Autus: Epilogue Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had three sessions left before the drug ran out. Each time, I would have to up the amount of cum she ingested, partially at her request, and partly because I couldn't bring myself to reduce it. Even if I did, I'm fairly certain Gwen would've found her own source soon enough, whether it be from Kona or Allie, or setting up her own session. Anyway, after the next session, which featured several of the larger performers for Golden, Gwen's measurements were as such:

Height: 14 feet nothing. Her largest growth at that stage, and surprising to say the least. It's almost terrifying to be in the same room as her, considering that, when she's sitting down, she is still far taller than me or Allie. Thankfully, she stopped gaining height here. While I enjoy seeing her grow, no matter how so, it was getting out of hand. Actually, it already was, but at least this was somewhat manageable.

Bust: 42 Hyper J cup. Something of note, that I forgot to mention prior in this entry, is Gwen's nipples. Now, like most people, I love the female body. And one of my favourite aspects of the feminine form is the nipples. Even I'm not sure what it is necessarily; maybe it's the shape of them? Maybe it's the fact that they're a sure fire way to make any modern woman moan? I'm not sure.

Anyway, back to her nipples. Put simply, they were massive. No other way to really say it, each nipple was at least five inches long, and exceptionally thick around. To give an idea of it, Gwen's own hands, proportionate to her figure, could only just wrap around them. Neither I, nor Allie or Kona could hope to fit them in our mouth. As it was, the closest thing to a blowjob we can give Gwen is all three of us licking her cock sloppily. Fortunately, we all enjoy it. Off track again, sorry. I'll start giving her nipple measurements for next two updates.

Nipples: 5 inches long, half again as thick as a soda can.

Balls: 35 inches in diameter.

Cock: 16 feet 3 inches erect. 8 feet 4 inches flaccid.

As mentioned just a few paragraphs ago, Gwen's height was no longer changing. And, again as previously mentioned, it was somewhat of a relief. Though with how her body was continuing its development I couldn't say if it was an entirely good thing, considering how her endowments were already so massive. She was already vastly well endowed, even for her size. Her cock, as it had been for quite some time now, was over two feet above her. After her height stopped, the growth rate of all other areas only increased. Her measurements after her second to last sessions were as follow:

Height: 14 feet, I figured it was worth mentioning again.

Bust: 42 Hyper N cup. By this point her torso was almost completely obscured by her breasts. Allie had contacted a friend of hers, who made custom bras, and was working on getting the Hyper bra sizes put into production. It wasn't surprising, since she said she may try and reach that level someday.

Nipples: 7 inches long, almost twice as thick as a soda can. They honestly did resemble penises at that stage, minus the bulbous heads, though they had yet to lactate in any way as of yet. Thankfully, they were, and still are, just as sensitive as her cock.

Balls: 38 inches in diameter. A little over one foot larger than a yoga ball. They were truly massive, though not quite so much when put into perspective against the rest of her body.

Cock: As I said before, her rate of growth in other areas seemed to increase with her height no longer increasing, and my proof comes in the form of her cock. At that time it measured 20 foot nothing when erect. Yes, it's as tall as Gwen with Allie standing on her shoulders.

I no longer had a bedroom necessarily. While it was still there and I continued to sleep in the room, there was no bed, tables or television. Instead, the only thing that was consistently inside of it, was Gwen. We, Allie, Kona and I, had moved the furniture out of the room since the redhead reached her current 14 feet of height, and her balls exceeded yoga ball size. Fortunately, the apartment, with reinforced flooring and walls, had exceptionally large doors. Almost as if they were made with this situation in mind.

Despite that, the skin of Gwen's balls would brush the sides. It honestly worried me that she would get stuck one of these days. I'm sure some of the readers are wondering about mine, and my friends, sleeping arrangements. To answer that very simply, Gwen is our bed. Kona sleeps between her breasts, and often has to climb out. Allie and I switch between using her warm, soft balls, and flaccid cock as a bed. Surprisingly, they were extremely comfortable.

For quite some time, Gwen had been forced to come to the university at least once a day. The reason for this was that her sheer seminal output, which had flooded my apartment when she'd had a particularly vivid wet dream, was on par with hundreds of Futanari cumming at once. To the point that her orgasms required the advanced cleaning system in place at the university, since the one in the apartment building was far from up to the task. To sum it up simply, Gwen needs to cum in the university's gymnasium or she'll flood my apartment.

You may think she could simply hold off on cumming until her next session, but that's far from true. Gwen, when she first started this experiment, chose to have expandable testicles. Essentially, they store her backed up cum and swell accordingly. If she doesn't climax for twenty four hours, her balls effectively double in size. I know this because that was when she flooded mine, and several others, apartments. I almost shudder at the thought of what would happen if she held back for a week.

Anyway, let's talk about her measurements once more. This is the final, scheduled session for her. As such, I decided to make it something of a celebration. To accomplish this, I invited all of the performers currently in town, Allie and Kona, all previous volunteers and even put out an advert for any Futanari looking to fuck one the daughter of Beverly Anderson. The turnout was honestly more than I could've imagined.

Prior to this, the most people I had gathered was about two hundred. They had packed the gym, though nowhere near its capacity. This had blown that out of the water, with what looked to be five hundred people gathered, all in varying stages of undress and of different sizes. The largest person there looked to be about four, maybe five feet. The smallest was an adorable four inches. Gwen, evidently struck by inspiration, organised them from smallest to largest. She also had me, and some of the other volunteers filming it.

Beverly agreed wholeheartedly with her. It would be one of her debut films, one where she was gangbanged for hours by small Futanari, all of whom were barely a fraction of her size, only for it to go up and up. It would culminate in a final gangbang with her and at least a dozen Futanari with cocks about a fifth of hers. During that time, anyone who was ready for another orgasm would join in briefly to give Gwen another helping. Over the course of the film, the redheaded amazon's stomach would only swell bigger and bigger.

Given that this happened only yesterday at the time that I'm writing this entry, I can remember it clearly. I won't go into excessive detail, as such I'll just tell you about her growth, magnificent as it was. You'll recall that prior to this, her cock measured at 20 feet solid when erect. As she laid in the middle of the gym, with several Futanari around her, some working to yet another orgasm, and others simply basking in the sight and afterglow. Her stomach was enormous, bigger than her entire body's mass.

And that was comprised entirely of semen. It still amazes me to this day just how potent the drug is; allowing the human body to transform and stretch in such a fashion. To go off a little bit here, I've been working hard on upgrading it and, in all honestly, yesterday's sight had been something of a catalyst for me. My desire to create a more powerful form of the drug, and give it variations, particularly if it meant people could see this in action, or attain a body similar to Gwen's. Just thinking about the possibility of seeing a city full of people like Gwen is enough to get me wet.

I think I need to take a break. Though Gwen went out a while ago. So did Allie and Kona... Guess I'm gonna have to take care of this myself. I'll be back shortly...

Okay, I'm back. Where was I? Alright, back to Gwen's ensuing growth. She laid in the centre of the pool, her enormous stomach in plain view, splattered liberally with cum, as with the rest of her. The redhead panted, occasionally moaning, and even asking for more in an exhausted, hoarse voice. Unsurprising, considering the abuse her throat had seen throughout the session. I could hardly believe she could still handle even more, though several were more than willing to give into her request. I'm almost certain that every Futanari there came at least twice, every drop of cum going into her stomach, anus or womb. She almost doubled in size by the time everyone was empty.

I'm more than willing to swear on my life that I'll never see such an amazing sight ever again. While watching her grow has been something of an experience, this was on another level, to see her body reach a peak I never though was possible. Enough build up, since I'm sure anyone reading this is on the edge of their seat, that or your seat is soaking wet. Gwen's stomach quickly shrank down, however it was so much mass that, even at its pace, she was still giant by the time the cum went to her assets. Oh god, I'm already getting wet again.

Her breasts were always the first to expand and this time was no exception. You'll recall she was a 42 Hyper N cup when I last measured her. They gained inch upon inch with every couple of seconds that passed, each one so big that, where she laid, they were beginning to eat up the ground space. They enveloped her arms, growing out and up.

Shortly after their growth started, Gwen's nipples joined in. One might expect them to grow in tandem, but that was not the case. They developed faster, much faster than ever before. Prior to this, their growth has been slow and somewhat jerky, like they were being forced to grow, but now their expansion was quick and smooth. With every cup size Gwen gained, her nipples seemed to grow another two inches. She grew from N cups, to O, to P, Q, R, S, and T... on and on. Neither her bust nor her nipples slowed.

By the time her breast expansion came to an end she was a 44 Hyper V cup. Yes, I have done the calculations, I've measured her again and again to make sure I was right, and she is just that massive. They totally obscured her torso and even her hips, and yet I never once thought they looked to sag. Heck, even their weight didn't seem all that cumbersome, as Gwen proved later on by walking around perfectly normally, as if she didn't feel them. Just how strong is she?

Then I saw something that, at the time, stunned me into complete silence. I had been talking to her mother, both of our attentions preoccupied on one another, until we caught sight of her. Gwen's nipples, which had been growing steadily as I said before, well... put as simply as I can, they aren't nipples anymore. Instead, jutting from her engorged areolae, were a pair of phalli. No, I didn't take anything prior to the session and I was most certainly not dreaming.

Gwen, who hadn't realised at the time, now had three penises. One where it was supposed to be, and two where her nipples once were. They were both eighteen inches long and as thick around as a large bottle of soda. No one there had said anything at the time, shocked as we all were by the view. Though it was soon put to shame as the growth spread to the rest of her body.

To my surprise, I saw a visible development to her hips. They grew out, becoming the perfect brood mother hips one might want in a mother, while ass pressed against the floor, cushioning her rear nicely. While she was still incredibly top heavy, since it would be borderline impossible for her not to be, she now possessed the coveted hourglass figure. I'd always found her attractive, well, at least after a couple of sessions, but now she on a whole new level. I can still hardly believe she would want to fuck someone like me. She could have anyone she wanted.

Enough of my worries. Gwen's stomach had completely shrunken now, though her cock had yet to begin its own growth. It was rock hard at that time, the sensations of being fucked and growing as she had been enough to keep her erect throughout the day, though she had yet to cum. When several of us thought she wasn't about to grow anymore, she gave a cry of ecstasy and her cock lurched forward five full feet in a near instant. I'm sure some of us there thought it was done at that, but were pleasantly mistaken.

After the initial burst of growth, her cock settled into a slow and steady pace. That was the keyword though; slow. I'm pretty sure her body knew that if it maintained such a vast rate of growth her cock would completely overwhelm her. That wasn't to say the development wasn't visible, she was gaining millimetres gradually over the seconds, though it was slow enough that it would take about an hour for her to gain roughly one foot. However, her balls were another matter.

Leading up to this, they were half again as large as yoga balls. A regular exercise ball was roughly as high as the average woman's legs, but with Gwen, they hung a little higher than her shins. I find it amazing that the skin only seems to stretch, rather than grow to accommodate the testicles within, forcing her scrotum to pull taut around the slightly oval shaped orbs. Her skin even had a sheen to it from how tight they were, almost like a drum skin. The only distortions to the flesh were her veins, thicker than my wrists in fact.

I can honestly say the feeling of them pulsing against my hands is quite the sensation. It's almost like their pumping an aphrodisiac of some kind into me, that's the best way I can describe how arousing the sensation is. I can't say if it's just my own personal fetish for this, though one I was unaware I had, or if Gwen's unconsciously pumping out a pheromone that becomes more potent with physical contact, but for whatever reason her balls never fail to put me into something of a heat. But that's enough about me and my possible oversized ball fetish.

Her testicles expanded at a near terrifying rate. For every centimetre her cock gained, they jumped forward at least an inch, and for every inch her dick grew, her balls expanded three. Gwen had her legs spread, no doubt too weak to pull them shut, and her taut sac completely filled the space between them. Even then, they were only expanding further to begin covering the skin of her legs. All that time, Gwen moaned lewdly as the pleasure flowed freely, all while she reached up weakly to stroke her slowly growing cock. I couldn't resist and handed my camera to someone else and moved to her.

Only when I walked up to her, did I really get the sense of sheer enormity. Her breasts were up to my chin with her laying down, the cocks drooling pre-cum liberally. I recall licking my lips, my mouth watering with pure desire. Gwen noticed me and smiled lazily, eyes somewhat unfocused as her body sparked with pleasure. I didn't hesitate, kneeling down by her head and kissing her deeply, feeling her massive tongue easily subdue mine. I could never hope to go against her, she was perfect; strong, beautiful, kind. No matter how I tried to rationalise it, I couldn't help but call her my mistress.

That was something I hadn't addressed yet. Since that night at the theatre, whenever I'm overwhelmed by lust, to the point that my cognitive mind can only focus on cumming, I take on a submissive personality. That isn't to say I don't have one normally, rather, I'm usually fairly timid and prefer to avoid confrontation. It's easy to recall when I was a child and I would simply take any form of bullying that came my way, though it was different as I matured. I began to enjoy it when someone insulted me in a sexual fashion. Though I never once thought I was a submissive at heart.

And in essence, I'm not. It's only with Gwen that I feel like I need to submit to her. I've been with Allie for quite some time, done many things with her sexually, but not once had I felt we weren't equals. My redhead lover was completely different, though I'm pretty sure I know why, one of the key reasons no doubt being her intimidating height and endowments. It no doubt comes as a surprise that I would consider her my superior/dominant lover, when she is, or rather was, so similar to me. She was timid and shy, but there's something there now.

I realise this seems like pure conjecture on my part. In truth, it really is. When we're not sexually active with one another, she acts like an odd mix of me and Allie; shy and timid, but fun at the same time. And when we do have sex, I can scarcely remember any details. All that comes to mind is mind altering pleasure, and the warmth and love I feel when we finish, since Gwen wraps her strong arms around me to hold me close. Allie isn't jealous at all, if anything she encourages us to behave like lovers. It's a good thing polygamy is a more widely accepted thing nowadays.

Always with the tangents... My apologies. Back to yesterday's events: as I kissed her deeply, I moved my body to straddle her chest as best I could, my knees digging into the comfortable pillows of her breasts. Oddly, the pressure caused her moan and her nipple cocks to spray a small rope of thick pre-cum. That got me thinking. As I pulled away from her, I purposefully put my weight onto my knees and her eyes roll back slightly from the pleasure. Did she develop prostates in her breasts?

When all was done I did perform a quick x-ray and found she had done so. Gwen had three prostates, all somewhat larger than average and all highly sensitive in the most pleasurable way. At that stage it was just a theory, but one that I acted on as I hugged her breasts with all my body, each mound at least the size of a yoga ball. I explored each tit individually, squeezing and kissing all over her flesh, finding all of her most erogenous areas. It didn't take long for me to know that the base, where her prostates were located, and the tips, where her sensitive areolae and cocks are situated, were her most pleasurable spots. Her dicks were drooling so temptingly, I couldn't resist taking one in my mouth.

This brought another surprise altogether. I was more than familiar with the way her semen tasted, and the fluid her nipple cocks excreted was distinctly different, but pleasant all the same. It was a richer taste, somewhat thinner, almost like a cream somehow. I didn't know at the time, but her prostates also functioned as her mammary glands, allowing her to produce semen and milk at the same time. Her body was practically designed to be the perfect breeding machine, capable of catering to infants with her strong, but gentle body, and to creating them with her incredible semen output and multiple phalli. If I'm honest, I think I'd happily carry her children.

But I have no plans for that just yet. As Gwen's cock and balls continued to grow, I happily sucked on her nipple cock, swallowing the pre while I squeezed around her breast with my entire body. I glanced at her main penis, seeing it had gained approximately six more inches on top of the five feet from earlier. For those keeping with my prior calculations of how growth at this time, that meant her balls had expanded a full eighteen inches. They were over twice the size of an exercise ball.

Consumed by lust as I was, I didn't give any thought to just how much cum they would produce. And so, when I had pushed Gwen beyond her limits, the ensuing tidal wave of semen caught me, and several others, by surprise. When she came, her growth had come to a halt, leaving her with a 26 foot cock and balls 74 inches in diameter, almost three times a yoga ball. Later, when we all came to, I didn't honestly think she would be able to walk normally. I was soon proven wrong as she is able to move just as efficiently as ever. Back to the literal tidal wave of cum.