Autumn Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, dear God," Danny gasped loudly as he felt her wetness engulf him.

Rose had come of age back in the late thirties, a time when oral sex, while not unheard of, was pretty much considered something that respectable women didn't engage in. Thankfully, she had been one of those who did, having acceded to the desire of her first husband, a naval officer who had enjoyed the practice while overseas.

She lovingly slid her mouth back and forth along Danny's length, rolling her tongue across the sensitive flesh with well-practiced skill. Each gentle caress sent a swell of excitement through the young man standing before her, causing his cock to grow even harder.

Danny had thought the woman from the bar had been amazing, but Rose's talents quickly put Clara's efforts to shame. His legs began to feel weak as the ripples of joy cascading across his quivering form grew in strength. He suddenly felt Rose's hands on the cheeks of his ass, holding the pliant flesh tightly as she pressed his hardness further into her mouth. At one point, he also felt the tips of her fingers caress his rosebud, adding yet another exciting sensation to the mix.

More than once, Danny had been sure he was about to climax, but then, at what seemed the last moment, Rose would pull him back from the edge. It was almost as if she knew his body better than he did. During one of those times, she let his cock slip fully out of her mouth and, taking hold of both her breasts, she proceeded to wrap the rounded globes around it, massaging it between their soft flesh. Then back to her mouth it went, its length disappearing once more down her throat.

Finally, the blaze rising within him became too much to be contained, enough for someone of Rose's experience. Danny barely managed to grunt a warning before the first bursts of orgasm exploded from within him. An eruption that barely caused the older woman to pause, as not only did she maintain the same level of intensity, but made efforts to increase it.

It felt to Danny like the life was being drawn out of him as he became even more unsteady on his feet. Still, it was an exhilarating feeling, one unlike any that he'd experienced before. It was only the strong grip that Rose held on him, with one hand still firm against his ass and the other wrapped around the base of his cock, that kept him from falling.

Once he was finally spent, Rose released her hold and lifted herself upright. A kiss quickly followed, one that saw her cream covered tongue reach deep into Danny's mouth, sharing the last vestiges of his climax. The act had been as unexpected as it had been exciting.

-=-=-=-

"Maybe we should sit a few minutes while you catch your breath," Rose suggested as she led him over to the couch.

It wasn't until the two of them were sitting naked on the couch that Danny realized that the whole time they had been satisfying each other, they had been visible from the street though the windows leading out onto it. Yes, there were curtains within and shrubs on the outside, but the former were almost translucent and the latter barely reached the sill of the windows.

"Well, if anyone was looking, we certainly gave them an eyeful, didn't we?" Rose quipped after he expressed a concern.

But, seeing that it did indeed bother him, Rose got up and, walked over to each window where she undid the sash on the bordering drapes, causing both to totally obscure the view from outside.

"Better?" she asked as she moved back toward him.

Even though it was like closing the barn door after the horse had already bolted, Danny did say that it made him feel better.

"Good," Rose smiled, "because we're not done yet, and I wouldn't want you to feel uncomfortable."

Her statement drew his attention to the now soft appendage between his legs, the sight of which brought another look of concern to his face.

"Oh, don't worry about that," Rose laughed. "It's been some time, but I do remember that young men have a way of rising to the occasion."

With that, she again sat down next to him and once more kissed him, her arms slipping around him as she did, drawing him ever closer. Another kiss followed, then a third and fourth, until their mouths and tongues became so interlaced it was impossible to tell who was kissing who. Hands also came into play, with each working their way to the other's sex, as Rose took hold of the base of his cock to play with his balls while Danny pressed first one, then two fingers past the folds of her womanhood, stroking the delicate flesh beyond.

Only the clock on the wall was aware of the passage of time, but there came a point where Danny realized that his manhood had indeed sprung back to life, a resurrection that hadn't gone unnoticed by Rose.

"See, I told you," she said reassuringly as she gently stroked his renewed hardness.

-=-=-=-

Lifting herself off the cushion she'd been sitting on, Rose swung her right leg across Danny's body and, climbing over him, positioned herself on her knees so that they now faced each other. Another long and deep kiss ensued, as leaning against him, Rose mashed her breasts against his chest.

"Ready to fuck me?" she asked once their lips parted.

Danny could only excitedly nod his assent.

"Good," Rose smiled back, "because I'd have been quite disappointed if you weren't."

Without any further preamble, Rose guided his cock to the center of her womanhood, placing his cockhead right between the gates of heaven. Lowering herself onto it, she caused the gates to part as, inch by inch, she took him inside her, not stopping until she had engulfed him completely.

"Feel good?" she asked once she paused.

"Oh yes," Danny replied as he felt the press of her moist flesh wrapped around his.

It felt different than when he'd been with Audrey. Not any better or worse, which he might have thought given the vast difference in their ages, just different. It was, however, Danny decided, a nice difference. He didn't have much time to consider why because, ever so slowly, Rose began sliding back and forth along his cock, holding herself in place with outstretched hands resting on his shoulders. Her breasts heaved to and fro as sheens of sweat slowly appearing across her chest. Danny had one hand firmly against her lower back and the other along the left thigh, helping to keep her in place as he added his own efforts, driving his hardness inside her with as much force as he could muster.

"God, you're so hard!" Rose called out a short time later as she continued to ride the young man beneath her. "Fuck me, fuck me harder!"

Danny didn't think that was possible, but that didn't mean he wasn't going to try. He lifted his cock to meet her as she lowered her body, thrusting its length into her, its passage greeted with ever louder exclamations.

They moved in a rhythm established long before either had been born, a primeval desire to make two bodies one. Back and forth, up and down, they danced with abandon as they drove each other down the path to bliss.

And still they wanted more.

They continued for long minutes, until it became clear that they'd reached the limits of desire, at least in their current embrace. Making one last driving effort to impale herself on Danny's hardness, Rose then lifted herself off it entirely, rolling her body off of him and onto the floor.

Danny had barely realized what she'd done before she'd positioned herself down on all fours, her ass hanging in the air before him in invitation. The young man had heard guys talking about fucking doggy style, but that was something Audrey refused to consider, thinking it demeaning. Rose obviously didn't think so. In fact, she thought sex should be animalistic; sex was never meant to be a civilized act.

Positioning himself behind her, Danny again slipped his cock deep inside her valley, this time with even greater ease. He'd barely gotten it half way in when Rose slammed her body against it, driving it the rest of the way. They quickly picked up the same pace that had enjoyed on the couch, with Danny now reaching beneath her body to also play with her breasts as he continued to fill her.

Sweat now covered both bodies as a firestorm raged inside both, driving each closer to an apocalyptic climax. Their gyrations became so intense that Danny had to forsake her breasts and use both hands to keep himself on track. It was an abandonment Rose hardly seemed to mind, especially since she'd brought her own hand down between her legs, furiously frigging her clit even as Danny repeatedly entered her.

"Just a little more," she said softly, in a voice almost too low to be heard.

Danny didn't need to hear it as, even with his limited experience, he could tell she was close. He was never sure if he'd ever really given Audrey an orgasm, although she claimed he had. This time, he didn't want to leave any doubt.

He felt a familiar rising in his loins, one that he tried to hold back as long as he could. Some of his friends were always saying that as long as they came, it wasn't their problem if the girl did. Danny thought that was wrong. And this wasn't just some girl, this was a woman. If he could bring her to orgasm, that would mean something.

Danny needn't have worried because Rose was indeed quite close, even if she had to help it along. Even as her fingers again tweaked her clit, she felt the dam holding back the tides of ecstasy begin to give way, causing her body to shudder, as with an echoing cry of satisfaction, she surrendered to the pleasures their combined efforts had brought forth.

The contraction of her sugar walls around Danny's cock proved the final trigger for him as well, sending a second, lesser but no less enjoyable series of eruptions throughout his body, each filling Rose with the fruits of his climax.

It was a moment that lasted but a few breaths, but one that he would always remember. For one sense-shattering heartbeat, he had felt what heaven must be like.

-=-=-=-

The sky outside had grown dark by the time each of them began to stir, having laid naked and interlocked in each other's arms on the hardwood floor. They slowly got to their feet, then moved off in search of scattered clothing.

Rose settled for a robe she kept on the hook on the bathroom door, and by the time she returned, having made use of the facilities as well, Danny was once more dressed. His demeanor was now a bit apologetic, as if he'd thought he'd done something wrong. Rose was quick to point out to him that was certainly not the case.

They had shared a moment, a point in time where their lives had intersected. It didn't have to mean anything, at least not if they didn't want it to. They should take some time to let the dust settle and see if this was something they wanted to repeat. If not, well then, it would be a pleasant memory nevertheless.

As Danny took his leave, Rose reminded him not to forget the bag with the books, even though part of her considered not doing so as it would give him a reason to come back. As she watched him walk down the path from the kitchen, she hoped he'd find another reason to do so. She might have been in the autumn of her life, but she wasn't one to go gentle into the night.

END