Autus: Epilogue Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked around, several of the Futanari were lazily swimming around in my thick seed. All of them sported massive, round stomachs, wobbling if they moved sharply. My cock, flaccid after its overwhelming release, twitched in longing. Thankfully, it remained soft, sparing us the possibility of drowning in cum, as tempting at the thought might be. I saw my mums heading my way, both with a wide smirk on their faces, though their features were all but lost under the coating of cum. I managed to get myself to stand up and grinned at them.

"Well, honey," Beverly said as she came to stop in front of me, "Looking forward to how you're gonna grow?" She and Hilda chuckled, remnants of the aphrodisiac no doubt still in their system, considering the kind of dopey look in their eyes. I hadn't thought about how I was gonna grow until just then. Diana had said that any cum on my skin would also afford to my growth, and I had layers upon layers of it, but she had told me a while ago that it was more potent if ingested. Rather than answer my parents, I ducked down and took a large mouthful of the pool. They only smirked wider and reached below the surface.

It didn't escape my notice when the amount of cum increased slightly. Even so, I didn't say anything about it and just continued to gulp it down. I taste amazing by the way, so it wasn't hard to force myself. After a while, I felt my body heating up all over, the familiar precursor to my growth. I told my mums that it was coming, and soon. Their faces lit up like I'd just told them I'd found the cure for cancer.

My stomach had once again inflated greatly. Every drop of cum inside of it produced by myself and my parents, who gladly donated what little semen they had left. With the amount I had drunk, some of the other taller Futanari in the room were able to wade through and turn on an automated cleaning system, similar to the type in my house. Within minutes, the gallons upon gallons of cum was soon drained away. I sat in the middle of the warehouse, panting as I felt my growth approaching.

The air was ripe with anticipation. It was a description as old as literature itself, okay it probably isn't, but everyone knows it. And if it ain't broke, don't fix it as the saying goes. All of the Futanari were gathered around, though they still gave me a wide berth just in case I grew out a lot. Smart of them after what happens next. Diana had been taken notes of my measurements, so I'll supply my former figure in numbers if that makes it easier:

Height: 14 feet.

Bust: 44 Hyper V cup.

Nipples/Cocks: 18 inches in length and half again as thick as a soda can.

Primary Cock: 26 feet 2 inches in length erect. 14 feet 6 ½ inches flaccid.

Balls: 78 inches in diameter.

Cum Production: 500 - 700 gallons on average. To this day, my record amount was about 2000 gallons. And yes, I know full that it sounds ridiculous in every way possible. Who cares though? It's hot.

Thanks again Diana, in case you're reading this. Anyway, my growth was surprisingly slow, almost unnoticeable until Beverly to note of the fact that I was a little higher than before. I was still pretty out of it, the afterglow of my massive orgasm clouding my thoughts, so I didn't really notice how my breasts had grown out another inch. A cursory glance around revealed that everyone had grabbed their phones, with the cameras trained on me. I gave them all a tired, lewd grin.

Hilda was watching me with rapt attention. She even moved closer and grabbed as much of my breast as she could, causing me to moan loudly. The pleasurable touch seemed to be a catalyst of sorts, as my bust suddenly lurched forward in size, gaining at least a dozen inches, while retaining their perfect shape. The nipples sat high on the mounds, bulging out slightly as the cocks within grew in tandem. Everyone took note of this and shared a series of lecherous grins, before moving in.

They each began to touch and grope my chest. With every moan I released, they expanded greatly, though it was clearly decreasing each time. Even so, by the time they had come to a complete halt, my breasts completely overflowed in my lap. If not for the rest of my body growing, I doubt I would be able to reach the nipples. Speaking of which, my cocks had extended from their home, proudly jutting from my tits at 2 ½ feet each and twice as thick as a soda can. I'm not sure how, but I could also feel that the prostate glands had grown substantially as well.

Of course that was far from all. When everyone had realised my breasts were no longer growing, though each was equal to my body in mass, they were quick to move onto my other assets. I couldn't stop the moans if I had tried, or wanted to for that matter, as their hands roamed across my breasts and reached between them to get at my cock. At its massive fourteen foot length, they had quite a lot to touch and grab. As with my tits, it caused a sudden spurt of growth. It was only three inches, but it was still notable.

It was heavenly. Since I began experiencing my growth when awake, I've always enjoyed the sensation, but with the added feeling of dozens of soft hands aiding me... it was fantastic. Someone moved me around a little bit, so that I was sitting atop my balls, with my cock splayed out on the floor. Others were leisurely stroking and teasing it, some even planting soft, lustful kisses on the tip. I found it odd that everyone still seemed to be under the aphrodisiac's effects, but I wasn't about to complain.

My cock grew more and more. It was like each hand was worth a centimetre, my dick piling on the mass with every passing second. In less than a minute, I had gained about three feet and still growing. It was turning on the Futanari, obvious as I spied nearly every prick in the room hardening. Without a second I thought, I opened my mouth and leaned forward. They all got the idea and moved over to me.

I only continued to grow as I made them cum one by one. When the final one gave a satisfied moan, my cock was already 35 feet and it only seemed to be developing faster. It seemed my mum's idea of giving me a 50 foot cock wasn't so far off after all. As if in reaction to my thought, my dick jumped another three feet spontaneously. Diana had voiced her surprise that my heart could support a limb of that size. Her only conclusion was that my body was basically impossible to comprehend.

As with nearly everything in my life, I know this is pretty hard to comprehend. Most wouldn't think that this is real, even in their wildest dreams, but proof will be out soon, by which I mean my growth documentation. I hadn't noticed them, but there were over dozen cameras placed around the warehouse, capturing every second of the action. So, any who doubt the truth of my words can see them in action for yourselves, and trust me, it should be pretty awesome. Anyway, back to what I was writing.

My cock kept on expanding. As if feeling left out, my balls finally got in on it as hands, lips and tongues began to lather the taut skin of my sac in their affections. At this stage, I had only grown a few inches in height, but that was soon to change. As my balls expanded about a foot more in diameter, I noticed that the ground was getting lower and faster than before.

"Aww, and here I thought I was going to be able to keep hugging your breasts, Gwen." Beverly said with a pout, but climbed onto my balls and cock to kiss me. With the size of my endowments, her feet sent only shivers of pleasure up my spine, urging my growth even further. She hugged me, or rather wrapped her hands around one of my breasts, "I wanna see what you do." She explained, kissing me again. I sighed and smirked at her.

"Sure, don't get too scared though." I replied, grinning as I felt my body keep on growing. I looked at my cock, seeing it gaining feet upon feet at a surprisingly rapid rate. Likewise, my testicles were only growing faster as well, now over four times the size of a yoga ball. I don't usually get shocked by this anymore, nor do I really think about the impossibility of it all, but as I rose higher from the ground, and my cock neared the wall, I couldn't help but gape in amazement at the sheer fact. FYI, the wall was sixty feet away from where I sat and my cock was well over halfway to it.

My field of view changed drastically in a sudden jump of height. Surprisingly, I didn't feel dizzy from it, though the sudden change did cause my mum to give a jump of shock. I smirked at her and looked down, guessing that the ground was about two more feet lower than before, and only getting lower with each passing second. My cock growth seemed to have slowed down somewhat, as it was no longer growing in leaps and bounds, though the expansion was constant. I had to be at least 43 feet by that point.

Even now, I still find it kind of absurd. But it was the way my body was now, and there was little I could do, or wanted to do for that matter, to change it. Sorry to do this, but I think we all know where this is headed, so I'm going to jump ahead to my final measurements. Again, sorry if anyone was left a bit, uh, unsatisfied by this. Anyway:

Height: 22 feet. Yes, I am not lying. I grew eight feet taller and am currently about as tall as most houses. Though mine is obviously designed to handle me, with ceilings over 35 feet high. Though they can't handle it if I get an erection. Fortunately, I've been taking self-control classes.

Bust: 48 Hyper ZZ cups.

Nipples/Cocks: 2 ½ feet in length and 12 inches in girth.

Cock: (This'll sound crazy by the way) 54 feet in length and 13 feet in girth.

Balls: 100 inches in diameter. Yes, dead on 100 inches. Thankfully, that's when I'm incredibly horny. The usual size is about 32 inches, which actually lets me move around a good deal more freely, though it's still massive.

Cum Production: 800 - 1000 gallons. My cleaning system really is a miracle of science, since it can easily handle my production, and even prevent my house from being flooded.

Properties: (I added the properties, because my cum seems to have an odd effect, aside from the elasticity it gives) Okay, as mentioned previously in this journal, my semen is able to make whoever touches, or ingests it, elastic to the point that they can handle my cock without difficulty. As I have done with Diana a few times in the past week, she is able to take me to the base with minimal effort. But aside from there are two more side effects.

I don't really know how they work that well. So, I'll let Diana explain them. Yeah, I just plugged my friend (or is she more of a girlfriend now? I can't really say for sure), so go read her blog at this address *insert domain name here*, or you can read both of our journals on the official website for the drug I took. Anyway, I'm taking off for now. Bye...

Diana's Journal Entry #3:

Hello readers... from what Gwen's told me, she's already written about her, um, major growth spurt. So I see no reason to cover that for the moment. The reason I'm writing this, is primarily to get my thoughts in order, and to note down the new properties that Gwen's semen has displayed. I can vouch for the authenticity of the effects, as I've been a more than willing victim of them. On multiple occasions.

Well, the first, and most notable effect is the growth. I'm not talking about Gwen's, since she is no longer developing. No, her cum has taken on similar properties to the drug, causing those who ingest it, no matter how they do so, to grow on par with the amount of cum they've taken. I've been looking at it under a microscope, and, after checking the drug as well, I've noticed that her sperm cells are mixed with its. This causes those who take it into their bodies to fall under a lesser effect of the drug. Fortunately, or unfortunately depending on where you stand, it only lasts for a brief period.

I mentioned that I'm a willing victim of this effect. And that's very true. While the faint traces of the drug are unable to cause a gender transformation, it still affects the aspects of the person ingesting it. Sometimes to great effect, and other times in subtle ways. For me, it has resulted in a rather, uh, noticeable expansion to my breasts and hips. See now, I've never been much to look at. I had a decent pair of DD cups, a fairly slim waist and some flare to my hips, but aside from that, there isn't much else. I guess I have a cute face, if Allie and Gwen are to be believed.

Anyway, Gwen's cum changed that. While I haven't grown any taller like she did, I have filled out greatly. I may not be like her, but I am a certified Hyper as well now, even though my breasts are only Hyper B cups, they're still massive on me. When compared to Gwen's, they're almost average, though they cover my entire torso and even a small portion of my expanded hips. Speaking of which, they were never anything of note, a little flare and that was all. Now however, they're what some might call, brood mother hips, perfect for birthing. Well, that and taking an enormous penis like Gwen's.

Though I'll admit, I'm almost afraid to have sex with her again. It's been a couple of days already, and I would be lying if I said I didn't want her bad. The only thing stopping me is that I'm worried that I'll become so big I won't be able to move, though I'm aware that it's a stupid fear, as I've had no problems with the weight of my new bust. The only issue I've encountered thus far is adjusting to my new dimensions and adjusting my spatial awareness for it.

I've had it more than a few times that I've forgotten and knocked over my drink. Fortunately, that hasn't happened very often in the past couple of days. Walking around can be a nuisance, at least in public, since many people 'accidentally' bump into me now, always seeking to get a grope at my breasts. I don't mind that much, since it feels nice to get the attention, even if it's kind of unwanted. Even so, I will admit that I honestly do want to be somewhat bigger. Now I partially understand what Gwen and Allie felt under the drug's effects.

The second unexpected property her cum holds isn't as shocking, though it's far more potent in its own way. Put very simply; her cum is an aphrodisiac, and an incredibly powerful one at that, depending on the dosage. From what I've experienced, it works similar to this; breathing in her musk is enough to arouse any one who're attracted to Futanari. A single drop will put them into a lustful state that could last up to an hour. A mouthful is enough to leave them incapable of rational thought. I almost shudder at the thought of what her entire orgasm could do to someone.

So far, the only way I've found that removes the effects is to fall unconscious. It's not all that hard to achieve really, since Gwen's capable of fucking me into such a state without fail. There have been times when she and I, uh, had some fun in the morning and when I woke up it was the evening. After finding out about this, Gwen, and Golden, have decided to sell it. She's kind of embarrassed by it, since it's basically bottling her semen and putting it on shelves for anyone to buy, but she agreed. It wasn't a hard decision really.

Even though she would no doubt earn quite a large sum of money from her work, her life style would be extremely costly. That wasn't to say she had an extravagant life, far from it, the most lavish thing she had was her Macro-proofed television. It was the necessities; food, water, cleaning and living in general. Ordinarily, her payment through Golden would be enough, were it not for the fact that she's a Macro and, until someone else comes along with stronger genes than her, the biggest one in history for the foreseeable future. With that in mind, her living expenses are a good deal higher than normal.

That's an interesting and almost fearful thought; someone bigger than Gwen. She's 22 feet tall, big enough to pick me, Allie or Kona in one hand with ease, and more than strong enough to support her massive endowments. The mere idea of someone coming around that's bigger than her, I can hardly imagine it. And at the same time, it thrills me. I guess it's my inner submissive, but I can't help fantasising about Allie suddenly growing as big as Gwen, after which the both of them use me as their toy. It's strange how writing something like that makes it all the more real.

While I've got Allie on my mind, I feel I should write about how Gwen's semen altered her. Well, it's hard to say if it was because she had taken the drug once before, or if it was just something in her genetics, but her growth was a great deal more than my own. Strange, considering that she hadn't ingested nearly as much cum as I had. As far as I knew at least. I should probably give a little background on Allie.

Allie, my blonde, loving, incredibly sexy Futanari girlfriend has been with me for several months now. Our relationship is fairly recent honestly, coming about when she volunteered to help me with my extra credit project, as long as she got credit as well. At that time, I had been in a constant of state of embarrassment, since she was always very, uh, friendly I guess. I wasn't all that interested in her for quite some time, until I made my first iteration of the drug, which she bravely volunteered to be a tester for. Thus, Allie became a Futa.

She admitted later on that she had faith it would work perfectly, she just wanted to be a Futa. At the time the drug had put her into a lust induced state, which affected me as well, though that side effect passed quickly. One thing led to another that day and I lost my virginity. It was fairly unbelievable to me for quite some time, since Allie was one of the most popular, widely known sluts on the campus. Decades ago that would've been something people would shame her for, but not anymore. It's a point of pride for many actually.

Allie was something else though. While she would gladly bend over and take it from a Futa, or spread her legs for a lesbian, she never did in a way that made her seem out of control. Like she was fully aware of her actions, while doing such lewd acts with an elegance befitting a proper woman, but at the same time acting the part of a slut. I'm not sure how to explain it really. She just had an air to her that was different.

After we sated ourselves, there was something there. Again, it's hard to describe really. I found we shared more than I thought, though her interests were a lot more free-spirited I'd say, while I preferred to focus on my work. I wasn't unhappy with that, but I will say that I was glad when she started to convince/drag me out with her to small parties. Honestly, I could go on and on about her if I wanted to.

I won't of course. The last thing about I'll talk about is how she's developed after taking Gwen's cum, though, as I said, it wasn't anywhere near as much as I've taken. Even so, she's actually grown a good deal more than I have. Perhaps the drug has enhanced effects when it comes to growing on Futanari, or just someone who has used it before? I can't say for certain as of yet, since I've only got Allie, Kona and myself to base any knowledge off of right now.

I almost forgot about Kona. With everything that's been happening, it's not that surprising really, though I've noticed she's been somewhat more... reclusive than normal. I would worry, but Allie said not to worry, since she's seen her get like this before. It's basically how she gets when deep in thought for extended periods of time. Given what's been going on around her, I'm fairly certain I can guess what she's been thinking about. I won't jump to conclusions just yet though.

Back to Allie and the growth she experienced. Well, after the drug had run its course in her system, she had an 18 inch phallus. Her breasts and other assets hadn't grown at all, which I'm assuming was either because the original drug didn't have whatever ingredient to cause such growth, or because her genes didn't support it. I'm still trying to find exactly what caused it, though my theory right now is that it was a little of both; the drug and the genetics. Before I put it out on shelves, I do want to isolate the cause.