Available For Rent Ch. 06

Story Info
Sophie gets impatient.
2.1k words
4.32
2k
00

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 01/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing his body, seeing him come, had done something to me. I was on fire. I needed to be fucked. Before, I'd thought about how I looked getting fucked. Now I was focused on a cock sliding into me. Over and over again I imagined that moment, the way it would feel to be filled. He'd chosen me, signed me up. He had access to me whenever he wanted. Why was he waiting? Why was he making me wait?

I still didn't dare rub my clit or put anything inside myself. There were a few 'workarounds' as Gina put it when I caught her using one of them. I was chatting to her one morning when she was putting on her make up. I was still in my underwear and choosing my outfit when she called out from her room with a question about my day, and I'd walked in. We began talking about our plans. She'd put on some facial oil and picked up her concealer, and as I was talking I saw her eyes flick to the camera in her bathroom. I glanced involuntarily in the same direction, and saw that the light was red. She leaned forward quite naturally to dot concealer onto her nonexistent blemishes, but it suddenly struck me that she was pressing her whole body onto the basin. The unusually elaborate, antique blue and white Victorian basin, with porcelain swags and knots on it.

Fascinated, I watched her lips open and her breathing start to harden as she ground her pussy into the big pointed china knot at the front of the basin. I watched her arse slowly tighten and relax, tighten and relax, her legs just a few centimetres apart. Arousal flooded to my own vagina. She put the wand down and blended the dots in with her fingers, slowly turning her head and her upper body to see better in the light. A casual glance and anyone might have thought she was simply turning her whole body to look. But standing right next to her and hearing her breathing, I knew she was pleasuring herself.

She moved on to foundation, spending a long time with the brush, and tiny dots of liquid blusher. She hardly needed it - there was a sex glow developing on her cheeks and upper chest. Eyeshadow, and I could have sworn that the porcelain knot had disappeared, buried between her legs.

Her control was fragmenting. She jerked onto the knot, her lips closed, nostrils flaring. Picking up her mascara she took up a new position, her legs further apart, up on tiptoes. She was riding the knot. I could smell her arousal. I glimpsed myself in the mirror. My cheeks and lips were flushed too, I could see my wet tongue, and my eyes were glazed.

Now Gina had one hand gripping the edge of the basin, the other putting the mascara on. Only a little at a time - I wondered how she could take he risk of poking herself in the eye. Her gripping fingers were white with tension as she rammed herself onto the knot. My pussy was so swollen I expected to see it pushing out of my knickers when i glanced down, but I looked quite undisturbed despite the tumescent heat I was feeling...

Gina suddenly stopped moving. She carried on with the mascara. Her mouth was open and she was quietly panting, but to the camera that had suddenly flicked to green, she probably looked normal. I heard her give a frustrated little moan. I was beyond even that.

Without speaking, I walked out of her bathroom, out of her room and into my own. One glance into my bathroom and it was obvious that the modern oval basin was no use to me. I went in, looked around. I saw the fittings with new eyes. I saw the shower head, fixed to the ceiling, which I had only thought of as big and luxurious before, but now i realised that there would be no way to detach it and point it at my throbbing labia and clit to get intense relief. I saw now as well that the basin and bath taps were a kind of tortuous joke on me. They were long, thick levers, tapering up to bulbous chrome heads, to which I had only given the most passing thought before. They looked like cocks. The basin ones were almost at my chest height, impossible to get anywhere near.

But the bath ones, I saw now, were at a perfect height. I could stand in the bath and with only a little adjustment, could feel a cool round chrome knob against me, could slide it over the hot wet lips of my pussy, and could impale myself on it. The thought of rubbing my deprived inner walls with that hard full shape took hold of my mind. I was shaking. I had to do it.

A brief glance at the camera on the wall to check it was red, and I slid my knickers off. It was obvious that the camera was positioned so that there would be no way of hiding what I was doing. Most of them were near the ceiling but this one was lower down on the wall next to the bath. I had thought that it was designed to catch me on the toilet. I'd developed a habit of using the toilet in the dark as a result, though i knew really that he could control the lights remotely. But it had never gone green at those times. If it flicked to green, the view would be of me standing in the bath, with the image showing somewhere around my waist down to my mid-thighs, with that huge lever inserted deep into my vagina. The way I felt at the moment, there would be no going back. Once that thing slid into me, I would be pumping up and down on it until I got the release I needed. The eyes at the other end, whether they were his or someone else's, would see me using that lever as I'd dreamed of using his cock. And it was against the rules to come without permission. I'd already been punished once. Could I take it again?

The trouble was... right now, the punishment was something I'd been fantasising about ever since I'd experienced it. The thought of having him fuck my arse again was not putting me off doing what I needed to do now.

I climbed into the bath, put a hand against the wall, one foot up on the edge, and turned the lever a fraction until it was against my labia. Oh God that cool metal curve. I teased myself, curling my hips up and forward so that it slid from just under my clit to just at my entrance, again and again. The cool temperature was gone, it was as hot as my pussy.

Another glance at the camera - still red - and I pushed myself up, and a little awkwardly forward until the lever was at my entrance. I couldn't wait. There was no effort at the first inch, it slid in. Then I was committed. Pleasure jumped inside me as the full bulb made its way in. I gasped, gripping the wall helplessly. For a few moments I was still, savouring the incredible feeling - at last - of being full. I began to ease up and down on my toes. It was addictive. The full curve of the bulb at the top was pressing against my front wall. I groaned, turning my hips a little to feel it blindly forced against me. I couldn't help speeding up. This really didn't feel like it was going to take long. I started to moan regularly, feeling my vagina open wide with arousal. The full length of it was in me now. How had I not seen this before? I could have had this pleasure every night. Private and convenient. Bothering nobody. I jerked myself in a curving motion again and again. Close...

There was a movement behind me. I opened my eyes to see Sus, holding a small black box and wearing a headset. In the same look I spotted that the camera light was green.

'Now?' she said into the headset. Whatever the answer was, she acted on. She pressed a button on the box. I only learned afterwards what actually happened: the smooth tap lever inside me suddenly developed spirals of hard points.

I screamed as the points dug into my tender flesh. I froze, half up on my toes where my joyous plunging had got me. I felt as if any movement now would tear me apart.

I could see in the mirror that Sus was opening the black box and getting something out of it. Briskly she came over to me, then showed me what she had brought. A small silver clip, with the clip pads made of silver points. Just the size to fit onto my....

'Oh no,' I said, and as if I had agreed to it, Sus pinched the clip open, put it under my nipple and let the other side bite down. Pain shot through my breast. My mouth opened but I didn't say anything. Couldn't.

'Let me see,' I heard him say through the headset. Sus stepped aside. 'Oh fuck, yes' I heard his voice say faintly, then something else more quietly. Sus lifted the headset and put it on me.

'That hurts,' he said to me. His voice was breathy. I could hear the regular slap of him rubbing his cock. 'Ask Sus for the other one.'

I looked at the camera with horror. Ask for that pain? How could I?

'If you ever want to get your cunt off that lever, ask Sus right now,' he said. 'Fuck. You look hot.'

I realised then the obvious. He was not waiting to fuck me 'properly'. This was what he wanted. This was how he liked it. And if I was waiting to be pleasured the way that suited me, I would be waiting a long time.

'Put the other one on, Sus,' I whispered.

There wasn't much sympathy on her face. She probably thought I should have known better.

This time, because I knew what was coming, it was worse. I twitched away a fraction just as Sus let the clip go, which meant that instead of fitting snugly into the most robust part of my nipple, it caught me on the tip at an angle. The scream I let out was uncontrollable. Through the headset I heard him muttering 'oh yes, oh fuck,' and the wet slapping that was his hand on his cock got faster. Sus reached out and put her hands under my breasts, jiggling their full weight, flicking the clips with her thumbs. I couldn't help babbling and begging her to stop.

'Stop, Sus, stop, ahhhh, nooo. No! Please!' As I tried to writhe away from her hands, the spiked lever twisted in my vagina, bruising me. I had to hold on desperately to stay still. The pain in my nipples was subsiding. Seeing me a little calmer, Sus immediately took hold of a clip and pressed it open and let it go again...

'Aaaargggh!' came out of me. In the headset I heard his breathing change and the rhythm of the slapping sound slowed. He was coming, hard, to my pain and helplessness. Despite everything, my abused pussy twitched.

When Sus finally took the clips off, and pressed the button retracting the points on the lever, it took me another five minutes of exquisitely slow movement to lift myself off it. My vagina felt battered. I worried it would never recover. The idea of wanting to be fucked was a distant memory.

'Is he setting me up?' I said to Sus. 'Who predicts they'll need to punish someone that way?'

Sus shook her head. 'You can't blame him for what you did. You know the rules. If you hadn't tried out the bathroom, none of that would have happened.'

'I can't have been the first,' I grumbled. 'Those levers are ridiculous.'

'It's best not to think too much about how to get round the rules here,' Sus said primly.

Gina had come in. She looked suspiciously bright-eyed and flushed. I suddenly wondered if she had taken advantage of all the attention being on me. As I imagined her forcing herself to orgasm on the basin, I felt another tingle begin in my aching pussy.