Available For Rent Ch. 05

Story Info
Sophie watches Sus take charge.
1.6k words
4.55
2.3k
2

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 01/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He messaged to say he was going away for two days. It was nice to get on with unpacking, sorting through the clothes I'd been given, trying out the gym we were members of, doing a bit of shopping. Sus was friendly but not around much. Gina kept me at a distance at first, but towards the end we had a meal together and chatted more normally.

By the end of the second day I was starting to think about his arrival and what he would ask us to do. Images and sensations from the rooms I'd experienced so far flicked through my mind. Being completely immobile in the dentist's chair with my mouth held open for him by the spider gag and my breasts forced into the plastic corset was the one that kept coming back. Then seeing him thinking about whether to make me come, and then doing it so effortlessly.

Occasionally my hand rested on my pussy at night but I didn't dare do anything more. The cameras in the rooms sometimes flicked to green without any warning. None of us commented on them.

When the others were out I went to explore all the rooms, but found they were locked. There were six, arranged down a corridor.

When he returned to the flat, I had just got back from the gym and was feeling good. I was just offering to make Sus some food when he appeared in the kitchen. 'Hi, Sus,' he said, almost whispering. 'Come to room 2, I need you.'

'Sure,' she said, smiling at him. He was gone immediately. I was a little taken aback, and if I was honest, a bit disappointed that he was ignoring me. She gave me a thoughtful look, then took some keys out of her bag, finding one and handing the bunch to me

'Here's the key to room 6,' she said, pointing it out. 'That's the camera room. Watch what we do, it'll be good training for you. Oh, and absolutely no fiddling with yourself -' she was laughing as she left the room.

I grabbed a drink and went straight to room 6. Inside it was full of screens, mostly blank. There was one which showed the front steps approaching the door. On the desk in front of the screens was a single sheet of paper which said 'Watching Guide'. I read it, and following the instructions managed to turn on a camera in Room 2.

He was already there, and was just undoing his tie and taking his shirt off. I'd never glimpsed him naked before. He was very masculine, with beautifully distributed hair and broad shouldered. I felt a prickle in my pussy at the sight of his chest and the dark hair over it. He took his trousers off, then his underwear. My eyes went to his cock, which to my disappointment was soft. But it was erotic all the same to see him unaware and relaxed.

There was a big padded table in the room, and he lay on it on his back, one knee up. With one hand he started holding and then rubbing his cock. It was slow, stop/start. The prickle inside me became a tingle. He was getting harder.

I looked at the sheet and found instructions on changing viewpoints and zooming in. Soon I had a close view of his big hands and his cock together. My pussy twitched as I remembered him pushing his fingers into my arse. It was mesmerising watching him. He seemed to concentrate on the shaft more than I expected, and took time to rub his balls too.

Suddenly I heard the door open, and zoomed back out to see Sus. She was so slender, and all but naked. She had put her hair up, and her neck looked so long. Thin leather straps outlined her delicate breasts, waist and hips. Her labia were on show, smooth and neat. Her legs went on for ever, with tiny black heeled mules on her doll-like feet. He looked at her and I heard him sigh, a contented sound.

'Now,' said Sus, taking the hand that was teasing himself and the other. 'Stop that.' Holding his wrists, she attached them with clear tube-like straps to a loop at the head of the bed. He slid his knee down, and soon she had taken one ankle and was strapping it to the end of the bench, then the other. His legs were quite far apart but there was no strain in the position. He looked supremely relaxed and was smiling, looking at her.

She trailed a finger up his leg and to his balls, feather stroking them. Then she took hold of his cock. Slowly she began to move up and down, very simply at first. I heard a small moan from him, and was aware all of a sudden that my vagina was wet and feeling engorged. Automatically I reached between my legs, then stopped again. I was certain Sus hadn't been joking, despite her laugh. And I knew all too well that he was completely serious. He owned my orgasms and they weren't mine to take. I remembered for a moment that cock driving slowly but inevitably into my arse, and shuddered with mixed fear and arousal.

Sus was holding his cock in both hands now. Urgently I zoomed in. It looked fully hard. Her hands were constantly moving, turning and twisting, then her long fingers flickering over the head. He was starting to make more sounds, especially when her palm would touch the head. Long, relaxed groans, unforced, unbelievably arousing to me. I wanted to make him make noises like that.

Sys suddenly stepped away, put lube in her hands. He went on moaning for a second or two, then stopped. 'Make me come,' he said, quietly.

'Not yet,' she said, and I was already shocked that one of us would speak back to him like that. Her hands were on his cock again, now all over him, up to the head, down to the balls, then a more focused pumping. I realised that he was bigger and harder, that what I'd thought was his full size before hadn't been. His eyes were closed, then his mouth closed too. His hips weren't fastened down, and he pumped himself through her hands, once, twice... Sus took her hands off him, and he cried out. 'Pull it. Finish me,' as she kept contact just with a fingertip trailing up his shaft to the spot just under the head. I zoomed in again to watch her making the very softest contact with it, up and down, that single finger. He pumped his hips again, pushing himself against her teasing finger. Ordering her- 'Sus. Fuck. Make it. Make me come. Need it.' She took her hand up to the place where his cock and stomach joined, rubbing there then further up on his chest. Gently she put one hand on his chest, one on his bum, leaned over and opened her mouth to him.

As her soft lips touched the head of his cock, he groaned and grunted, and tried to push further in, but she moved her head so that just her lips and tongue tip were touching him. He collapsed back down to the bench as she lapped the head, with her fingers now tucked between his balls and his hole.

His voice had become deeper. 'It's coming. Coming. Going to spunk in your mouth.'

Sus stepped away completely. He gave a high pitched groan. Sus lifted her arms and turned towards the camera, staring up at it, straight into my eyes. She took her hairpin out so that her hair fell to her shoulders. My clit throbbed. I imagined being held down to that bench while Sus' fingers played with my pussy. I crossed my legs leaned forward in the chair to get pressure on my clit somehow. 

Sus was back at his cock. For the next few minutes she simply pumped his cock several times, then stopped, then started again. He had stopped begging or ordering or thrusting, but kept groaning.

'What do you want?' she said at last.

'Come. Make me come,' he said.

She climbed onto the bench. I expected her to sit on his cock, but she sat facing away from him, and began to move her bum so that his cock was rubbing against it. I frantically pressed buttons until I got a viewpoint a bit like his. Her neat arse was sliding up and down against his hugely swollen cock. As she lifted her bum each time, the divided dome of her labia came into view. The straps on her hips and waist brought our eyes to her bum.

He was straining to see more, trying to move his hips for more pressure against her bum, making regular sharp noises, and then I heard him grit his teeth and the sounds became 'Ng-nnng-nnnng-nnnnnnnnnghhh' and I saw his cock produce two small white spurts, followed by a longer third one at which he seemed to try to lift them both right off the bench. Sus was still pressing her arse against him, and he was still spunking, thrust after thrust after thrust. I was squirming on my chair, folded forward to press weight onto my pussy, so desperate to put my fingers on my clit that I didn't dare go near it or I was bound to keep going until I came.

In room 2, things had become quiet. Sus got down, unstrapped him, wiped them both with a soft towel. He took a few moments to hold her, running his hands over her beautiful body, then kissing her lightly on the forehead. Then I saw them go out of the room, laughing together, and heard them outside in the corridor.

I stood up and switched off the camera. I wanted him, and her. I wanted to be the one on the bench, and the one working on him on the bench. Most of all, I wanted a cock like that inside me.