Autumn's Chores and Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think of the bottom?" the salesgirl asked, looking at the way the thong fit over Marla's plain white panties. "I know it's hard to tell like that."

"That's...what I wanted to ask you. I've never worn any kind of a thong before. Do you think it would...work for me? Be honest."

Marla twisted so she could look at her behind at the same time the girl was looking at it.

"Personally, I'd go for it," the salesgirl said. "If I look as good as you when I'm older I'd definitely wear something like that. But it's a personal thing. Maybe just buy the one, and if you like it you can get more in that style."

The young man and woman were getting closer. Marla was surprised that her instinct to duck back into the privacy of the dressing room was being overridden by a previously unknown desire to stay out in the open. She found herself wishing she didn't have her plain white panties mucking up the lines of her new outfit. Would the young man understand, when he finally got close enough to see all of her, or would he think she was a dweeb who didn't know how to dress herself? That was the question in Marla's head; not, as it would have been a few months ago, What am I doing out here on the open!?

"You've got such great legs," the salesgirl said. "Have you ever tried a garter belt and stockings? You've got the perfect body for it."

The young man and woman were getting even closer, already close enough to hear the conversation, nearly close enough to see Marla from head to toe. She briefly wondered why the salesgirl didn't suggest privacy. Maybe it was normal? Maybe brave women often paraded around the store in see-though undies?

"No, I've never tried a garter belt. I was thinking I might try one."

The young man was close, just ten feet away, standing with his girlfriend while she looked through a rack of sexy bedroom wear. Marla was in full bloom — goosebumps covered every inch of her and her happy nipples were happy indeed, making their aroused form known under the see-through blue lace, nearly poking through it.

"If you'd like something that's a little different than the usual garter belt, I really like this," the salesgirl said. She lifted a black satin and lace chemise of the rack. "It's got this laced-up back detail, like a corset, and it's got the garter straps attached right on the bottom of it. They're removable so you can wear it without the garter belt look if you want. It's low cut, so tons of cleavage, which would look hot on you. You're so tall, let me hold it up to the back of you...yeah, that's good. Your height must be all in your legs, because that falls just perfect, halfway down your butt. I wouldn't even wear panties with it. That'd be a super hot look and you'd be all ready for whatever. I've got the perfect thigh-high stockings up front to go with it. Sheer black. Wanna try it on?"

"Sure," Marla said. Her goosebumps had faded a bit, but the powerful energy of showing herself off was still with her. It was a crazy thrill that seemed to give her clarity and confusion in equal measure. She stepped into her dressing room, took off the midnight-blue lace bra and thong and put on the chemise. She listened to the girlfriend asking the salesgirl questions, and wondered if the young man could hear the rustle of satin and lace slipping over her naked skin. When she opened the dressing room door and stepped out her nipples were aroused to the point of obscenity again, and her goosebumps were nearly big enough to cast shadows. There was no need for her to be out in the store again, she already knew the sexy chemise fit perfectly, but her hand turned the doorknob and opened it anyway, and she was out, the air feeling like helium again, her quick glance telling her the young man was looking.

"Does this...fit?"

"Oh, wow," the salesgirl said. "That really works with your top. I've got one of these, I really love how it frames the cleavage. Sometimes when they're cut that wide and low it looks like a bad stripper costume, but that one really works. Turn around, let me see the length."

Marla turned, knowing she was being watched by the young man and his girl.

"Yup, perfect length," the salesgirl said. "Without panties just enough of your cheek will show. I love how that lacy trim at the bottom is see-through. And that lace-up corset look on the back is super hot."

"Do you have that in my size?" the girlfriend asked.

"Sure, it's right at the end of that rack there," the salesgirl said, pointing it out.

Marla was tingling. The young man was still looking at her when she turned around to face him again. He had a slight smile on his face and happy-looking eyes with dark lust burbling under the surface of them. Marla only glanced at him, and then again. And then again. The tingles grew each time, the third glance nearly giving her an orgasm.

"Are you gonna want stockings with that?"

The salesgirl's voice startled Marla, snapping her out of an ethereal, tingling near-meltdown.

"Yes, definitely. I...kind of love this one."

"You should. It's really good on you."

When Marla stepped into the dressing room the privacy seemed odd. It felt like some sort of science fiction cubical, a portal to another dimension. She stripped down to just her panties again, wondering if the young man was thinking about her doing just that. She tried on the stretchy little bra and tested its jiggle with a shake of her shoulders. Walking out into the open like that, in regular underwear, seemed like it was over the line, so she judged the fit herself behind the closed door. It made no sense, when she thought about it; she'd just been out there in the sexiest garments she'd ever worn. She shook her head at herself in the mirror, wondering if she would gradually start to understand all her new feelings. She heard the door to the dressing room next to her open and close, and she could hear the girlfriend stripping off her clothes. Yes, she realized, the walls and the door are paper thin. The young man had heard the satin and lace dragging across my aroused nipples. He'd heard my naked skin.

Jesse had a free afternoon the next day. He happily boarded the bus for the short trip out to Marla's house, and Marla happily readied herself for him — a quick straightening up of the rooms he'd be in, a quick shower that seemed a little pointless because she'd be helping him work, and a few dabs of subtle perfume, behind her ears and high up on her inner thighs. She flossed the teeth of her beautiful smile, and she sloshed some mouth wash in her mouth and ate a piece of rich, melty chocolate. She wasn't sure if she and Jesse had reached the 'hello kiss' stage, but if they had she wanted to surprise him with his favorite flavor.

It turned out they had reached that stage, or Marla had, anyway. Her mind was frothed to a horny lather ever since showing off for the handsome young man at the lingerie store, so as soon as Jesse walked up her front steps she pulled him close, grabbed his crotch with a gentle squeeze, and kissed him, long and deep.

"How's my lover boy today," she purred.

"Good," Jesse said, smiling.

He loved the chocolaty kiss, but he wasn't yet the suave, debonair type who could quickly put it his feelings about it into words. It mattered not. The way he kissed, the way he smiled, the way his shining eyes looked — all of it made Marla burn, more than she expected. It was deep, lusty horniness that made her feel like a completely different person.

"Take off your shirt for me," she said as she knelt in front of him on the concrete landing outside her front door. Jesse let his shirt drop while Marla unfastened and pulled down his pants. All of him but his feet and ankles was naked, his cock hard, pointing at the bright sky. It seemed crazy to him, being there like that, with nothing between him and the cars whizzing past on the road. But then Marla's mouth engulfed his throbbing hardness and it didn't seem crazy at all. It seemed right. Within moments his whole body was moving, fucking her mouth, and then her hands took over on his wet cock, and she looked up at him, smiling. "You like being seen, too, don't you," she said.

Back in her mouth, he could only moan. More cars went by. Marla's smoothly stroking hands took over again.

"Have you shown yourself to Morgan? Has she seen this beautiful cock?"

Jesse tried to speak but made do with a whimper and a nod.

Marla smiled, still stroking, squeezing. "She has? Were you hard?"

"Yes."

"Was she with Derek?"

"Yes."

"Tell me."

Marla took him back in her mouth and looked up at him with big, curious eyes.

"I was...sometimes I..."

Marla let the cock slip from her lips for a few words. "Do you play with yourself while they're fucking?"

Back in her mouth, Jesse moaned and nodded. He spoke with breathless words. "He sorta knows, I think, but I guess he doesn't care. I try and hide it, but one night, he couldn't see me and she could. I could tell she wanted to see more, so I...I...showed her." Jesse's words were breathless and Marla moaned when she felt cum spurting in powerful pulses, flooding her tongue and her taste buds. His cream was every bit as good as chocolate.

Three hours later, Jesse's bare chest and arms were scraped and tired again. Another section of the long hedge was pruned back and looking good. Jesse was raking up the last of the clippings.

"Are you staying for dinner?" Marla asked.

"Yeah, sure."

"Good. This time we can take that shower we keep talking about. I don't think you've ever smelled me or...tasted me...when I'm clean."

Jesse smiled. He thought she tasted fantastic when he'd first arrived that day, all chocolaty, but he knew she meant her pussy, and he was eager to taste it when it was all freshened up, to see how it differed from sweaty.

The shower in the little country house is small, just a curtained off bathtub with white ceramic tile on three walls. Marla was glad the previous owners had installed an oversized water heater because once she got in there with Jesse she wanted to stay for a long time. Everything about it was exciting and amazing, even something as simple as Jesse nibbling on the tips of her tits when hot water was streaming down her back and over her shoulders. It was as uncomplicated as sex gets but it was pure bliss. Jesse thought so, too. He loved his too-tall lover, and he especially loved her tits. Even on the first day, the day that he met her, with her wildly excited nipples bumping out the front of her little shirt, he almost came in his pants a couple of times watching her womanly breasts move. There in the shower, with the hot water streaming down, warming them, he took them in his hands as he nibbled the nipples, and Marla moaned.

"You're spoiling me," she purred. "What am I going to do when you find a girlfriend and leave me?"

"I won't," he said.

Marla closed her eyes and dreamed that it might be true; Jesse would always be there, tapping into her horny fever, lifting her to the rapture that she craved.

After a thorough soaping, an every-square-inch cleaning of both of their bodies, Marla was standing, with her forearms against the strange coolness of the tile wall and her long legs wide apart to lower her dripping ass and pussy to Jesse's height. His always-hard cock was finding its way into her warm, wet pussy.

"The other day, down in the living room, that's the first time anybody's fucked me standing up," she said, already moaningly breathless, arching her back even more, making herself even more fuckable.

Jesse smiled. "Really?"

"Yup. Ohhh...fffuck you feel good! Is it good for you? Do you like it standing up?"

Jesse's cock was going deep and it took a few moments for his beautifully happy mind to get some words out. "Yes," he breathed. "I love it."

He was thrusting, warm, wet and slippery into the pussy he loved, a pussy he knew would be his favorite until the day he died. His hands were on Marla's waist, and they slid down on her warm, water splattered skin, onto her hips and down further, his palms wrapping around her soft buttocks, his fingers spreading them so he could watch his cock disappearing inside her.

Marla felt it, the fingers spreading her open, the youthful energy filling her, feeding her. "Fffuckk, baby!... Oh yeah, fuck me!... Fuck me!"

Jesse sat at the kitchen table, watching, as Marla made dinner. She was wearing some of her new lingerie, the midnight blue bra with the see-through lace cups and the velvet trim, and the matching lace and velvet thong. She was self-conscious about the thong, it being the first time she'd worn such a thing. Having Jesse watch her so intently added to her doubts.

"Is it all right?" she asked, twisting to look at her own behind. "My ass is a lot older than Morgan's. Maybe I shouldn't wear something like this."

"No, it's...awesome."

Marla smiled. "You're way too polite." She twisted and looked again. "I guess it's not too bad. Maybe I'll get used to it."

Twinkles jumped up onto Jesse's lap, purring. Jesse petted him and he settled down, curling up into what looked like a warm ball of soft fur.

"Don't let me forget to pay you before you leave," Marla said, sitting down with two plates of quickly sautéed vegetables and chicken breast. "You did good today. I wish you wouldn't get all scratched up, though. It'll be cooler later in the week; you can wear a shirt."

"You don't have to pay me."

"Oh, no, I'm paying you. Otherwise it'll seem like I'm paying you with sex. Not that I'm worth it or anything."

"You are," Jesse said.

"I guess if I pay you it's like paying you for sex. It's a no win situation, so lets just stick to business. You do yard work, I pay you for it."

"Okay."

Marla ate a forkful of food and her eyes took in the details of Jesse's half-a-boy half-a-man face. "So how much light is there in your dorm room when you and Morgan are showing off for each other?"

Jesse smiled at his curious lover. "It's different. I've seen her during the day a couple of times, and sometimes in the morning. At night sometimes it's just the light from the stereo."

"Stereo? I thought you modern kids were all phones and earbuds."

"No, we've got this cool old stereo. Derek's father got it for him. He's an electrical engineer. I guess it's like a hobby to fix up old stereo stuff."

"Oh, nice! Yeah, back when I was at school the rooms with the nice stereos usually had the parties. My roommate had big speakers and lots of Grateful Dead CDs. Records, too. Remember those?"

"So you had parties?"

"No," Marla said. "I had two roommates; one of them was really old-fashioned, no fun at all, so we mostly partied down the hall with another guy with a good music collection. So...how bright is the light from your stereo? Can you see clearly at night?"

Jesse smiled again. "Yeah. It's enough to keep it from being dark. There's a big radio dial all across the front. It's all silver and the whole thing lights up. You know how your eyes sorta get used to things at night? It's easy to see everything.

"Did you have your hand on your cock? Were you wearing a shirt?

"No shirt. Yeah I was..."

"Strokin' it?" Marla said, smiling. "I know you must think I'm a pervert, but it's just so sexy. When I was young, sex was all private. I never saw anything, and no one saw me."

Jesse understood, so he gave Marla what she wanted — more of the sexy details.

"I sleep in sweats sometimes, just the pants, usually. I had 'em pushed down, to, like, my knees, I guess. The blanket was up by my waist and my hands were under it, but when I saw Morgan watching me I pushed it down more, so she could see everything. She was doing sixty-nine on Derek..."

Marla's eyes opened wide. "Wait! Wow, she was playing with his cock while she watched you? Was she sucking it?"

"Yeah. Sucking. Licking and stuff. It was pretty hot."

"I'll bet! And you were jerking off?"

"Not, like, fast or anything. I didn't want Derek to know. He was down under her, so he couldn't see."

"Wwwow!" Marla said. "That's like, the sexiest thing I've ever heard! Feel my heartbeat." She took Jesse's hand and pressed it to the center of her chest, between the mounds of her soft cleavage. "Can you feel it?"

Jesse nodded. He wondered which part of the story was the best for her. He was endlessly curious about how her horny mind worked.

"Now I want to sixty-nine you," she said. "Does that sound good?"

Jesse smiled. It was a dumb question; of course it sounded good, but he didn't want to tell her that. "Yeah," he said.

Marla smiled and even blushed a little, the pinkening hue showing up on her face and her chest. She loved talking so freely with Jesse, saying things that she never would have said in the past.

After they ate, Jesse helped with the dishes and then he and Marla spent some time on Marla's bed. Sixty-nine was first, after she helped her young lover out of his clothes. She was still in her new midnight blue lace, on top of Jesse, with his hard cock in her mouth. He loved the new sensation of pulling the velvet gusset of her sexy blue thong out of the way to get at her pink pussy. She tasted of clean water and soap, her womanly juices pure and fresh. His mouth drove her wild, sucking and nibbling and licking in all the ways he'd learned she loved. She came twice and he came with intense, musclebound spasms, flooding her mouth with the warmth of his cum.

Marla rolled off, onto her back, her chest heaving. Jesse's fingers played with her bellybutton. She lifted her head and looked at herself. "Do you like the blue?" she asked.

"I love it."

"I bought another one I'll show you next time. It's even more fun."

Jesse smiled. "So what were the parties like, when you were at school?" he asked.

"Oh," Marla said, lying flat on her back, looking at the ceiling. "Should I admit we smoked pot? I guess so; you've probably seen it all. Lots of beer. I don't remember any hard liquor, but there probably was some. Tequila, I guess. Oh, I got drunk on Ouzo one time. It was always just good music, people sitting around, talking. How about you? What are your parties like?"

"Lots of drinking games. Some of 'em get really drunk. I don't, but..."

"What kind of games? Sexy ones?"

"Yeah, sometimes. Strip stuff."

Marla smiled. She propped herself up on her elbows, watching Jesse's scraped-up hand trace circles on her belly. "Strip stuff? Is that common these days?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"Wow. If that had happened back when I was up there..." She paused and thought of all the cute guys that lived in her dorm building when she was there. "...that would have been...interesting."

"Would you have?" Jesse asked. "Not all the girls do."

"That's the question of the hour, isn't it," Marla said, her mouth curling into a smile. "Back then, probably not. Now? Probably."

"Really? What changed?"

"My divorce. You. I don't know, I guess I kind of like myself all of the sudden. I seem to want to show myself off. Maybe it's because I'm getting older. I'm still holding together, so, it's now or never, right?"

Jesse didn't answer. Getting old was a subject he had little understanding of, and he didn't think of Marla as old. Nothing she did or said reminded him of old people, and as for her appearance, every bit of it made him horny, and that had nothing to do with 'old.'

"So," Marla said, "I already know you join in those games, because you told me you did it back home with, what was her name? Haley?"

"Yeah. But that was the only time I ended up naked."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Now, I'm...careful, I guess."

"So you just want to play so you can be there to see some tits?"

Jesse smiled. "Yeah. Lots of guys do."

"But it goes further, you said, right? What did you say that porn was? Dare Dorm?"

"Yeah, Dare Dorm. College Rules is another one."

1...34567...12