Autumn Wind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ethan ran his hand along Samantha's side as she pulled back, enjoying the feeling of her skin beneath his fingertips. Samantha pulled back quicker at the ticklish touch and reached for her deck.

"Shall we?"

"Let's."

They both slammed down their top card and Ethan groaned. He'd lost again.

Taking the two card and placing them under her deck, Samantha asked the question again. "Truth or dare?"

With a deep breath, Ethan dove in head-first. "Dare."

Samantha reached into her sweater pocket and pulled out her little notepad. Without any hesitation, she spoke. "You've made it abundantly clear tonight that you're more of an ass person." Looking up from her notepad, she continued. "I dare you to have an ass like a girl."

Holly snapped her fingers, and Ethan felt the change begin. Samantha was right, there was no pain, but he felt an unmistakable shift as he felt himself rise up off the couch a little bit. But, more than that, it felt good. There was a tingling inside him as his hips cracked and widened and he felt his waistband tighten. His glutes felt as if they were being massaged; stretched and pushed and pulled over his new feminine hips. The whole thing was incredibly erotic, and he wasn't that surprised to feel a stirring in his crotch. After about ten seconds the change completed.

"Oh, wow." Ethan nearly dropped the glass in his hands. He shifted on the couch, wiggling a little bit. "That feels..."

"Weird?"

"...amazing." Ethan finished, reaching behind to grab his new posterior.

"How is it?" Samantha leaned forward on her elbows.

Ethan found his hands couldn't even cup his new ass. "It's so big!"

"Well, stand up! Show it off." Samantha lounged back, ready to enjoy the show.

"I don't know..."

"I spent all night five-feet tall, lusting after titties and nearly cumming from my lips. Plus, the giant ass you gave me. I think we're past the point where you get to feel awkward about standing up and giving me a little twirl."

It was hard to argue with that, so Ethan steadied himself, set a food on the carpet, and rose quickly. He could feel the extra range of motion in his new hips as he moved, and as he stood he felt an unfamiliar jiggle.

"Whoa! I didn't realize it was going to be that big!" Samantha said.

"Oh, hush." Said Holly. "It's exactly as big as you wanted, and you don't really think it's that big."

"No, but I enjoy giving him a hard time."

"I look forward to returning the favor." Ethan turned around slowly for them to see, forcing himself to remember that Holly wasn't real. He did a quick squat on the spot to test his new sense of balance, and found the movement ultimately unfamiliar as where he'd placed his feet in the past wasn't quite wide enough for his new hips.

"Well, now's your chance." She held up her deck of cards.

-

Samantha lost the next round.

"Truth."

Ethan studied her for a long moment, shifting in his seat. He was still hyperaware of his recent change, but it was starting to grow on him. It felt... natural? Different, and alien, for sure. But also... it felt fine. A second later, he spoke. "What's the kinkiest thing you've done with your app?"

It was Samantha's turn to have the truth pulled from her mouth. "I made it so that for one night I felt vibrations in my pussy that would get stronger and stronger until I'd orgasm, and every time I came a new random part of my body or clothes would change based off of whatever I was thinking about at the moment. Then I put on a nice dress, I rideshared downtown and hung out in a club for a couple hours. I had my first orgasm in the car on the way there and I saw the driver checking out my chest in the rearview mirror. Next thing I know, my boobs jumped up at least one size, if not two. By the time I got to the club I had to run into the restroom to avoid cumming in front of everybody. I'd made it so I'd be quiet when I orgasmed, so nobody heard me. I think."

Ethan laughed when Samantha started leaning into it, talking with her hands and acting stuff out instead of simply sitting there while her confession came out of her mouth.

"And I didn't realize what had changed for a while after that because it was more subtle. My first hint was when I started flirting with this chick at the bar. Because I'd just come in a bathroom full of women, thinking about how hot it was, my change had made me straight up gay. We chatted for a while and she gave me her number, and as she walked away, I couldn't pull my eyes away from her getup. I came right there on the barstool, covering my face with one hand while trying to steady myself against the bar with the other. After I'd caught my breath, I realized I wasn't wearing the same dress anymore. My breasts were pouring out of this tight little clubbing dress that had slits on the side of it."

She drew a plunging neckline along her top with her fingers. "I started to get scared of drawing attention and decided to leave. I stepped off the stool and realized I was wearing 'fuck me' stilettos. It was then that I realized my entire outfit had changed, and that I wasn't wearing underwear. It took me a while to get outside, because every step in those heels was so difficult, and by the time I'd rung for another ride I was holding onto a light post as I had another orgasm in the street. As it was starting, somebody stopped to see if I was okay and I tried to tell them I was just drunk and waiting for a cab, but then the orgasm hit me and I couldn't speak, because I had to be quiet when I came, remember? I think he thought I was crying because he patted me on the back and left me."

Samantha motioned Ethan to the kitchen and mimed like she was pouring a glass of water, as her mouth was otherwise occupied at the moment. Ethan stood up to grab her a drink as she continued.

"And it was so sexy coming in public like that in front of everybody that the change that happened was that I started getting really turned on by being in public like that; constantly on the verge of coming. While waiting for my rideshare to show up I came again, and my dress changed again. I was left standing on the street in a tiny little tartan skirt and a tight, black, leather corset. The outfit showed an insane amount of skin, and made my exhibitionist tendencies all the worse."

She paused to take a sip from the water Ethan brought her before continuing. The exasperated look on her face and the deep breath she took were the only signs she was annoyed at the length of the story at all.

"Eventually my rideshare showed up and I crawled into her back seat, maddened with lust and both excited and horrified that I'd do something stupid. And I swear to you—" she smacked the couch to emphasize the point, "—we hit every single red light on the way home."

"Can you show me what she looked like, maybe?" Ethan thought to Holly, who nodded in affirmation. A ripple came over her and she changed into a perfect likeness of Samantha, save for her exaggerated bust. Note to self, Ethan thought, Samantha with bigger breasts is incredible. Holly's clothes changed, too. Her work pants shrunk down into a forest-green tartan skirt that was easily as short as the shorts Samantha was wearing right now. Her shirt tightened into a black leather corset that shrunk in her waist and emphasized her already emphasized bust. Slip-safe work shoes transformed into an amazing pair of stilettos. Ethan let out a low whistle as he looked Holly up and down. For the briefest moment, he entertained the thought of his new ass inside that tight little skirt. He shook it off and returned his attention to Samantha, who hadn't stopped talking.

"...so when we finally pulled up to my house my top was entirely gone, replaced only by a pair of shiny silver pasties..." Holly's outfit changed to match the new details, "...and I there was a literal pool of moisture on the car's leather seat when I got out of the car. My hair was long, red, and curly, and I was now feeling a tongue circling my clit alongside the vibrations I was already feeling. By the time I got to my front door it was already too much again and I came, right there on the doorstep." She pointed emphatically at the entryway. "Next thing I knew, my skirt was gone, and all I had on was a lacey black g-string and my pasties. I fumbled with the door lock and made it inside, and all the changes reversed themselves."

Holly's image slowly changed back from the nearly naked, slut-Samantha into the Samantha Ethan recognized. He was so caught up in watching the change happen that he didn't notice the silence on the air until he looked back up to find Samantha biting her lip.

"Holy shit." She whispered. "That was incredible! It's like I couldn't stop myself from sharing all of that with you."

"It was an amazing story." Ethan leaned over to kiss her and she grabbed him and held him tight. Their lips closed in on each other and a small moan escaped Samantha's throat. Her hand reached around to grab his ass, and Ethan was surprised by how much he loved the feeling of being grabbed there, now.

Holly cleared her throat, loudly. Samantha pushed herself away from Ethan with a groan and focused on slowing her racing heartbeat. She grabbed her water and drank the entire glass while Ethan did his best to hide the raging erection in his pants.

"Are you ready?" Samantha asked. Ethan nodded.

They both dropped a card.

"Truth." Ethan said. Honestly, he'd rather do a dare, but he was a little scared by the look in Samantha's eyes. The way she was eyeing him hungrily reminded him of a lion, and he'd rather not get between a lion and its food.

Samantha had to think for a moment. He watched her look at Holly, who had since returned to looking like their waitress from earlier, and couldn't guess what they were talking about. What she eventually asked him surprised him.

"What would you look like as a girl?"

Interestingly enough, he had no clue what to say. Somehow, though, Holly was able to pull the words out of his mouth.

"I'd be shorter than I am now, probably just under five-three." He looked down in concentration as he listened to himself speak. "I'd have a slim build with a thin waist. My hair would be kept short, in a long, feathered pixie cut, and I'd probably have it dyed most of the time. I'd have a cute nose and full lips. I'd have mostly lean muscle from yoga and swimming, and though I don't have very wide hips, my best feature would be my butt from all the exercise. I'd have small feet and hands."

As Ethan spoke, staring off into the distance, a clear image came into Samantha's mind. Whether from Holly or just from Ethan's description, she couldn't tell.

"I'd be proud of my body, and I'd want to show off my form, but not as much skin. I'd wear yoga pants and skinny jeans, but never a skirt. I'd have large enough breasts that they just get in the way when I'm being active. I'd be outgoing and active, obsessed with getting better at my photography and proving my capabilities. I'd be driven and excited."

There was a small moment before Ethan spoke again, whispering. "I'd be beautiful."

Samantha reached out for his hand and he gave it. "You sound beautiful." She rubbed the tender spot between his thumb and forefinger while she thought. When she'd been given her 'truth', she'd spoken until the command had ended, as had Ethan. Except Ethan had added on, afterward.

"I'd be beautiful."

You will be, she thought. She met Holly's gaze and winked.

"Ready for another round?" she asked. "Then maybe I can help you move into the guest bedroom."

Ethan sat up and reached for his cards. "Yeah, for sure. Sorry. That was just... weird."

"I bet. But now, let's play!"

They both drew the top card of their deck.

Two aces.

"War!" they yelled.

-

They looked at the two aces sitting in front of them in excitement, knowing what it signaled. Whoever won was going to be able to place a much bigger change on the other, without telling them.

"Are you ready?" asked Samantha.

"Hell yeah." Ethan said, anxiously tapping his foot. He placed three cards face down in front of him, and Samantha followed suit. They counted down together before flipping over their top cards, revealing a ten and a queen.

"Fuck." Ethan smiled. "I guess I deserve that."

"You bet your beautiful ass you did." Samantha said, leaning in for a kiss. It was a beautiful kiss, and they spent a long while with their mouths locked against one another. She loved how he'd pay special attention to her lips, caressing them with his tongue and biting them softly. She ran her hands up under his shirt and grabbed at his back muscles, pulling him in tightly. His hands ran over her shirt, cupping around the sides of her breasts as they worked their way down to her hips.

Ethan wasn't strong enough to pick her up, even if he really wanted to, so he settled for stepping off the couch and pulling her up. Her soft ass felt amazing in his hands and he gave it a little pinch, making Samantha jump a little bit and swat his hand away.

"So, what are you going to do to me?"

Samantha took a deep breath and shared a look with Holly that Ethan didn't very much like. "I'm not going to tell you. And you're not going to know until I tell you, remember?" she leaned in for another kiss. "But..."

"Yeah?" Ethan's voice was husky as he pulled her tight.

She pushed herself away, intent on continuing the game. "I can promise that you're going to love it. Now, how about another few rounds before we retire for the evening?"

Ethan had to pace himself. He wanted nothing more than to carry this girl onto a bed and make love to her, but he knew he had an entire week of that to look forward to. So, he nodded and held up his next card.

--

Samantha watched her boyfriend as he fought within himself to calm down and continue playing.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Holly asked.

"Obviously. You can read my thoughts, can't you?"

"Which is how I know you're a bit on the fence about this." She reached out and placed a hand on Samantha's knee.

"Can you tell if it's what he wants, then?"

"I think it's fairly obvious what he wants, but yes, I can confirm that for you. When you were describing your wild night out, he was thinking about how his new ass would look in that tight little tartan skirt you were wearing."

"So then, we're doing this." Samantha was decided.

"And how do you want to enact the change?"

"Hold up a minute." Samantha thought as she raised her card to match Ethan's. "Three... two... one!" She threw her card down, showing that she'd lost.

"Finally!" Ethan threw his hands in the air. "Victory!"

"Shit..."

"So, what will it be, girlfriend?"

"Dare." She smiled with more confidence than she felt, but even that small amount slipped away when she saw Holly shake her head.

"Perfect. Now, what constitutes 'short-term', Holly?"

"Well, it's just around eleven. I think 'short-term' would be an hour."

"Okay." He smiled. "For the next hour, you're going to be placed under the same conditions as you were on your fun night out."

Shit.

"And, to make it more fun, the vibrations are going to change around a bit, too. Holly, I trust you can come up with some imaginative ways to torture her?"

Samantha jumped in her seat as she felt the vibrations start deep inside her wet pussy. She clenched her legs together involuntarily and squirmed a bit, letting out a quiet gasp. This was not good. And a quick glance at Holly told her it was only going to get worse.

"Oh, yes." The A.I. smiled, and Samantha jumped again as she felt the vibrations, against all logic, travel inside her until it felt like they were coming from deep in her ass. "I'm sure we'll have fun with this."

With one hand on her cards and the other slowly unclenching from the couch, Samantha made up her mind with exactly how she was going to turn Ethan into a girl. And, well, she could add her own personal touch as well.

Ethan raised his next card in the air. "Shall we?"

-

Holy shit. Samantha grimaced at her newfound predicament. She could feel the vibrations deep inside her, and while they were away from her pussy for the moment, they still felt so... fucking... good...

Gotta focus. She thought. When she went out that one night to play with the device it had very nearly gotten the better of her. In fact, it had gotten the better of her. Multiple times. But now, she was already incredibly horny, and it was only going to get worse. She felt the vibrations move around inside her again and she glared at Holly, who only smirked back.

"I'm going to unplug you as soon as this game is over."

"Lies." Holly grinned and pushed the vibrations back into Samantha's pussy, making her flinch.

"Shall we?" Ethan asked her, his next card raised in the air.

Samantha clenched her legs in anticipation of the game, which proved to be a mistake, as it made the vibrations feel all the more powerful. A hint of her own musk touched her nose as she forced herself to take a deep breath and unclench her hand from the sofa. Slowly, gingerly, she took the next card from her deck. "We shall." She said, threateningly.

Ethan smiled excitedly when he noticed her clenching her teeth in focus. "Three... two... one..." He flipped his card over, showing that he'd won the round. He threw his hands up in victory and tumbled backward onto the cushions. He felt the faintest tingling of a buzz starting to show up, and smiled at the prickling sensation in his cheeks. "So, what will—" he paused mid-sentence when he saw Samantha. Both of her hands were gripping the couch, tendons taught and thick blood vessels along her wrists exposing her increased heart rate. White teeth caught her lower lip in a furious bout of wills against her body as she fought for control. A light sheen of sweat popped up along her forehead, and her taught stomach moved in and out in the midst of her heavy breathing. Before his eyes, Ethan watched as Samantha's eyes finally shot open as she gasped, releasing her now-swollen lip, letting out a breathy moan as her first orgasm of the night hit her. He sat in surprise as her hips rocked against her will and she threw herself back onto the couch, pelvis raised.

The whole ordeal lasted all of fifteen seconds, but it was quite possibly the most erotic quarter-minute of Ethan's young life.

For Samantha, though, it felt like a lifetime. It had been too much, too quickly for her, and as she flipped her losing card over she felt the building sensation finally flood over and take over her senses. She was flooded with pulsing feelings of pleasure from deep inside her, and despite biting her lip, steadying her breathing, and clenching her fists, it had eventually overwhelmed her defenses and beat her into submission.

She hadn't felt this vulnerable since that night out, and flashing images of that night filled her head in the moment. She remembered that tight little skirt she wore with the leather corset and tall stilettos and how sexy she'd felt in the moment. The outfit had reminded her of her darker years in college, but, in the moment, when she remembered how much dick she'd gotten that year, she was only excited by the prospect of being dressed like a little wanton slut.

Ethan heard Samantha's breathing slow down as she came down, and it was then that he saw the first of that hours' changes occur. The tiny pair of shorts she wore flattened out into the folds of a brazen tartan miniskirt. Her halter top molded along her belly, darkening and thickening along its trip as it covered her midriff. Ethan was sad to see her tight stomach and tiny naval covered up, but when the corset tightened around her, accentuating her hips and pulling in her waist, he was more than satisfied with her appearance. A silver shimmer appeared around her feet, leaving a shiny pair of black heels in their wake. They were easily six-inch stilettos that were probably impossible to walk in, leaving Samantha in a constant state of walking on her tiptoes.

1...45678...10