment center, Rose again laid a hand against the bulge in Danny's shorts, pleased to find the hardness beneath the thin material now rock solid. She moved around behind him, again pressing her body against his. Laying an outstretched palm on the center of his chest, she slid in downward until it reached the waistband of his shorts. Then she slipped in under the elastic strap, closing her fingers around his hard cock.

"Anyone ever told you that you have a really nice cock?" she whispered into his ear as she moved her ringers from just under his balls up until the crown.

She really meant it too. Having spent more of her adult life widowed than married, Rose had seen a fair number of cocks. Enough to know a well-developed one when she saw or, in this case, felt it. Both of her husbands had been like that. Not exceedingly large, but certainly enough to get the job done.

Using her other hand, Rose slipped down Danny's underpants, letting them drop to the floor. Then, after he stepped out of them, she turned him around in her arms, getting her first real look at her prize.

"Real nice," she said in an almost sotto voce tone as she again wrapped her fingers around its girth and slid them back and forth along its length.

Danny let out a loud sigh as her fingers sent ripples of pleasure cascading across his body. He really still couldn't believe all of this was happening. The woman from the bar, whose name he remembered had been Clara, notwithstanding, he never imagined that any woman could act like this, much less a woman Rose's age.

Then again, the difference between her age and his seemed to be fading more and more with each caress of her hand. In fact, the distinction disappeared from his mind completely as she dropped down to her knees and, bringing her mouth to within an inch of his cockhead, she opened her lips and wrapped them around it.