Avara the Orc Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm also the general of your army."

"And yet need I remind you that half of my men despise you? They want me to remove you, remember."

"Yes, humans do often hate orcs."

"So there we have it. That's our arrangement, dear Faore. Remember your place and your responsibilities. Enough of all this politicking and talk of such dreadfully boring subjects."

"Yes, I was thinking there was far too much talk for a while now."

Siggy's eyes bulged as the collar at her neck jerked her upward. Her fingers slipped out of her asshole, and she rolled to Faore's feet. The orc held the end of the leash, and had yanked her over. Her big, green cock was out, and it was hard and throbbing with desire, the head and veins thick and expanded.

Without another word, Faore grabbed Siggy's hair and guided her face to the cock. She opened her large mouth and wrapped her thick lips around the cock head, feeling it fill her mouth. The distinct taste of flesh and orc pre-cum mixed on her tongue, and it instantly triggered something inside of her that was akin to pure bliss. She closed her eyes and relaxed her neck muscles, kneeling on her knees between Faore's spread thighs.

Her head was forced down against the cock, a strong hand pushing against the back of her skull. She relaxed her gag reflex, opening up her esophagus and letting the orc's penis slide into it. It was always a painful sensation, that first penetration. An orc cock just wasn't supposed to fit down a human's throat. They simply didn't match up that way.

Except for Siggy's throat.

Her neck expanded as inch after inch of big green dick slid down her gullet. Six inches, then seven, then ten, until all twelve inches of penis were lodged down her neck. Her lips pressed against Faore's crotch, and the orc held her there forcefully, both hands palming Siggy's skull, her breath held.

After what felt like an eternity, Faore let up, pulling Siggy's head off the cock for only a couple seconds to allow her to breathe. Then she had to hold her breath again as she was pulled back down. But this time, she didn't stay down. The orc began to fuck her face, guiding her head up and down in big, long and fast strokes. Up to the cock head, allowing a quick gasp, then down halfway onto the cock, over and over again.

"Glurk...glurk...glurk...glurk...glurk..." gagged Siggy, drool splattering from her mouth. Her eyes grew red and watery. Her head dizzy. Her fingers went to her clitoris, rubbing it furiously.

Faore pulled her head up by the hair with one hand, then delivered a sharp slap against her face with her free hand. Siggy panted, looking up at the powerful orc, totally in control, muscles clenched, cleavage heaving with each breath. Her face stung, and then she cried out as Faore delivered the backhand, sending the other half of her face burning.

And then she spat in Siggy's face, right in the eyes.

The insult of it all.

Siggy's cunt was throbbing with pleasure.

Then she was back down choking on cock again.

All the while she knew her husband simply watched, silent and respectful. Probably with a loving smile on his face.

Siggy braced herself by holding onto those enormous, muscled thighs, leaving her clit behind, and letting her neck go as loose as possible. She was locked in. Helpless. It'd be impossible get out of this even if she had wanted to. Faore went fast and hard, grunting with pleasure at Siggy's throat folding around her sensitive cock head. Her body providing what must have been such great pleasure was religiously fulfilling to Siggy, knowing that her throat felt divine.

Then Faore slammed her head down, locking all twelve inches inside of Siggy, and she felt it jump and pulse and throb, along with the familiar sensation of semen flooding directly down into her stomach. The orc gasped, little whimpers escaping her softening face, both hands clamping Siggy's skull against her crotch, her hips involuntarily bucking upward with each wave of pleasure in her orgasm.

Siggy prepared herself. She knew the orc orgasm was long and drawn out. She let go of those thighs and rubbed herself eagerly, even as her head grew more and more light from lack of oxygen. Her red, crying eyes fluttered, and eventually, her own hips bucked, thrusting against her fingers as her own orgasm overwhelmed her. Her large, round buttocks clapped as she shook, her fat pussy spurting out ejaculate all over the pillows and fur.

As she came, her lungs heaved for air, but there was no air. Her mind was trapped between a place of great pleasure and great instinctual panic, and it was an intense sensation like none other.

Her hands left her clit, and they pushed against Faore, fighting to pull back and gasp air. The orc didn't let her. Her cock wasn't done pumping semen down her neck. Siggy hit and scratched at Faore's thighs, her body reacting to the stimulus by uncontrollable instinct, even though she was still riding her own orgasmic pleasure all at the same time.

"Ah..." grunted the orc. "A little more, my mistress..." She held her head firmly in place, even as Siggy's eyes fluttered and they began to roll back into her head.

Yes, she thought. Do it...it's worth it...worth dying for pleasure...

And then everything went black.

She gasped awake, on her back in the palanquin, naked and covered in saliva and orc cum. The palanquin had stopped moving. Her throat was raw and sore. Her face stung. Her belly full, and she burped.

Bofod lightly shook her awake, concern in his eyes. He smiled when she proved to be alive. "Welcome back," he said.

Faore was adjusting her leather skirts. "We've arrived, my mistress."

"Yes..." said Siggy, exhausted and spent and satisfied. She exhaled heavily. "We have. See, Faore? I like you much more when you stick to your duties."

***

Talla was uncomfortable.

The wine helped, though, so she got herself another cup of it, and then went back to recline at their table in the corner. After Queen Siggy's spectacle, things had calmed down and they'd retreated back to the Goat's Milk.

The day grew late, and the sun fell low. Talla watched the crowd of people within the inn's common room, unable to successfully track the logic and reasoning behind people's movements and actions. It all seemed so random and chaotic. People laughed louder than they needed to laugh, they talked louder than they needed to talk, and drank and ate more than they needed to drink and eat. Some slept right there in the common room, and still others engaged in sexual acts of all manner in that dark corner or behind this sheer curtain.

It all made no sense. But then again, people never did make sense for Talla.

"Hello there, rose of the desert!" called a jolly fellow, middle-aged and bearded and balding and sweating. He approached Talla with a smile and gave a little bow. "Lovely to meet one such as yourself. I am Yusof."

"Ah, a friend," said Talla, nodding curtly back. "How do you do?"

"I do magnificent after having laid my eyes on you. May I sit?"

"Certainly."

Yusof sat next to Talla, reclining against the pillows along the wall, legs stretched out. "Ah, yes, nothing like a nice evening at the Goat's Milk."

"I wouldn't know," said Talla.

"Are you new in town?"

"I am."

"Then let Yusof be your friend and guide!" He placed a hand on her shoulder where it was bare just beneath the wolf skin.

"Thank you, Yusof, I would appreciate that."

"It is no thing. To begin with, what is this you drink?" He scrunched up his eyebrows and looked over the rim of Talla's cup.

"The date wine they serve here," she said. "I assume the same drink everyone else has."

"Oof, what swill that is! No, nothing like my own drink. Here, we will trade. My drink is much finer, yes, this is so."

"Oh?" said Talla, and gave her cup up, taking Yusof's. "They look the same." She brought the cup to her nose, sniffing. "They smell the same too."

"Oh no, they are very different wines, mine is much better. Here, you drink it now, yes?" He placed a hand on Talla's bare thigh, leaning closer, nodding for her to drink.

"Very well," said Talla, and she brought the cup to her lips.

"Ah!" spat Kira, appearing from seemingly nowhere. She snatched the cup out of Talla's hand. "Not so fast. Such a fine vintage, we can't possibly take it from dear...what was your name again? Yusof?"

Yusof smiled awkwardly and shook his head. "Oh, no, it is nothing, I assure you. It is too good for me, yes. I will drink the swill."

"Oh no, Yusof ol' pal," said Kira, putting an arm around the man's shoulder and lifting the cup. "I insist. You drink it."

Yusof was sweating more now. His eyes shifted away, and he made to turn.

"Ah," said Kirby, and grabbed one of her daggers and pressed it against Yusof's cock and balls. "Not so fast."

Yusof squealed. "I...I did nothing!"

"Except?" offered Kira, goading him on. "Go on, you can do it. What did you do? What's in this cup besides wine? Tell the lovely lady. The rose of the desert."

"It's...it's drugged..."

Talla's eyebrows rose.

"Go on," said Kira. "Drugged to do what?"

"With something to make...well, to make a person sleep heavily."

"And why were you offering it to my friend here?" She jabbed the knife hard against the man's cock.

"Gah! To...to...to sleep with her. To have my way with her."

"There we are. So then, Talla. What should I do with him. Remove his cock and balls? Slit his throat? Maybe gouge out an eyeball?"

Talla clenched her jaw. She simply wanted this man gone, not to cause a scene. "Leave this place," she said. "Get away from me and never come back."

Kira shrugged, then removed her knife. "Your call. Go on, Yusof. Scurry off and go hide with all the other rats."

"Yes...yes! Thank you!" He ran away, tripping over himself.

Talla exhaled, leaning back against her pillow, and Kira sat next to her after tossing the contents of the cup into a waste pot. "Some people, eh?" she said.

"Yes," said Talla. "I had no idea he was trying to trick me."

"Which is a little ironic, wouldn't you say? I mean you basically did the very same thing to me and Avara back at your hut."

Talla cleared her throat and felt a flush of shame in her face. "That wasn't me. It was my demon, Baalshari. We are two completely different individuals. She was in control that night. I apologize for her."

"Huh. Convenient, but okay. So what was she going to do with us, anyway? After fucking the orc, I mean. Kill us and eat us?"

Talla turned her head. "She...enjoys her fun, is all. I can hold her at bay for long lengths of time, but eventually she does need to come out and play. It's just unfortunate that you two were present when it happened. I apologize, I really do. I'm indebted to you multiple times over. My counterpart wronged you, you allowed me to live, and again you just now saved me from a ne'er-do-well. I owe you much."

"Hey, no problem, you can pay it off later. If this heist works out, your magic will play a big part. We'll all be rich, I tell you. I got word out to my contact. He's on his way over tonight, actually, and I'll find out all about that secret path into the queen's palace. Then we're golden."

They sat and sipped at their unspiked wine, watching the comings and goings of the Goat's Milk in silence. At her hut in the wilderness, Talla never had another person to share a drink or meal or evening with, unless Baalshari was in charge, of course. Now she had too many. But she was thankful for Kira next to her. She felt more relaxed now.

"So," said the bandit, "you really didn't know that rat was trying to trick you?"

"I didn't," said Talla.

"Strange. Should of been obvious. I'm surprised he even tried, really."

"Well, to be honest, I never did spend much time in cities. They've always made me uncomfortable. People confuse me sometimes. I spent most of my life in the wilderness."

"Ah, I see. The hermit type, yes? You hid away from people your whole life."

"I suppose so."

"Any reason why? You hate people in general, maybe? I wouldn't blame you, honestly."

"That's...well, no, not really. I suppose it's because of what happened when I was just a child."

"Oh? Do tell."

Talla sighed, and took another sip of wine, gazing back into the mists of the past. "I still remember being a part of a family. It was me, my mother and father, and my little sister. We lived in a city then. I never took to people very well, even back then, but my little sister, she, well, she was a natural. She was friends with everyone. And she was always right there, trying to get me involved too. We had a good childhood together, short as it was."

"So what happened?"

"An invading army came and sacked the city. A lot like the little army Queen Siggy has right here. They killed and burned most everyone and everything. I watched my family put down. Including my little sister. That hurt the most, I think. A part of me died when she did. But I escaped. I ran to the wilds, and there I've lived ever since. On my own, with no people around save for the rare traveler."

"Huh. Well that's a sad story indeed." Kira's frown turned into a smile, and she nudged Talla's side with her elbow. "But no worries. I'll be your new little sister. We can watch out for each other. Deal?"

Talla looked at the strange, small woman for a moment, then smiled back. "It's a deal. I'd like that. Sister."

Kira was already going on about some other topic, but there, deep inside Talla's mind, came a sinister whisper. A female's voice, wicked and desperate:

Fuck...them...all...

Talla closed her eyes and concentrated, sending thoughts back to the voice.

You will sleep now, demon. You are weakened. Now is not your time.

The voice didn't come again, and her mind was clear.

"Ah!" said Kira. "And here he is now. My contact. Hold my wine, time to work my magic."

***

"Hey there, Conner, ol' pal!" shouted Kira across the common room, stepping over people's plates of food, cups of wine, stretched out legs, and sometimes even their asses. It wasn't a very organized common room, as far as they went.

She passed by Avara, who was currently sprawled in the center of the room on some large pillows, two whores clutched in her arms, their hands caressing her big, green body. "Watch out for that one, ladies," said Kira as she stepped over the orc's feet. "She bites."

Finally she reached the bar, where Conner leaned casually with his two mates. He was a right bastard of a thief, as any thief should be, but his information was always good. Young, with a lean body and open shirt showing taut muscles. His longish hair got in his face, and he had a way of whipping it away only for it to fall back again.

"I see you still don't mind letting everyone in town know you're here," said Conner in his polite voice. It hid his cutthroat tendencies. "Nothing like being shouted at across the room."

"Hey, what do we have to hide?" asked Kira.

"Oh, I don't know," said Conner, casually producing a dagger and picking at his nails with it. "I hear you plan on robbing the queen tomorrow night. Now that there's a pretty stupid idea if there ever was one."

"What could possibly go wrong?"

"She has men. Lots of them. Not to mention three big orcs."

"Hey, you'll notice we've got an orc of our own." Kira pointed her thumb over her shoulder.

Conner craned his head to look, sucking on his teeth. "Yeah, I saw that. Three is more than one. And anyway, a good portion of the city is behind dear old Siggy too."

"And the other half hates her and wants her dead. I think our odds are just fine in this town. With your help, of course."

"Of course, with my help."

"I hear you have the goods."

"I do. You can be sure of that. I know an unguarded way into Siggy's palace. Not only is it unguarded, but it leads down into the dungeons and then back up to her treasure room. I have it on good authority."

Kira smiled and cracked her knuckles. "Excellent. So then. Where is this entrance?"

Conner arched a brow at her. "Come now, Kira. How long have we known each other?"

"Not that long, actually."

"Information isn't free. How much do you have?"

Kira checked her coin purse. "I'm actually pretty short on funds now. That's the entire point of robbing Siggy. I'll pay you triple your normal rate after we finish the heist."

Conner winced and his two fellows laughed behind him. "See, that's the thing, innit? I don't think you lot are actually going to pull this off. I even have twenty dinar that you're going to lose your head over this."

"Such little faith in your friend."

"So that means I require payment before information is handed over. You have no funds?"

"We're broke, all three of us."

"Hmm, then how about her?" Conner nodded at Talla where she reclined. "She has a fun look about her. I'd like to take that wolf pelt off."

"Who, Talla? Oh no, you don't want that. She'll rip your balls off. Or worse. Trust me."

"Huh. All right, then. You've no money, and no good cunt to offer. So what do you have?"

"How about her?" Kira nodded over to Avara. "She's an orc. She's constantly horny. Needs to fuck twice a day at minimum. You could let her fuck you. Heads up though, her cock is enormous."

"I'm going to pretend you didn't say that. So then, anything else?"

Kira sighed. "That's all I've got."

Conner pursed his lips, then looked Kira up and down. "Well, I suppose you'll do. It has been a while since we've had a tumble."

Kira looked down at herself, then smiled up at Conner and placed her hands on her hips, pushing back her open vest in the process and showing off her tiny tits. "Hey, there you go. I'm the spittin' image of feminine allure, after all."

"It'll be for the three of us," said Conner, nodding back to his fellows. He reached out and casually grabbed at one of Kira's tits, pinching her nipple and pulling it.

"All three?"

"Hey, you've got three holes, don't you? Let's get this done with."

Kira suddenly felt very tiny. She was always tiny, of course, but now she felt it. The three men lumbered around her, looking down on her. It'd been a bit since she'd done any good fucking. Especially in the ass. She wasn't against fucking in general, but it was never something she usually bothered with. The glint of gold was far more enticing, and the taste of drink and the thrill of games appealed to her more. But if fucking was required to get that gold, then she had no problem with it.

"Deal. Come on, we've got a room."

***

Avara had two fine whores on her lap, one on either thigh.

Ah, she thought. Finally. Some sense in this city.

One was blonde, one was red-haired, and they seemed well-suited to their occupation. Shapely, with buttocks that filled Avara's hands and perky breasts. They laughed at jokes the orc didn't quite understand, and cooed and whispered to her, and helped her drink her wine, and trailed their fingers up and down the contours of her pronounced muscles and her heaping cleavage. Avara liked it when they did that, it made her nipples get big and hard underneath her brassiere.

"We've never had an orc come in here before," said one. "They say you're big all over."

"This is true," said Avara.

The other one laughed and slipped her hand down under Avara's leather skirts. Her eyes opened wide as her small hand grasped the massive orc cock, gently throbbing with arousal. It had been a long day, and Avara's heavy balls ached with the need for release. Some pre-cum leaked from the tip of her penis.

They talked of much as the evening wore on. Ever the professional, Avara had the job on her mind. She discussed her plan to carry out a lucrative heist.

"So you need a whore for the heist for...why, exactly?" asked the red-head.

"Distraction, infiltration, and orc maintenance," said Avara.