Avalanche of Love Ep. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What th-" Kai mewed out as he felt Kayla wrap her legs around him, her arms tightening around his neck to draw him down to her as much as hold him down.

"Shut up and kiss me, brother!" Kayla hissed out with her own wicked little grin, hearing him gasp out and struggle against her powerful legs as she forced him into a kiss.

"Ha... that's right brother, this thing is dripping with lube, don't worry I won't break you or anything!" Madeline snarled out with a wicked little grin of her own as Kai broke the kiss with a panicked mewl as that tapered tip shoved right to his own tailhole, his bunny sister keeping a firm grip on the base of his tail.

"Fuck! Now wait just-" He hissed out, his tail fluffing out hard in her paw as he felt her grinding, pushing past, then yowled a bit as that tapered tip gained entrance into him.

"Don't be such a baby, Kai! Thought you could have both your sister's tailholes without any repercussions?!" Madeline shuddered and lolled her tongue as she ground herself, slowly pushing the length past.

"Y-You okay back there, s-sister? Ha... he's jumping like crazy inside meeee!" Kayla mewed out as she kept a death-grip on her brother, feeling him squirming and hissing out.

Madeline nodded with her tongue lolled. "Y-yeah, the other side is just pushing pretty deep as I-"

"Stop asking if she's okay! I'm the one that... Guh!" Kai choked out as Madeline squeaked out and shoved forward, the leopard shuddering as he felt that length his sister was wearing sink even deeper, then hit a spot in him he'd never even known was there.

"Oh my godssss..." Kayla mewed out as she felt her brother throb and jerk hard inside her crushing walls, hissing as her claws dug into Kai shoulders. "He's jerking sooo hard, you gonna unload in little sister before we even get started?"

"Fuck fuck fuck!" Kai mewed out as Madeline grinned, pressing her paws to his shoulders, then shoved forward, the rabbit squeaking out in a throaty moan as the motion sent the other end of the strap-on deep into her own bunny pussy, shuddering and lolling her tongue as her honey dripped down, squirting forth and dripping onto Kai's fur.

"Oh gods... Oh gods... I can't... think..." Kai mewed out, his hips feeling like they were on autopilot as he kept pushing into his sister, but each time he did, that length ground deep into him, hitting that button in him and stimulating him on a level he didn't know was possible.

"C'mon brother, don't blow it yeeet... we just got started..." Madeline dug her smaller claws into Kai's shoulders, laying against his back as she shifted and pumped her own hips awkwardly, this being the first time she'd used such a toy. Each movement and shift made her brother make such cute sounds though, so she couldn't help but move even as the other end drew her to more since it was shaped to also hit her pierced pearl.

"Fuck... you sound soooo cute big brother!" Kayla panted into Kai's face, seeing the larger cat looking stunned, his tongue lolled, drool rolling from it as she playfully gripped and kneaded his rounded ears, feeling him stroking hard against her core.

"Too much... too... muuccch...." He hissed and shook his head, yowling out, his voice sounding panicked.

"It's okay! You had a head start, give me your love, big brother!" Kayla mewed out eagerly as she gripped his ears and hair, jerking his gaze to hers, their eyes locking together.

"Yeah brother! Cum in our sister... and do it... now!" Madeline squeaked out into his ear from behind, then drove forward as hard as she could, her tongue lolled as she forced through the orgasm to finish strong.

Kai's mind went blank at that, not able to even rationalize the sensation of her plowing so deep into him and smashing against that spot. His blue eyes rolled out and he yowled out in a savage almost feral moan, hearing his little sister give her own throaty cry as his thick ropes of love started rushing into her.

"Kai! Kai! Big brother!" Kayla mewed out, her hips grinding, her walls crushing him, milking at him as her twin filled her with fiery thick gushes of his lust.

"Ngh! Good boy... that's my brother... pump our sister full with... every fucking drop..." Madeline cooed into his ear, her own claws dug into his shoulders, gripping tufts of his fur as Kai nodded with his tongue lolled as if his body was responding to his bunny sister on command.

"Fuuuck... he's cumming so... fucking... much..." Kayla shuddered and then gave a soft moan of a mewl as big brother finally seemed to reach his limit, the last thick gush filling her womb as the leopardess collapsed back fully, her arms above her head. She panted out then licked her chops, humming at just how full and warm she felt with all of big brother's love for her. "So... much... gods..."

Madeline huffed and shuddered as she ground her hips, keeping her movements up until she felt Kai was fully finished. "Tch... I'm jealous... I wanna feel that much of your love in me, Kai... good thing this is adjustable, we'll have to swap positions sometime... huff... sound good to you, sister?"

Kayla licked her chops again and nodded at her, the larger cat just slumped against her, heaving, as if unable to even form words yet. His body just shuddered at the intense orgasm his bunny sister had given him, feeling lightheaded from the whole thing.

"You good down there, brother?" Madeline puffed into his ear, giving it a playful nip.

"Guh... can't brain..." Kai panted against the crook of Kayla's throat, sandwiched between his sister's.

"Hgn... maybe we need to power him off and back on again?" Kayla offered Madeline a playful grin.

"Maybe I need to start thrusting again..." Madeline cooed out as she started to brace her paws.

"Guh! No more... I'm awake, I'm awake!" Kai mewed out as he jerked his gaze back with a pant, seeing his bunny sister offer him a smug grin before she leaned down and kissed his muzzle.

"Okay, okay... we'll call it square this time, even if I do think you enjoyed that more than you should have." Madeline snorted then lapped his jaw. "Now say you love me."

"Me too!" Kayla mewed out with a grin from under him.

Kai shuddered but it was more at the realization of his good fortune as he nuzzled his bunny sister's nose with his own, then looked down at his sister. "Gods I do, I love both my sisters so much, even if they are a couple of sneaky bitches that plotted to take my tailhole virginity."

Madeline and Kayla both shared a grin as they responded almost in unison. "We love you too, brother."

—♥—

"Welcome back, we're just about ready to get started. Man, does it feel like it's already been ten of these, Jas?" Jaron asked his co-host.

"It really doesn't Jaron, but here we are, the tenth competition of the season, and only five more to go after this one! Madeline Lashinger and Kayla Hannah are in a stiff points competition with only two points separating them." Jasmine rubbed her chin as she smirked at the camera. "Is it a points competition or a lover's quarrel at this point?"

"They never seem to be too fussy one way or another, but let's not count Gina Rodriguez out of this just yet. She's only eight points behind and five competitions is plenty of time to close that gap!" Jaron wagged a padded-finger at the mouse.

"Speaking of Gina, it was quite a pleasant surprise to see her make it through qualifying! I was worried she'd have to take the rest of the season off, but she managed to eek by." Jasmine said, but then saw the greyhound frown at her.

Jaron spoke out, "Yes, but the competition lineup has thinned by about-"

"Ah, c'mon Jaron, we have to keep things neutral in our view remember?" Jasmine squeaked out.

"Mmm... right. I'm being told they're almost ready for the first drop, so let's go down to the gate." Jaron nodded to the camera.

"I still think this is a bit crazy, guys... not so much for me as it is for you!" Gina huffed out with her paws on her hips, glaring at Madeline and Kayla.

"Yeah yeah, you let me worry about me and my girlfriend and stick with the plan. I hate you're in the crosshairs, but this ball has to start rolling somewhere and you're going to be that movement." Madeline scoffed as she folded her arms.

"It'll be okay Gina, you just stick with what we told you, okay?" Kayla showed a reassuring grin to the smaller cat.

"Tch... fine, I guess I'm already here, right?" Gina shrugged as she snatched up her board, moving to the gate.

"And here comes our third rider of the day, Gina Rod-" Jasmine bit her tongue, cutting her words off as the cat was clearly having a discussion with the lead event staffer. There was lots of pointing to her board, head shakes, and the cat offering a shrug, Jasmine gave a nod as the camera shot pulled in and the feed went live near the drop-in.

"Yeah, that board was a loaner, all I got is my regular, am I dropping in or not?" Gina snarled at the staffer.

"Gina... you know I can't let you drop in, it's against regulations to-"

"Fine, scratch me from the competition then!" She scoffed out and trotted back from the gate.

"Uh... seems we've got a scratch," Jaron growled out.

"Y-yeah it does. Well uh, let's go to a commercial while the next rider gets ready," Jasmine said to the audience, the crowd already clearly muttering and booing. Gina was still a very popular rider with lots of her own fans after all.

"That was really awkward, I think they even picked it up on the live show..." Gina hissed out and rubbed her face with a gloved paw.

"Good, sorry you had to deal with that," Madeline patted the other girl on the shoulder as she moved off to make a call on her phone.

A few more riders dropped in, then it was the 'Snow Bunny's' turn. The crowd roared and screamed their adoration as the most popular rider and points leader strutted up to the gate looking smug as always.

"Okay! And here's the rider I'm sure a lot of you have been waiting for, it's ... urf!" Jaron barked out as he saw Madeline having an exchange with the lead staffer at the gate.

"Yeah, I guess I packed the wrong board, oopsie daisy... what you gonna do about it, gonna tell me I can't go? I don't have to ride a Gemini board every competition you know." Madeline drolled out, a paw on her hip looking bored with the discussion already.

"Madeline, you never used custom boards!" The staffer snarled out.

"Sure I do, I have a whole collection of boards I use regularly and this is the board I have today, take it or leave it." She lifted her ears, already hearing the crowd getting on edge.

"M-Madeline, you can't drop in with that board, it's... against the rules." The staffer sighed out.

"Okiedokie," Was all the rabbit said as she gave a shrug to the camera and walked away from the gate. Now the crowd was straight up booing and yelling their disapproval evident as the points leader had been refused a ride.

"Uh... did they just... scratch Madeline Lashinger?" Jasmine stammered out.

"Looks that way, next rider up is the second place points contender, but it looks like with Madeline not riding, Kayla is assured to take over the lead," Jaron said in a dry unenthused tone of voice.

"Oh my gods..." Jasmine muttered out loud as the staffer was now arguing with the leopard too, who was clearly not holding an Altima board in her paws.

"Seriously?!" The lead staffer groaned out.

"Uh huh... must have packed my wrong bag, oopsie daisy..." Kayla hummed out lazily. "You telling me I'm scratched too?"

"K-Kayla, you already know I can't let you ride with a custom board!" The staffer frowned.

"Guess that's how it is." She looked back to the camera with a shrug. "Sorry loves, maybe next time... if I don't forget my Altima board again, eh?" She turned and stalked off.

"We uh... have four scratched riders out of ten and the three points leaders are amongst them?" Jasmine muttered to the camera.

"Good!" Jaron barked out as he finally slammed a paw to the desk.

"J-Jaron, we have to-"

"I rode a custom board in my career too, Jas! You think I'm okay with this crap?! I can't keep being impartial when-" The feed cut to a commercial suddenly for the rest of the viewers at home as the greyhound snarled and ripped his earpiece out. "Fuck this, I'm going home."

"Jaron! Wait a sec!" Jasmine chased after him with a squeak.

Several fans were already starting to filter out of the stands and leave, booing about what was happening as the 'Snow Bunny' gave a shrug. "Well... shall we go kill an hour at the lodge until the boys compete?" Madeline called out casually as her phone started ringing. She looked at it seeing who it was as she nodded. "Give me a sec..." She connected the call on speaker mode, "Sup?"

"Ms. Lashinger, just what do you think you're doing?" The voice called out dryly on the other line.

"Something within my contract boundaries, and if you don't like it, don't sign with me next season. The fans and money go where I go, don't call back unless it's important." The rabbit sighed and disconnected the call on the spot. "So how about cocoa?" She hummed out to Gina, Kayla, and the other rider that had joined them in their little rebellion.

"Jaron! You can't expect me to just run that damn show alone!" Jasmine snarled as she finally caught up with the greyhound.

"Sorry, Jas, but I can't stand for this shit, I can't just sit there grinning and pretending it's okay! If they wanna fire my tail, let them. This isn't right... I'd not even have had a career, to begin with if this shit had gone down when I boarded."

She hissed and put a paw on her hip. "I get that but..." Her ear flicked as the producer told her to return to the desk in her earpiece so they could go live.

"Sorry Jasmine, I'm not asking you to go down with me, go do your job, sorry to put the load on you." Jaron sighed with a shrug, turning and walking away.

The camera came back onto an empty desk, the mouse rushing over to it with a huff of breath. "Okay, sorry about that everyone, let's go down to start the second heat!"

—♥—

"My friends, after seeing what your sister and the other girls did earlier, I can surmise now what your plans are. So this is why you asked me to use your X3 in qualifying and arrive with my normal board, is it not?" Raul sighed as he looked at Kai and Hiroshi.

"Didn't expect Jaron to jump ship, that really helped the situation I think." Hiroshi sighed as he looked at the event staffer who was giving them all a worried look as if he already knew what was about to happen.

"I'm happy you honor me and the others like this, but shouldn't you worry about your own careers? Altima will likely not be happy about this." Raul put a paw to his chest as he frowned.

"Fuck 'em then!" Jarome snarled out as he joined the other boys. "I happened to forget my X3 at the hotel, can I borrow your custom board, Raul?" The lynx folded his arms as he grinned at the collie.

"Certainly, if they will let you use it, my friend." Raul offered him a lazy smile.

The lead staffer finally came over. "Hey... are you guys about to-"

"Just do your job and let us worry about us, you can deal with us when we get to the gate," Kai hissed out as he looked over at the staff member.

"My job is to stop situations before they arise, you know, but... Since I don't like what's going on, I'll just do my job and not ask questions."

"Thanks for that." Hiroshi nodded.

Jasmine sighed out as she looked at the lineup on her sheet of paper, sipping water, her voice feeling dry since she'd been doing all the talking since Jaron left.

"Oh boy, we've got all the points leaders right at the top of the order, how exciting is that folks?! We'll be starting with Raul Sa-" She bit her tongue, seeing the scene playing out again like with the girls.

"Yes my friend, I am aware of the rules. I simply seemed to have misplaced the X3 I borrowed, I'll try not to let it happen again, though I feel my memory may be foggy." The collie hiked his tail and poked his nose up, trotting away from the gate as Jasmine groaned.

"I forgot my board, can I borrow Rauls?" Jarome mewed out with a lazy grin as he got to the gate.

Kai strutted up, clearly holding his own custom board. "Oh, how did that get there? I could have sworn I grabbed my X3, oops!"

Hiroshi gave the camera a bored look when it was his turn. "This is what I have, take it or leave it."

As the sixth scratch of the boy's side went down, what was left of the fans that didn't leave over the girls, started to filter out, booing and snarling their disapproval. Jasmine frowned as she looked at the camera, hearing her producer giving her orders that she wasn't even processing.

"This is... messed up, I can't do this... I'm sorry." The mouse sighed and pulled her earpiece out, dropping it on the desk and walking away, the feed cutting to go to a commercial in her wake.

—♥—

"Not often you see snowboarding stuff on Sportsball Center, huh?" Trevor called out casually from across the table at the sports bar, sipping on a beer.

"We practically staged a walkout, but I didn't expect those sportscasters to join in, that was an interesting turn of events." Madeline nodded while sitting amongst her lovers and a few of the riders of the day.

"A calculated risk when you have former athletes at the helm. It's tough to turn a blind eye to that sort of thing, especially when the 'what if it were me' syndrome kicks in." Trevor sighed as he looked over the small group of snowboarders present. "Anyway, you're probably wondering why I asked to speak to all of you."

"To try to get us to hire you for when the league inevitably sues our tails for this?" Jarome gave a laugh.

"Checks out." Gina nodded at the lynx.

"Ha! Hardly... however it is regarding the league and the little stunt you guys pulled today." Trevor mused as he rubbed under his jaw.

"You think it'll get their attention and that of the companies?" Kayla asked.

"Oh, it got their attention alright, but you have to understand, it's a long game with players that can invest the time and money. You all could boycott the rest of the season, it would piss the fans off, cut their profits temporarily, but it won't put a dent in the new rules." The brown rabbit wagged a finger as he finished and sipped his beer.

"So the fates will do as they please. No matter how the wind howls, the mountain refuses to move," Raul spoke out solemnly with a paw to his chest.

"This guy always like this?" Trevor asked with a grin.

"Yes." Was the universal answer from the table as Raul just offered a small snort.

"Anyway... to the point..." Trevor smiled as he produced a document and shifted it over to Raul. "Pass this around and see what you think." The collie quickly glanced it over and nodded before shifting it over to Gina, the document making its rounds along all the present riders before returning to Trevor.

"A players league... You're proposing a players union," Kai spoke out to the table.

Madeline gave a nod. "Once I saw you two were serious about taking a stab at this, I asked Trevor if it were a possibility."

"Yes, baseball and football leagues have unions for the players, for reasons such as this. If you leave it to just the league and sponsors, you get situations like what we're dealing with here, but a union can keep that in check, and has legally binding ramifications that even the corporate shills will have to navigate around." Trevor lazily swirled his mostly drank beer around in the glass.

"Okay, what's in it for you? You want to head this union and negotiate for us? Is snowboarding even that big of a deal?" Hiroshi asked dryly.

"I mean your little stunts today got you on Sportsball Center, so you tell me? Every single match gets televised. Sure you might not get the timeslots of football, but the sport is growing by leaps and bounds. It's also one of the most popular winter Olympic sports behind hockey. I think now is a good time to start taking care of its players and I feel I'm the rabbit to make it happen." Trevor poked his nose up looking smug.