Avalanche of Love Ep. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, you know, we're friends, Jas. I'll always be here for you if you need it, I got your back, you know?" He showed another smile as he patted her shoulder a few times, but not enough to seem like he had any kind of seedy intentions.

She nodded at him and sipped her drink before responding, "Thanks, I appreciate that."

The night eventually winded down as everyone started splitting off into their collective groups to leave. Kai, Kayla, and Madeline were no exceptions, having said goodbyes before leaving the bar to return to their own hotel.

"I'm so glad things were resolved, and even the president seems happy about how it went." Kayla grinned as she kept an arm hooked with Madeline's.

"He was just doing what he could to keep the league going, he had a gun to his head basically and the manufacturers knew it. Hurt some of my players to spare the majority as it were. It's only because we got the attention shifted properly that anything could be done," Madeline responded matter-of-factly.

"I'm glad it worked out for everyone involved. Altima didn't even dock our bonus for that stunt," Kai said.

"Hmm... Gemini is furious with me, they've already docked my bonus, and given the cursory threat they may not sign me after the season." Madeline shrugged.

"Oh shit... is that going to be okay, sis?" Kayla frowned as the rabbit just offered her a grin.

"Shut up, of course, it's going to be fine. I use their brand at my leisure, not theirs. I'm going to be a mega bitch and demand they double my fee or I'll just go to someone else or even solo." She scoffed and put her free paw to her chest.

"You are so damn sexy when you're full of yourself, sis..." Kai snarled and shifted closer, his paw on her hips, Kayla's own purrs growing louder, showing she approved.

Madeline giggled as they both drew closer. "You both have shit taste in girls, but... I'm glad you approve sister and brother..." She hummed and moved a paw to Kai's jaw, rubbing under his muzzle.

All three of them instantly pulled away and assumed a casual stance as the bar door opened, Jasmine stepping out into the cold air in her coat, looking over at the trio. "Was hoping I'd catch up to you guys before you caught a cab."

"What's up, Jasmine?" Kayla tilted her head as the mouse approached them with her own paws in her coat pockets.

"Uh... this is going to sound weird, but I was thinking about you guys, and-"

"I'm not sharing Kayla with you, mouse," Madeline growled out, Kayla giggling at the possessive words.

"Geeze, Maddy, I don't think this was a confession or something!" Kayla grinned and pulled her rabbit closer.

"Hah... hardly, I only like cock anyway, Madeline, relax," Jasmine smirked and then cut her brown eyes to Kai who awkwardly averted his own, his tail fluffed out a little.

Jasmine sighed as she explained, "Anyway, the three of you... You've all been training multiple sports and, I mean... Kai, You helped Hiroshi and I know you were also helping that other guy Charles with new gear as well. Madeline, you taught both Kai and Kayla new race styles."

"Yeah, what about it?" Madeline put her paws on her hips, having released Kayla's arm. "Get to the point, Jasmine."

The mouse frowned, then hissed through her teeth. "I still board regularly but..."

"You want to get back into the game, don't you?" Kai spoke out above the three smaller girls.

Even Madeline hadn't put the pieces together yet, but instantly followed the chain of logic as the mouse gave a sigh before nodding. "Yeah... I do."

"Jasmine, you are in your mid-thirties, there is no way your body can keep up with this, not coming in cold," Madeline just spat the words out point-blank.

Jasmine gripped her gloved paws into fists. "I still board several times a week, and I think I could-"

"It's not happening, you'd just embarrass yourself," Madeline snarled back at her.

"Hey hey, c'mon, Mad... Isn't it unfair for us to just not even try to let her see what she's capable of?" Kai gently called out to his bunny-sister, putting a paw on her shoulder.

Madeline frowned at that as she closed her eyes. "I was nineteen, it was going to be my first Olympics... I had a singular goal, it was to beat the bitch that kept one-upping me in the league, that old stupid mouse that should have already retired, but she just stuck around, getting in the way of the younger riders, getting in my way. She'd been a thorn in my paw for three years, but I'd made my mind up, I'd beat her on the world's biggest stage and show I was the superior rider."

Jasmine clenched her teeth and looked away, not saying anything. The twins looked shocked by the venomous words their partner had just muttered.

"We put capes on our heroes, but we also wish to defeat them. That's what you accept when you become part of this world. The ones that idolize you and love you, will also seek to destroy you. Isn't that right, Glitter?" Madeline cocked a brow as the mouse's tail perked up at that name.

"Not heard that in a while, about... four years or so," Jasmine muttered but didn't look at the younger girl.

"Glitter?" Kai asked.

"When Jasmine boarded, she always put glittery blush on her cheeks, the fans just started calling her that, and so did I," Madeline said with a frown.

"Oh, were you a fan of mine back then?" Jasmine looked back to the rabbit, folding her arms.

"A fan, a rival, flower it up however you want. I was a gunslinger trying to prove something, but you went and died before I could pull the trigger. Yeah, I had some posters of you, maybe I got into this game over your ass. I remember as a kitten watching you win gold for the first time. I might have been seven or eight at the time but knew in that instant, I was going to do that."

"Yeah, I have to do my research on all the riders as part of my job. That was your first Olympics, favorited to win gold, but you only ended up placing fifth overall. The whole snowboarding community was stunned, our country didn't even bring a medal home." Jasmine shifted a paw to her hip with a frown.

"Favored to win gold only because of you. Everyone had no faith in me winning gold until you died on the fucking slope during qualifying!" Madeline stepped forward and jabbed a finger into the mouse's chest. "How could I bother to focus when the whole reason I was there was gone!"

"It's not like you to make excuses, Madeline, I never let you make them when I beat you in the league competitions, you think it's okay to make them now?" Jasmine tilted her head with a cock of her brow.

She clenched her paw into a fist, her teeth showing and red eyes shaking a little, but then she stepped back and opened her paw, flexing it a few times. "I was supposed to beat you, usurp you, and take the lead, that never happened. Everyone just passed the crown to me when the queen died, and that pisses me the fuck off, I never forgave you for that."

"Sorry fucking my knee, ruining my career, and sending myself into a spiral of self-hatred was inconvenient for you, Snow Bunny." Jasmine pushed a gloved paw to her cheek with a feigned frown.

Madeline scoffed at that. "Trying to make good on that promise of five? You think you have a snowball's chance in hell of winning medals against me, Kayla, or Gina?"

"Probably not, but I do have a snowball's chance of getting there, I like to think so anyway." Jasmine frowned and tilted her head. "Qualifying is about a season away, I need help, and so I came to you three. I'm not just sitting around on my tail, let me show you what I can do before you decide?"

Madeline snorted and clicked her tongue, then looked to the side as Kayla put a paw on her shoulder. "Maddy... What would the kitten back then have thought about her idol asking to train with her?"

"Mad, if anyone could help in this, it's you, It's us. You know that as well as I do." Kai put a paw on her other shoulder and Jasmine frowned at the display, the mouse looking like she was processing some things about the three of them.

"Had you approached me before these two pains in my tail came into my life, I'd have told you to go fuck off, Glitter!" Madeline snarled and clenched her paw into a fist once more. "Come to the resort in this town tomorrow at ten in the morning, show me what your tail can do, I'll make a decision then!"

"I don't have my gear with me?" Jasmine folded her paws in front of her.

"Uh..." Madeline looked away for a moment, realizing she didn't have her own since this was a trip to meet and greet. She rubbed her paws over her muzzle and then sighed. "Whatever... We'll rent some shit, just do it."

Jasmine gave a small nod. "Thank you, I appreciate you humoring me in this."

"I have one stipulation though if I end up helping your ass," Madeline snarled and jabbed a finger at the mouse.

"Name it." Jasmine tilted her head.

"If, by some miracle, I can whip your tail into shape in the tiny window of time I have. You wear your old blush, and if we meet on the course, you fucking board as if your life depended on it to beat me!" Madeline practically shouted the words as she clenched her fist again.

"You've my word on both." Jasmine shoved her gloved paw out, the rabbit gripping it as they gave one firm shake on the agreement.

I hope you've enjoyed this episode, my lovely reader!

I'm not going to lie, I kick my tail writing these! A single episode can take me twelve to fifteen hours or longer to make after conception, writing, editing, and proofreading! If you enjoy this, support me, please? Vote, Fave, Comment, offer feedback, or anything else. Thank you, and as always, I'm nothing without your support!