Autumn Wind: Valentine Interlude

Story Info
Samantha and Autumn have a very special Valentine's Day.
9.4k words
4.74
6.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you are not yet caught up with my story Autumn Wind, please read it before starting this story. I'm afraid pretty much everything in this story is contingent upon knowing these characters from that story.

As a quick note, this story was written in one day on 02/14/2021 and has received little editing, so please be kind.

Love you all!

——

"This is such horseshit." Autumn grumbled, glaring out the window at the falling snow. "There wasn't a cloud in the sky last night, and now we have this?" She muttered a few more swear words under her breath before raising her steaming mug of coffee to her lips and slurping a sip. It turned out that beer wasn't the only bitter drink she'd developed a taste for since coming into her own as Autumn—not that she could taste the coffee, anyway. She swished the acidic drink around her mouth before swallowing, making a quick mental reminder to brush her teeth again soon.

"Does it normally snow here in February?" Samantha said, coming up behind Autumn and wrapping her arms around her waist, her hair tickling at Autumn's ear. Autumn felt herself melt a little at the touch as Samantha continued, "I'd hoped because we're nearer the coast—"

"Exactly!" Autumn growled. "We don't even get snow in December. It's too damp." She tensed her muscles, anxious to do something to change their circumstances. Unfortunately, despite the borderline-magical possibilities at their fingertips granted by Samantha's CHANGE app, there was nothing they could do about the weather but weather it out.

But "weathering it out" wasn't exactly what Autumn wanted to do this Valentine's Day. This day wasn't just supposed to be special—it was supposed to be perfect. She reached to her pocket before realizing what she was doing and stopping herself.

"It's okay, Love." Samantha said, kissing her on the back of the head and nuzzling her nose in her hair, still damp from the shower. "It's just another thing, right?"

"Yeah." Autumn sighed, a weight in her chest. "Just one more thing."

That had been their mantra since the lockdowns started in March of 2020. To them everything was "just one more thing," because if together they could handle anything, then what was "just one more thing?"

The lockdown had been "just one thing". Before that it was the fires in Australia that had devastated Autumn who grew up dreaming of visiting the amazing landscape. Then it was the unrest. The politics. The sickness. All "just one more thing." It had been "just one more thing" when Autumn lost her taste and smell, left unable to enjoy her cocktails or Samantha's cooking—not even the CHANGE app had been able to fix that, since they were afraid of using experimental tech on a mystery virus. It had been "just one more thing" when corporate laid off half her workplace, forcing her to make one of the most shameful phone calls she'd ever had to make. It was "just one more thing" when Samantha had showed up to help carry Autumn's stuff out of her little editing office she'd worked so hard for. She knew there wasn't shame in being let go in times like these, and that because of Samantha they'd have the financial security to get through it all, but that didn't help. It was "just one more thing."

Just like today. The perfect Valentine's Day she'd had planned, ruined by the deep snow piling up outside the window. Stupid, she berated herself. Stupid for thinking one day could undo the past year.

"Come on, girl." Samantha said, kissing her again. "We can still go out. We can order from King's and have another movie night."

Takeout's wasted on me. Autumn didn't say it, though. Samantha would enjoy it, and that was good enough for her. "Maybe we can start another Lord of the Rings marathon?" She suggested, a broken smile splitting her face when she felt Samantha flinch.

"Sure."

"Don't even!" Autumn laughed, turning out her her embrace. "This day is about us, right? Let's watch something we'd both enjoy."

Samantha furrowed her brow in thought, then snapped her fingers. "Porn?"

Autumn paused, caught off guard by the deadpan suggestion, then she burst into laughter. Tears came to her eyes as peels of laughter filled the room.

"I mean, the really dirty stuff, you know?" Samantha continued, "The stuff you need a VPN for—"

"Stop!" Autumn laughed, spilling a little coffee on the hardwood. "Oh, fuck me..."

"My thoughts exactly." Samantha said, leaving and returning with a towel from the kitchen. "We don't have to go outside for that."

"Could be fun, though." Autumn chuckled, sitting down and trying to catch her breath after Samantha's joke—that had been harder since the sickness, too. "Imagine the cold—"

"Imagine the frostburn..." Samantha grumbled, bending over to clean up the coffee. Then a sudden smack! resounded and a sharp pain lit up her butt cheek. She rounded on Autumn, grabbing her sore ass and glaring at the smaller woman sitting on the chair and wearing that mischievous smile. "What was that?!"

"Frostburn." She said, sipping from her coffee.

Samantha narrowed her eyes further, "Frostburn my—" She stopped. They both realized what she had been about to say and she groaned as Autumn broke into another fit of laughter.

"That was the idea," Autumn managed to get out.

Samantha stuck her tongue out. "I'm going to get changed. You should, too."

"Why? I thought we were watching porn?"

Samantha rolled her eyes and started for their bedroom. "Because I made plans, too. Mine just weren't contingent on the weather."

Autumn raised an eyebrow , looking out the window at the frozen layers piling up on the ground. Then, sighing, she extricated herself from the chair, finished her tasteless coffee, and followed Samantha down the hall.

-

Samantha grinned as soon as she left Autumn's line of sight. It had been weeks since she'd heard her best friend laugh like that. Not since before she'd been laid off, really.

The last year had been difficult for Samantha, too, but nothing like what Autumn had had to endure. Sure, Samantha couldn't go out like she liked to. The malls were closed and most of her favorite smaller restaurants had disappeared—King's had miraculously stayed open, thanks to a sizable donation from a mysterious angel donor—but that was fine. She'd been learning how to cook from YouTube channels and often spent hours engaging the part of her that loved learning by picking up new hobbies. Her favorite was making bread and pasta from scratch. Hearing Autumn moan in ecstasy from the other room from waking up to the smell of fresh bread had been one of her favorite things to come out of the past year. Back when Autumn could smell.

She'd never explicitly told Samantha, but Samantha knew that Autumn was frustrated about being let go. Not in the normal way. Samantha had been let go before, too, and while it sucked she could understand why. Companies bite off more than they can chew, hiring too many people, etc., or they just come on hard times. It was part of the deal and wouldn't look bad on her resume at all.

But Autumn shouldn't have been let go. She was the most passionate photographer Samantha knew, though she didn't know many. Certainly she was among the best at the station. The problem was that Autumn had only worked there for about a year. Ethan had worked there for another few years before that, working his way up from an internship. But the only ones who knew Autumn and Ethan were the same person were Autumn and Samantha. She knew that Autumn blamed her life change as the reason she was let go. They might have fabricated a good enough work history, but as the "newest" member of the team she didn't have their loyalty. That, and Autumn had complained several times about being the only girl in the department. It pissed Samantha off to no end, thinking that the best thing to happen in Autumn's life might have been the reason she was fired.

But enough of that. Today wasn't about the past—it was about the present, and the future.

Samantha forced a smile on her face as she picked out some white leggings and a red sweater dress, letting the smile become more natural when she found some naughty undergarments to wear under it.

Then, when Autumn came in to change, she grabbed the suitcases she'd packed for them and snuck them into the trunk of the car.

-

"It's been an hour, Sammy. You still won't tell me where we're going?"

"Call me 'Sammy' again and I'll give you boobs the size of your head for the rest of the trip."

Autumn grinned, adjusting her bra strap in a way that had become second nature to her. "I didn't pack any other bras, so I hope you have some way to make me some clothes if you plan to follow through with your threat, Sammy." When Samantha did nothing but glare at the road she laughed. "I thought so. But seriously, where are we going?"

They'd been driving for well over an hour, actually, and had worn through the first half of Hamilton already. They'd just passed city limits and Autumn was starting to get anxious, and when she got anxious now she teased. Samantha had taken it as a sign of trust and growth, since Autumn trusted her enough to just get irritated with her when she pulled stunts like this. She hadn't had a panic attack in over a year—at least until the last few months.

"We," Samantha said as she took an exit, "are going to the mountains."

Autumn looked off in the direction the road went, up the winding path in the distance. Then she looked down at what she was wearing—yoga pants, sneakers, a zip-up hoodie and a v-neck, then she frowned. "I'm not exactly dressed for the cold weather."

"That's fine." Samantha smiled knowingly, more sensing than seeing the scowl coming from the passenger's seat.

When Autumn's scowl didn't work to get more information out of Samantha, she changed tactics. "Well then, Sammy. If you're not going to tell me anything, Sammy, I'll just have to wait it out, Sa—"

"That's it!" Samantha shouted. "You know I hate that name."

Autumn grinned. Finally! She'd gotten some reaction out of her, and even though it was a loud reaction Autumn could see Samantha was more annoyed than anything else. "I do know you hate that name."

"You know what?" Samantha's pursed lips told Autumn she may have gone a step too far. "Maybe you'll hate it now, too."

"What does that me—"

"Hey, Holly?" Samantha spoke over her.

From the dashboard console came a disembodied voice. "Yes?"

"Samantha, really, don't—"

"Don't worry," Samantha said. "I'm not putting any new changes on you, just letting you in on the current one."

"The current one? What does that mean?"

"Holly, cue Autumn in on what's been happening to her, mkay?" Samantha smiled.

Autumn frowned. Cue her in on what? She looked at Samantha, but she wasn't giving her anything. Then she lowered the visor and looked in the mirror. "Oh, no."

"Oh, yes." Samantha giggled.

"What did you do?!"

"I figured since you were acting like a child, you could fit the part."

"How old am I?" Autumn gasped, looking at the youthful face in the mirror. Her cheeks had that puffiness of teenage youth, with the baby fat that lingered.

"Probably somethjng like..." Samantha counted quickly on one hand. "Eighteen, I think? Maybe nineteen. Holly?"

"She is currently aged to nineteen years old." Came the voice.

"Fucking what?!" she squealed. Even her voice was higher! "I swear to God, Sammy—" she began, but she didn't finish her sentence. There was an immediate, profound shift in her body as the car around her got larger. Or, rather, as she shrunk another inch. She adjusted herself on the seat, grimacing at the realization that her clothes didn't fit her anymore. Not that they had a moment ago, either, but the changes were more pronounced now.

"I guess Autumn had a bit of a growth spurt between eighteen and nineteen, eh?" Samantha giggled.

"I wasn't even Autumn when I was nineteen!" Autumn said, her voice noticeably higher than even a few seconds ago.

"According to your biological history," came the voice from the console, "you experienced a growth spurt in your eighteenth year."

"That's made up!" Autumn said, vaguely remembering the past she had crafted for herself. Ethan had had a growth spurt, but nothing like this. "Holly, how tall am I now?"

"You're an even four foot, ten inches."

"Ha!" Samantha laughed, "I'm a full foot taller than you!"

Autumn was aghast. She looked down at her strange, younger body. She'd been twenty-five this morning, right? But when she examined herself she found the vast majority of her muscles were gone. Her legs were thinner, and though her hips were still wide they'd shrunk significantly. She pulled off her hoodie, stretching her arms in front of her and looking for the line of her triceps, but it was barely there. And when she looked down, her mouth opened in shock when she saw that her breasts were almost entirely gone. Beneath her oversized shirt was a bra that was far too large for what she actually had. She grabbed at her chest and turned to the giant sitting in the driver's seat. "What did you do to me?"

"You wouldn't stop calling me 'Sammy'." Samantha shrugged. "And like I said, I thought it was kind of childish, so..." she waved a hand up and down Autumn's body. "I made it so that every time you called me "Sammy" you'd get younger by a year."

If Autumn's jaw could have dropped a second time it would have. "And you made me forget?"

"Not forget, really. Just... not notice it." She smiled. "I thought it would be worth it to hear that stupid name so long as I got something out of it. But I overestimated my patience." She tapped her fingers on the steering wheel, craning her neck to look up at the foot of the mountain they were beginning to climb.

"And how long am I going to be like this?" Autumn asked.

"Oh, chill out, dude. You can change back whenever." Samantha offered a reassuring smile, pointing at the dash where a couple of custom controls hooked up to the CHANGE app were on display. "I just wanted to mess with you, not ruin Valentine's Day."

Autumn took a deep breath. Had that been particularly fun? No. Was it worth ruining the day over? Not at all. Had she done worse to Samantha? Oh, absolutely. She smiled, remembering how two Christmases back she'd made it so Samantha's IQ would drop every time she heard a Christmas song, and that she'd get just a little hornier whenever she saw a Christmas tree, and then she took her to the mall. "All I Want for Christmas is You" turned out to be the truth as soon as they got in the car and Samantha jumped her in the back seat.

Autumn looked at the dash and saw her profile with the custom change attached to it and hit a button marked "REVERSE". A pleasurable tingle came over her body as small changes began to take place. They built like small waves of light under her skin and she moaned softly, her youthful voice annoyingly high to her ears.

"You okay there?" Samantha asked.

"Nnh... yeah. Just... Oh, shit." Autumn gasped as a sharp pulse of pleasure began to overflow in her chest. "Why does this feel so good?" A feeling like her lover's tongue between her legs began to grow more and more as her chest slowly began filling out, moving at a teasingly slow pace.

"Now that might be my fault." Samantha said. "It's Valentine's Day, after all. I figured I'd help get you in the mood as we finish up our drive. I know how you hate switchbacks."

It was true, Autumn got carsick easily. But Samantha was right, she was too distracted to notice the winding road. "But why... oh fuck!" she arched her back, moaning and reaching under her shirt to grab her breasts as her nipples and areola grew. She gritted her teeth, trying to hold back another moan and failing. "Why is it so slow?"

"No particular reason. The default's set to aging you one year every five minutes for the reverse function." Samantha smiled. "Seems like you've got some fun ahead of you, Autumn. Try to keep the seat clean, will ya?"

But Autumn wasn't listening to her anymore. While the outside was frosty and cold, she was heating up. A tingling had begun to vibrate through her hips as they widened slowly. She gripped her chest with one hand, using her forearm to hold her breasts, and used the other to grab at her ass. It was like an itch under her skin that she couldn't reach—if the itch felt like the most amazing vibrator ever. Grabbing at her ass helped as she was able to push on the expanding flesh, but in the end it was too much for her. She felt muscle form under her fingers and fat tissue build up under her arm as her body grew several inches. She bit her lip, her eyes rolling back as the muscles in her thighs began to grow as well. It was so close... She was so close!

Eventually it was too much. She'd tried to be decent—as decent as one can be while grabbing their tits and ass—but she couldn't hold herself back anymore. She thrust her hand down the waistband of her yoga pants, seeking out and finding the wet folds of her pussy. A wave of pleasure came from her expanding thighs and she pulled her legs up to her chest, moaning louder and louder. The position made it impossible for her to do much with her fingers, but as the pleasure built from every part of her body just the pressure of her palm against her clit was enough to push her over the edge.

"Oh, fuck!" She shrieked, pushing her legs out and down against the floor of the car, spreading them as wide as she could and pushing her fingers inside her. She curled them, driving them in and out in a wild abandon before something new happened as her ass expanded. Apparently she'd begun her yoga and squatting workouts when she was nineteen, because she could clearly feel her butt expanding beneath her.

But it wasn't just the expansion. The pleasure that came from it was unlike anything Autumn had ever felt before. It was like being held down and fucked in the best way, but the pleasure wasn't coming from her pussy. It was coming from her asshole.

She looked up at Samantha to see if she was watching, too embarrassed to touch herself otherwise, only to find they had stopped and Samantha had her hand down her own pants, her wrist making small rotations. She gasped and smiled, forcing out, "Don't stop on my account. I'm just enjoying the show."

And it tipped Autumn over the edge. She tried to push her other hand down the back of her pants, but they'd grown too tight. With a furious, lust-filled roar she pulled down her pants, frustrated when they got caught at her knees but she left them there. Her right hand kept thrusting in and out of her pussy, now soaking wet as her left hand reached behind her, searching over her panties for the smoldering hot point that marked her asshole. She found it and pushed against it, but even she didn't expect the scream of pleasure that came from her. It was as if her entire body was a single orgasm that would never stop. She heard Samantha's moans vaguely in the distance and they drew her back into the moment and she locked eyes with her.

Samantha's face had the dazed expression she got after she came. Her hand was still down her white leggings, and her other was grasping at her tit. She looked at Autumn with a hunger Autumn had rarely seen, but when she looked down she realized why.

She was lying on her side, her knees held together by her yoga pants, making her ass and hips look wider than they were. Her shirt was up around her exposed breasts, which were still growing. Her skin was pale from not getting a tan in over a year, and it was covered in sweat. One hand was down the front of her panties, moving of its own accord, and the other was pressing hard against her rosebud, and even though she felt embarrassed at being a quivering mess, cumming nonstop from her ass and pussy at the same time, she knew she'd never be able to pull her hands away on her own. Moans of pleasure continued to fill the car as Autumn bucked back and forth as the origins of her orgasmic bliss changed constantly from her ass to her breasts to her stomach to her arms and her legs until finally it stopped. She'd grown all the way back up to twenty-five.