Avalanche of Love Ep. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look, he's a mouthy ass, but he's lived the life like us, and there's no one I trust more with my career. That's all I'm saying on this." Madeline looked over the table.

"I've got no reason to say no, but what do we even do then? Just all sign-up and say we're a union?" Jarome cocked a brow.

"That's more or less it, yes. A group is only as strong as the amount of support and members it has. If we can get a few companies to look our way, that might help too. I'm looking at you, Altima riders." Trevor hummed.

"You think Altima would really go along with this?" Kayla asked.

"Your current VP is an old buddy of mine and I know how desperate Altima is to get the lead over Gemini. Altima is going to no doubt reach out to you guys about this stunt and then we'll bring it to the bargaining table. Gemini has a bigger advertising budget, so the reality is, most of the future riders that didn't use custom boards would get snatched up by them." Trevor folded his paws on the table, showing a small grin.

"That makes no sense, why would they go along with it then?" Kai hissed out.

"The enemy of my enemy, Kai," Madeline responded matter-of-factly.

"If Altima sees a better opportunity with getting in on the ground floor with a unionized player association, they'll jump on it, if for no other reason than to sink a knife into Gemini's back," Gina spoke out in realization.

Trevor grinned at the persian. "Right! We can get things rolling faster with some support, they'll get to look 'innovative' and on the side of the players. It'll be a huge win for them, especially if they then throw Gemini under the bus, which they absolutely will."

"Aren't you worried about damaging the reputation of your sponsor, Madeline?" Raul asked her.

"Not really. I can work with any board I've currently got, and I've the fan base to go where I want, I could probably even start up my own damn line of gear if I wanted to!" Madeline smirked and rubbed her jaw. "Well, maybe things to consider when I retire. For now, my fans and the money go where I go. Gemini fucks with me, I'll just let the contract lapse and go freelance, I already make more money off advertising. Hell, I've already had offers to help design and model my own fashion line."

"Baby, you consider a sundress a fancy getup," Kayla gave a laugh as she grinned at her girlfriend.

"So? They want to design a line and slap my name on it, I'll take their money so long as it's quality shit and not an eye sore!" Madeline fired back with a smirk, "I'll even drag you in on it, now your figure is model-worthy, love!"

"Can we get back on topic before these two start making out and Jarome pops a boner?" Hiroshi sighed.

"Can't deny I'd love to see that!" Jarome mewed out with a grin, then hissed as Madeline bounced a coaster off his forehead.

"Okay okay, we're getting off track to be sure. Here's what I need from all of you. I need all of you to essentially sign up, yes. Say you're now part of the players association. Encourage your fellow riders to do it too, the more of the rider pool we get, the stronger our case will be, but try not to make too big of a scene about it. The league finds out it's forming, they'll throw everything they can at it to stop it." Trevor nodded grimly.

"Makes sense, they want to keep all the control. So we're doing the cloak and dagger thing. Building the power base up, then springing the trap when they least expect it?" Kai asked.

"That's the gist of it. You four go talk to Altima as well, I'd ask Madeline to talk to Gemini but-" The other rabbit just cut him off with a guffaw at the idea of it. Trevor smiled and continued, "I'll also reach out to those sportscasters, I think they could be paramount in getting things rolling."

"Why them? Won't the league try to muzzle them right away?" Raul tilted his head.

"Yes and no. They are the voice of half-pipe and they have a history as competitors. They also have a very strong social media presence and the league can't control that. It's just more fuel for our fire." Trevor smiled and folded his paws on the table. "Anyway, what do you all think?"

"For me and my father, we have little recourse but to go along with this. I only pray it works out for the better for all involved." Raul sighed as he pushed a paw to his chest, giving a small bow of his head.

"Nothing to it but to do it, right?" Jarome shrugged and leaned back in his chair.

"I'm in a similar position to Raul, the league drew blood. All I can do is accept it or fight back, and I've never been the damsel type." Gina showed her sharp teeth in a grin.

"And that's why I love you, Gina!" Jarome fired back with a wink, then mewed out as the persian hooked her shoe behind his chair and pulled it further in, making the lynx topple over to the floor with a thud.

"Fucking idiot..." Hiroshi snarled then looked over to Trevor with a cool glance. "The wheels are already in motion, might as well."

"You already had the three of us in on this from the start, so we'll do our best, not just for Raul and Gina, but for all the riders that are getting displaced!" Kayla clenched her paws into fists with a determined grin showing on her muzzle.

"Heh... you've made my life very complicated once again, sister." Kai purred out as he offered a grin to her.

"You mean our lives." Madeline scoffed out as she hooked an arm with Kayla's possessively. Trevor just offered a small nod, being the only one at the table that knew the true details of their relationship.

I hope you've enjoyed this episode, my lovely reader!

I'm not going to lie, I kick my tail writing these! A single episode can take me twelve to fifteen hours or longer to make after conception, writing, editing, and proofreading! If you enjoy this, support me, please? Vote, Fave, Comment, offer feedback, or anything else. Thank you, and as always, I'm nothing without your support!