Ava's Corrupting Camping Trip Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ava reached down to his crotch to test the waters. She felt his impressive hardness pressed against his thigh, and decided to just take matters into her own hands. "Feels like you've got a nice, big cock here. Mind if I take a look?" She didn't wait for him to answer, and dropped to her knees as she pulled his shorts down to his ankles. Sure enough, his large erection sprang out, pointing right at her face, and it was every bit thick and juicy looking as she had hoped. If only he knew how to use it, she thought. "You have a very impressive dick."

"T-thanks. I've actually nev-Oh God..." Nick's shoulders dropped and his head tilted back as Ava wasted no time running her extended tongue along the length of his shaft and wrapping her soft lips around the tip. She looked up at him seductively as she slowly took more of him into her mouth, giggling at the sight of his bewildered expression. He moaned hoarsely and as his head hit the back of her throat, making her gag slightly. Ava held him there for a moment, then pulled off of him and stroked his full, saliva-coated length with her hand to catch her breath. The man had never experienced a blowjob before, and was completely beside himself.

"Mmm... Fuuck, Nick..." She cooed, pulling his shorts down further with her free hand. Leaning forward she lapped at his big, swollen balls. "Wow, these look so full... I bet you got a huge load of cum for me in here..." She purred against his skin, gently popping them in and out of her mouth. "Are you gonna glaze me like the little cock slut I am?" She asked, gazing into his eyes submissively while bathing him with her tongue and stroking his dick rhythmically.

Nick shuddered with pleasure. He didn't know what to say or do, feeling utterly out of his element. He couldn't believe this drop-dead gorgeous woman he had just met was on her knees and worshiping his cock. He had heard of girls like her before, but none of them seemed to pay him any mind in the past. Feeling like the luckiest guy on Earth, Nick held his tongue, afraid it could somehow ruin the moment. He simply nodded, and gasped as Ava hungrily took him back into her mouth. He watched in amazement as she fought through the immense pressure he was putting against her throat, and cursed under his breath as that pressure eased up suddenly, and her lips slid further down his shaft.

The pair moaned in unison as Ava's nose met his pubic bone, the entire length of his throbbing meat now within her. She managed to snake her tongue out and tease his balls with it, her throat fully stuffed with hard dick. Nick was in heaven. He now understood why people made such a big deal of this sort of thing. He wondered if all women were this skilled, but he had a feeling Ava was special. "You're... amazing..." He managed to squeak out a compliment.

She smiled back at him with her eyes, and pulled him out of her throat suddenly, gasping for air. "You're too sweet. Here..." She took his hand and placed it at the back of her head. "I want you to grab my hair and fuck my face, okay? Don't be shy. I like it..."

It didn't feel natural, but Nick was not about to disappoint her. He took hold of her and gently guided her face back to his burning erection. "Like this?" He asked shakily as he prodded her lips with his engorged head.

"Don't ask. Just make me. Use me like a dirty slut until you cum."

"Fine," he agreed as he thrust into her welcoming mouth. He moved his hips slowly at first, relishing the warmth and subtle textures. Before long, his body's natural inclination took over, and he was working his cock in and out of her beautiful face with determination. Grunting with each harsh jab at her throat, Nick could feel the pleasure building in him. He was lost in the moment as he drove his hard dick into her mouth repeatedly. She looked beyond sexy, he thought, admiring the way her full tits bounced in time with his thrusts.

Ava could feel her thong getting moist as he was finally taking a bit of control over her. She let out a muffled moan of encouragement as the shy stranger got more into it. Soon, he was fucking her mouth forcefully, pulling light gags out of her with each powerful thrust inwards. She dropped a hand to her aching pussy, rubbing it with fervor as he had his way with her. Ava hadn't been sure at first how far she would go with him, but decided then that she needed to feel his thick cock stretch out her cunt. Just as the thought occurred to her, Nick groaned and squeezed her hair tightly in his fist.

His knees trembled as the first of several voluminous, creamy shots of cum splattered against the back of her throat. The sheer amount of his release quickly overwhelmed Ava, who pulled her mouth of him in an attempt to swallow the load before drowning in it. As she struggled, Nick's erupting cock continued to jump and spew gooey ropes of semen, covering every inch of her face. By the time his climax finally subsided, the cheating girlfriend was barely recognizable, her delicate features dripping in jism. She sucked tenderly at his deflating head, draining him of his last few drops. "Wow... I don't know if I ever seen someone cum that much," she said with genuine astonishment.

After a long, drawn out sigh of satisfaction, Nick replied, "I guess it's been a while... Holy fuck that felt so good... You're something else, Ava."

Realizing how much time had passed, she thanked him and explained that she had to get cleaned up and go back to work. They exchanged numbers before he departed, leaving Ava to take a quick shower, which would have been quicker had she not fingered herself to three orgasms. The encounter had been sneaky and hot, for sure, but she reaffirmed that Nick's personality just didn't get her juices flowing. She would need to be more choosy in the future.

******

No more than a day later, while lazily sipping coffee at her desk, Ava was pondering the nuances of what turned her on the most when someone caught her eye. A tall, broad-chested man she hadn't seen before was strolling down the hallway in her direction. As he passed her, he glanced over and their eyes locked briefly. Ava grinned and looked away, but he stopped dead in his tracks.

"Hey there," he greeted her warmly.

"Oh, Hi," Ava responded, pretending to have been distracted in an attempt to cover up the fact that she had been openly staring at him.

"I'm Dan, you?" He extended his hand. She shook it and introduced herself, secretly admiring his muscular forearms. "Good to meet ya," he added, taking slightly longer to release her hand than was socially appropriate. "So I just got hired to do some contract work here for a couple months, and was looking for someone to help me figure out this printer system. I feel like it shouldn't be this hard..."

"Oh yeah, no problem. It's kinda finicky. Here, I can show you," Ava offered, turning her monitor slightly so he had a better view. Dan thanked her and walked around her desk, stopping to stand right behind her. "So, first you have to go to this page and add the model you want to connect to..." As she explained the tedious procedure, she had an odd feeling that he was inspecting her rather than paying attention to the screen. "Do you know which printer is closest to your desk?" She quickly turned to look at him and sure enough, noticed his eyes flick upwards from her chest to meet hers.

"Hmm... I think..." He leaned forward to get a closer look at her display. "P... One-hundred... twenty... Yeah. I think that's the one," he said, his face now mere inches from hers.

Ava tried to remain calm and collected as Dan boldly invaded her personal space. His manly scent filled her small cubicle space. "Okay, then you would just click that one... and... then it'll show up down here, and it should let you set it as your default."

"That's it, huh?" He asked with a wide smile, staring directly into her eyes.

"Yup!" Ava said, half expecting the man to lean in and kiss her.

Dan finally stood up straight. "Well it was great meeting you, Ava. Thanks for the help. I think I just found my new personal support staff. You're a lot easier on the eyes than those IT guys anyway," he said laughing. "Anyway, my office is right down the hall over there. See ya around."

As the sharply dressed man walked away, Ava noticed her elevated heart rate and tingling sensation between her thighs. Who the hell was that guy, she wondered, and why had he gotten her so flustered? He had to have been at least ten years older than her, but something about Dan was extremely attractive. The interaction had been brief, but Ava found it difficult to focus the rest of the day, intermittently looking towards the hall to see if he would come by again.

That night, while discussing the day's events over dinner, Ava mentioned her workplace encounter to Kyle, who immediately took an interest in it. "So how do you know he was checking you out?"

"I could just feel it, you know? And he was like, all up in my business," she explained.

"Interesting... I guess we'll see what happens. Be careful though... he sounds like a creep," Kyle warned, though slightly disappointed that there weren't more explicit details.

******

That weekend, on a rainy Sunday, the couple awoke to find that their kitchen sink wasn't working. After Kyle spent a minute inspecting the pipes, hoping to find a bright ON button, they decided to call in for a service technician to take a look.

"You know what would be hot?" Kyle said mischievously. "If you were to tease the plumber guy a little..."

Ava giggled. "Oh, you'd like that wouldn't you?"

"Maybe..." He smiled. "If you're up for it, that is."

"I think you'll be the one who's up for it..." They both laughed at her cheesy joke, and Ava concurred that it would be fun to fool around a little. The agreement was that she would be free to improvise as long as things didn't escalate too far. Kyle would be there openly, watching and waiting to step in if needed. He took a seat on the couch at the far end of the apartment, opposite the kitchen, while Ava picked an outfit. She settled on a thin, white sundress that barely covered her uppermost thighs and exposed a large portion of her chest. She decided not to wear anything underneath it.

As she emerged from the bedroom, Kyle gawked at her. "Hot damn... you look sexy as fuck... Maybe too sexy..."

Ava laughed and spun around. "You think mister repair man will like it?"

"I think I might need to take you to bed right now in fact..." Kyle said, half-meaning it.

"Nah-ah! Not yet, babe." Just then there was a knock at the door. With one last broad, nervous smile at her boyfriend, she went to let in the stranger. Her heart skipped a beat as she took in the sight of the man in her doorway. She had seen him around the building in the past. He was heavy-set, but held the weight well on his large frame, with a rugged square jaw. His arms and legs were covered in tattoos, and his grubby work clothes had seen better days. Despite his rough appearance, there was a masculine attractiveness about him.

"Broken sink?" He asked robotically. As soon as the words left his lips, he processed the small woman in front of him and his expression changed. Ava watched his demeanor shift in an instant and felt the hair rise on the back of her neck. She felt incredibly vulnerable as the massive specimen moved towards her, entering the apartment without waiting for her to welcome him.

"Uh-Yes. Thanks for coming. We just woke up this morning and the water won't turn on," she explained as he shuffled past her. Upon hearing the word "we", the giant scanned the room and saw Kyle, who gave him a quick, casual wave. The boyfriend feigned disinterest, but swallowed the lump that had formed in his throat upon seeing the scruffy visitor.

"Sup," The stranger muttered under his breath, moving to the kitchen. He carelessly dropped his large tool chest onto the floor and knelt down to open the cabinets. After peering into the dark space for a few seconds, he beckoned to Ava, grumbling, "Come here."

Ava felt frozen for a moment. The burly technician had an unsettling presence, and she suddenly wished she had worn more clothing. She approached him anyway, trying to ease the tension with a simple pleasantry. "I think I've seen you around... So what's your name?"

He almost looked annoyed at her question. "Tom," he answered, openly running his eyes along her body. When she was close enough, he handed her a rusty wrench and said, "Hold that." Tom then rolled onto his back and scooted into the crevice slightly. After fidgeting with the pipes a bit, he stuck his meaty hand out towards her. Ava had to move even closer to reach, and placed the grimy tool in his palm. As she did, he grasped it suddenly and pulled, throwing off her balance. She barely avoided tripping and falling onto him, catching herself at the last second by planting her feet on either side of his torso and steadying herself with the edge of the counter.

He chuckled heartily, and Ava was alarmed to discover that he had shifted down again and had a clear line of sight up her skirt. Realizing the brash visitor had an unobstructed view of her bare pussy, Ava instinctively clutched the hem of her dress to cover herself. She then attempted to lift a foot to step over him and back away, but he swiftly wrapped his thick fingers around her ankle, holding her in place. "Stay there. I need you to hold this flashlight for me," Tom ordered, producing the slender object from his pocket and handing it to her.

Ava couldn't think fast enough. She had the thought to signal to Kyle that he should step in, but the submissive part of her was already responding to Tom's assertiveness. Before she could fully process the situation, she complied and pressed the button on the flashlight, illuminating the darkness of the cabinet space. Tom released his grip on her ankle and shuffled back into the crawl space, easing her fears a little. She peered over at her boyfriend, who was looking at her quizzically, and she grinned and gave him a slight nod. From his spot on the couch, he couldn't see what was going on under the counter. Still tightly holding onto her dress, Ava stood in silence, anxiously waiting to see what the imposing man beneath her would do next.

The minute he laid eyes on her, Tom had figured that the scantily-clad woman was ripe for the taking. She knew he was coming, and yet was wearing the most enticing little number. On discovering that her smooth pussy was uncovered, his hunch was confirmed. He could feel his cock stiffening in anticipation. The slut was as hot as they come, and she no doubt intended to tease him relentlessly with her supple body. He was determined to teach her a lesson.

After several grunts and squeaks of metal, Tom scooted out again and began to rise to his knees, allowing her to step to the side and move out of her awkward straddling position. He grabbed her hand and pulled it to his face, examining it for a second. "It's a tight fit in there. I'm gonna need you and your small hands to help out," he said commandingly, guiding her down to the floor. Ava had a feeling there was a more sinister intention behind his request, but found herself on her knees and surveying the tangled pipes anyway. Tom held the flashlight now, and pointed out a particularly hard to reach nut that she was to loosen.

On her hands and knees, Ava crawled forward into the cramped space and tried to position the wrench. She knew it was a vulnerable spot to be in, her bottom barely covered by the thin material of her dress, but she was feeling daring. She could feel Tom's warm thigh against her own as he inspected her progress. There was nothing to stop him from stealing another look under her skirt, and the thought gave her a flash of excitement.

"You guys need help?" Kyle had suddenly appeared in the kitchen, no doubt curious as to what was going on since his view had become obstructed.

"Actually, yes. I need you to go run the faucet in the bathroom and holler at me if the water turns off. This is a critical part of the main line and I need to know if it is affecting the rest of the apartment after we finish this step," Tom explained quickly.

Kyle hesitated, partly because he didn't trust his barely-clothed girlfriend alone with the guy, but also because the sight of her round ass on display for the gritty technician was just the sort of thing he was hoping to see. Tom urged him to get to the bathroom before Ava had loosened the pipe, and he reluctantly obeyed. A devilish smirk spread across the large man's face as he heard the water begin running from the other room. He ripped a piece of duct tape from the roll nearby and swiftly reached under the sink, roughly slapping it across her mouth. He then flipped Ava's dress up and over her backside, revealing her succulent pink slit.

"HMMM!" She shouted into the darkness, feeling the cool air suddenly caressing her exposed pussy.

"Shhh! Don't play innocent with me, slut. You knew exactly what you were doing," Tom said scathingly.

Ava tried to wiggle out from under the sink, but she quickly found her ass pressed against a firm, prickly warmth that would not budge. She had planted herself directly on Tom's stubbly face, and he wasted no time devouring her sweet nectar. He licked and slurped noisily at her sensitive flesh, parting her lips with his invading tongue and feasting on her delicacies. Ava's muffled moans bounced around the tight enclosure surrounding her, and she grabbed at the pipes with both hands to steady herself against his ravenous assault. Her resistance was fading quickly as her tender cunt responded to the pleasures he was inflicting upon her.

Tom greedily lapped up the juices that her body began offering to him in abundance. He knew he had won when she began bucking her hips against him, grinding her clit against his rough face. He squeezed her upper thighs in his massive hands, pulling her tight body against him more forcefully. His considerable tongue darted into her creamy opening, testing the rigidity of the precious entrance that he planned on plundering soon. Ava's thighs began trembling, and he focused on her clit, harshly lashing it with his tongue until she cried out in orgasm.

The young girlfriend clung helplessly to the cool steel snaking around her as the pleasure ripped through her. As the bolts of ecstasy ran their course, Ava knew that she had finally gotten what she had been craving. The rude repair man had trapped her against her will and forced her to cum for him after sending Kyle to another room. The situation had gotten far out of control, completely outside the realm of what was supposed to be some light teasing, and yet she already wanted more. As a welcome contrast from her sneaky blowjob with Nick, Tom had aggressively taken what he wanted from her, which ignited a fiery desire in her.

She felt a bead of sweat run down the bridge of her nose as the pleasure began to fade. Tom pulled his face from her drenched sex and lazily traced his pudgy fingers along the slit, making her twitch as he grazed her sensitive bud. The bathroom door opened suddenly and Kyle reentered the room.

"Uh, it's still running... Are we good then?" He asked as he rounded the corner into the kitchen, relieved to find they were still in the same position as when he had left.

"Yeah. Should be fine then. Go ahead and turn it off and we'll finish up here," Tom replied. He had replaced Ava's dress and wiped her shiny fluids from his face just in time. Kyle returned to the bathroom, and the tattooed assailant ripped the tape from Ava's mouth. He held her jaw firmly in his large paw and spoke to her sternly, "I'm going to fuck your sweet little pussy now and you're going to enjoy every minute of it."

"Okay..." Ava cooed, still catching her breath.