All Comments on 'Autus: Epilogue Pt. 03: Final'

by sexgundam666

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome

I thoroughly enjoyed this series, and it is especially well written considering how quickly you wrote each chapter. My only complaint is that you left me hanging on how many babies Diana was having, and how big she was going to get. Oh well, looking forward to your next work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
woops

clicked 2 stars by mistake... meant to click 5 stars. really nice series, thank you for writing! my favorite part was around the chapter 4-7 mark before things got too big :P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing

This story is absolutely amazing. Your descriptions of the characters and their thoughts is great. I love all the characters and how the story has progressed. I can't wait for the sequel and I hope it's at least as long as prequel was. Great job and never stop doing this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I love science.

And as we pervs know, when you love something, you also like when it gets fucked. Seriously, I pretty sure some of my favorite porn is where the laws of physics get shoved aside for the sexy. And boy did you say "fuck you" to not only physics but also biology! Extremely hot. Thank you for our journey with Gwen and her friends (kind of sad we don't get to see Kona and Connies growth, or Diana's pregnancy)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexgundam666@sexgundam666
Go to my Patreon (at www.patreon.com/tosaku) to receive updates and even get stories before the public! I've been writing for a while now. My work is very niche and definitely not to everyone's liking, but take a gander if you wouldn't mind. I'm sure there might be something ...