Avalon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"These are pretty big drinks," Carter commented, as a neutral observation, then joked, "Is that because the cook takes a long time to get the orders up?"

"No, sir," the waiter laughed, "Larry just thinks it's a good way to keep the customers happy. The house specials: Mai Tais, Rum Runners and Blue Hawaii's are all automatically triples. Regular drinks are just singles. You looked like you have been here before and already knew that, so I forgot to mention it." He spread his hands and apologized. "I get a 'mistake allowance' and if it's a problem, I can take them back, or you can keep 'em and enjoy. I'll only charge you for one drink." He grinned at Trish, who already had the straw between her lips and was smiling as she slurped. "What would you like me to do to make it right for you, sir?" he asked.

Carter was impressed by the young man and his attitude. "No, it's fine, really. We'll keep the drinks and have a good time, as you suggested." He smiled back and asked, "What is the fish special tonight?"

"Grilled Swordfish, sir," and we have excellent Mahi Mahi and fresh Snapper. I recommend the swordfish particularly."

Carter turned to Peri and Trish and asked, "Are you feeling adventuresome? Want to try the swordfish? Or have you something else in mind?"

Peri said, 'Swordfish sounds great to me, Dr. Carter," and Trish closed her menu and smiled a quiet "Me too."

"Alright, then," Carter decided, "Three swordfish, and could we get some calimari and and a small order of oysters to start?"

"Yes sir," The waiter said, "Right away."

When he was gone, Carter advised the teenagers, "Mai Tai's pack a punch that is sneaky because they are so sweet and tasty but they are nearly pure booze. Nurse them. And it's 'OK' with me if you don't drink them all."

Trish giggled, noticing her glass was down by a third already, and said, "I can nurse a straw, Dr. C."

Peri, who also had made progress on her cocktail, chuckled and said, "You mean we might get drunk and you would take advantage and fuck us?" She took a long, slow, draw on her straw, leaving her goblet below the half-way mark, "Horrors! Uncle Bill mustn't molest two sweet innocent young girls!"

Trish giggled, sending bubbles through her straw and up to the surface of her drink. "Speak for yourself, Peri... I wouldn't mind a Swordfish in MY Snapper!"

Carter had to laugh. "Alright, alright," he said, "Just don't say I didn't warn you, AND remember we are 'mature' tonight, right?"

Peri ran her hand up his right leg to his crotch and pinched the lump she discovered there. "We're mature above the table top, Uncle," she said huskily. "Under the table we are ripe. Are you getting ready? It feels like it!" She gave another squeeze and Carter's thickening dick jumped in his trousers.

Her hand returned to view as the waiter brought the appetizers and left, noting how quickly the young women at the table had reduced the volume of their Mai Tais. "Lucky old geezer!" he thought as he walked away from the table.

"Oysters!" Trish exclaimed. She had been so excited by the arrival of her Mai Tai she had missed Carter's order of the squid and half-shells. "They look raw!" She squinted her eyes with a look of disgust. "The onion rings look tasty, though..." she opined.

Carter laughed and said, "Those 'onion rings' may surprise you, but yes, the oysters are raw and I think you will like how they taste and feel as they slide down your your throat."

Peri piped up, "They are just about the size of your balls, after you have pumped me full of your juice, Uncle Bill," she winked across at Trish, "In fact, they look like they are floating in cum, and that's what I am going to be thinking of when I eat mine!"

Carter glanced at Peri and chuckled. "Just don't forget later and bite me, thinking my nuts are oysters, OK?" He patted her knee under the table and returned to Trish. "Seriously, try them," he urged, "you can take them plain or you can add that mixture of cucumber in the side dish." He paused and picked up a tiny cocktail fork. "Personally, I like them just as they sit in the shell. Watch me." He stabbed and twisted the oyster until he was sure it was loose and slopping around freely, then, picking up the shell he tipped the broad end into his mouth. The opaque grey fish-bit slithered across the shell, past his lips and was gone. "Mmmm," Carter said, smacking his lips, "I bite it once and chew twice for full flavor before I swallow." He repeated the process with another oyster and then passed the ice-filled tray to Trish. "Try one plain and then one with cucumber so you can decide for yourself how you like them. Be Brave!" He smiled, rubbing her plump thigh through her jersey dress.

Trish grinned ruefully and picked up a fork. Imitating Carter, she shoved the shell against her mouth, closed her eyes and tilted the oyster. Carter watched her jaw work as she followed his instructions. As her Adam's apple bobbed, Trish opened her mouth, proving she had swallowed, and said, "That was strange but not unpleasant. I liked the way it felt." She looked over at Peri and added, "It tasted a little salty, but less tangy than Dr. C., by the way." She stabbed and twirled her second oyster and put a smidge of cucumber on it before eating it. "That's nice, too, Dr. C. but I think I like it better plain... like you," she declared.

Peri pulled the tray with its remaining two oysters in front of her. "Well, I'm certainly no fraidy-cat!" she exclaimed, as she poked and freed both oysters. Peri scooped them quickly, one after the other, past her pouty lips. She let them slip around in her cavity for several seconds, coating her cheeks with their salty sluice, before she pressed her tongue to her palate and felt them ooze down her throat. "Oh, Man!" she proclaimed to the table, "That is so sexy and yummy! Can I change my order from swordfish to all oysters?" she joked. Looking around, making sure no one was nearby to see, she snuck a kiss in on Carter's lips. "Thank you for giving us treats!" she said.

Carter's cock leaped in his slacks as he tasted her oyster-breath. "You're welcome, Sweetie," he said, also checking the room for prying eyes, but knowing the darkness provided good general cover for their table. Turning his head left, he kissed Trish, just as fully, licking a tiny bit of cucumber dressing from the corner of her mouth. "You are both more than welcome," he said, sitting back in the banquet.

Again attending to the appetizers, Carter dipped a calamari piece in the marinara sauce and savored it as he bit through the breaded piquant squid. Peri copied him and smiled her appreciation. Trish picked up a round and chomped a large uadorned section. "Yikes!" she blurted out, "This onion tastes fish-y! Is that because of the oysters? Should I have eaten them last?" she asked naively.

Carter and Peri laughed and Carter reached out and playfully wiggled Trish's left cheek as she chewed. "I told you there would be a surprise," he chortled, "That's no onion. 'Calamari' is Italian for squid. That's deep-fried, beer-battered squid. Like fish-and-chips." He smiled and suggested, "Dip it in the red sauce."

"oh," Trish said in a small, embarrassed voice, "I guess I'm a dummy, huh?"

"Not at all, Toots," Carter consoled her, pushing his open palm along her thigh and squeezing it just above her knee. "You can't know what you don't know... But tell me, how do you like calimari? You don't have to eat it if you don't like it."

"No," Trish answered, "It's good. I was just surprised. Like, once I ordered a Coke and got a root beer by mistake and my taste buds were, like, shocked... you know? Even though I like root beer it was a big surprise," Trish explained.

"I understand completely," Carter said, removing his hand from her leg and taking another piece of squid just as the waiter re-appeared with their main courses.

"How are we doing here?" the waiter asked, with a bland smile, secretly studying Trish's mountains. They moved notably beneath her dress as her breathing normalized, following the recent electric touches of Carter's left hand.

Carter thanked him and inquired, "Do you have a recommended wine pairing for the swordfish?"

"I can bring you a list, sir," the young man said, "We have a great cellar and there are several nice whites which would go well. Since you ask, though, I think the Soave we just got in would be an excellent choice."

"Perfect," agreed Carter. "Please bring a bottle, thanks."

*

By 8:30 p.m. Carter and the teens had finished their fish. The Mai Tais were ancient history and the Soave was all gone, save for a final swallow in Carter's glass, which he drained as he signaled the waiter, hovering in the shadows. Turning left and then right he asked the girls, "Do you think you want a desert or are you ready to head for home?"

Trish shook her head and said "I'm ready for beddie, Dr. C." Peri mumbled something which Carter took for a 'No' to the dessert option, and, as the waiter approached the table, he asked for the check.

Ten minutes later the trio was outside in the cool evening air, walking, more or less, toward the parked golf cart. Carter was doing fine and Trish manuevered on her own, on his left, with only an occasional small lurch. Peri, however, needed help. Upright, but groggy, she kept her left arm around Carter's waist for balance, leaning her head on his chest just below his right armpit. Carter braced her with his elbow bent to her hip, his forearm laying against her ribcage and his open hand wedged under her armpit like a crutch.

At the cart, Peri, fading fast, slumped against Trish's sturdy frame. She tucked her head on the older girl's large, soft, bosom and enjoyed the security of Trish's right arm tightly wrapped around her waist and hip. Carter carefully piloted the cart, while Trish kept Peri on the bench, and they arrived safe, if not sober, at the bungalow at 9 o'clock.

Carter plugged the power-cord on the parking pad into the cart. He then steadied the passed-out Peri as Trish extricated herself and exited the little vehicle. While he fished in his pocket for the house key, Peri fell forward. Carter dropped the key and caught her, by her tits, in the nick of time, preventing her from striking her head on the back of the front seat. "Uuuuunnnn," she sighed, still unconcious, as Carter hauled her upright again, retrieved the key and handed it to Trish.

"Here, Toots," he said quietly, "Go open up. I'll bring in Peri." Maintaining his strong grip on the drunken teen's full left breast, Carter slipped his right arm under her knees and scooped her out of the cart. She lolled loose in his arms as he carried her along the short path, into the cottage and straight to the four-poster bed. Trish watched silently as he laid Peri gently on the big bed, still unmade from that afternoon's romp and nap.

Carter straightened up, turned toward Trish and said, "Wow. She's really out of it." Lifting his left hand he lightly scratched his fingers in the older teen's copper curls. "How are YOU doing, Toots?" he asked solicitously, dropping his hand to the back of her neck and softly rubbing her.

"Mmmm, oooh," Trish moaned, "That's nice... I'm doing better, now that we're home... alone." She stepped forward a half-step and pressed her breasts against his guayabera as she flattened her palms against his shoulder-blades and flexed her fingernails on his spine through the shirt. "I was a little woozy a while ago but my head is clearing some." She reached up, tousled his hair and leaned in for a kiss. "There is one thing, though," she continued, "That bouncy little car made my bottom itch something fierce... Do you think you could take a look and see if... you know... it's, like, OK?"

Carter smiled. "Do you know you're really cute when you bat your eyes and act coy? You have a naturally seductive way that is... irresistible." He lowered his left hand and brought his right around, squeezing and separating her ample ass cheeks under the striped jersey shift. "Of course I will be happy to take a gander at your bottom. Wait!" he suddenly said, "What is this?" He pressed his right index finger tip on her left glute just where it began its curve to meet her thigh. "I think," he whispered in her ear, rubbing his finger tip in a delicate small circle, "I may have found a pimple beginning... maybe that's the source of your itchiness..."

"Uhnn, mmmm," Trish hummed, "That's... gotta be... it!" She hissed and squirmed under his light touch. "Can we... uhhhmmmm, FIX it?" she asked, with increasing agitation as Carter's hands pulled the dress material up and his fingers clawed into the exposed flesh of her buttocks.

"Why, you naughty, bold thing!" Carter said, obviously pleased at discovering her ass was naked. "You're not wearing underwear..." He pushed his long middle finger against her unprotected rosebud and twisted its tip around the rim. "I like that!" He kissed her hard, opening his mouth and receiving her hot tongue. She was delicious, still tasting of seafood and rum.

Carter left Trish's shift bunched around her plump waist and raised his hands, beneath her Levi's jacket, to the back of the dress' neck. Unzipping the dress, he pulled the top of the shift and the denim coat down over her midnight-blue, lacey, nylon underwired bra. Breaking their kiss, he squatted in a slow, deep, knee-bend, dragging her apparel over her hips and dropping it, piled, around her feet. Facing her marvelous, pink, gash, centered beneath the orange, furry, fox topiary of her trimmed bush, he pulled her hips forward. Carter planted himself on the glistening, seeping slice and buzzed his lips loudly against hers as he drove his tongue into her os.

"Yessss! OHH! YESSSS!" Trish cried, crushing Carter's head into her loins, spreading her stance and twerking her butt as he feasted upon her. "OHH! Dr. C!" she yelled, "I'm commmminggg! OHHH!"

Carter lapped her flowing juices and slapped her quivering bottom as she she shook and held him, sealed to her cunt. After her tremors subsided, he stood, took her left hand and led her to the front room, saying, "Peri needs her rest, let's adjourn to the sofa." Trish nodded weakly and followed her master gladly.

Carter quickly drew the window seat curtains and returned to Trish, standing in the entry hall. "Goddamm!" he said to himself, as he paused to stare at his half-nude, plus-sized, fuck-toy, "That's a lot of girl!" He reached out and pulled Trish to him for another long deep kiss and embrace. While holding her, he found and released the catches on her dark bra. Tugging, and tossing away, the encumbering lingerie he released her huge snowy breasts. Carter lowered his mouth, seized a great pink nipple and teased its dimpled tip with his tongue before pulling her large, coral, areola completely inside. "AAHHhhhh" Trish squealed as he latched and suckled her right tit.

Carter danced them over to the couch and sat her down, saying "Just give me a second and I'll treat that pimple," as he unbuttoned and removed his shirt.

"Let me help!" Trish insisted in her excited state, "I want to help!" Without waiting for a response, her fingers rapidly unbuckled and unzipped Carter's trousers. She pulled his pants and boxers down in a single yank, delightedly declaring, "THERE IT IS!" as his thick, swollen, cock jumped free. His purple knob bumped her nose before she grabbed the shaft and pursed her lips around the great plum. "Mmmmm," she moaned, as she worked her tongue over, under and around the spongy helmet in her mouth.

Carter groaned, loving the sensation of Trish sucking his dick, but he knew their evening revels reduced his control and possibly his capacity. Pulling back from the teenager's face, he said, "Spin around and get on your knees, facing the sofa back." He smiled, adding, "Itchy bottoms require immediate direct applications."

Trish quickly reversed herself, knelt on the center cushion, and grabbed the couch back in her hands. Turning her head, she asked over her shoulder, "How's this, then?"

Carter, now standing behind her ass, between her outstretched calves and heels, grinned broadly and said, "Perfect. Just perfect, Toots." He slipped his left hand along her hip, stomach and under her left breast. Massaging the massive mound and tweaking its proud nipple, he slid his right hand between Trish's legs and lubed his fingers with her prodigious pussy juice. Transferring the slick ooze to her ass, Carter rubbed his hand along the great divide and inserted his middle finger in her asshole as he pushed his cock into her cunt.

"Uuhhh!" Trish grunted with satisfaction as she felt Carter's prick enter her wet, eager pussy. "That... uuuhhhh... feels SO gooood!" Carter kept smiling, squeezing, stroking and poking. "UHHH! Nnnn. UHHH! Nnnn." she sang rythmically as he pushed a second, then a third and finally a fourth finger into her rectum. "Aaahhh! OHHHH! UUUHHHHH!" Trish cried, again climaxing as Carter's prick simultaneously pressed against her womb.

With her second flood, Carter pulled his fingers and cock out and swiftly swapped them. His spear drove deep into her gaping asshole as his bunched fingers replaced his dick in her tight cunt. "UHHHHH! UHHHHH!" she screamed, feeling over-full with Carter's fingers spreading her pussy and his cock cleaving her ass. Lunging and plunging, Carter shoved his hand up to his wrist in Trish's twat and thrust his bone balls-deep into her bottom.

Trish felt the two intruders meet in her gut and wept with joy and fullfillment as she heard Carter grunt and shout, "AARRGGHH! Here I Come, Toots! HERE COMES THE DOCTOR!" SPLOOT! SPLOOT! SPLOOT! He exploded his nuts, twisting his wrist and clawing her boob in his frenzy. SPLOOT! SPLOOT! SPLOOT!

"OOHHH! YESSS!" Trish screeched, "Give it to me! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! Oh My God! YESSS!" as she pushed her buttocks back and down, hard against the impaling invading forces. Her hands shook the sofa and she bounced on her knees, overcome by another orgasm.

At length the aftershocks passed away and the rocking couch was again stable, although askew from its original position. Carter withdrew his hands and gently rubbed Trish's hips as he slowly eased his softening penis out of her reamed sphincter. Bending over he kissed her in the middle of her back and asked, "How's the itch? Did I get it?"

"Ooh my god," Trish answered, wheezing weakly, "Ooh my god, yes... you definitely GOT it!"

"I am so glad," he whispered, kissing his way up her spine to the nape of her neck. "What do you say, shall we go to bed and cuddle our dear Peri now?"

"yes..." Trish nodded, "let's go... sleep."

Carter backed away, allowing the wasted teen to climb off the couch. She collapsed against his chest and hugged him, smiling wanly. "You are so powerful... Mmmmm... can you get me to the bedroom, I think my legs are too shaky to work alone," she said, closing her eyes.

Carter stroked the back of her head and replied, "No worries, my pet," but Trish was already asleep and heard nothing. Carter dropped to a knee, folded Trish, in a fireman's carry, over his shoulder, stood and hauled her to the bedroom.

Laying Trish on the opposite side of the bed, he unwrapped Peri's linen dress and rolled her out of it and her cardigan. She slept peacefully, clad only in her white, demi-cup, cotton bra and boy-cut briefs. Carter climbed between the young girls, curled up to Trish's bare backside and, pulling the covers over them all, went to sleep.