Avara the Orc Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh," said the whore. "Sounds dangerous."

"And exhausting," said the blonde whore.

The evening grew late, and after Kira stepped over her feet in a rush to get somewhere, the whores inched their way up and drew close, nipping at Avara's neck. "So, what would you like us to do tonight?"

"Everything," said Avara, spreading her big thighs wider. Finally, a proper seeing to. It's been far too long since I've had an honest mounting.

The whores giggled. "We can do that. Depending on how deep that coin purse is."

"Er..." said Avara. "I'm temporarily broke, at the moment. As is my entire party. But after the heist tomorrow, you'll have all the jewels you could want."

Both whores reacted exactly the same. Their smiles left, breath huffed from their hanging mouths, and their eyes went flat. "You don't have any money?"

"Not currently. But I will. Tomorrow. Much of it."

They both stood up. "Don't you know how whoring works? We don't take credit."

And just like that, they were gone.

And Avara was left alone. Horny, frustrated, and angry. Her cock hung rock hard under her skirts, veins raised high, pre-cum continuously dripping. Her balls ached. Her cunt was wet. Her nipples were stiff.

And then another women suddenly filled her vision. Average height, brown skin, with long, lustrous black hair and bangs to her eyebrows. She wore a chain about her ample hips with a silk loincloth, and her medium-sized breasts were bared. She gracefully sat at some pillows across the hookah from Avara.

"I heard you were pulling a heist," said the stranger, a smile at the edge of her lips.

"I am. There are three of us. We need a fourth. A whore."

"Well fancy that. I happen to be a whore. Relah is my name. You're hitting the queen's palace?"

"We are. From two directions. Half our team is sneaking in through a secret entrance, the other half is posing as aspiring cult members for Queen Siggy's cult. Together we steal as much as we can and get out."

"Posing as members, hmm," said Relah, finger scratching at her chin. She had a devilish look about her. "They say horrible debauchery goes on within those walls, day and night. Those going undercover might have much wickedness to contend with."

"Which is why we need a whore for the team," said Avara.

Relah shrugged. "I'm in, then. I never minded debauchery and wickedness. If it means getting a lot richer in the process, then all the better. We split it four ways, I assume?"

"That's the plan."

"Excellent. I have lodgings here just as you do. We'll keep in touch."

"But..." said Avara as Relah stood up. "What of your other responsibility?"

"And that is?"

"Orc maintenance." She nodded down at her spread thighs.

"Oh? And I heard you currently have no money."

"This would be your duty as a member of the team. I need to be in fighting condition."

Relah smiled, tilted her head, admired Avara's body for a moment, then gracefully sank down to her knees. Avara exhaled, ready at long last. She widened her thighs, and Relah flipped away her skirts, revealing that long, thick, throbbing cock. She lifted it, and wrapped her lips around the bulbous head, taking it into her mouth.

Avara closed her eyes, let her head fall back, and exhaled heavily. The sensation was pure bliss. Pre-cum pumped into the whore's mouth.

And then just like that, it was over.

Relah popped her lips off the cock, then smoothly moved up and drew close to Avara's long, pointed ear. "We succeed tomorrow night," she whispered, "and you can do whatever the fuck you want to me."

And then she licked Avara's ear.

Just like that, she was gone.

Avara was getting actually light-headed at this point. That was a dangerous place for an orc to be. I need to cum, immediately.

She looked around the room to no avail. The other whores wouldn't take her without money, and the regular women looked occupied. None of the men looked interested in getting mounted by a giant orc.

And then she spotted Talla.

Avara stood up and walked to her and nodded. "Talla," she said.

"Good evening, Avara," said Talla, adjusting her wolf pelt. "A lively night, isn't it. Watch out what you're drinking."

Avara didn't understand that, but forced her way forward. "Come. Let us retire to the bedroom and mate. I grow weary and light-headed without release."

Talla's eyebrows rose together. "Dear Avara. I appreciate you sparing my life, and I have no problem working with you, but remember that it was Baalshari you fucked in my hut, not me. Apologies, but I won't be your sleeve."

Damn it all, cursed Avara. She spun about, looking hopelessly for any other option. There was none.

So be it, she thought. The bandit's hands will have to do.

She marched to their room and opened the curtain. "Kira, I need you to—"

She stopped in her tracks. Kira was there, but so were three men. One was lying on his back, and Kira straddled him, fucking him with her cunt. She was stark naked. A second man knelt behind her, fucking her ass at the same time. A third man stood near Kira's face with his cock in her mouth.

"Mmmph!" she mumbled and held up a finger.

Avara sighed and closed the curtain. How far I've fallen, she thought. Such a disgrace I am.

She made the decision to pleasure herself, a shameful one. The stairs to the roof were in the corner, and she took them, finding the shaded, flat roof empty with a few scattered tables and pillows and furs strewn about. She walked to the edge of the roof, facing the grand sight that was Queen Siggy's palace.

There she stood, looking out at the fire-lit walls of stone and mud, its dozens of windows lit from within. What treasures lie within you? thought Avara as her skirts hit the ground and her own cock filled her hand. What hidden wealth do you hide? What secrets, great or horrible?

Avara thought of Siggy as she calmly masturbated, her stance wide, her free hand on her hip. The pre-cum mixed in with her sliding hand, making everything slick and producing slippery, wet sounds. Siggy was wicked, surely, but she was a deeply desirable human female. Avara had never seen a human so voluptuous. Her ass was enormous. Her breasts unrivaled in size. And the way she was naked, just letting everyone see everything. Avara had expected expensive gowns or silks to hide the body of royalty like that, but Siggy wore no such things.

At length, an orgasm his Avara, slow and plodding. She exhaled, holding the base of her cock as it jumped up and down, spurting long and thick ropes of semen out over the edge of the roof, some of it splashing onto the roof's stone.

She admired the palace as she came. "You will be mine," she whispered between two orgasmic spurts, although whether she meant the treasure, or the woman within, she wasn't yet certain.

***

Author note: I'll be taking a break from right here. Let me know if you like the story or not, any input is welcome, along with ideas you'd like to see.