Avalanche of Love Ep. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not many athletes can make it to see four Olympics, let alone medal in every single one, but at twenty-seven years of age and with her fourth medal and second gold followed by the silver last time, Sayotame is showing she's still got what it takes to keep up with the young kits on the snow!"

She sat there perched in the surprisingly uncomfortable chair next to the large desk the night show host sat at. He had opened with some casual conversation, then asked point blank, "So four medals, your career has spanned well over a decade, think we'll see you stepping down soon?"

With a smug grin, she put a paw to her chest. "Not yet you won't. I'll ride this train as long as I can, I plan to be the first women's snowboarder to ever do five Olympic runs, medals be damned!" She grinned out at the audience as they roared their approval for her.

"It's rare for boarders to even make it into their late twenties and stay competitive, but I think if anyone could do it, you could, Jasmine!"

She grinned at that and lifted her muzzle. "Yeah? Gonna have me back on your show when I do it then, medals or not?"

"It's a promise!" The host thrust his paw out and she gave it a firm shake as the crowd cheered.

"Fuck me! Gods fucking damn it all!" She sobbed out in the medical tent, tears streaking her fur both from the anger and pain as the doctor examined her.

"Jasmine, I don't have the equipment here to properly diagnose, but you've clearly got a torn ligament in your right leg, you're not going to be able to finish this qualification," The doctor told her pointedly.

"Just fucking wrap it up! I'll fucking finish this damn thing even if I have to break it!" She snarled out bitterly.

"You can't do that! I can't let you do that and the event staff would never let you drop in like that anyway!" The doctor responded with a determined look in her own eyes.

"I have to fucking get through these qualifiers, I have to get my fifth! I fucking... promised my... fans..." She flopped back on the cot, throwing an arm over her eyes, feeling the tears flowing as she ground her teeth.

"I'm sorry... even if you could, this would easily take half a year to heal, at your age, probably closer to a full one..."

—♥—

"Thanks for dredging all that back up, Madeline..." Jasmine sighed as she finished her drink and plunked the empty glass down in front of the medal display before padding out to the balcony, to look over the city.

Looking down at her right leg she lifted it up slightly, bending it at the knee a few times, hearing the audible groans and grinding sounds from it before she lowered her footpaw back down, frowning as she looked out over the horizon, the wind tossing her brown hair about lightly. "Yeah, Jaron... I know what you mean about wanting to go out in a blaze of glory... at least one of us moved past that... I guess I'm just still stuck at that moment from four years ago."

—♥—

"Ngh! You just couldn't wait to get your paws on me, eh big brother?" Kayla purred out with a grin, Kai's paws already grasping hard at her chest from behind, feeling him grinding his crotch into her backside, the bathroom quickly filling with steam.

"Can I ever resist pawing all over you, sister?" Kai gave his own purr and a playful nip to her rounded ear, the leopardess groaning from his touch, his paws already quick to part the bathrobe she wore, letting the full breasts spill forth before he cupped them once more.

"Fuck... I love when you touch me, Kai..." Kayla hissed out as she felt him pinch her hard little pink peaks through the matching bluish-white fur they shared. "Couldn't even wait until we were in the shower huh?"

"Should I apologize?" He purred as he shifted his paws to grab her hips, spinning his sister around to face him, seeing her bright excited grin, those ample breasts swaying from the motion before he took a knee before her.

Kayla mewed out as her brother shoved his maw to her left breast, suckling hard upon it as her paws rubbed at his own rounded ears. "Hgn... you sure love to suck on them, no wonder mom had trouble weening you..." She cooed teasingly down into his ears.

Kai parted his maw, flicking his tongue hard at her nipple before kissing through her fur towards the other. "I've already got a sister complex, don't go trying to accuse me of having a mother one too!" He purred out playfully then shoved his maw to her other teat.

She giggled and rubbed her padded-fingers through his blonde locks. "Ngh... I think what you've got has gone well and beyond a complex, Kai..." She puffed down into his flicking ears, "It's a full-on addiction now, but I've got it too..."

He nodded while suckling, as if a hungry cub wanting milk, then popped her peak from his maw, both of them looking darker from her brother's affections. Kayla purred and stepped back to full drop her robes, baring her body to her brother before the flowing shower.

"You sure like them, should I get them pierced like our sister has hers?" Kayla cooed as she rub a paw over her left breast, using her own padded-finger to roll at her hard nipple, putting on a show for her brother.

"Whoa... uh... T-that is..." Kai gulped and then shook his head. "You should if you want to Kayla, but I'm happy with your body how it is too, so don't even do something major like that for my sake!"

"You're such a fucking sweetheart Kai... ngh... this is why I could never go anywhere with other boys, my big brother is just too perfect!" Kayla grabbed the front of his own robes, jerking him back to his feet, quickly pushing the fabric off his shoulders to see that scar he sported in her name.

His toned strong muscles came into view under that thin fur, her claws dragging down his chest as she purred. "Gods... big brother is so sexy... and so... eager?" She purred with a crooked grin as her paw shifted to grasp his mostly slid-free length, pumping gently against it.

"Gods... your pads always feel so warm..." He hissed and shuddered, feeling little sister pawing on his length, giving him a pawjob right there before the shower.

"You say that every time, brother..." Kayla hummed as she dropped right to her knees, smirking as she saw his wiry tail fluff out at the position, but didn't hesitate to part her maw and grin his head right to her mouth.

Kai mewed out with a groan as Kayla rested both paws on his hips and calmly pushed his length right into her mouth, tasting her brother's pre dribble onto her tongue, his musk from the day heady in her nose as she blinked up at him with those matching blue eyes.

"Fuck sis... ngh..." He ran a paw into her blonde locks, petting one of her ears and shuddering as she took him deep into her maw, suckling and purring, the vibrations rolling through his jumping length as she skillfully worked him, avoiding grazing him with those sharp teeth.

He gripped the side of the wall with one paw, his other still petting her as she spent several heated moments working him before he finally panted out, "Gods... G-gonna just go all the way?"

Kayla shook her head before pulling back, popping the head from her maw, tongue lolled, saliva dripping off his length and her tongue before she gave him a haughty smirk and stood right back up.

Without a word she stepped into the shower, splayed her paws against the wall, and bent forward, properly presenting for big brother, even showing a sharp toothy grin as she hiked her tail.

Kai mewed out at the display and quickly threw his robes off the rest of the way, climbing into the shower. The stream of water beat down on both of them as he snarled and grabbed his sister's hips, his jumping length already rubbing at her petals.

"There you go... right there, Kai... sister is burning up for her brother, so don't tease her and put it in, nice and deep, okay?" She panted and shifted her hips in his paws, squirming on her footpads in the flowing water.

He was happy to oblige and lined the tip of his length right up with his sister's soaked petals, grinding only for a few moments before getting it past. "Fuck... you're always so wet, Kayla..." He hissed out as he pushed forward as she moaned out in approval, feeling big brother's jumping length slowly pushing past her tight walls.

Kayla offered a sultry groan as he bottomed out, then shoved her hips back with a wet slap of fur in the shower, already grinding, forcing that length to dig deep against her core. "Oh my fuck... right there big brother... ngh... does your little sister's pussy feel good?" She looked back over her shoulder as she asked her lewd question.

"The fucking best... Gods..." He groaned and shifted to rest one paw on her hip, his other holding the safety bar of the hotel's shower since she was bucking and pushing back against him.

"Ha... don't tell our bunny sister that, she might get jealous..." She purred and braced on the wall, shoving back hard with another wet slap of her round backside smacking into his abs, that leopard cock plunging deep, kissing hard at her core as he ground back against her movements.

"You both are the best in your own ways, Kayla... huff... huff.. Both my sexy sisters... but right now I'm happy to focus on you." He purred and bucked back as Kayla mewed in surprise at the deep counter push, biting her lower lip hard as she felt him unwilling to let her just do the work, counter-pumping against her movements.

"Fuck brother... yeah that's it right there... fuck I love when you hit that spot..." She panted against the wall of the shower, resting her forehead on it as she focused on her movements. Kai shuddered at the view of his sister's wet round rear bouncing in time to his thrusts, watching that crimson length of his cock pumping deep to where only their matching fur was seen before withdrawing a little to do it again.

"I love you so much... fuck..." He moaned out as he kept pushing against her, both of the twins having been working for several heated moments now.

"Ngh! Y-You always say that when you're getting ready to come, Kai!" Kayla mewed out playfully as she shifted and smacked her rear back hard, forcing her brother to crash into her core again and again.

"I can't... fucking help it! I don't deserve either of you... fuck... fuck..." He moaned out with each brutal jerk of her hips, hissing as she ground against him, digging his tip deep against her core, her walls crushing and squeezing. "Fuck... and... you've cum plenty already, that's like what... four now?"

"Ngh... five!" She mewed out as she slapped her hips back hard and his tongue lolled as her walls just crushed him, then Kayla lolled her own tongue, mewling out happily as her brother lost the fight against her pussy, that first thick rope rushing in.

"Ha! That's it brother... ngh! Cum in your sister's pussy, no sharing tonight... it's all for meee..." Kayla panted over her shoulder, her tongue lolled as she ground hard against him, hearing him mewl and moan as he shot thick gushes of his love deep inside his twin.

Kai's blue eyes rolled up as she gripped hard at the bar he held to keep from toppling over. Kayla licked her chops and purred happily as she felt her walls squeeze and milk that last gush of her brother's love deep inside her.

"Gods... Kai... you came so much... You really love the dirty sibling talk, eh... big brother?" She panted as she looked over her shoulder at him with a smug grin.

"Can't... brain... fuck..." Kai panted out, his legs wobbling as he tried to not just topple over while the shower washed over their fur, the water milky looking as it rolled down Kayla's thighs from what was spilling out of her around big brother's base.

"Huff... I'll take that as a yes..." She purred out and then grunted as she shifted to jerk her hips clear as Kai mewed out from the sudden release, then she turned to face him and pulled him into her arms, feeling him hug her weakly.

"Ha... You did great Kai... ngh... Just hold onto sister, I'll keep you secure until you're through the throes..." She puffed into his ears as he nodded and hugged tight to her with a sigh, the smell of their sex even headier from the steamy air of the shower.

—♥—

Trevor took a seat at the shiny oak table with a smile. "Thanks for having me, I appreciate your time," The brown rabbit called out casually, even though the small gathering of three males before him looked anything but pleased to see him.

"Heh... already saw those social media posts that dropped this morning I take it?" He hummed out with a flick of his ears.

"What are you on about with all this?" The president of the snowboard league just asked point-blank with a glare. He was a stocky badger with brown and white fur, with a large scar across his jaw from his own boarding accident from years past.

"To the point, I approve." Trevor pushed the document forward to let him and the other two members present read it.

"The answer is no." The president grumbled as he pushed the document back.

"You have no choice in the matter? Yes, I agree, you do not," Trevor hummed as he leaned back and drummed his fingers together.

"We're done here." The president of the league pushed away from the desk and got up.

"We are? Because the next time you see me will be in a courtroom if you're dismissing me now." Trevor cocked a brow as he spoke, "I've got a pretty good track record of lawsuits and defamation cases under my belt too."

"Lawsuit? You've no legal-" He stopped as he saw the lawyer that was with him grimacing. "What's going on?"

Trevor called out, "I'll give you the short version. You can't stop a players league from forming, you don't have to let them play, but then I'm ready and willing to sue you for discrimination and a host of other fancy terms. Translation, your event, your rules, not your riders, and not your choice in how they operate."

"Is that true?" He asked his personal lawyer.

The lawyer was actually the biggest male in the room, an ox with large horns that strained his suit, but despite his size, looked small and sheepish around the president before he sighed out and answered, "Technically they can't... but uh... Yes, they can form a players union, and they can strike. Also by the world sporting authority guidelines, if we don't have enough players, we have to cancel events, which includes issuing refunds to all ticket purchasers."

"Yeah, and have fun getting your money back for that airtime you purchased from the sports networks, etcetera... I've got you by the balls, man," Trevor leaned back with a smirk and kicked his boots up on the shiny table.

The badger snarled as he took a seat, "Okay, I'll play along. But even if you strike, we can get new players next season. Yes this one would have to be canceled but-"

"You want to cancel a season, in an Olympic year?" Trevor called out then whipped his cell phone out. "Hey, let me quote you a social media post from the Olympic committee."

Trevor cleared his throat before reading from his phone, "We at the ICO will always support players' rights to fair competition and fair work environments. Rest assured as long as the equipment meets the sports criteria, all types will be welcomed including non-commercial varieties."

"You got the ICO involved in this shit?" The badger snarled and slammed his paw to the table.

"Actually they involved themselves, and so did the sportscasters. All I did was try to protect the players." Trevor shrugged. "Ah yes... you have contracts with the ICO, don't you? Host the qualifiers, but have to do it by their standards? Well, your contractors are also showing they're not okay with this, you wanna buck up against them? I'm sure the world sporting authority will be happy to express their own displeasure as-"

"Okay okay! I get it!" The president snarled and ran his paw through his graying hair. "What do you even want out of this?"

"I've already gotten Altima and Astral on board with the idea. Just pull the board restrictions and let the players do as they do. We aren't asking for drastic sweeping changes. As the head of this new players league, I'll come to you first with any concerns before they become strike-worthy demands. Seems fair to me." Trevor gave a shrug.

"Sir, given the situation, it really is a rather fair and simple request," The ox next to the badger spoke out politely.

"Fuck... that didn't last very long... I hated this idea to begin with, so whatever, make it happen. Get someone in PR to write a few flowery social media posts about it." The badger snarled as he stood from the table.

"If you hated it, why do it?" Trevor tapped his paws together.

"The manufacturers make up seventy percent of our income. Without them, there would be no league, but now that you've kicked up a hornet's nest, they'll be the ones to deal with it, and once our PR department puts a nice spin on it showing we had no choice, it'll be completely their problem." The badger showed his own teeth in a grin, showing he'd already made contingency plans.

"You're quick on your footpaws, I like that." Trevor kicked off from the table and hopped up with a roll of his shoulder. "Okay, work shit is sorted, you wanna go have a beer and tell me how you got that scar? I'll tell you about one of my old baseball injuries in return."

The president scoffed, "Rabbit, do you have any idea how long it's been since I went out for a beer like that?"

"How much longer is it going to be is the better question." Trevor showed a challenging grin as he slung his briefcase over his shoulder like a college student would do with a messenger bag.

The badger grunted at that and jabbed the intercom button in the conference room. "Cancel my two pm and reschedule the rest of the day."

—♥—

"That all went terribly well! From start to finish we got things sorted in what, two weeks?" Trevor spoke out over the table, several of the riders and even some of the sportscasters were present for the celebration. Even the president of the league had shown to offer support for the players union.

"You not planning on trying to stab us in the back over this are you, boss?" Madeline folded her arms, leveling the Badger with a glare.

"At the time I had little choice if I didn't want the funding for the league pulled, but thanks to your pressure on the manufacturers, all of them have withdrawn from the demands to save face, also please, call me Greg." The president offered a small grin to the table.

"Hmph... we'll see, boss." Madeline scoffed before leaning into Kayla.

"Alright, Mr. Ally, why don't you do the honors then so we know your heart is in the right place and lead a toast to the players league?" Hiroshi huffed out.

"Sounds fair to me," Greg picked up his beer and stood, holding the glass aloft. "To the players league, may we have a bright future for present and future riders."

"To the players league," Everyone at the table held their drinks up as they responded.

The evening stayed a relaxed affair after that, everyone drinking and enjoying the relief of knowing the tension was settled for now. Raul, Gina, and all the other riders affected would have no concerns about catching up either as the league agreed to extend the season an extra event to make up for the missed one.

Jaron looked over at Jasmine who was staring intently at the whiskey and cola she'd been working on. He gently nudged her shoulder with his elbow. "You okay down there, Jas?"

Her rounded ears lifted as she jumped a little, looking up at him with a frown. "Eh? Oh yeah, I'm good, just tired I guess."

"Yeah? Maybe you should pack it in and get back to the hotel, you need me to share a cab with you?" The greyhound tilted his head showing a frown on his muzzle.

She waved a paw and smiled. "Thanks, I'm okay, this is only my second one, so not like I'm fucked up or something, Jaron."