Avalon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then, where, Dr. C.?" Trish asked, leaning forward to peer around Peri. She still tugged Carter's earlobe as her shoulder belt drove between and divided her boobs. Carter stole a glance as he negotiated the parking lot street entrance and joined traffic. "Peri is so secretive, she won't say even a hint!" Trish whined impatiently.

Carter's quick scan of her bosom, proudly pushing against the seatbelt and her shirt, confirmed she was bra-less, though she wore an opaque cotton camisole. Her areolas and nipples were discreetly veiled, shadowed, bumps on her unharnessed breasts.

"She wouldn't?" Carter said, with mock shock. "Why, SHAME on you, Peri!" he continued his fake chastisement by taking his right hand from the steering wheel and lightly slapping Peri's bare left leg above her kneecap. "OK, Trish, where next will be... Avalon. Do you know it?" he asked, returning his attention to the surrounding commuters.

"I may be from little old Aberdeen, Washington, but I know Avalon was the legendary island in the King Arthur stories," Trish replied smartly, "AND Avalon Blvd. runs through the City of Carson, too," she added. "SO we must be going to either the Del Amo Mall or else we're going to that Medieval Times horse show place in Buena Park?" Trish hedged her bet with two guesses.

Peri smiled quietly, but Carter laughed out loud. "Nice guesses, both, Toots," he complimented her, "but neither wins the kewpie doll. Peri, tell Trish where we are going, Sweetheart," Carter said, as a blue Corvette cut across his hood from the left lane and exited abruptly, causing the tractor-trailer big-rig on his right to brake with a hiss and a screech.

"Wow!" Peri exclaimed, then turned to Trish and said, "Avalon is on Santa Catalina and we're going to spend the whole weekend on the island!"

"Oh my God, that's so cool!" cried Trish. "I have wanted to go there, and to Disneyland, ever since I moved here, but it's so expensive!" She bubbled, "Thank you, Dr. C.! I'll kiss you later..." she added with a wink before sitting back against the seat.

Peri squeezed Carter's leg and poked his hidden penis with her little finger. "I will, too!" she whispered.

*

The trio arrived at the targeted chain restaurant location during a lull between the early morning crown and the mid-morning brunch surge. They seated themselves at an orange Naugahyde banquet in a distant corner with Carter in the middle, Peri on his right and Trish on his left. A callow waiter arrived with menus and a water pitcher. As he poured, he leered obviously at Peri's decollete until Carter dismissed him with an order, "Coffee and orange juice all around, please, while we look over the menus."

The disappointed young man turned with a "Yes, sir" and left the booth. Carter looking right and left as Peri and Trish studied the fare, asked them "Do my 'Mouse' and my 'Fox' have favorite pancakes?"

Peri picked up the cue and said, "Mickey loves sausage. I'm thinking 'Pigs in Blankets' will be tasty."

"Freddie and I like sausage, too," Trish agreed, sticking her tongue out at her friend, "But we're gonna have the 'Bananas 'n' Cream Stack' with oodles of whipped cream!"

The waiter returned with their juice and java. Carter ordered for the teenagers, adding "I was thinking of the 'Rooty-Tooty' but, now," looking over at Peri and sniffing her shampoo's wafting aroma, "I have decided on the strawberry crepes." He turned to his left, winked at Trish, then asked the waiter, "Do you have any cherry syrup I can add to my crepes?"

"I dunno, sir,' the boy said dully, "I can ask, though." He closed his ticket book and walked away.

Trish leaned in close, pressing her warm, full, right tit onto Carter's upper arm, and breathed into his ear, "I have cherry syrup, if you want it Dr. C."

He reached his arm around Trish's shoulders and hugged her briefly to his ribs, feeling her hard nipples poke through his silk shirt. "I'm counting on it, Trish," he growled, before picking up his coffee cup and taking a sip.

"Hey, there!" Peri said, "What are you guys whispering about? I'm here, too, you know!" she declared petulantly.

Carter took another swallow of his coffee, put down his cup and hugged Peri, just as he had Trish, squeezing her breasts to his side. Their warmth radiated through the denim layers and built a low fire in his loins. "Of course you are, Sweetie," he assured her. "It was no secret, trust me. Trish just reminded me how excited she is about the weekend plans."

"OK," Peri said, mollified, as the waiter brought the food.

"Sorry, mister," he said to Carter, "We only got maplenut, berry and regular syrup. No cherry. Can I get you guys anything else?" he perfunctorily asked, with a disinterested tone.

"No thanks, son," Carter said, "Just the check. We need to eat and leave." He smiled, taking away any unintended sting the waiter may have felt in the words. The kid laid the ticket on the table and retreated.

They ate quickly enough, but the girls each took a little time and played with their food. Carter was amused, and further aroused, watching Peri stab her links with her fork, pull them slowly from their pancake robes, dip them in maplenut syrup and then suck the sweetness from them before popping them whole into her mouth. Trish smeared the top of her banana stack with an inch-thick whipped cream layer. Cutting a bite, she pushed it between her teeth, deliberately leaving a heavy, white, track behind on her lips. Shaving her sweet mustache and goatee with her index finger, she stuck the coated tip into her mouth and slurped it clean. The teens watched each other and giggled as they noticed Carter shift in his seat and rearrange his swollen cock for comfort.

When there was no more food to fiddle with or eat, Carter indicated it was time to leave. He dropped cash on the table, covering the bill and tip, while the co-eds slid out of the booth. They both made a big production of smoothing their dresses in front of Carter and walking out of the restaurant a few steps ahead of him. He groaned inwardly with pleasure as he watched their hips move below the hems of their sweater and jacket.

*

Traffic was light and they made good time to Pier 95, San Pedro, for the Catalina Express mid-morning sailing. There were plenty of seats in the saloon and they claimed three by a large view window, agreeing at least one of the party would stay with the bags and save the seats at all times. Carter sat first. Peri and Trish immediately went to the upper observation deck and watched the ferry moving out of its berth into the harbor. They grinned and hugged each other as the sea breeze blew their hair and the ferry blew its horn.

After a while, Peri said, "Trish, let's not be mean and leave Dr. Carter alone. It's not fair. Go watch the seats and send him up. I'll come down in a bit and switch with you. OK?" she asked, in a reasonable but unrefusable tone.

"Um... sure," Trish agreed, though not sure why, "But don't be long, I want to see the view from up here, too!" she said, going below.

When Carter arrived on the observation deck, Peri quickly turned and pressed herself against his chest. Her open, oversized Levi's jacket sealed their bodies in a warm tent as he clasped his arms inside and around her back. She laid her head against him and sighed. He looked over her shoulder at the shoreline buildings, as they sailed past, and rubbed the middle of her back.

"Mmmm, I wish we had a big blanket," Peri said softly, "Your back rubs make me all gooey and I want you inside me."

Carter kissed the top of her head and said, "Soon enough, Sweetheart, soon enough."

"Huh-unh..." she protested, "Can't be..." as she shifted her torso, sliding her breasts back and forth against him.

"Carter smiled and pushed her out of the embrace, turning her to face the shore. He rubbed her shoulders as she leaned back against him. Speaking so only she could hear, he said, "If it was only about fucking, Sweetheart, we would never have to go anywhere. We'll have plenty of opportunity for anything we want to do. The key is getting the timing right. Right now, we're on a public ferry and need to wait a bit, OK?" He pressed his right palm against her midriff, underneath the hemp belt of her dress and found her navel. Pushing his middle fingertip, on her denim, he lightly massaged the indentation. "Go down and relieve Trish, please. She's been patient. We'll both come back to the saloon shortly."

"OK, Uncle Bill," Peri said with a shudder as his tummy drill sent tingling waves to her pussy. "As usual, you are perfectly sensible. I love you. Hurry back," she urged and left the rail.

Carter remained, leaning forward, watching the ocean roil as the catamaran cleaved its surface. Suddenly he felt Trish behind him... on him. Her breasts lay against his back. Her crotch, behind her safari skirt, was flush with his khaki butt. Her arms enclosed him with her right hand on his stomach and her left rubbing his right nipple through his shirt. "Hi, Dr. C.!" she purred into his right ear as she laid her chin in the hollow of his collar bone. "This is so nice and you are so nice, and...the whole world is SO NICE!" she blathered, not caring that she probably made no sense. "I am in heaven and hugging my angel," she thought to herself. Out loud, she murmured, "How long until we dock? I feel so squishy I can hardly stand up!"

"What?" Carter asked, "Are you seasick?"

"No, Silly!" she hissed, dropping her right hand to Carter's groin and rubbing the lump Peri had gotten started. "Squishy... you know... like I said back at IHOP... I'm making syrup for you. I'm ready. Freddie's ready. I don't want to be a virgin anymore!" Trish kissed his neck and squeezed his dick. "So, how long do I have to wait?" she demanded hoarsely.

"Nnnn!" Carter groaned as she toyed with him and blew in his ear. "Uhh, the ferry docks... about noon and we will...nnnn! get to our place I guess, oh, about one-ish?" he proposed, hoping she would let go before his situation became obvious to other passengers on deck.

"OK," Trish said, "I'm a big girl. I can wait that long. I've already waited over 19 and a half years!" She bumped his ass with her hips as she released his thickened prick and straightened up. Pointing past his head, she asked, "Is that Long Beach off over there, Dr. Carter?" as if nothing had happened.

"Yes," Carter replied, "Come on, Trish, let's re-join Peri." He turned and guided the anxious, sexually charged pseudo-innocent to the stairwell. "I'm sure she misses us."

**Afternoon**

The Catalina Express docked on schedule. Carter hustled down the gangway and snagged a taxi in front of the ferry terminal. Trish and Peri chugged along behind, as fast as their wedgies permitted. It was a short ride, but would have been a long walk with the luggage, to Dr. Styles' tidy ocean-view vacation bungalow. Carter had rented it from him before and always got 'friends and family' privileges. It was a nice arrangement Carter was careful not to abuse by overuse.

"What's this?" Trish asked, when the taxi pulled up in front of a white cottage with ocean-blue trim and front door. Peri, from her experience at Idyllwild, guessed it belonged to Dr. Chad or another of Carter's buddies, but she said nothing.

"This?" Carter asked, "This, is our weekend digs. All ashore that's going ashore, maties!" he chuckled. The cabbie grinned at him in the rearview mirror and remained sensibly mum.

Carter got out through the passenger side rear door as the driver exited to help with the bags. The cabbie, hopeful and alert, eyed the teenagers closely, as they piled out of the rear on his side. He got a double treat when both Peri and Trish, sliding across the seat, showed off plenty of thigh and teasing glimpses of the tender triangles beneath their panties.

Carter gave the cabbie a generous tip and asked, "Can you pick us up here on Sunday afternoon in time to make the 3 o'clock Express to San Pedro?"

Looking at the beautiful girls once more, taking in their full figures and scrubbed young faces, he licked his lips and replied, "Absolutely, sir! You may rely on me. I will be here at 2:15 and you will have plenty of time to board. No worries!"

"That's great," Carter nodded, "We'll see you Sunday, then." He and the students hauled their suitcases to the cottage as the taxi drove off.

The threesome toured the small, well laid out, bungalow, setting their luggage in the master bedroom which featured a king-size four-poster canopy bed and a padded bay window seat overlooking the Pacific Ocean. The main bathroom had a large Jacuzzi tub as well as a roomy glassed shower stall. The front room was furnished with comfortable looking club chairs, a full sofa and a love seat facing another ocean view bay window seat. A fire was laid in the fireplace. The kitchen was large and well appointed with modern appliances and separated from the dining area by a breakfast-bar with four tall stools. The dining room opened onto a small deck with a four-person acrylic spa shielded from the neighbors by a tiny, neat backyard surrounded by an eight-foot lattice-topped stucco wall.

"This is really, really very cozy, Uncle Bill," Peri said, back in the house, taking off Trish's denim jacket and hanging it over a dining room chair.

"Yeah, Dr. C." Trish concurred, "COZY!" She a took off Peri's cardigan and laid it on top of the Levi's jacket. "And, guess what?" she asked, with a sidelong look at Peri.

Carter shrugged and said, "I give up. What?"

Peri, looked at Trish and they both advanced on Carter. "It's after 1 o'clock, THAT'S what!" Trish said, grabbing Carter's left hand while Peri took hold of his right. Together they propelled him through the dining room and front room and into the bedroom, where they pushed him onto the big bed.

Peri pulled down the window shaded and drew the curtains closed while Trish kicked away her shoes. Peri, also barefooted, joined her, standing between the bed and the window, facing the seated Carter, and whispered something indistinct in her left ear. The morning's episodes flashed through his mind like a slide-show as he realized a conspiracy was afoot.

Peri stepped forward and knelt on the carpet beside Carter's right leg. She cupped her left hand behind his calves, extending first his right lower leg, then his left, and took away his top-siders. She lightly ran her right index and middle fingertips along the ends of his naked toes from left to right as she replaced each foot on the floor.

Trish, meanwhile, slowly tugged the tails of her natural linen shirt from the waist of her wrap-around safari skirt. She unbuttoned the imitation wood buttons on her blouse and took it off. It floated as she tossed it behind her onto the window seat cushions. Stepping forward, she knelt beside Carter's left leg.

"You promised me something," Trish said, running her hand up the back of Carter's trousered leg.

"Yes, and me, too, Uncle Bill," chimed in Peri, rubbing his other calf, raising his right cuff to his knee.

"So, before we do anything else..." Trish continued.

"...You have to fuck us, and keep your word," Peri finished for her.

Not leaving anything unsaid, Trish emphasized. "It's time to take my virginity, Dr. Carter!"

Both girls worked on the rest of Carter's clothes. Peri took away his green and gold palm frond Hawaiian silk shirt while Trish unbuckled, unzipped and pulled off his chinos. He sat on the bed edge as they each grabbed a leg hem on his boxers and yanked them down to his ankles, exposing his already interested, semi-erect cock.

"You can do better than that, Uncle Bill," Peri said, bending her head and kissing the tip of Carter's dick.

"Ooo! Let me help!" Trish cried, lowering her face and pushing Peri aside.

"Don't fight, girls!" Carter admonished with a chuckle, reclining on his elbows. "uhnn, yes... that's it..." he encouraged them as they alternately kissed and licked his chub to fullness. "Let the games begin," he said to himself, remembering how the Barcelona Olympic flame cauldron had been lit by a fiery arrow shot.

Trish, pleased by their success and impatient for womanhood, jumped up and peeled away her skirt and pale blue cotton panties. She crawled up on the bed, her breasts swinging free under her cami, and straddled Carter on her knees.

"Now, Dr. C?" she asked, dropping onto her forearms, flattening her globes on his chest and kissing him deeply before he could answer.

Meanwhile, Peri released her overall straps and wriggled free of her sundress. Shedding her briefs, she climbed onto the bed beside Carter's right hip and Trish's left thigh. As Trish and Carter kissed, Carter filled both his hands with Trish's hanging melons and Peri reached between Trish's legs, groping Carter's thick tumescence with her right hand while she twiddled her own clit with her left hand.

Carter's hot kisses and kneading knuckles sent electric jolts through Trish. She squirmed as her cunt juices spread and seeped. "Mmmm Unnnn," she moaned into Carter's busy mouth. Correctly reading her readiness, he rolled violently to his left, tumbling Trish onto her back and tearing his cock from Peri's sliding fist. Now it was Carter who was crouched and Trish who was supine beneath. He quickly moved his shins and knees between hers, holding her shoulders to the bed by his hands, still crushed on her boobs. Shifting his hips side to side, he scooted forward spreading Trish's thighs and opening her bright pink, quivering gash. Looking down he saw his dickhead bobbing directly above Freddie's orange nose.

Empty-handed on the sidelines, two or more feet away, Peri crawled around and knelt, behind Carter, between Trish's wide apart calves and knees. Carter felt Peri's left hand braced on his hip and her right hand gathering his nuts in their sack. He lifted his face from Trish's glistening lips and said over his shoulder, "That's good, Sweetheart! Get in there and line me up." Lowering his body angle he said to Trish, "are you ready for big wood in that little hole, Toots?" Agog, Trish nodded with a wide-eyed grin and gasped, "Hurry! I can't wait, Dr. C.! I want you to take my cherry, FUCK ME!" she cried.

Peri slipped her hand up Carter's shaft as he dropped his hips and pushed them forward. When his soft, spongy plum overfilled the rim of Trish's tight, wet aperture he paused. "OHhh, Mmmm!" she moaned as he increased his inward pressure, slowly easing his fat bulb past the gate. "UHN!" she cried, as his cock entered her, an inch past his helmet's rim.

Now that Carter was teed up, Peri began masturbating again with her left hand while still supporting Carter's eggs in her right hand, pulsing her palm open and closed in a rhythm matching his rocking pelvis. In... Close. Out... Open. In... Close. Out... Open. Each push drove his prick a little deeper into Trish. "UHN! mmmm UHN! mmmm," She grunted and groaned with the strokes.

Peri felt Carter's scrotum seize his balls. His staff penetrated deeper, stayed longer and retreated less. Their chorus increased apace. Peri pushed three fingers far up her twat and thumbed her clit furiously. "AHH! Ah! AHH! Ah!" she yipped, coming as Carter's final shuddering thrust pierced Trish to the utmost edge of her uterus.

"ARRGH!" he roared, launching his swimmers into her flooding pool. SPLOOT! SPLOOT! SPLOOT!

"OH my GOD! OH OH OH My GOD! I'm COMing!" Trish screamed to the ceiling, clutching Carter's back and flopping her ankles.

Peri, willing to cooperate and share, still wanted Carter's cock in her own tremulous void. SMACK! She slapped his ass with her flat right hand and pulled his hips away to his right from Trish. Spinning Carter onto his back, she pounced, positioning her aching cunt over his still spouting fount. SPLOOT! A jet pulsed from his dick, across her motte, streaking Mickey's left ear with gray gobs before her hungry twat swallowed his staff. Settling her bottom onto Carter's thighs, impaled on his prick, Peri stirred her hips and milked his remaining juice with her contracting channel. "Ooo Yesss, UNNcle! Give it to ME!" she yelled.