Autumn's Chores and Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesse smiled. "Yes."

A few moments later he was behind his horny older woman and his rock-hardness was making her moan again.

"Fuck me fast and hard if you want, baby," she said. "Whatever you want."

Jesse groaned loud, a surprising noise that made Marla smile. It was the start of an unleashing of his youthful energy that quickly took her breath away; a fast, hard, ass-pummeling round of doggy style that had them both yelling out their excitement, noises and words that nearly echoed in the quiet room.

"Yeah!...Fuck!...Oh, fuckin' Yeeeaahh!" Marla bellowed, absorbing her boy-toy's lusty, full-throttle exuberance like an old pro. "Fuck me, Jesse!" she screamed. "Fuck me!"

Marla didn't cum again, but Jesse did, her breathless cries morphing with happy laughter when she felt him lose his excited young mind. It was such a joyous thrill she let the laughter take over, rolling and gathering her sweaty boy in her arms, giggling breathlessly as she frantically kissed his neck and his strong shoulder.

"God this is fun!" she said. "You'll come back, right? You're not going to tell your friends some desperate old lady raped you, are you?"

"No! Yeah, I'll come back! I want to!"

"Good," Marla said, holding his warm body tight against hers. "I want us to be on the same page here. If you get uncomfortable with anything, you'll tell me, right?"

Jesse nodded. He looked like he wanted to kiss her, so she moved toward him and his lips met hers, not chocolaty anymore, but wonderful enough to make Marla moan. She felt the smooth muscles in his upper arm, and her other hand touched his naked ass for the first time. It was smooth, too, ridiculously so, and she moaned again when she felt it's powerful muscles flex. The kiss was less frantic, a low smolder of tongues and warmth that gave her ass-caressing hand time to explore. Jesse's legs were splayed in a way that gave access to his manhood. With Marla's wrist pressed in the warmth between his ass cheeks, her gentle hand found his balls, sneaking up on them from behind. Her kissing mouth smiled when Jesse moaned. She caressed the soft, smooth things, marveling in how taut they felt, how young. Without letting go of them, her fingers tickled the underside of the cock that had done such wonderful things to her, its rock-hardness finally dissipated, resting, recharging she hoped, for at least one more round of blissful fucking. She moaned into Jesse's mouth, telling him how happy her warm hand was to be playing with that part of him.

The kiss was incredible. It made Jesse's mouth water. The way Marla's tongue flicked playfully, the way she smiled when she did it. He'd never kissed a smile before, that he could remember. It was kind of amazing. The kiss was so wet and juicy it made him think of her pussy. He badly wanted to have his mouth on it, to taste it, and the thought of doing it hardened his cock again. Marla moaned when her playful fingers felt it grow.

"Someone's incorrigible," she said, the nearly whispered words fluttering across Jesse's lips like a warm breeze.

It was the first time he'd heard anyone use the word, but he knew what it meant. He smiled and tried to think of a way to find out if a woman Marla's age would be interested in having him lick her pussy.

"Derek and Morgan do something else," he said.

"Do they now," Marla said, smiling. She reached her arm farther in, between warm ass cheeks and past tight smooth balls, so she could squeeze Jesse's reinvigorated hardness in her happy fist. It felt amazing to have a hold of him that way, from behind. Jesse thought so too, and he moaned. "Just what do they do that excites you so much?" Marla asked.

"Sixty-nine. Do you know what that is?"

Marla smiled wider. "Yes, I know," she said. "It's been around a lot longer than I have."

"Really? I thought, maybe, it was kinda new."

"There's nothing new," Marla said. "People have been doing naughty things to each other for as long as there's been people. But that doesn't mean everybody's done everything. I've never been with anybody who wanted to try sixty-nine, so I've never done it. You'll have to help me figure it out, okay?"

Jesse smiled. "Okay. So...I go on my back, and you...turn around."

"I'm pretty sweaty down there," Marla said. "I could take a shower first. We could take a shower."

Jesse liked the idea, but he was already hard and didn't want to put off tasting Marla's pussy. He rolled onto his back and reached for her hand.

Marla giggled. "I guess we're gettin' down and dirty." She repositioned herself and giggled again when she lifted her long leg over Jesse's head. She twisted around so she could see what was happening, amazed that she was spread so wide right over his face. "Wow. You're right in there, aren't you. Yikes."

Happy sounds flew out of her lungs when Jesse's mouth made contact with her slippery softness. "Oh-h-ho!...Fffuck!" she said. Her hips started moving, dragging her tingly, wet pussy across Jesse's tongue. She wrapped her hand around his hard young cock and breathy words floated from her mouth. "Oh, yeah...I like this...Fffuuck..."

Jesse liked it, too. Watching Morgan sixty-nine his roommate always made him extra horny. Something about seeing a girl's ass that way, moving just the way Marla's was, it was the most perfect of all the sexual visuals he could imagine. It said 'this girl likes sex' better than any other position, at least that's the way Jesse saw it. And the way Marla was reacting to her first time trying it was thrilling.

She took Jesse's cock into her mouth and was moaning loud, moans that came one right after another, on every breath. Her hips moved more forcefully, grinding her pussy harder and harder against Jesse's hungry, surprisingly skillful mouth. It wasn't long before she came, cock in squeezing hand, head thrown back, her open mouth spewing otherworldly noises toward the ceiling. Twinkles jumped on the bed, agitated, checking to see if Marla was okay. She was. She was very okay.

"Fffuuck!" she exclaimed, when she was able. She filled her mouth with young cock again. Hungy. Voracious. She felt the breath of Jesse's deep moan on her pussy.

"Why have I never tried this?" she asked herself out loud, teasing the hard cock in her hand with her tongue as she reveled in the tingly pussy licking. "It's like the best thing ever. You like it, babe?" she asked, smiling lustily, moving her hips again, smearing her post-orgasmic wetness all over Jesse's nose, mouth and chin. "You like it like this?"

"Mmm hmm," Jesse mumbled. His lips and tongue were too busy to form words.

"Do I taste dirty?" Marla asked. "Do you like your women all sweaty and dirty?"

Jesse reluctantly separated his lips from Marla's juicy pussy so he could speak. "You taste...better than chocolate."

Jesse's mouth made contact again, and Marla moaned through an open-mouthed smile. She couldn't ever remember sex feeling so thrillingly good, so deeply soul-satisfying. A fleeting thought of her ex-husband drifted through her mind, the first time she'd thought of him with a smile on her face since they'd fallen out of love. He'd made his messy exit and the puzzle pieces of her new life were falling into place. A wonderful little house in the country, and sex with a guy who really loved it. So what if he was a boy; he was old enough, he wanted to be there, and she did, too.

They stayed in that sixty-nine for the longest time. Marla had another orgasm, a deep, guttural one that thrilled Jesse so much he had one, too. The first spurt of his young cream went halfway to the ceiling, and then Marla took his pulsing cock into her mouth, the first time she'd ever tasted a man's warm cream. The moans that emanated from her were agitating Twinkles again, but Marla didn't notice. She was lost in the dream of perfect sex for the first time in her life. Lost in the soul of the perfect boy.

ā€”

"Hi Jesse!"

Marla was sitting on her front steps, waving at her young lover. Twinkles was sprawled up against her thigh, his furry body soaking in the mid-day sun. He wasn't an outdoor cat, but every once in a while he was allowed to lounge in the fresh country air.

Jesse was arriving to work on the hedges, but both he and Marla anticipated another bedroom session after the yard work was done; more of the blissful, naked, warm and wild sex that had overtaken both of their imaginations for the last twenty hours or so. He waved as he walked up the driveway, the smile on his face just as big as the one on Marla's.

She looked him over as he got closer, picturing him naked. "How was class today?"

"Good."

"How 'bout last night? Was Morgan around?"

"Yeah. It was better, though."

"Better? Why, what'd she do?"

"Oh. Just the usual. But...I just thought about you and it wasn't so..."

Marla smiled. "I'm happy I could help. You really thought about me? I thought you said she has the nicest ass at the school."

"Yours is nicer." Jesse blushed after he said it and looked shy.

"Oh my gosh," Marla said. "That's the nicest compliment I've ever gotten. And you're just too adorable for words."

Jesse blushed even pinker. "So, you want me to cut those bushes?"

"Yeah," Marla said. "I talked to somebody that knows about them. She said we can cut a lot off of them and they'll come back nicer. They're just too close to the driveway; I'm always afraid I'm going to scratch my car. There's, like, fifty of them, though, so it might take a few days. Think you can stand spending that much time with me?"

"Sure. Maybe you can find more for me to do after that?"

Marla smiled. "Oh yeah, there'll be jobs. A big yard like this always has something to do. We'll have to work around your school work though. That always comes first."

Jesse smiled. 'Always comes first' made him think of the amazingly intense and beautiful orgasm Marla had when they were on her bed for the first time. He'd expected it to be more of a challenge, making an older woman cum.

"What?" Marla said, when she saw his mischievous smile.

"Nothing," Jesse said.

Marla got tingles from the sexual tension. She was tempted to drag Jesse into the house and fuck him first and do yard work later, but she knew that once they got started they'd just stay in bed all afternoon. "All right then," she said, trying her best to stay composed. "The long-handled cutters are in the garage. I thought we could put the cuttings on that old sheet and drag them out where the leaves are."

Jesse's face brightened. "You're helping me?"

"Sure. We make a pretty good team, don't you think?"

"Yeah!" Jesse said.

The work commenced and Marla was sweating before Jesse was. Earlier, before Jesse had arrived, she and Twinkles had decided she should wear her jiggle bra again, the pink one with the loosely elastic fabric that made her breasts bounce. She'd debated about going bra-less and extra nippley, like their first day raking leaves, but she was starting to like the extra lift and bounce of the jiggle bra, and it was so thin her nipples still made themselves known. It was the best of both worlds.

Jesse was in shorts and a t-shirt again, but the shorts weren't quite as baggy. Marla liked the way they showed off his young ass; it had a perky curve to it that she loved ā€” young muscle in perfect form. Jesse broke a sweat soon after Marla did, and he took off his t-shirt and tossed it on the grass. Marla wanted to comment but the two of them were still feeling things out, not yet the say-anything-do-anything lovers that she hoped they'd someday be.

"Did you eat all those cookies I sent home with you?"

"Oh, yeah," Jesse said. "My roommate liked them. He wanted to know about you."

"What'd you tell him?"

"Just...that you're hot."

Marla smiled. "I'm hot? Wow...that's...so nice to hear. I'm not even gonna tell you how old I am."

Jesse smiled. "He wondered if I was gonna...try and get with you."

"Ha! What did you say?"

"Nothing. I was trying to look normal, but...it wasn't easy."

"Thank you. I'd hate to get a reputation around here, not that he knows me or anything." Marla thought about the situation and realized Jesse might someday find himself in a difficult situation of trying to cover up her indiscretions. "You know, don't worry about it too much. I mean, I'd rather you didn't go around bragging about banging me, but if you ever say something by mistake don't worry about it, okay? I'm a big girl, I can deal with it. Who knows, maybe I'll even tell someone about you. I'm kind of proud of this, actually; the fact that I'm attractive to a handsome young man like you."

"You are!" Jesse said, a little too enthusiastically.

Marla giggled. "I feel like a kid again when I'm with you. You have no idea what a big deal that is for me at this point in my life." She paused, looking into Jesse's eyes. A smirking smile curled her lips. "And you make me so fucking horny. I've never felt anything like this, never enough to say those words to anybody." She paused again, and then she let him know just how horny she was. "Can I give you a blowjob, like, right now?"

She was on her knees unfastening his shorts before Jesse could answer, but of course his answer would have been yes. He looked over his shoulder at the country road. There wasn't a vehicle in sight, but it was a bus route, and a truck route into town, and...

"Shouldn't we go somewhere?" he asked.

His call for sanity was too late. Half hard already from the jiggle bra and Marla's smile, his cock was out and Marla had inhaled it into her mouth, like she needed it. She pulled his shorts down past his knees, so she could get her hands on her favorite tight young ass. A car went by, but it was from the direction that couldn't see them until it was already whistling past the house, so the driver was oblivious. Jesse had hardened up as quick as a wink, and Marla let the young cock bounce free of her wet lips, the suddenly beautiful, suddenly rock-hard shaft pointing up toward the blue sky.

"I want you to cum in my mouth," she said, her eyes looking up at Jesse. She mouthed the hard flesh again, two times. "Will you do that for me, babe? Hmm?"

She sucked him in again and went a little wild, the first time a blowjob had felt so good to her, so vital, so important. She hooked an arm around Jesse's thigh and played with his balls with her fingers, and her other hand slid on the slippery cock the same way her lips and mouth were doing. It was happening at a frenetic pace, and Jesse's hips started fucking. Marla was moaning, Jesse was moaning, the sound of a big truck's horn cut though the quiet country air. Jesse was cumming, and Marla was drinking it all in ā€” the cum, the moans, the trucker's approval. It was magic, and then it was over.

"Fffuuck!" she said, sitting back on her heels, her chest heaving with gasping breaths. She swirled the slippery taste around in her mouth, and her eyes drifted up to Jesse's. "Whoa," she said, quietly breathless. "Sorry, I...got kinda carried away."

Jesse smirked. "You're not sorry," he said.

"Pull up your pants!" Marla said, her breathless smile mischievous again. "What are you, an exhibitionist?"

Jesse smiled and pulled up his shorts. Marla was still down, sitting on her heels, watching him as he fastened them. She stayed like that, with his taste still in her mouth, watching as he picked up the hedge clippers and got back to work. He glanced at her a few times, smirking, wondering what she would do next.

"Do all girls give blowjobs these days?" she asked. "Is it just...normal sex?"

"Not the way you do it," he said, clipping branch after branch. "That was way better than normal."

Marla smiled. "Really? I'm not...experienced at that, at all. So do all girls do it these days? Back in my day it was kinda rare."

"I guess...maybe...I don't know. I don't have much to go on."

"When did you lose your virginity?" she asked, still sitting on her heels on the grass at the edge of the driveway.

"Two years ago."

"So, senior year at high school?"

"Yup."

"Was it good, or was it not so good?"

"I was really good, but nothing like...you."

Marla smiled, stood up and started gathering branches. "Was she a cute girl? How did you do it?"

Jesse smiled and didn't answer. He kept on clipping.

"What, you don't want to tell me?"

"You're very curious, about...things."

"This is gonna sound stupid to you," Marla said, "but...I feel like I never had a sex life. Not a real one. The kind where people really love it, you know?"

"Really? But you're so...sexy."

"Ha! It's all an illusion, my sweet boy. All an illusion. You're helping make it real, though. What's happening between us, this is big for me. You came into my life at the perfect time."

Jesse glanced at his sexy lover. He was glad he was important to her and not just a fling. "Her name's Haley," he said. "We grew up together, just a few blocks apart. She hung out with different friends, though. The partiers. They drank and got high and stuff."

"Is she cute?"

"Really cute. I always thought so. She's, like, really small, and, I'm not too tall, so...I always liked those girls."

"Not a giant like me, huh?"

"You're not. Your legs are way nicer than the shorter girls."

"So what happened? Did she get you drunk and take advantage of you?"

"No. Sort of, I guess. We were at the same party. This guy from school, his parents were away. I drank more than I was used to; there was this strip drinking game a lot of them were playing. Haley was already in her underwear, and she looked super hot. It sort of messed up the way I was thinking, you know?"

"Yeah, I know," Marla said. "So did you join in the game?"

"Yeah. I did really bad. I remember only having my underwear on, and I didn't want to take them off, because I was...hard, you know? And she came over and pulled them down. I didn't stop her because I guess I wanted her to do it. It was weird, everybody was looking and cheering, but I didn't mind because she had a look on her face that was...nice."

"Wow. Sexy story. Did you go all the way from clothed to naked before she did?"

"Yup. She still had her bra and her thong thing on."

"So what did you do, just stand there all hard?"

"No. She said 'I won!' and she took my hand and she brought me upstairs to one of the bedrooms. It was big and fancy, the parent's one, I think. She was naked really fast. The kiss was amazing."

"Wow," Marla said. "Tell me."

"She had her hand on my...cock, and we kissed. We just stood there, kissing. I could feel her...tits against me. She pulled my head down and I...sucked on them. They're big like yours."

"Really? Wow. A little petite girl with big tits. You hit the virgin jackpot, didn't you."

Jesse smiled. "It was pretty hot."

"Tell me."

"We kissed some more. She put my cock between her legs. Have you ever done that? Standing up?"

"I don't think so, no. We'll try it later. So you were like, thrusting between her thighs?"

"Yup. Super hot."

"Could you hear the party? Were there other people up there? Was the door shut?"

"Yeah, the party was loud. It was kinda wild. There was other people in other bedrooms. We could hear 'em."

"Really? You could hear sex? Wow, I've always wondered about that."

"You never have?" Jesse asked.

"No. Like I said, shitty sex life that's hopefully just starting. So the door wasn't closed?"

"No. I kind wanted it to be, but..."

"Haley wanted it open?"

"I think maybe, yeah."

"Wow, what is it with girls these days? Haley and Morgan both doin' it out in the open. Do you know if anyone saw you guys?"

"Yeah. A bunch of people. It was kind of...exciting."

"Haley thought so, too?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure. She was smiling when people were yelling in at us."

"Wow. Wild party. I was never at anything like that. How much could they see of her?"